DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
EnbyBoo
TransTommy
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTommy
TransTechno
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
TransQuackity
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
FtM Tubbo
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

Transboo & transTubbo

2.6K 128 204
By frogofwisdom

Ranboo is staying with Tubbo in the UK, they are both trans but don't know it and have no idea how to come out.

Ranboos pov:
"Welcome Ranboo!" Tubbo greeted, ushering me inside. I tried my best to fight back against the boys powerful pushing to take in every detail of his house. It was nice.

He basically dragged me up the stairs as I dramatically pretended to be overly interested in everything, making us both laugh. "Raaannbbbooooo! God just hurry up the stairs!" The smaller teen laughed, this only made me want to continue.

I pulled an exaggerated 'Oo what's this?' face as I completely "ignored" the other, "oooooooo!" I ooed unnecessarily loudly, "and what is this magic object bestowed apon the oak wood shelf? Surely i be not within the presence of a god?" I joked, pointing at a small glass figurine I couldn't make out what the shape of it was.

Tubbo could hardly stand from laughter, it wasn't even funny, we were just joking and messing around because we were so exited to see eachother after wanting to for so long. And I would be staying here for 3 months!

"RANBOO COME OOOONNNN!" He begged between laughter, he had finally dragged me to the top of the stairs. "Alright alright" I chuckled at his response to our earlier shenanigans.

He took my hand and seemed to pause and examine it slightly before seemingly shrugging it off and dragging me towards a plain door, he opened it, well more like enthusiastically swung it open, revealing a surprisingly ordinary looking room, "aww I was expecting something extravagant to be behind the door." I fake pouted. "Oh shut up" the other laughed at my antics.

We walked inside, he forcefully took my bags from my possession and excitedly threw them onto the bed of the room. "This," he started turning back towards me, pointing at nothing in particular, "shall be your room for the next 3 months." He clarified.

I hummed in response, taking in one last glance at the rooms set up before once again being hauled out of the bedroom and towards yet another door.

This went on for a while, Tubbo would steal me before I could even register where I was and kidnap me to almost everywhere in his whole house. The brunette showed me his room, the kitchen, the streaming rooms, the living room, the bathrooms etc etc you get it. Like I said. Almost every room.

"Hmmm..." the boy hummed, tapping his chin as if in deep intellectual thought, his head suddenly snapped up and he placed a fist in his palm with a huge grin on his face, immediately perking up, I swear if at that moment I held a lightbulb above its head it would light up, "we should order pizza!" He joyously almost-screamed.

"Sounds good" I replied.

"Right," he started, "I'll order us a pizza, while you go to your room and change into something comfortable, we are going to have a movie night!" He smiled.

After telling him my order (that's right I'm not going to say or else I'll start a chat riot) I walked up the soft carpet covered stairs and over to the same door that we first went to. I opened it and saw the same old average looking spare room I was earlier introduced to.

I closed and locked the door before going over to my bags, I pulled out the comfortable clothes that I usually wear at night, "right..." I muttered to myself, turning to the long full body mirror to the side of the door, holding the clothes in my hand, "how am I going to do this then?" I asked myself, looking at the reflection that stared back.

I wasn't out to Tubbo. I didn't expect to meet up with him and to be honest, I had almost forgotten I was trans every time we talked, he made me feel so comfortable to be in my skin. Besides, it's not like I DONT want to come out, of course I do! I'm going to be staying with the guy for 3 months! It's going to be a hard af secret to keep!

I mentally scolded myself for not thinking this whole coming out thing through as I pulled my shirt over my head. I looked into the mirror at my binder, "hmm..." I hummed, contemplating what to do now, the flight over was around 7 hours, and adding up from the time I woke up and now... "that would mean..." I counted mentally, "about... uhhhhhhh 13 maybe 14 hours?"

Bruh.

I let out a long exaggerated sigh, "brrruuhhhhh" I repeated aloud, "I have to tell him don't I? Like I was going to but..." I paused for a second, "am I even ready?"

Everything seemed to disappear at that moment as everything started to go a million miles a minute, my thoughts speed running faster than Dream.

'What if this ruins our friendship? What if he doesn't accept me?? I don't have enough money to fly back yet! I could stay at Tommy's? But that would feel so intrusive...' I looked in the mirror again, seemingly back into reality, leaving my spiral behind, 'no. I can't spiral now. I need to do this. If he doesn't accept me then...' I sighed, I hated thinking this way, 'then I guess he's not a good friend.' I hated those words. I hated that I even thought those words.

"Wait. No why wouldn't he. He's the best, he's so kind and accepting. I'm sure that if I explained it to him then he will understand." I whispered to myself, I took off my binder and threw it on the bed before putting my xxxxl hoodie on. "Oh dysphoria hoodie. My saviour." I smiled to myself.

I changed into a comfortable pair of pants before grabbing a pillow and hugging it to hide my chest and heading downstairs.

Tubbos pov:
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" I quietly panicked.
"I'm gunna do it I'm gunna do it." I repeated over and over, I took a deep breath in, "alright Tubbo. Deep breaths. You've waited so long to tell someone, and now you have the chance to do it face to face! You can't ruin this!" I pep talked myself.

Ranboo was upstairs getting ready, I just ordered us a pizza and I planned to tell him before we started watching a movie.

