Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By VoidReader29

God made a mistake and gave a young man a rule-free wish. "I want to go to Classroom Of The Elite" And so the... More

Prologue: A Fans wish
Chapter 1: Relax.. dont mess it up
Chapter 2: Chaotic first day
Chapter 3: Convenient trouble and girl talk
Chapter 4: Average and club meet
Chapter 5: Srudent council and Deals
Kiryuin Fuka SS: Interesting Kohai
Chapter 6: As the days pass by and swimming classes
Chapter 8: Lunch date & Student council
Chapter 9: Midterms preparations (Part 1)
/AN/ - Pausing & possible discontinuation
WriterKoji - Story board
Dropped

Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations

2.7K 93 51
By VoidReader29

Chapter 7: May 1st and Revelations

The last day of the month before the fated day, the sky was slightly darker than usual. The class is noisy with no filter or care for what's happening around them. I noticed that some of the teachers are looking at us amusingly, they probably already predicted what our class points will be. Either way, I am confident that we lose it all even when Hirata stepped up and asked again but he was shut down once again by Ike and Yamauchi. I can hear everyone excited for there point balance to be refilled again some are even wishing for class to be over with already. I was also excited as I settled up a mini camera at the front of the class, when tomorrow shine and the truth comes out there faces will be golden.

*(door opened)*

Chabashira-sensei comes in carry a stack of paper, and grabbing everyone's attention.

"There will be no homeroom today, rather there is a surprise test" as she said that the class starts moaning in displeasure

"Why do we have too, Sae-Chan-Sensei" Yamauchi said while still playing with his console, from what I hear he upgraded it by buying new processors for the graphics and enlarging it's space and games causing him to go broke.

"Wait, we never hear of it sensei" Karuizawa complain putting her phone down, when they heard this another wave of dissatisfaction is released.

'Wow, there acting like spoiled children. Do they honestly think that the government placed them here in a Elite school to be spoiled?, this isn't a cradle it's a school' I thought, somewhat amused by there indulgent behavior this month

"Because its a surprise test, but don't worry it will not be recorded in you're card. So you may answer it what ever way you want" she said, amused as well. Usually when there are given a test, it would always show up in you're report card and yet it isn't here. Therefore there is another meaning to this test but unfortunately no one picked up on that. All I can see are happy faces that they don't have to worry about it.

"Take one and pass the rest to the back. No cheating, No devices and No loud noises that would distract the other, failure to follow will result in suspension or expulsion" she warned, although its common knowledge this is the first time a teacher issued a warning and yet no one noticed.

I took  my sheet from Ayanokoji who passed it to me. I looked at it over and it was a 6 paged test with 20 question in 4 pages with 14 question on the 5th page and 6 question in the last page. Each has a different level of difficulty the 1st-2nd page are elementary level, 3rd-4th page are middle school level, 5th page is high school level and 6th page are a mix of high school and college level. I looked around and some of the smarter ones are looking at the 6th page peculiarly like me.

"If everyone has a sheet then begin immediately, you have an hour to complete it" Chabashira-sensei said while standing near the podium watching us for any violations to the test.

I looked back in my test and answer the question I decided upon earlier, since I need to test out how the OOA is calculated. After finishing I placed my pen down and my sheet flipped back, and looked at every one. It seems most have finished 1st-4th pages immediately while some like Ike, Sudo and other are still in the 4th page. And for some reason Yamauchi is still on the 2nd page. After an hour the bell rang and everyone passed there sheet to the front and the front is now being collected by Chinashira-sensei.

"Alright Class, School is over for today. Enjoy you're weekend and we will meet here again in May 1st" she said smirking when she said May 1st. But I as well is looking forward to it.

~Time Skip~
(May 1st)

*(Phone Alarm)*

I woke up and started my morning routine. As I finished and about to enter the elevator I cheats the OOA app and noticed that my stats changed.

