Weapons | Bucky Barnes x OC

By brknwhiteboy

What if Stark's super serum worked, but only with one of the five soldiers? December 16, 1991. While the Wint... More

INTRODUCTION
1. SERUM
2. WIPED
3. TRAINING
4. ANYA
5. DAGGER
7. TORTURE
8. MISSION
9. LONGING
10. COLD
11. REMINISCENCES
12. RED ROOM
13. EAGLE
14. MASSACRE
15. SPUTNIK
16. LEGEND
17. TENDER HANDS
18. LOST
19. DYING SWAN
20. REVELATIONS
21. RECONNECTION
UPDATE

6. WEAPON

465 24 157
By brknwhiteboy

Warning: steamy contents,
throwing up, fighting, shooting, mention of death, blood,
pain, alcohol.

--

Anya couldn't help the way her body melted under his. Her hands found his shoulders, pulling him more towards her as she lost herself in the feel of their lips moving languidly together.

A wheezy breath made her lips part as the Soldier took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged lightly. He took the opportunity to push his tongue in, persuading hers to dance together. Teeth clashing together, tongues fighting for supremacy. It wasn't a desperate kiss, but the kiss was making her desperate.

Anya's lungs burned as he continued to take her breath away and when it all became too much to handle, she drew back breathlessly. Her eyes dazed as she stared at his swollen, glistening lips in the dim light. He rested his forehead against hers and they shared the air between them, pating and breathing heavily.

The air around them was steamy, her body vibrating with desire. She felt herself immobilized as Asset's eyes studied her, his thumb running over her rosy cheek. His hand slid down her cheek until he stroked her jaw. His thumb ran over her plump lower lip.

A husky laugh left his lips as he leaned toward her once more. Anya was in complete adoration. A needy moan rose up her throat as she closed the distance between the two of them, but his hand on her soft neck stopped her pinning her to the mattress. His tongue licked her parted lips.
Her fingers wrapped around his metal hand that was pressed against his throat. His body leaned completely against hers, so that Anya could feel the effect she had on him, pressing down on her thigh.

She waited breathless as he rubbed his nose along her cheek, dipping far past her chin until he met the skin of her neck. A few dark locks tickled her chest and face, falling forward. A soft sigh left her lips, his eyes closing as he kissed her along the sensitive skin of the column of her throat.

Goosebumps covered her skin as he continued to search for the soft spots on her body. His grip left the girl's neck and his hands caressed her sweet body, stopping just below her chest. His thumb slid against the swell of her bare breasts. His care on Anya's neck stopped as he stepped away just to look at her. Her breath caught in her throat, he had never looked at her like this before.

Everything around them was blurred, or was it her vision?
His thumb slid over one of her hardened nipples and the heat quickly built up between her legs. He chuckled softly blowing on her dumped skin, watching her squeeze her legs in hopes of creating some kind of friction.

She breathed out a whimper and quickly he pulled his hands away from her breasts just to go lower. Anya took a deep breath as his hand met the skin of her lower abdomen.
She closed her eyes and threw her head back into the pillows at the feel of his cold, metal hand as it came down and met her dripping, hot folds. While his lips left pepper kisses on her lower belly.

A loud moan was about to slip from her parted lips as they heard the loud sound of someone knocking on the door.

Suddenly her eyes widened and sat up on the thin mattress. Her chest rose and fell frantically, trying to catch her breath and figure out where she was.

Anya was in her bed. Alone. And the sound of something metallic knocking on the door continued to echo around the room.
She was completely sweaty from head to toe, and the mattress beneath her was damp with sweat. She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Anya what are you doing? You better be awake." a husky voice caused a flush of heat to her cheeks and the back of her neck.
"Listen it's almost time.." he continued aloud to allow her to hear him from inside the room. "You awake or do I have to come in and check?" a drop of cold sweat slid down the hot skin of her back. The mattress wasn't the only thing that was soaking wet.

Anya gasped at those words, starting to panic. The very thought that he could see her like that made her stomach knot. How was she going to look him in the face after having a wet dream about him? She swallowed noisily and found the courage to finally answer.

"I'm awake! Almost ready!" she said getting up and running to the shower.
She could only hear an 'I'll be back for you in fifteen minutes' before turning on the water and freshening up. But above all to wash the thought of him away.

When exactly fifteen minutes passed, she heard the door open and close shortly after, followed by a few loud footsteps that got closer and closer.

Anya was ready in her white combat suit, her blond hair clean and dry, perfectly collected in two french braids joined together in a knot at the base of her neck.