"Hmm he's taking an awfully long time." I pondered, looking over to the stairs, "lol sus" I giggled before turning my attention back to setting up. Grabbing plates, blankets and pillows and taking them to the living room.

I turned my attention to the direction of faint footsteps entering the room, a tall dirty blonde poked his head into the room slightly. He looked nervous, why did he look so nervous?

Ranboos pov:

The other watched as I internally panicked hoping it wouldn't show, oh boy was I wrong.

"Hey Ranboo? You good boss man?" He asked, head tilted slightly. God I love when he calls me things like that, the euphoria is overwhelming.

"Y-yeah." I accidentally stuttered, he definitely noticed, "um. I need to... I need to uhhh"
'Just frickity frackin do it Ranboo!'
"I need to talk to you about something." I finally spoke.

Tubbos concerned eyes, turned into calmer more inviting ones, he smiled and sat down on the sofa, patting the empty spot next to him, "of course Ranboo! Anything! I'm here for you whatever you need, you are a guest in my household." He spoke proudly.

I generously sat next to him on the blanket and pillow covered seating, I curled up and leaned into the embrace of the soft fabrics, still clutching onto the pillow infront of my chest.

He sat and waited patiently for me to explain my, well, odd behaviour.

"Um.. so I-I uhhh..." god I didn't think this through at all, "I think you should know... since I'll be here for a while.." I started to explain, he just continued to watch and listen as I spoke, "a-and uh..." I paused for a moment, why wouldn't the words come??

It's so simple! Just 2 simple little words. I'm transgender. That's it that's all you need to say. Why can't I say it??? Why is it so difficult. WHY AM I SHAKING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW??

(Yall I've come out 3 times already and even I'm shaking while writing this haha yall what-)

"Don't worry Ranboo." Tubbos soft words calmed me, "just take your time, no need to rush it."

I took a long deep shaky breath in.

And exhaled.

That breath felt like the longest breath I will and have ever taken in my entire life.

"I'm trans." I managed to tell him without stuttering, it took everything to even get out an 'I'm' let alone a whole 'transgender' I had to stop at 'trans' before breaking down. His eyes widened in shock, his jaw dropped.

"THATS NOT FAIR! HOW ARE YOU TALLER THAN ME?!" He screamed, pointing an accusing finger at my face.

I could only blink in shock, any words that tried to leave my mouth only came out as confused and untranslatable sounds of pure shock.

'What-'

Tubbos pov:

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" I grinned so wide my eyes only appeared as small slits, "DUDE THIS MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER!!" I screamed in joy.

'Ranboo is trans! This is great news, well not really, being trans sucks a lot. But I'm so proud of him for telling me! And I'm glad he trusts me enough! BUT ITS GREAT BECAUSE NOW I CAN TELL HIM AND I KNOW HE WILL BE ACCEPTING AND WE CAN TALK SMACK ABOUT DYSPHORIA AND JOKE ABOUT ALL YHE NEGATIVE PARTS WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER AND-'

I noticed the boys flustered and confused face, "ohhhh wait that must have been confusing for you." I laughed.

I grabbed the other boys hands and spoke, "Ranboo I am so proud of you for coming out, I'm so glad that you trust me enough to tell me something like this, I know it's hard. I fully support you and you will always be Ranboo to me, nothing has changed." I spoke truthfully, I could see the tears sting the others eyes, "and also..." I continued, letting go of his hands and reaching for the collar of my shirt, the other gave me a confused yet intrigued look, I stretched the collar of my shirt to the side, almost up to the end of my shoulder, revealing the slightly mismatched skin toned strap sat atop my collar bone.

The other boys mouth was agape, "no way..." he almost whispered, his astonished expression then quickly turned into one of happiness mixed with relief, "no way!!" He repeated in a more joyous tone.

"Flabbergasted, I know" I dramatically pretended to flip my invisible hair back.
We both laughed at this.

"Wow..." he started, "what are the chances?"

"I know right. You totally fooled me. Never expected it." I replied, "I can usually spot a fellow trans person from miles away. It's like a superpower." I said proudly.

He laughed a little, "same. I really thought you were cis, you just pass so well."

I playfully scoffed at this, "dude no way! I'm so small!! Even my voice is higher than all of yours still!" I retorted in protest, faking a pout and crossing my arms.

We laughed and joked for a while, comparing either stupidly funny relatable stuff, or painfully relatable stuff that would just make us cringe. Both ended up with laughs.
It's great to have someone around that finally understands, you can have a cis person say that they understand the meaning, but they will never understand how it feels to experience this kind of specific discomfort within their own bodies. They will never be able to fully empathise with our situation.

Not like Ranboo can.

"YEAH! And then this Karen was like-"
Ding dong~
"OH! PIZZAS HERE!" I excitedly screamed, full of energy.
I grabbed the money and Ranboo followed behind to help take the pizzas.

This was going to be the best 3 months ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.6K 22
୭̥⋆*。𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 Basically a super angsty ff Don't read this if ur looking for a book to gush over I'm projecting. dwt x fem oc inclu...
320K 7.8K 30
⚠️Completed⚠️ I've done Trans Male Reader (Ftm) oneshots in my other books, but someone suggested that I make a whole book about trans reader, and I...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...