His Breath

Von SkySeaSahara

He can't live without me... • Taekook • Top Jungkook • bottom Taehyung Mehr

00.💙
01.💙
02.💙
03.💙
04.💙
05.💙
06.💙
07.💙
08.💙
10.💙

09.💙

581 30 15
Von SkySeaSahara

"(Huff) (huff) agh..._" The man who lying on the floor let out a weak groan and tried to stay motionless. The pain is something that he can't get used to no matter how much he face it. His pale face was covered in tears and snot that mixed with blood. His both hand chopped off from his body as the wounds tightly bandaged up to prevent the blood from flowing out. No need to say, the man's condition is terrible. It won't take much time his heart to stop beating. But however, this is nothing in his torturer's eyes. Instead he needs more. But sadly, human body is filled with limitations.

"Hmm... Mr. Lee., Mr. Lee..." Jungkook sang softly while wearing his next set of white gloves on his hand. With a smile on his face, he looked down at the mess he created and slowly bent down on one knee near the man who lying on the wet ground. Seeing the dirty red puddle of blood on the floor, a painful scene flashed in front of his eyes for a moment. He still not satisfied. There is still an undying anger lingering in his heart.

Jungkook's cold eyes stared at the man's face for a moment as his lips twisted because of the disgusting sight.

And Lee couldn't help but let out a weak whimper out of fear seeing Jungkook's killing gaze.

"Do... do you know what did you wrong?" Jungkook asked but soon shook his head.

"No_ wait_ can't say it's fully your fault. It's your parents fault not teaching their son correctly." He continued wrinkling his eyebrows.

"Didn't your parents ever say that... be careful when you mess with good people?" His question was casual but his smile heavy with blood thirst. For a second he pushed his words and bent down a little towards the shaking man. And with an undying smirk, he slowly opened his mouth.

"_Because the more they became patient, the more they keep up with your shit!_ the more powerful their time bombs become when they_ boom!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Jungkook..." hearing the familiar voice that he was craving since for past few days, Jungkook snapped his head at his husband with widened eyes. His shocked eyes soon meet with his Taehyung's indifferent eyes as he felt a sudden wave of pleasure running through his heart.

His honey...

However, Jungkook tried to hide his happiness and acted like everything is normal. Ofcourse, it should be normal!

"T-Tae..." he called and waited for his Taehyung to say something again. But to his surprise, Taehyung asked something that he never expected that moment.

"Jungkook... do you love me?" Opposed to the indifferent in Tae's expression, Jungkook was stunned for a moment. Whether that question is familiar to him or not, this time it felt so strange to him.

"Tae... baby ofcourse I love you. You know that very well... why you ask?" Hiding his uneasiness, Jungkook decided to answer as he softly moved closer to his husband.

"...how much you love me?" Taehyung asked again. He doesn't know how much pain he was giving to his husband with his words. Seriously, Jungkook felt like crying! Is his honey questioning his love? But why...?

But still, he gulped down his pain and continued to answer.

"So much baby... so much... to the point that you are the reason for my existence..." Jungkook muttered softly and leaned his face towards his Taehyung's pale neck. He took a few sniffs as he nuzzled His neck.

"...then, will you do anything I say?"

"Ofcourse baby... anything you say..." Jungkook answered without any hesitation. But soon, his movements got pushed hearing his husband's next question.

"Even to kill someone?" For a moment, Jungkook was puzzled at these sudden words. That's why he quietly glanced at his husband's eyes to see any reason behind those beautiful eyes. But to his surprise, he could see those eyes glistening with fierce. And a growing anger.

And that moment, Jungkook understood, those sudden questions not because his honey questioning his love for him. Jungkook felt like something heavy evaporating from his heart. Seriously? It's funny how he didn't mind the strange question but the thought about his honey's hate. Maybe, it's not strange at all.

After letting out a relieved sigh internally, Jungkook directly stared back at his husband's beautiful eyes. And without any slight hesitation, he answered almost automatically.

"Yes... even to kill someone..."

....
Jungkook was staring at the dead body, which had it's head smashed to the point that can't recognize anymore. With a blank face, without any trance of disgust, he looked like recalling something as slowly a small smile crept on his face.

Gecko... that smashed to the pulp gecko... haha, isn't he look like that gecko now?

Jungkook let out a soulless chuckle and second by second, it turned in to a loud laugh as his sound roared in the room.

"Haha, you fucking bitch! Look, how a simple drug deal turned out!" Jungkook muttered pinching his nose bridge and gaze at the dead body.

"Because of you, my honey's baby's baby left us... because of you... my honey got hurts... because of you_ for the first time I lied to my honey... because of you..._" Jungkook whispered to thin air blankly but his expression never changed. His smile had vanished slowly as Only his eyes showed how complicated his emotions were.