~Satoru Yuuji - Class D

Academics: B+(79)
Adaptability: A(94)
Physical: A+(100)
Cooperativeness: C(50)
Overall: A-(89)

I guess my Academics due to me holding back on the test, my Adaptability got higher due to me figuring out the S-system so early, my Physical due to my record breaking antics earlier last week and my Cooperativeness increased due to me hanging out with other and probably me showing Hirata my theory, maybe.

As I exit the elevator and saw a few students, standing with there group and chatting each different expression all of them are confused on why they didn't receive a full 100,000 points. Standing here and watching there reactions would be interesting but I have somewhere much more entertaining to go.

I arrive a bit earlier than usually and saw everyone already here, they must have thought to rise up early for there new point. But all I can see are panicking faces and questions from everyone like

"Did you guys receive you're points?" With answers like
"Maybe it's late"

And other such excuses but no one is minding Hirata's announcements or rather theory earlier this month, which they probably are still in denial. I sat down in my seat while watching them with relish, the boys are split in there groups respectively some are panicking and while the girls are surrounding Hirata.

"You're quite calm" surprisingly Horikita had started a conversation with me

"I somewhat predicted it earlier" I said while still looking out of the window, 'the clouds are getting darker, huh. Must be a reflection of this day'

"When Hirata said his theory 2 weeks ago, it was yours right?" She asked

"Yeah, It was" I replied seriously, since chances are Hirata told some other people about it

"I see, when did you figure it all out" she asked while closely watching me

"I didn't figure it out, just made a theory. It was basically what I told you in the convenient store before, though I didn't think they would test us by group. It's basically the majorities fault, and now we all suffer"

"Even so, for you to figure it out so early. It's impressive" Horikita surprisingly complements me

"Is that a compliment, I hear from you?" I said teasingly

In which she just ignore me, but I didn't mind. Since Horikita is slowly shedding her complex, just a little more then breaking and building her up will commence. As everyone is parking the door slide open, revealing Chibashira-sensei with a another stack of paper in hand. Everyone immediately sat down, and acting like proper students but inside all of the, are trying to keep there cool.

"Good morning class, today's homeroom is a bit more serious" she said watching everyone with glee.

"Sae-Chan-sensei, why are points not deposited yet?. I couldn't buy my juice this morning, hopefully there some kind of compensation from this inconvenience" Yamauchi said while looking at his phone presumably at his point balance, due to this more complaints about how the points are late and how they should be compensated from the schools tardiness.

I couldn't believe it, they are literally asking for compensation. This takes ego and arrogance to another level, did these guy not understand economic or basic momentary value. The government can't just print out money without any return or do they still think that there worth it, even though they literally had no progress ever since joining this school. I was both excited and disappointed at there antics, on one hand there antic is amusing but on the other all I can get is an headache.

'If someone refused to work and change, I will not hesitate to kick them out myself' I thought as the class was sending there dissatisfaction Chabashira-sensei's eyes were getting brighter and brighter, she is throughly enjoying herself until finally

"Are you guys, really idiots?"Chibashira-sensei said in a strict manner, making everyone shut up. For the first time since enrollment a teacher finally discipline its student/class, everyone was shocked since from the first day all the teachers were friendly and didn't care about what they were doing in the class. Of course there were those that didn't like that question,

"What are you saying, Sae-Chan-sensei" Hondo

"Quiet down, Hondo and Sri back down. I will explain it all" she said in a much stricter manner, Hondo sat down[pathetically] and is looking down.

"I asked if all of you are idiots?, since when did I you think that the government will fund you're lavish lifestyle without getting anything back. The points has been allotted to there classes there is no mistake in it, I can assure that." She said slowly as if explaining it to a toddler

"B-b-But then we're are our points?" Karuizawa asked, sensei smirked and was about to answer until a boasterus laugh is heard

"Hahaha, Sensei I think I solve the riddle!. The reason we didn't receive any points is because we are in class D" Koenji said lightly combing his hair while watching his reflection in his hand-held mirror. Of course this cause an reaction,

"The hell are you saying?, Sensei said that we will receive 100,000 point per month" Yamauchi asked lightly yelling and panicking. Since he is one of the people who blew everything, I also noticed that he is somewhat tightly squeezing his console.