She used to do this hairstyle for training since the Winter Soldier once grabbed her ponytail during a training session. She could almost feel her scalp detach from her skull and was terrified that it would happen again from that moment on.

Holsters hung on the sides of her legs, filled with weapons just waiting to be used. Obviously among them also the dagger that the Soldier had gifted her the night before.

"So, are you ready?" the Soldier's footsteps made their way until he reached her in the bathroom, but his eyes met not the best of views.
"Ew, you look awful. You know that, right?" he said with a disgusted expression, staring at the girl kneeling in front of the toilet on the bathroom floor.

"Да ладно. (No shit.)" she said ironically, glaring at him. She was visibly shaken. Anya wiped her mouth with the back of her hand to clean up, when she felt two hands grab her from her under arms helping her on her feet.

"You are scared." he declared looking into her eyes.

"I'm not scared. I just wanted to throw up my whole soul for no reason." she rolled her eyes causing the Soldier to grunt at her in annoyance.

"Come on.. You can't withdraw right now. They wouldn't let you do that anyway." he said looking at her from behind as she bent over the sink to freshen her face and mouth.

"I'm not going to give up, okay? I just feel in awe thinking that someone will be watching and judging me all the time." she said straightening up and leading the both of them out of the bathroom. When they reached the table, he sighed loudly as he took her hand and the bandage tape.

"You better do your best.." he said as he carefully wrapped the tape around her and wrist until it was tight. "..Or you will have us both punished." he said, switching to the other hand.

"Soldat." she caught his attention. "Don't let me die." she said softly, looking straight into those steel blue eyes.

"Never." he promised, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Now let's go, it's time."

The elevator brought the pair to an underground level that Anya couldn't identify properly.

"Everything is ready, they are waiting for us." said the Soldier who walked at least three feet ahead, leading the girl through various hallways and doors. "Are your guns loaded? Do you have everything ready?" he asked in a cold tone.

The girl swallowed a lump in her throat.
"Y-yes." she babbled, playing fidgety with one of her holsters.

"You need to be confident. Remember what I told you yesterday. First you will have to shoot at the target with various weapons, then you will have to fight." he instructed her.

They came to a round door at the end of a corridor that seemed endless.
"Are you ready?" the Soldier asked carelessly, entering a code on a keypad on the wall.

The girl couldn't answer in time as the doors opened, revealing a large room. The walls and floor were concrete and it was lit by neon that hung from the ceiling as well as across the base. On one side was a table -on which various weapons were scattered- a target and an empty area meant for combat, with no combat mat.
Her eyes widened.
She was expecting an audience, but it seemed the entire base was there just to watch her fail. At least a hundred officers and soldiers were there with their eyes focused on her.

Her eyes rested on the audience in the front row, looking at them with disgust. Precisely in the center was Vasily Karpov, the landlord, the Colonel of the Base and head of the Winter Soldier Project. To his left sat a man with white, slicked back, hair with a pair of black-framed glasses, a pin with a red hourglass on a black background pinned to his jacket. Next to him was a bald man with a strange monocle on his right eye. To Karpov's right was another red-haired man leafing through a file. On his jacket he had a pin with an eagle. All dressed up.

At the sight of the last one, and especially of the pin, Anya wanted to scream, cry and punch something. But she couldn't. She had to spare this anger for the fight. She felt her stomach twist countless times.
She wanted nothing more than to prove herself in order to obtain a minimum of freedom. In order to finally get out of that structure.

"Gentlemen." Karpov announced. "I am pleased to present to you the Winter Soldier Project. Today we are here to test the potential of our new recruit." he said proudly, drawing everyone's attention to her. "We can start." he said with a grin.

Anya gasped and turned frightened to the Soldier, noticing only in that moment that he was standing in a corner of the room. The girl sought some sort of comfort in his eyes, but it didn't come. The Soldier's gaze was cold and distant and this caused a knot in her stomach.

She swallowed the lump of nerves in her throat and walked over to the table, picked up a gun and its magazine. The silence that had descended into the room was almost deafening, but the shots from her pistol that pierced the exact center of the target filled it immediately.

She repeated the same action with other weapons that were requested by some of the examiners seated in the front row, and Anya was relieved when she didn't miss a shot eventually.

"It's enough." Karpov said at some point. He consulted with the examiners taking notes and then nodded to the Winter Soldier, who reciprocated. "And now the fight." announced. This was what everyone was waiting for.

Everything depends on it. She said to herself

A few soldiers entered the door and lined up next to each other. Nobody would take it easily on her.

