𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

14. she's so slow

1.1K 75 63
By pixiesfz

SHE'S SO SLOW , chapter fourteen

❝ 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 ❞

*mentions of epilepsy but just for a joke and I hate talking about my epilepsy so be free to skip that little part if needed*

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. "Is she good?" Martin asked Josh as he just shrugged "I don't know, stop analyzing her tiredness" he scolded the janitor who was still confused on how she could be out of breath from spraying the word 'evil' onto the wall.

"Did you two forget I spent the whole night hiding from my father who was trying to murder me" Juliet groaned as she looked t her bruised ankle from when she tripped on her ankle, "damn. why do rich people always have fucked up familys" Martin tutted before helping the girl up and noticing her ankle. "Josh!" he called out for the freshman who looked back, a bit annoyed that the man had been calling out his name so much.

"Help me help this rich white girl!"

Juliet rolled her eyes at the boys words but nether less chuckled at his cluelessness. The two walking to the light switches as they waited for the signal. "So let me get this straight" Martin started, causing the girl to groan slightly as she felt like this would be the fiftieth question of the night she would be answering for the high school graduate, "your dad somehow pulled your mum who wasn't just a Sunnyvaler but also extremely hot-" "I get it Martin" Juliet cut off the boy who slightly chuckled to himself, "I'm not done" he told the girl who shut her eyes "of course your not".

"And in the night of the camp Nightwing murders he chopped up his sister without anyone noticing and then tried to kill you because you didn't follow the rules" he concluded, his words slightly slurred since he was trying to pull the pieces together, "yep" Juliet fake smiled at him "are you done yet?"

"Just about" he replied obviously not getting the 'shut the fuck up' expression tha had planted itself onto Juliet's face. 

"Cut it!" Deena's voice echoed out from the main station as the two of them pulled down the leavers making it extra cool when they walked back out to the scene that had neon plastering everywhere and flashing lights turning on and off every second.

"Well I'm just happy I'm not epileptic" 

Juliet looked at her mother with creased eyebrows as she knew that flashing lights aren't always the cause of epileptic episodes. "I dropped out of high school because I couldn't go a class without you kicking me so hard" she explained as she sent an accuser finger to the girl.

"You were always a kicker ── just like Fallon"

Juliet smiled at the mention of her auntie cause it reminded her of what she was doing at this mall tonight. 

The bells they had set off alerted the two women as they bent down next to the tree. "Last time this happened I had the Sunnyvale title to save me" Andrea groaned to herself as she tried to look at which monster had decided to join them this evening.

Oh Juliet hoped it was Ruby Lane.

It would be a lie to say she wasn't jealous of the corpse I mean Simon did call her hot right in front of her face which started her pure hatred to the daughter of nurse Lane.

"I have two suspects covered in blood" a voice rang out as the two turned to see a police officer who seemed shocked to see their faces, "Andrea?" he questioned as the woman rolled her eyes "Officer Martinez you need to leave" she constructed the man who still held up his gun "you need to drop your weapon.

"It's a water gun you idiot" Juliet told the man as he closed his eyes, obviously annoyed "I know it's a water gun Juliet" "then why do we need to drop it?" she asked, playing dumb to make time "just drop it" he urged "it's just water it's harmless" she shrugged before aiming it at him as he flinched.

"Sir you just flinched at a water gun ── are you sure you should be a police officer"

"I said drop-" but officer Martinez was cut off as a tall figure as Juliet recognized to be one of the old Shadyside killers walked up behind the man and simply snapped his neck in half, as his body fell forward and his head faced forwards, making the two girls run in opposite directions to get to their safety gates, gripping onto the rope tightly.

"times like these I wished we actually just left Sam in the hallway" she muttered to herself as she watched her mother from the opposite side of the room, sending a reassuring nod and smile to her.

As singing was heard in the distance Juliet practically wanted to tear herself apart.

"I fucking hate this song" she muttered as it reminded her of the sweet boy she changed her life for.

Juliet looked up to see her mother breathing in as Tommy walked by her, "it's not him mum" she reminded the woman as she watched his axe drag from the ground as she repeated her daughters words in her head as Tommy walked his way into the store and closed the gate just like Ziggy, Martin and Josh.

But yet Juliet's cage was still empty due to a killer missing the party.

"Where the fuck is that razor blade swinging bitch who tried to kill my dead boyfriend" she cursed as everyone still had no idea as they waited for Ruby Lane from behind a taco shelf, leaving Juliet behind as she waited for the girl.

"Juliet he's here okay you need to come back" Andrea yelled out from behind the desk as Ziggy stood out and stood in front of the tree, "what if more killers come, I can't let Deena die!" she called back.

"I'm not letting you die for me!" Deena's voice now echoed through the mall as Juliet finally let go of her rope, ignoring the burn that stung as wind from her running blew onto her hands as she made her way to the taco stand and into Deena's arm.

"If you die, I wont forgive you" she sniffed into her jacket before crawling to her mothers side.

"Mount up" Deena told the group before climbing over the bench followed by Josh, Martin and Andrea and finally a slightly injured Juliet.

"What the fuck does 'mount up' mean?" Andrea asked her daughter who just shrugged as they went back to their ropes Juliet taking Ziggy's gate as she looked into the skull masks covered eyes.

The same covered eyes who killed her bestfriend.

Juliet didn't listen in to Ziggy and Nick's conversation because if she was in Ziggy's position she sure as hell wouldn't want any little stalkers, but she did watch as the blood that had been stained neon green covered the Goode, head to toe.

Except his hands, it seemed ironic since all the innocents he possessed and the kills they had obtained where on his him, he had blood on his hands that no hand sanitizer could scrub off ── just like her father.

She opened the gate, letting skull mask through as she watched in hopefulness that he wouldn't survive this attack. 

He was still in danger but yet he found away to be a selfish prick once again as he took Ziggy's body to his, covering her jacket into the blood that lay upon him, but with a stab from skull mask his grip let go and she stumbled into milk man.

Juliet knew she had to do something, anything really to get this creepy milk man off of Ziggy so she ran, trying to avoid the killers that surrounded them as she grabbed to cops gun, taking the safety off. "Ziggy move your head low" she told her as she lifted up the gun. "Okay you can do this Juliet, you've done it before with Ruby, now you just to do it with this licking monster" she whispered to herself as she aimed the gun.

She tried to shoot but nothing came out as the gun was empty, looking back at Deena with fear for their friends life but instead of returning the same look Deena had a look of determination as she took the knife on the floor and dug it into her hand, taking the attention of both Ziggy and Nick.  

"That little pussy is running away" Andrea yelled out as she hit the gun out of her daughters hand "there was three cops, there has to be another gun" Juliet grunted as the two Salvatore's ran into the shop with Martin and Josh, Ziggy throwing away her jacket since it was covered in the blood.

"Go, we got them!" Josh yelled out to her sister as she ran, covering for Deena.

Oh god Juliet hoped she would be okay.

longer chapter for ya'll aaaaah

no because action scenes are so hard to split up into chapters

umm so vote and comment because then your little bitch 

sorry I did not mean to get so agressive

but I did so idc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.5K 22
This how I imagine that the girls met and how it went.Enemies to...you'll see. A tomboy. A cheerleader. A love story. Who will make the first move...
73.2K 2K 11
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 ( DISCONTINUED FROM RE WRITING ) " you're related to sarah fier, aren't you? " " yeah, i am " ( nick goode x fem!o...
55.8K 1.8K 21
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Bunny Cadell and Deena Johnson had always been friends, except Bunny wanted...
3.6K 41 10
• 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 • (kate schmidt x fem! oc)