"Hahaha, I didn't hear Sensei said 100,000 per month did you"  Koenji said obviously making fun of Yamauchi, this shut everyone down all of them trying to remember Chabashira-Sensei's word earlier last month.

"Although you're attitude needs some help, you're somewhat right. For god sake, none of you even had any doubt though one of you did figure it out" when she said this almost everyone looked at Hirata while those who do know looked at me.

Chabashira-Sensei started to write on the board, and immediately slamming her palm at it. Causing everyone to flinch and looked at what Sensei has written.

Class points of the current month

Class A - 940
Class B - 620
Class C - 490
Class D - 0

"These numbers represent what every class would have for this month, each class point is worth 10 private point" Chabashira-Sensei explained before clapping

"For the first time since this school has been created, you are the first to burn all of you're class point. Truly amazing, and it would be forever be immortalized in the school history" she gave us a round of applause, while all of the class face gone dark.

"Sensei, we never heard of this." Surprisingly it was Kushida who asked,

"Hm, does paying attention to class, not cutting or sleeping in class is something you learned in your 9 years of school. What's more I explained it all in the first day, I said everyone's worth will be reflected upon, and you're worth is nothing you all are GARBAGE" with that the silence chocked on us, imagine entering a Elite school on to be labeled as garbage.

"Sensei how did we reached 0 points and is there any way for us to get them back?" Hirata with the save, standing up and giving other hope.

"Hmm, 98 cases of sleeping/cutting of classes, 153 cases of using of devices and 245 in-fractures or disturbance in class quite a record" she said sarcastically "And you can earn them back by scoring high in the upcoming midterms, thought looking at the board I doubt any of you will receive any points" as she took a tube from her podium, opening it and posting the paper on the board.

"Honestly, it amazes me that so many of you have scored so low. If this was a real test then all 7 of you who fail will be immediately expelled off" she said while lightly placing a line on top of those bottom 7

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Hondo - 24
Sakura - 24
Azuma - 23
Ike - 20
Shinohara - 18
Yamauchi - 17
Sudo - 12

(Average is 30 points, Satoru got 30 he only answered the 6th page the rest he put the wrong answer in the line while circling the correct answer)

"What do you mean expelled, Sae-Chan-Sensei" Yamauchi screamed as he is part of the bottom and one of the people who would be expelled

"Hm, did I stutter earlier?. Well, I said that anyone who scored below will automatically be expelled off this school" she replied unenthusiastically

"You're joking right, sensei?" Ike try to disillusioned himself but unfortunately this is real life
(Reference?)

"I'm afraid not, also you may check out the scores of other classes" She said pulling up the OOA, while last month we couldn't access the other sections OOA, now it seems like the ban is lifted.

"Does that mean we would be made fun of by others?" Sudo lightly shouted while pushing his desk slightly

"Why does it matter to you?, as everyone here is placed in Class D. The class of the bottom feeders and leftover that the school deemed with a lovable nickname as The Defectives" she said with glee, of course this cause everyone to lost there sh|t.

"Sensei, what does that mean?" Hirata quick on the money, defuses the escalation and question sensei for a explanation

"It means what it means. Class D is a class full of unwanted student, especially those who have a glaring defect. Also I believe everyone here knows this school promise of a free fast track into higher education with a 100% jobs grantees" she said causing other to quite down and nod

"Unfortunately, that promise is only exclusive to Class A graduates" a final bomb shell has hit, not only does the school labeled us as the unwanted/defectives they also pulled out with the promise by now everyone is losing there collective sh|t, and I was trying my hardest not to laugh

"B-b-but Sensei it said that it was something that this school had promise" Yukimura a friend of Ayanokoji from his OOA he is one of the smartest in this class but has one of the lowest physical scores.

