I Want Her (GxG)

By MindOfACreative

Mia is an omega with a troubled and mysterious past. She yearns to find her mate after years of no success, a... More

1: Mia
2: Mia
3: Riley
4: Riley
5: Mia
6: Riley
7: Mia
8: Riley
9: Mia
10: Riley
11: Mia
Author's Note
12: Riley
13: Mia
14: Riley
Author's Note: Feedback?
15: Mia
16: Riley
17: Mia
Update Coming!
18: Riley
19: Riley (18+)
20: Mia
21: Mia
22: Riley
23: Riley
24: Mia (18+)
25: Mia (18+)
26: Riley
27: Riley (Trigger Warning)
Author's Note:
28: Mia
29: Mia
30: Riley
31: Riley
32: Mia
33: Mia
34: Riley
36: Mia
37: Mia
38: Riley
39: Riley
40: Mia (18+)
41: Riley (18+)
42: Mia
43: Riley
44: Mia
Author's Note
45: Riley
Update Coming!
personal note
46: Mia
Life Update
47: Riley
48: Mia
New Chapters In Progress
49: Riley (18+)
50: Mia (18+)
51: Riley
52: Riley
53: Mia
54: Mia
55: Riley
56: Riley (Trigger Warning)
57: Mia (Trigger Warning)
58: Mia
59: Riley
Epilogue: Riley
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

35: Riley

5.1K 235 29
By MindOfACreative

The evening progressed pretty smoothly, which I honestly wasn't expecting. Everyone (Joey and Mike) was on their best behavior, mingling with others in the vast crowds that surrounded the long tables and dance floor. Mia had been running around like a headless chicken trying to formally introduce herself to important figures in different packs. I felt for her. When I had become Alpha I had to do the same and it was exhausting trying to smile all the time and laugh along with whatever someone says. I stood leaning against one of the marble columns in the room, trying to focus on the conversation that was going on around me, while my mate finished up her duties.

"Come on dude", Pierre sighed sympathetically, slapping Joey on the back. "You know you'll find your mate when you least expect it, you can't force these things". Both men wore pained expressions, and my heart went out to them. I had gotten so lucky with finding Mia when I did. I was so close to giving up, but then I found her and my whole life changed.

"Guys, these things will happen when the Moon Goddess wills it, your time will come, I promise you that", Don said, pointing his half-empty bottle of beer at the guys. I nodded in agreement, but felt I had nothing to contribute, so I remained in my thoughts, wondering about the unmated people around me.

"I guess you're right, this just sucks", Joey sniffled, shaking off the conversation as he sipped at his beer. My eyes scanned the room once more, searching for my mate. Panic flowed through me when I couldn't spot her. I couldn't smell her either. I shoved my bottle into Pierre's hands as he shot me an inquisitive look.

"Where is Mia? She's supposed to be here at all times unless I give an order otherwise". I rushed around the hall, squeezing around crowds to look for my mate's scarlet hair. I heard a yell behind me and felt Don's hand grip my shoulder.

"Cool down there Alpha, she's just by the door with your parents", he chuckled, spinning me around to see my mate in a group hug with my parents, laughing while they bickered. My heart instantly settled, my blood pressure returning to normal as I marched over, pulling her against me.

"You scared the shit out of me", I breathed, inhaling the scent of her lavender shampoo as I closed my eyes. She let out a giggle and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't worry I wouldn't skip out without telling you anything", she beamed. "I'm just taking a breather, I'm exhausted already". I felt for her, those heels must be killing her feet and she must be constricted in such a tight dress. I really needed to stop thinking about that dress, it was dangerous to say the least.

"Good, we need to be vigilant if we're going to make this plan work", I sighed, wishing things could just be normal for once. I smoothed down my clothes as we stood in silence, analysing the chatting crowds. It was nice to see my allies at such a turbulent time, it allowed me to really see that I had so much support.

We had hired some pack members to play music for the night. Mostly classical but some variations on modern classics too, it was calm and not too overwhelming which I enjoyed. The music quickly turned to another modern song, the strings of the violins softly playing in harmony. I turned to my mate, bent down and kissed the back of her hand. "May I have this dance, my lady?"

She blushed and smiled at me. "Of course my dear Alpha". With her hand in mine, we moved to the dance floor, many others following. She stood before me in her five inch heels, still a decent amount shorter than me. I placed my hands securely on her waist, feeling her shiver at the contact as she wrapped both of her arms around my neck as we swayed to the music peacefully. We were in our own world, it was like no one else existed in the moment. I didn't want it to end.

"You know", she drawled, leaning her head on to my shoulder. "I really, really like it here". I lifted her chin up, to gaze into her sea green eyes.

"Really?" I could feel my smile splitting my cheeks, my eyes squinting slightly as I did so. Mia giggled at my reaction.

