Light on Me

By lolaaaaa98

Tae Kyung is an 18-year-old high school student from Saebit High School who has always been a loner by choice... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue

275 18 2
By lolaaaaa98

Early summer 2021

The air was chilly on that first summer evening, a young boy, Taekyung, 20, was enjoying his vacation debut with his friends on a beach.

He had a camera in his hand and was having fun photographing them. He lowered his camera and watched them have fun with a cheerful smile.

The image in front of him made him feel lucky... He could see three boys there, laughing out loud, teasing each other in front of a fireworks display.

The young boy smiled even more, thinking back to how far they had come since their meeting.

If he had been told, two years ago, that he would be surrounded by precious friends and feel a sense of happiness, he would not have believed it.

And surprisingly, one of his three boys was his first love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 10K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...