"Of course it was promised, but it never said that it would be given to all. Why do you think the government will sponsor you're lavish lifestyle here without any catch?, did everyone here seriously think that the government will let you people carry Japan's future?." She said finally hitting the nail to Class D to despair in the wallows. I also noticed that Horikita who was writing earlier has now stopped and is tightly squeezing her pen.

"But there is nothing to worry about, all you need to do is overtake Class A in points then you will become Class A if you do graduate as Class A then the promise of a fast track future is a grantee. And a advice if you start behaving properly then the points will not decrease anymore" She said but morale is down low some looked at the Class points of other classes and saw how far we Class D are from Class C. Chibasihara-sensei giving us one last glance before leaving.

The classroom was deadly quite, you can practically hear a pin drop. Until Hirata stood up, grabbing everyone's attention and standing infornt of the podium.

"I believe everyone here understand that we need to keep our behavior in check so that we won't lose anymore points"

"That's right, we can't possible lose any more points than this" Karuizawa immediately agreed followed by others, unfortunately there are some who doesn't think like that

"Then do you have a way to increase our point balance?" Sudo chimed in with an annoyed expression

"I do not but I think we can ask sensei again. Maybe she will give us a hint" Hirata tried to assure those who are uncertain, while giving me a glance

"Then there is no point in us talking about this" Unfortunately some people doesn't like letting themselves be carried by the current. Sudo along with some got up and left, it understandable why would they change there behavior when they themself don't know what the possible outcome will be. This cause some people who were dissatisfied about the revelation to focused there hate on Sudo, since unlike the school they can attack Sudo themselves.

Humans are calculating creatures, no matter how pure or innocent they are. If the chips are down, they will eat each other for preservation. Hirata's mistake was he believe in cooperation and unity, but his leadership is far from it he takes the long road and makes sure not to offend anyone resulting in his camp to lose more than necessary. Hirata has a good standing with the upper floor of the girls but have a low standing on those who are loners and small groups especially the boys mainly due to Shinohara and Karuizawa antagonizing the boys and belittling those who have a weaker social status in the girls side. By then Hirata would have a hard time uniting the class as it is split into 2 the girls dislike the boys and the boys are annoyed about the girls, of course we do have someone who can take charge of both girls and boys. And that is Kushida but her actions that of a neutral and friendly party and so she wouldn't be able to take decisive action against someone. The biggest problem maker of the class is Shinohara's Gang, Karuizawa's troupe and Ike's Army if they are put down and set in place the class would have more of a coherent structure.

*(P.A sound)*

"Student Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and Student Satoru Yuuji Of Class D. Chibashira-sensei has called upon you both, please head to the teachers room"

As the announcer finish it, all eyes are on me. Some are glaring probably thinking about what problem I did while some are looking at me curiously. I stood up and Ayanokoji as well and we both headed at the door. The gaze of the class bore at the back of my head, considering that we both got called to the teachers office they probably are thinking along the lines of

"What did those two did now?" And with a bit of  "Hirata-kun is so much better than those trouble makers" and "Men should just die except people like Hirata-kun" with other such complains in there minds.

'What are you guys looking at, I didn't slack off in class causing us to lose all our point this month' is what I wanted to say out loud, but deciding to make sure to keep a quiet presence for this month for now.

~Time Skip~

With Ayanokoji we made our way to the teachers lounge, I opened the door and scanned the inside. Seeing that Chibashira-sensei is not in, I asked the teacher who was checking her hair with a mirror in her desk.

"Excuse me, Is Chibashira-sensei in?"

"Huh, Sae-Chan She got called and was send to receive a document" she said peeking her head and looking at us

"I see, sorry to interrupt" I said quickly and was about to close the door but the teacher stood up and made her way to us

"My name is Hoshinomiya Chie, And is the Homeroom teacher of Class B. Me and Sae are friends since high school so we can call Sae-Chan and Chie-chan" She said while watching us both

'Seems like pointless information but I can feels that they were more than good friends, Seems like a rivalry' I thought while analyzing the information and tone she said.