"You know what, I'm still angry. I didn't had enough. If my honey didn't say that I should stop now, I would gladly keep you alive... haaa... shame, shame.. it's really is a shame that you killed those minions of yours. Seriously, you shouldn't have done that... you shouldn't have done that..." Jungkook continued to talk with the dead body like a person who have problems with his mentality. His killer psychopath aura rising up again but somehow, he didn't do any harsh thing again. His honey said No! Then it's a big No!

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone began to range in his pocket forcing him to stop thinking weird things. With a quick glance at the mess on the floor he fished out his phone and walked towards the table in the room. Not like before, his smile now turned in to his usual love sick smile again since he saw who is calling him.

"Hello darling..." He greeted lovingly.

"Hey, babe... how was it? Is everything going well?" Taehyung too, responded with a sweet voice. Like Jungkook's, his voice didn't held any uncomfortable feeling either.

"Hmmm... everything is fine... just need to throw the garbage away." Jungkook answered casually. But hearing this, other side fell in to a short silence.

"...Be careful" after a short while, he heard Taehyung muttering. Jungkook's smile softened as he nodded his head.

"Okay... you don't need to worry. Everything will be fine, yeah?" He said assuringly. And after a short exchanges, they hang up the phones as they promised to meet quickly.

Jungkook stared at his phone for a moment and let out a long sigh to relax his body. The play is over. Only needs to clean the play room now.

And on the other hand, Taehyung put back his phone and stared at the ground. He was sitting in a plastic chair with a straight posture. As he wore a white T-shirt paired with a grey pants, he gave a holy look under the dying sun light.

Even though he gave a calm and indifferent aura, his mind was filled with heaviness again. He recalled what happened these past few months.

It's been already six months after their lovely's death. And since then, so many things happened.

After that day that Taehyung decided to open his mouth, he said everything what had happened to him and to his baby. Needless to say, Jungkook was furious! Like Taehyung, he was thirsty for revenge. He became like a beast and for his baby, They decided to take the law into their own hands.

First, they didn't had any idea who was behind all of this. So they had to face so many struggles as they made a plan with Jimin's help and few weeks ago they managed to kidnapped the reason for their despair. Though they were so disappointed when they came to know that those two people who hurt Taehyung, were already dead, catching the master mind help it suppressed. So you can say, this is a success.

But... doing all of this, did made them feel better? Maybe a little. ...a little...

Taehyung took a deep breath while closing his eyes. He can't believe he was the one to force his husband to kill someone.

His husband... Jeon Jungkook, who happened to be a orphan since his birth, had a dark childhood. When they first met, Jungkook was like a living robot. Expressionless, hardworking and cold. It took almost more than a year for Taehyung to create a crack on the wall that Jungkook had built around him. But however, he was succeeded to make Jungkook open up to him. Though he didn't just open his doors, without him knowing, he managed to successfully make other fall on his knees before him. And that time, they were bearly 18 year old.

So, when Taehyung uncovered the truth about Jungkook working in underworld, it wasn't easy for him to stop Jungkook from doing illegal things and pull him out from that hell.

So it wasn't a lie that their love story is not filled with flowers and rainbows, instead their path was covered in full of thrones and their blood. It's not like Taehyung too had a best childhood anyway.

It was Taehyung who make his boyfriend promised not to do any illegal works. And walk in the right path. But it was also Taehyung who asked him to do that again. To make it specific, it's a murder. Like Jungkook had said before, he had seen so many blood before. But for Taehyung, it was his first time. Yes, he is a good person, but he have his limits.

But if you ask him if he regrets his decision, his answer will be definitely No. Of fucking course when Jungkook mentioned 'good people' he didn't meant himself. And Taehyung's time bomb is not joke.

After a while, Taehyung shook his head to pull himself from his thoughts. With a soft sigh, he raised his head softly and look ahead. He is again in a familiar hospital VIP room but this time, he is the visitor.

Taehyung stepped towards the bed where a girl sleeping in. Not like before, her usual elegant outfit replaced by a plain green gown. Her beauty makeup was vanished and it almost hard to recognize her.

For a moment, Taehyung stared at the pale face that staring back at his own. Not like before, this time, Hera didn't barked at him or mocked him. Instead, she Just lay there like a good girl. Seeing this unbelievable change, a small smile slowly drawn on Taehyung's elegant face.

Locked-in syndrome.

"Hey, my dear sister..." He greeted with his deep voice but opposed to his friendly greeting, his eyes were cold and chilly.

Hera's already reddened eyes shook but she didn't move at all. Just lay down there motionless. Not even her facial muscles moved.

Seeing this, Taehyung's smile grew deeper and his eyes softened. Tilting his head, he opened his mouth slowly.

"You... shouldn't have mess with my family, dear..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
605K 17.5K 49
KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae
250K 9.8K 23
Kim taehyung an immortal true blood who is waiting for his mate Jungkook... I cant live without you.... Please don't make me to wait too long.. It hu...
1.8K 39 39
"Taehyung why did you leave, how am I supposed to live without you......" . . . . . "Jungkook I'm sorry, I hope you can be happier."