Deadly innocence.

By hydro_soul51

A man so numb , a man full of anger and hidden pain , a man full of secrets and lust, a man with a such a str... More

Prolouge
Part one.
Part two .
Part three.
Part four.
Part five .
Part six.
Part seven .
Part eight
Part nine .
Part ten .
Part twelve
Part thirteen .
Part fourteen😳
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen .
Part Eighteen
Part nineteen
Part tweenty
Finals
After it all

Part eleven .

32 3 0
By hydro_soul51

It's been 4 days since Ryan's been on bed rest meaning one more day intill  his  birthday . I've been talking to gabby since I left the hospital and she's really cool  she invited their family and told me to invite mines two Ryan's party . I was nervous since I was going to meet his family and friends. I invited my brother and my cousin  and hope they show up.  I looked over to see a sleeping Ryan and so I pulled out my phone to text ace .

—————————————————      
            handsome 🤪💕

Hey handsome!

Hey beautiful! What's up?

Nothing much just asking if you can do something for me .

And what will that be ?

Me and Gabby are throwing Ryan a birthday party  and I think you should come .

Wait gabby your talking about Ryan's sister ?

Yea .

I'll be their what time .

9:00pm🙂!

How's Ryan?

He's ok .

Ok good see you tomorrow !

Ok see you.
—————————————————

I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist.

Who are you texting? Ryan says confused his deep sleep voice made my body shake as I turned to him I kissed his lips softly and bite down as I pulled away but his grip on me says your not goin anywhere . His mouth near my ear as I can feel his breath by my neck.

Don't start something you can't handle angel . Ryan says his voice deep in raspy due to him just waking up
—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
She scoffed at me and got up  a deep chuckle escaped my lips and she sat down quickly next to me .

Looks like your learning to behave hmm? To bad your still in trouble in fact you have gotten in trouble four times angel .

Did not angel says with attitude.

Let's make that five .

Yes sir she says in an angry tone .

Wanna make that  six ?

No sir I'm sorry She says losing her attitude.
—————————————————
angel remiro
His hand wrapped around my neck and he pulled me into a sloppy kiss  I accidentally let out a moan and I can fill his cocky smirk against my lips .

Fuck - baby your so needy Ryan say as he moves his hands down into my shorts . Your already so wet for me princess how bad do you want me ?

I wanted to scream I want you so bad Sir . but I had other plan it s I said nothing . He flipped me to where I was on my back and he was over top of me this- this is what I wanted .

I asked you a question whore he says as he slapped me across the face . A loud whimper escaped my lips  as deep  chuckles escaped his sending shivers throughout my body and too my core . See angel I feel much better know so you better watch who your fucking talking to and behave like the good little slut you can be hmm? So where gonna try this again.

How bad do you want me angel?

So bad  sir angel says in a whimper .

Ryan's large hands slid down her stomach and down her shorts once again .
—————————————————
             Ryan Martinez

I ran my  fingers  over her slit and through her panties. A gasp escaped from her lips as i moved my hands in her panties. The only word  that escaped my mouth was -

Fuck .

My finger ran up and down her pussy as soft moans left her lips i made my way to her clit and started to move my fingers in a circle motion her moans became louder as I slid in a finger  my paste started slow and her moans where soft I watched her face as my finger slid in and out of her I was making her feel good me - Ryan Martinez was making her feel good . I added another finger and her moans got louder her moans where beautiful her walls clenched around my fingers as my fingers thrusted in and out of her . I continued. Thrusting my fingers faster and faster and  she started to moan my name - god the way my name dripped from her tongue  the way she moaned it so beautifully. I was debating on if I should let her cum and I was because tomorrow she's gonna be hurting like hell afterwards.  I added in a third finger and started to go as fast as I can her beautiful moans turned to screaming and I loved every fucking moment .

Sir can I please cum angel says in a breathy moan .

Go ahead princess her walls clenched tightly around my fingers as she came on them the feeling of all of her juices coming out of her hole and onto my finger felt absolutely amazing.  I removed my hand out of her shorts and licked one of my fingers clean then forcing her to suck on the others and she did .

I pulled  her into a sloppy kiss and her breathing became harder . Come on baby I'm hungry I say getting up.

She gave me a look of daggers as I started to scratch my nose.

What? I ask knowing what she's about to say .

Stop trying to smell your fingers GO WASH YOUR HANDS.

I laugh a laugh that I haven't laughed In a very long time I walk to the bathroom and wash my hands And she comes to do the same .  We go down stairs to the kitchen and I begin to make breakfast eggs toast and bacon .  

We sit down and eat in silence not awkward silence it was just quiet.

SO YOUR BIRTHDAY IS Tomorrow angel screams. 

Oh really? I had no idea I say irritated.

Don't get grumpy with me old man she says In a jokingly tone .