"No weapons. Hand-to-hand only." announced the Winter Soldier. Anya gasped at those words and undid her holster, letting it fall to the floor. She was confused. Her lips slightly parted in shock.

This is the moment.

"Soldier 27458. It's your turn." called the Soldier.

A tall blond man stepped forward and Anya didn't even have time to process that she was attacked instantly. A strong punch collided with her cheek. Quickly she managed to block the next punch and realized he was weaker at the legs. So after a couple of kicks in the knees, the soldier was on the ground and Anya kicked him hard in the face with her combat boots. Leaving him bleeding unconscious.

"Soldier 94710. Go."

This one was short and fast. But Anya was faster, kicking him in the neck and ducking to avoid a punch to the head. As she threw a punch, he grabbed her wrist, turning it around. The girl let out a groan of pain but managed to hit him with a knee in the stomach, pushing him away, however, without knocking him out.

"Soldier 62910. Join them."

Ohw. That's not good.

The soldier approached quickly and immediately tried to trip her to make her fall and, in the meantime, the other was also coming back towards her. It needed to be fast. With a kick to the stomach and one to the nose, she knocked him out. Then blocked the other's fist, grabbed him by the arm and threw him to the ground.

"Soldier 16749. Join."

Anya grunted in disapproval and knocked him out with a few punches to the soldier's face. Then she moved on to take care of others. This was a woman and it seemed to be very determined.
Anya tried to stop her punches but she was too fast. She was pushed abruptly to the ground, but wiped her bloody mouth with the back of her hand and jumped up to her feet. She used her arms as a shield for her face and by dint of kicks and kneeing, Anya finally pinned her to the floor. The woman spat a clot of blood on Anya's face trying to free herself, but she repeatedly hit her in the face grunting and then stood up. Exhaustion began to make its way into her body.

"Soldier 59471. It's your turn."

This one ran straight towards Anya, grabbing her by the waist and falling with her to the ground. She whimpered in pain from the collision with the floor and the weight of the soldier crushing her.
She was sure something in her shoulder was broken. The soldier hit her repeatedly in the face, making her head turn to the other side each time.
Anya was fucked up.
If until that moment the crowd that had been watching had cheered and incited the fight, now silence had fallen.

"Get up." called the Winter Soldier from across the room.

But she couldn't.
She just wanted to lay there.
She just wanted to be beaten up to death.

"You're holding back. Get up." he urged her on.

She collected every ounce of energy that was left in her body. Her shoulder was killing her, sending painful bursts through her body. Anya hissed through her teeth and caught the soldier's arm as he kept hitting her, turning him around, making him scream in pain. With one knee she hit him between the legs and with a fist under the chin, managing to get him off him and roll him to the side.

The two stood up quickly and in a blink of an eye Anya found herself behind him. She took his head between his bicep and chest.
She knew she was stronger.
She kicked him in the legs, forcing him to his knees as she gripped his neck when the soldier tried to hit her. With a quick movement she took his head in her hands and broke his neck.

Anya stood up catching her breath and saw the crowd visibly stunned.
As some of the workers removed the bodies lying on the floor, and the men in the front row argued among themselves, Anya looked for a sign of approval in the eyes of the Winter Soldier, who gave an imperceptible nod, remaining seemingly empty.
Only her could see it.

Karpov approached enthusiastically.
"You were amazing, драгоценность." he congratulated her. Her lips curled into a shy smile and she wiped the veil of sweat that covered her forehead.
"And now for the grand finale.." Karpov announced.

In that moment two officers entered the room dragging a hooded person who was struggling to escape.
Anya gasped and looked over at Karpov.
"Colonel, what-"

"Shut up and comply." the man uttered so that only her. Since Anya left all her weapons across the room, Karpov handed her a gun.

The girl swallowed loudly and began to tremble.
"But sir.."

This was a person, not a target.
She had never shot a person before.
She still sought solace in the Soldier's gaze, and saw him approach the man who was being held by the guards.

"Shoot him. In the head. It's an order."

Anya began to sob and cry when she saw the Soldier tear off the hood that covered the person's head, revealing a young boy of not even twenty years old. She couldn't make any sound from the moment a band covered her mouth, but his tear-filled eyes were clearly begging her not to.

"I can't do this." the girl said through her tears.

A hard slap collided with her face, burning the skin behind it.
"You're a weapon and weapons don't weep." the man hissed between his teeth. "Now shoot him or I'll have to kill you." he said harshly.