"Of course I do. I mean, you are more amazing than my wildest dreams, your parents are so kind, everyone I have met here is so unconditionally loving, it's like a safe haven". Her eyes moved down to the floor, her smile still remaining. "I can't wait for our future together, my love".

Her words flew through my mind, warming me from head to toe as I leaned in to press my lips to hers. I could feel her red lipstick transferring to me and I knew I would probably look like an idiot after, but I simply didn't care. My mate wound her arms around me tighter, deepening the kiss. It wasn't a 'I want to get you into bed' kind of kiss though, it was more like a 'you hold my entire universe inside of you' kind of kiss. It felt right. We pulled apart, both wearing stupid smiles as Mia laughed at the lipstick that was now smudged on my face. She still looked perfect.

Her thumb came to my face, wiping away the mark as we continued minding our own business, content in our own little bubble. "I love you", she whispered, gazing into my eyes. I pulled her into me once more.

"I love you too baby". Everything was perfect in the momenrt, the atmosphere was light and the mood remained happy as we messed around with eachother. The mate bond had made us unbelievably close, but I felt like we had reached a new level, goofing around like we had no worries. It was perfect. We soon ditched the dance floor in favour of engaging in conversation with Don, Lucas and Pierre, two of which were quite tipsy. I'll let you guess who.

I put my hands on Mia's waist, standing behind her as she chatted to the three large men. "Hey Riley", Don addressed me. "Did I ever tell you about the first ball I took Mia too?" I felt my mate stiffen at those words as Don's face wore a mischievous grin.

"Hey", she whined. "That was not my finest moment, I know, but there is no need to rub it in okay?" Don just chuckled. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity as my mate buried her head into me in embarrassment.

"I think she had just turned eighteen, these two losers were even younger and all three of them decided to do shots of tequila. Mind you, they hadn't eaten all day". My eyes widened and I burst into a fit of laughter as he continued. "When I had finished my rounds of introductions, I found them outside the pack house. Pierre was passed out on the grass beside the fountain - these two were trying to push eachother in to said fountain".

My hand came up to cover my mouth as I fought back laughter. Mia slapped Don in the arm, hurting herself in the process. She shook her hand with a wince. "You asshole", she groaned. "I'll get you back for that". Lucas and Pierre nodded.

"Yeah dude", Lucas exaggerated. "We have plenty of stories. Like when you tried to make lasagne at three in the morning after drinking a crate of beer by yourself". I threw my head back in laughter as the Alpha shot his underling a deadly look. Lucas raised his hands to surrender, a smile still evident on his face. I opened my mouth to join in on the conversation, but was soon cut off by a mind link from patrol.

Alpha, Luna, we have men down at the North East border, I don't know how they got past us - it's a bloodbath.

My body grew cold in an instant. My mate swung her head to look at me, she got the message too. Although she was trembling, she tried to keep a neutral expression as she informed Don about the intruders. I shot her an apologetic look, but she just smiled back, as I made my way to the center of the room. "Okay people, we are on lockdown, intruders have made it through the North East border! We need fighters ready in here and outside! Come on, let's get to it!"

The sound of people rushing ensued, as Alpha's led their packs to different parts of the large room, preparing their fighters. I rushed back over to my mate to see her pulling off her heels and throwing them in the corner, I grabbed her arms, looking at her. "I need to go now baby, you need to find my mom and stay with her okay? I'll be back soon, I promise". Mia shook her head vigorously.

"Absolutely not", she argued. "I got us into this mess, I'm coming too". I stared at her in frustration but gave in. I knew she would follow me whether I allowed it or not, at least she would be safer by my side.

"Okay, but you stay with me or Don at all times", I breathed, glancing at Don. He gave me a nod. My mate had already begun tying back her hair in a ponytail, not caring about her bare arms or feet as she followed me out into the cool evening. It was eerily silent. The sun was setting, leaving a red tint in the sky. I turned around once more, to see if there was any hesitation or fear in my mate's expression. Instead, she bent down without a second thought, ripping the black silk dress she wore from the hem to above her knees, allowing her to move freely. I froze in shock watching her dump move the fabric behind her. Strapped to her thigh was a leather holster, which pulled a small dagger from. She wore a determined look.

"Time to fuck up some feral bastards".

---------
We're getting to the drama guys! I'm sitting alone in a café writing this on my phone while I wait for my classes to start, got to love Mondays! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, let me know what you think in the comments and remember to vote please! I appreciate any and all feedback you guys leave, it always makes my day! Stay safe and well, keep trucking on!
-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 118 24
(Previously titled "Werewolf's Desire") When Riley discovers her supernatural abilities, she is brought into a world of danger and power she never kn...
2.1M 51.8K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...
24.9K 829 33
First Neal must find his mate whom he's dreamt about several times now, then he must help her learn about her family and then fight to keep her safe...