__________________________________
              Angel remiro

He gave me the look of daggers and stood up. His hand was quick to reach my shirt and he lifted me up from my shirt .

Watch your fucking mouth angel I swear to god your pushing it - one more fuck up and I won't wait until five days do you understand.

I gulped a very loud gulp as goose bumps appeared on my skin. Yes sir I say in a low tone . I was scared in all the best ways I was so excited to see what exactly is gonna happen tomorrow . My hands made my way down to his sweat pants I played with his band and he grew a dark red . I let out a playful giggle as I heard a grunt leave his lips .

Angel what are you doing stop it .

What are you talking about sir I'm just being a good little slut like you said I could be . Right sir ?

Angel...... Ryan said in a lone tone almost in a whisper .

I push him against the marble island and got on my nees before looking up at a very shocked Ryan . I play with his grey strings on his sweat pants and slowly start to pull them down. Staring at his boxers I can see his bulge through them. It was no surprise that it wasn't small ... it wasn't medium and it wasn't large what's a word for extremely big?

My mouth watered at the sight as I pulled his boxers down my tongue licked the tip as I made eye contact with him the entire time . My hand moved up and down his shaft as I watched his head fly back showing me his sharp jaw line . I used my spit making it all sloppy and wet . I put my mouth on his dick and bobbed my head . My hands worked on the parts my mouth couldn't fit . His groans got louder and his body tensed. He cussed under his breath and I gaged as I took in all of him .

Fuck - princess right there Ryan says under his breath.

I kept going as I felt Ryan's warm cum trickle down my throat.

I wiped the corner of my mouth as I watched him pull his pants up and then bring me into a sloppy kiss and bringing his kisses down onto my neck leaving deep purple hickes .

Should I come at another time ?

Ryan was quick to grab his gun from the kitchen drawer and cock it back then putting it up as he realized who it was.

What the hell ace ? How long have you been standing here .

Not long just came in to talk to beautiful about a few things not here to watch you guys make out .

Oh and beautiful might wanna cover those marks this idiot left on you . dosent he know you guys have things to do Tomorrow?

Things ? What things ? Ryan says irritated.

Uhhh about that I have some things planned for us tomorrow.

What will that be ? Ryan says with and eye brow lift .

My mouth is closed Angel says in an exciting voice .

Oh really your mouth seems pretty wide to me ? Ryan says in a laugh .

Uhhh- yeah I'ma just head out now I'll just text you bye beautiful!

Bye handsome I yell back .

Giving Ryan a slap on his shoulder he just laughed more . Why'd you say that you idiot ! I yelled as he kissed me again god i love these lips . I love when he holds me I'm safe and comfortable. Ryan would never hurt me I know he won't .

I knew it was gonna be hard to keep the party a secret especially when you got a boy friend who can get away with murder .

—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
I was sitting in my office on the phone with one of my guards who works out at the ware house . We still have no clue who r is but I believe we are getting close to it so far we found the name of the woman in the video Hannah but we haven't figured out her last name . I've noticed that a few of my guards  who are still alive have been extremely quiet since the shooting.  I've got a feeling they know something I don't ......... I'm gonna find out .

Ryan - angel says in a low tone .

Yes love ? I answer she looked so cute in my shirt with red and black pajama pants on that fit her body perfectly.

Come on I wanna go somewhere She sounded so cute and fragile.

Im busy baby not right now ok?

Pleaseeee she says giving me those irresistible puppy dog eyes.

Fine but your driving now give me a minute ok I'm on the phone .

I'll be in the car she says giving me a wink.

Every now and then we'd go to my club where we'd met at but I never really go their . I was only their that night before I met angel was to kill another rapist that had been assaulting the dancers I think about that every now and then . And I remembered when the man tried to get angel I know that once I got her name she was mines and no one can touch what's mines . My hands clench of the thoughts of another man touching all over angel . My jaw clenched and a large vein popped out of my four head . In the corner of my eye I caught my reflection I looked so angry my face red veins popping out of my arms and hands . I was almost shaking the sound of the horn interrupted my thoughts and I quickly grabbed the jacket to my black suit and walked out . She was in the driver seat her long brown hair moved with the wind those pretty brown eyes that looked me up and down the way I felt her body tense at my words but relax at my touch made me crazy . She gave me a smile a smile that could change the world she changed my world. She changed me in the best ways I really do love her .I get in my car and I looked down to see her feet could barely touch the ground .

I can barley touch the ground she says like she was reading my mind .

Do you need me to drive princess?

What ? No I can just scoot my chair up and she did and with that we took off and where we where going I had no clue .

—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 127 61
She was just a new member. Supposed to take information by torturing not going around, making bets, going on missions, sleeping with the handsome bos...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
198K 4.4K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
959 5 15
"Are you ready to beg to be fucked?!" He asked, pulling off his pants and stroking himself. "Just beg and I'll satisfy you" He groans "C'mon just beg...