"I see, my name is Satoru Yuuji and this is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka we are both from Class D" I said looking akwardly, as I said that I notice Hoshinomiya-sensei had a sly sparkle in her eyes.

'Troublesome' I thought

"Oh, why did Sae-Chan called you both?" She said making her way close to me while Ayanokoji quietly step aside leaving me.

'What the hell, Ayanokoji I thought we were friends' I thought while giving Ayanokoji a helpless look but he just looked away and left the room while silently closing the door.

"I don't know" I said while slowly making my way out of the room but unfortunately she grabbed my arm and wrapped her self around it.

"Hm, you must be quite popular" she said, I felt weird that she is opening with this. Maybe she just curios and is not fishing for information.

"Not really" I said honestly, 'I do have a good relationship with others but compared to Hirata I'm just average. I think'

"Really, by you're looks and build I would be all over you if I was in you're class. Maybe you're just playing hard to get or is a Tsun-tsun" she said flirtatiously, although this looked like a breach of professionalism she had no shame in doing so. Seeing that I decided to play along, grabbing her waist and pushing her close to me and with my other hand lightly caressing her face.

"That such a shame, I would love to be with sensei if she was in my class" I said while my face is getting closer to her ears. "Or maybe Chie would like it better if we were not" I said whispering to her ear.

I can feels her face getting hotter and she then looked at me, and proceed to wrap her hands around my neck. She had her back to the door so if someone where to see, they would immediately misunderstand but even still she continued while gazing straight at my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a presence walking to the door and is about to open it, I immediately let go of her waist and positioned myself in an awkward position as if I was the victim rather than the perpetrator. The door then opened revealing Chibashira-sensei and Ayanokoji looking through, Chibashira-sensei froze and is looking at us. But Hoshinomiya-sensei still is wrapped around my neck, not noticing that the door opened and are watching us.

"Hmmm, teasing sensei. Maybe sensei would need to discipline you now" she said flirtatiously still oblivious to the person watching her from behind. She notice my awkward actions from before where I was flirting with her, but before she could ask why about my action a handbook smashed to her head. She immediately let go of me and crouched and is touching her head where the handbook smashed at while having a pitiful look, she looked cute.

"That's so mean Sae-Chan, that handbook is over 200 pages thick" she said while acting pitiful, which got Chibashira-sensei got a irritated look.

"What are you doing with my student" she said while looking at the crouched down Hoshinomiya-sensei

"Eh, just getting to know you're students" Hoshinomiya-sensei said jumping up and coming behind me,
"Yuuji-kun, Sae-Chan is bullying me" and wrapping herself behind me

"Let go of my student" Chibashira-sensei said grabbing my arm and yanking me towards her, seeing this Hoshinomiya-sensei let go causing me to crash to Chibashira-sensei's funbags resulting in us falling down and me landing softly on her. In which I got up immediately still enjoying the soft sensation earlier, Chibashira-sensei also got up and is blushing and glared at Hoshinomiya-sensei but she just shrugged and is trying to looked innocent.

"Alright, lets go Ayanokoji and Satoru" she said while arranging her clothes and made her way out of the teachers room, but stopped and looked back

"Why are following us?" She asked Hoshinomiya-sensei who is right beside me

"Hm, it rare for you to talk to you're student" she said while watching Chinashira-sensei closely

"It's class matter and they might need my advice" she replied while also watching Hoshinomiya-sensei as well

"Mh, then I can also give advice"

"Don't be ridiculous, this my class matter" she said aggressively

"Mm, but you never cared for you're class before" Hoshinomiya-sensei said back, making the atmosphere tense with Chibashira-sensei glaring at her. Making me and Ayanokoji quite uncomfortable, seeing this Hoshinomiya-sensei decide to tell a joke.

"Maybe Sae-Chan want to be dominated by a younger man. If so then I wouldn't give you Yuuji-kun" she said in a playful tone while wrapping her hands in my waist, I have tons of questions but the one is 'when did I become a property'. Before Chibashira-sensei reply, a cheerful and energetic voice interrupted

"Hoshinomiya-sensei, the student council had asked for you" a beautiful strawberry haired girl, said while looking at us.