Anya saw that everyone's attention was turned towards her, sure that in the crowd there was already someone assigned to shoot her in case she didn't obey. She couldn't know that the Winter Soldier had been charged with this task, if needed.

Until that moment.
When a cold muzzle rested against her temple, and the metallic sound of the safety lever being turned off, echoed through her head.

She slowly turned her eyes to the side just to find him standing there, his finger on the trigger. Anya's heart sank into a deep abyss. She was left out of breath. Her pulse throbbed in her temples, she could even hear it pumping in her ears. Her throat burned with tears that wanted to explode in a desperate crying.
Anya was shaking.

He promised he wouldn't let me die.
When he was ready to shoot me instead.

"You have five seconds or he's going to kill you." Karpov ruled.

The girl stretched out her trembling arm in front of her, aiming the gun at the young man. Her arm swayed left and right and her palm sweated around the handle.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself.

Anya opened her eyes and pulled the trigger, clenching hard on her teeth.
The man's head snapped back with a red splash, then fell back forward.

She had just shot someone.

"Хорошая девочка. (Good girl)" Karpov grinned.

The Winter Soldier put the gun back in its holster.

Moments later, in Karpov's office.

"This is such a beautiful day!" the man said enthusiastically.

Anya was still visibly shocked, hugging herself in discomfort, wanting to occupy less space in the room as possible.
Two men stood on either side of the door, while the Winter Soldier stood next to her  always keeping his distance.

Anya looked around trembling. She couldn't trust anyone since she was betrayed by the closest person to her.
A piercing headache was literally tearing her brain in pieces.

Anya noticed the Colonel locking up a file in the right drawer of the desk, then the man walked over to a liquor cabinet, taking out a bottle and three glasses.
He put the glasses on the desk and began to fill them up.

When he finished, he carefully handed two glasses to the girl and the Soldier, standing there in front of him. Then he took his own. A confused and worried look on Anya's face.

"You two." Karpov suddenly began, causing the girl to flinch and her hand began to shake. "You two are my finest creations. My twisted joke on the Americans." then he raised his glass slightly towards the two of them.

Anya pushed down the knot of nerves that had formed in her throat. Something was strangely wrong.

"Let us drink to their demise. Let us drink to you. The fist and the right hand of Hydra." Karpov finished his sentence and clinked his glass with the Soldier's. The two men looked at the girl and Anya knew she had to do the same, so she copied them and the two men took a sip from their glasses. The girl frowned at them, then looked down at the amber liquid in her glass.

"Well I know it won't affect you, just drink for the taste." Karpov said with a grin at Anya.

The girl obeyed and shot the entire glass, which caused a severe burning in her throat.
The next thing she felt was her body getting numb then the glass fell from her hand, shattering into a thousand pieces on the floor. Her vision blurred and her knees gave out, but before she could hit the ground, the Winter Soldier caught her in time.

"Отвести ее в операционная. (Take her to surgery.)" Colonel Karpov ordered to the two men standing by the door.

"Подожди, нет. Это не было нашей сделкой. (Wait, no. This wasn't our deal.)" pleaded the Winter Soldier. The two guards walked over and literally tore the girl from his arms.

"You know. I make the rules here.." the man said with an evil grin on his face, approaching the desk and pressing a red button. "..And if I decide something, everybody obeys."

"You promised you wouldn't hurt her." the Soldier hissed between his teeth as he approached dangerously, yanking the Colonel by the lapel of his jacket.

Suddenly the door swung open and a dozen guards rushed into the room. One of them ran towards the Soldier, hitting him on the neck with a taser. A strong electrical discharge went through his body, amplified by the metal arm, and the Winter Soldier fell to the ground shaking in pain, not able to make a move.

--
A/n:

So... Anya had a wet dream. 😂

And apparently Karpov and the Winter Soldier made a deal.
Who knows what was about🤷🏻‍♀️ we're not supposed to know, for now.

How do you feel about this chapter?
Did you expect this?
What you think is gonna happen next?🤔

Love you all❤️
  Juls xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 755 33
(This story is going to be VERY mature. I'm giving a SMUT warning now! Do not read if you're uncomfortable with smut, and do NOT report my story! ⚠️)...
11.6K 216 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
9.4K 322 26
"Life is fifty wrong turns down a bumpy road. All you can hope is that you end up somewhere nice." - Punk 57 *I don't own any of the characters excep...
147 16 40
Nicole Rogers is the younger sister of Steve Rogers AKA Captain America. She was captured by Hydra and experimented on. The same serum used to create...