"Come on, you're being called" Seeing the opportunity Chibashira-sensei shoo'ed away Hoshinomiya-sensei

"Alright, Ichinose-chan. And Yuuji-kun don't make moves on Sae-Chan since she is inexperienced, I would be much more knowledgeable than her" she said while winking at me before running away with the strawberry haired girl in tow.

'Seems like the strawberry haired beauty's name is Ichinose, from the looks of it she is from Hoshinomiya-sensei's class. Meaning she is from class B and her telling that Hoshinomiya-sensei is being called to the student council meaning that she is a part or is close to someone in the council. Maybe she is applying and was asked a favor. What's more it seems like Chibashira-sensei and Hoshinomiya-sensei might have a deeper history with each other, with them being rivals" I thought analyzing the short conversation as we are walking.

Chibashira-sensei took us to the teachers lounge guiding us in the kitchenette and asking

"Do you guys like green roast?" She said while letting a kettle in the stove, prompting Ayanokoji to reach for the container which contains the tea and Me grabbing a few cups. As we are grabbing those I heard the door clicked opened and so did Chibashira-sensei causing her shut the stove down and moving towards the door before leaving she said to us

"Do not move or make a sound, or else you will be expelled" she left with that, leaving Ayanokoji who has the container to looked dumbfounded and placed it back, I also placed the cups back and we proceed to looked at each other. Until a voice drifted into the kitchenette

"Horikita, what did you want to speak to me about?" Chibashira-sensei's voice is heard causing both me and Ayanokoji to lean in the walls closer and listen in on the conversation.

"I wanted to ask why I was placed in Class D?" Horikita asked politely but it's obvious that she is agitated.

"It's seems that you are unsatisfied about you're placement" Chibashira-sensei replied obviously faking ignorance about Horikita's situation

"Who isn't!"

"Oh, so do you think you should be placed higher?"

"Of course, not to brag but I believe I scored the highest in the entire school year and my record are all above average" she said obviously bragging

"What a coincidence, I also have you're entrance exam papers here. You also are placed in the 3rd highest scorer in this year" she replied accepting that Horikita's point is correct

"Then why was I placed in Class D, it would be obvious that I'm supposed to be in Class A"

"In paper, yes. But before that why do you dislike Class D?"

"Who wouldn't, this class is full of idiots and problem maker. From the test before it's obvious some of them didn't even graduate middle school" she said with confidence, which is somewhat true. Hell, there is someone who probably didn't even graduate elementary school.

"Unfortunately, Horikita it's the school who decide to place you in Class D meaning you are only at Class D"s level"

"I see, then I will talk to someone much in a much higher position" she said with resolution

"You will be expecting the same answer from them as well, the school is the one who decide who is place and changing there opinion is impossible. Face it! Horikita you are a Class D student you're placement isn't a mistake, of course you can change it I explained earlier that Classes can overtake each other. All you need to do is earn enough class points to take Class A place"

"Are you kidding me, we haven't even at the starting line and they already have a lead. And with these kinds of student I wouldn't expect them to even pass the midterms"

"That is true, Class D is labeled as the Defective class where no one wants to be in. But it also houses some interesting people who prefer to stay in Class D even thought they are Class A material"

"That's stupid who want to purposely be place in the bo,......" as she was saying Horikita stopped and it gone quiet for a moment until Chibashira-sensei spoke

"Oh, I also called someone related to you" she said obviously talking about us. Me and Ayanokoji just looked at each other

"W-what don't tell me, Nii-San?" Horikita lightly shouted, but unfortunately for us it's not.

"Satoru And Ayanokoji come out" Chibashira-sensei said out loud. In which prompt me to looked at Ayanokoji and where he just pointed at the door. We had a silent war fighting to who would go first, but Chibashira-sensei decided to break it up and call us again

"If you don't come out, I will expel you both" she said causing us to get up and proceed to the door. Ayanokoji immediately side step causing me to be the first on at the door. I sighed and opened it up,

'There was a window inside there, and considering that we are in the fourth floor the jump would be passable. Of course running away would not work, since chances are I will be called back so it's best to just go along with it' I thought while opening the door revealing a shocked Horikita and a grinning Chinashira-sensei. We both exit and I proceed to sit in the couch, I was tempted to just get up and leave but it would be more troublesome down in the line.

" S-s-sensei why?" Horikita ask, while glaring at Chibashira-sensei

"Because I deemed it necessary, now then Ayanokoji the reason I called you is" she said lightly glancing at me before looking straight at Ayanokoji

"I see, then excuse me" Horikita said getting up and was about to leave

"Wait a minute, Horikita this might give you a hint about reaching Class A" She said which made Horikita to looked at me and Ayanokoji then to sensei before sitting down

"Please make it quick"

"You're an interesting student, Ayanokoji" she started with a statement

"I'm just a normal one, not much interesting that a someone with a surname of Chibashira" he replied back causing Chinashira-sensei to rise her eyebrow

"Would you like to apologize to all Chinashira's in the country" she replied back with sass

'I doubt it, there is another family with that name' I thought while watching this

"Anyway, I called you since you're entrance exam was interesting" she said while picking up a file and spreading the sheets in the table, which Horikita looked at and had a shocked expression. Chibashira-sensei looked at me wondering why I didn't move to looked at the papers but continued on.

"50 points on all subjects, quite a score" she said flaring the suspense in the air

"All but a coincidence" Ayanokoji tried to deflect the attention to coincidence

"Is that so, but in question 87 in the test is only answered correctly by 3.17% of people which you got correct while question 21 is answered correctly by 96.97% while you got it wrong" she replied back, causing Horikita to looked at it over again, and proceed to looked shocked at Ayanokoji

"Is this really a coincidence?" She asked unassured before Ayanokoji can reply Chibashira-sensei stepped in

"It's not, he manipulated it" she said with a grin, at this point I can understand where this is going.

"It's just a coincidence, it's not like I'm hiding I'm a genius or something. Plus if I can score higher why did I try to get low score on purpose" Ayanokoji gave a reasonable explanation unless Chibashira-sensei has concrete evidence against Ayanokoji then it just a coincidence. But I feel that Chibashira-sensei's goal is not that,

"For goodness sake, if you keep pushing for it then I will back off" she said changing her target to me

"Now then, Satoru the deal with the school is over and it seems no breach of the contract has been found. Therefore you can tell everyone about the S-system thought I'm sure I encompassed it all later when I explain it in detail. Also you need to go to the student council for the last checking" she said that causing both Ayanokoji and Horikita to looked at.

'You're good sensei, a simple reminder made both of them curious. Making it so that you have to answer there question since you are a teacher' I thought, already predicting what sensei planned

"What deal?" On cue Horikita

"A deal with the school on his silence about the Point system or rather the S-system" she said   

"What!, is that true" Horikita said while looking at me. And Ayanokoji watching me carefully

"Kinda the school itself found out and offered me a deal, in which I accept" I said trying to cover up a bit, saying this Chibashira-sensei eye's shined with mischief  but before she can reply i already was prepared

"Although the deal is over, I'm sure the school wouldn't like the contents of it leaked, right Chibashira-sensei!" I said causing Chinashira-sensei to lose that shine

"Hm, Alright. That is all you guys can leave now as I have a meeting to attend to" she said shoo'ing us away from the room but before I leant the room I passes by sensei a whispered something to her ear.

"You know sensei, for someone who is inexperienced you sure are playful" I said in a teasing and flirtatious manner, then immediately running away and not looking back.

And if he did, he would have saw Chibashira-sensei beet red face.

~Time Skip~

I am currently walking back to the classroom with Ayanokoji beside me and Horikita slightly behind us. I felt Ayanokoji glancing at me from time to time until he finally spoke.

"Aren't you gonna asked about my test score?" He said while looking at me, I looked at him as well before replying

"No really, I mean if you don't want to talk about it then I have no right" I said honestly, I didn't really care about others since they have there own reasons for doing things. To someone what the other person does is weird to another, I don't have the right to change someone's decision to fit my own.

"I see" iphone replied back, but I can tell he is glad that I didn't question further until someone did.

"Wait, you're test score were they really a coincidence" Horikita who was behind us overtake us and is not standing in front  of us now.

"It is, unless you have any evidence otherwise" he replied back slightly annoyed

"I see, then Satoru-kun what was that deal Sensei was talking about?" After questioning Ayanokoji it's my turn but I already foreseen this and come up with a plenty of excuses

"Remember my little theory in the convenient store, I came and told the teacher about it and then the school come to me and told me to keep quiet about it in exchange they gave me a few points" I said innocently while Ayanokoji was looking at me and Horikita watching me closely after a while she sighed

"Fine, by any chance did you tell Hirata-kun about it as well"

"Yeah, it was weird how there was free stuff in the cafeteria" I told her, while keeping some key detail buried. She wouldn't even know since she never visited the cafeteria and the chances of her asking for conformation from Hirata himself is low. Before we start to get back on returning to the classroom, Ayanokoji asked a question to Horikita.

"It seems that you're quite focused in reaching Class A" Ayanokoji asked causing Horikita to looked at him weirdly

"Of course who doesn't want to, but to think I'm not even at the starting line due to those idiots" she said considering the actions of Class D it's no wonder to someone who behaved appropriately is mad at those who didn't. It could be said that there the one who failed and those that didn't are being dragged down with them.

"I see then good luck with it" Ayanokoji ended the conversation but unfortunately Horikita wasn't done yet

"Thankfully, I can count on you guys to help me reach Class A" She said in a matter a fact tone, so much so it makes you believe that we agreed to it in the first place

"Wait what are saying?" I asked back since it as if I forgotten something

"Hm, it simple you guys do what I told you to do and we can make it to Class A" She said that with so much conviction like a mayRei-Sue would

"Wait we never agreed to that" Ayanokoji replied back considering he wants to have a peaceful school life being asked to do something he doesn't want to get involve in is a demerit to his goal in coming here.

"There is nothing for you to worry about, I would do all the thinking and you both just need to follow it" I couldn't believe what I was hearing it's as if she didn't even listen to what Chibashira-sensei, she doesn't even have a clue on her own shortcomings are.

"You're basically asking us to be you're pawns" I said in a slightly aggravated tone,

"Somewhat, all I need is for you to follow and we can reach Class A. I can guarantee that we can graduate with the schools promise and points along the way" she said this confidently

"Sorry Horikita but I'm no one's pawn, you don't even know what you're defect is. If you think you're superior to everyone then please think again, if you forgot you're in Class D as well the same as all of us" I said this, before she can reply I grabbed Ayanokoji and left to return to the classroom.

'I'm no one's lab rat, slave or soldier. I'm a free man' I thought to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Void here!

I hope everyone like this chapter, I would probably rewrite it as it is confusing as commented by 4 earlier. But this chapter was the hardest since I try not to use the originals scrip and try to make it my own twist, I had over 7 draft of this one with different style and edits and this one is the most like by 4 so here it is.

And it seems we reach a milestone over 2K read ands almost 200 votes, and I am very thankful. I'm no expert writer or anything but for people to like it is great. I hope to keep delivering good chapter from here on out. Also it seems like each chapter is getting longer and longer, I actually wanted to cut this up into 2 part since it over 6.5K words long.lol.

Anyway hope everyone enjoyed it and hope everyone have a nice day.

6685 words we're used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
7.3K 354 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
51.4K 1.5K 14
what if in volume 7 Classroom of the Elite first year . Karuizawa Kei decides to end her relationship with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Here Kiyotaka will...
20.1K 591 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...