An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Unfinished Business

11K 559 84
By DayDreamRomantic

Anna found Jimin and Jungkook in the Maknae's studio. She had considered calling it a day after her talks with four out of seven of her soulmates, but truthfully she just wanted to sort everything out so things could go back to normal. Or rather whatever their new normal would be.

When Jungkook opened for door to her, he had been a little shocked to see her. Even though Taehyung had told them what Anna had said to him that morning, they had been more involved than him in her 'training' and therefore were worried her forgiveness didn't extend to them.

Seeing her in his studio again made Jungkook want to wrap her in his arms and never let her go. He hadn't held her since the night she broke down after finding out their secret plan, and he didn't know how much longer he could go without touching her.

In a way, it was worse for Jimin. He hadn't held Anna since their heart to heart before the incident when she had promised that she would never leave him. While that bonding time had done a lot to ease his fears, it hadn't erased them. So this past week had been a very anxious time for him, waiting and wondering what Anna would do next.

Both boys were restraining themselves from jumping on Anna, waiting for her to make the first move, and she could tell.

"I just wanted to let you know that you're both forgiven."

"Noona, we're so sor- huh?"

Jungkook began to apologise profusely before he realised what Anna had said. Both him and Jimin looked at her in surprise.

"You forgive us?"

Anna smiled at their reactions. They must have thought she was going to tell them off. I think avoiding them for a week has been punishment enough, especially for my very affectionate soulmates.

"You were trying to fulfil my dream, correct?"

"Yes."

"You promise never to keep secrets like that from me again?"

"We promise, Noona."

"And everything you did was to make me happy, right?"

"Right."

"Then you're forgiven."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Me too, Noona?"

"Unless you think you don't deserve my forgiveness?"

"No, no! I'm still Noona's good boy..."

Jungkook got embarrassed after realising what he said.

"Good boy?"

Jimin smirked at his youngest soulmate, his mind wondering where this nickname had come from.

Anna giggled before getting up from her computer chair and sitting on the sofa between her two soulmates. She took Jungkook, who had his face in his hands, in her arms and kissed the top of his head. He dropped his hands away from his face and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Not wanting to be left out, Jimin cuddled into Anna's other side and whispered in her ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Love you, Noona!"

Jungkook mumbled from where he was pressed against Anna, making her chuckle.

"Love you too, Kookie."

After a long and very enjoyable cuddle session with her two soulmates, they had to leave for their next schedule and Anna had one last soulmate to talk to.

Before he left, Anna asked Jungkook if he had a USB stick she could borrow and then fiddled about on his computer. There was probably a more technical way she could do what she was planning but sometimes old school was just easier.

Then she made her way to Yoongi's studio. First, she knocked, but when there was no answer she let herself in. Her soulmate was nowhere to be found. In fact, the room looked exactly as it did the last time she was in here and it was a mess.

Either he hasn't been in here since then, or he's been working amongst... this.

With a sigh, she began tidying up. Anna wasn't always the tidiest person in the world, but this was ridiculous. While she cleaned she thought about what she was going to do next.

Her soulmates had provided her with a way to begin a journey that she never thought she'd get to go on. What would taking this opportunity mean? Would it be worth it? Sure she would get to perform, to sing, to make music, but what about all the other stuff: the photos, the press, the lack of privacy. Would she be able to handle it? Her soulmates seemed to think so.

The question was, would she be able to live with knowing what she could have had if she had only tried. Try, that's what Jin said she needed to do. She could sing, and now she could dance. Everything else would come with practice. The only thing left to worry her was other people's comments.

It was easy to say she should just ignore any negativity she would receive. Just don't read them. But we live in a digital world and there was no way she would be able to hide from it forever. Unfortunately, Anna was someone who took any little criticism personally and let it haunt her for the rest of her life. So, the only thing left to worry about was her mental health.

When she finished cleaning, Anna text Yoongi to let him know she was waiting for him in his studio and then she sat in his computer chair to wait. Anna chose his chair, rather than the sofa, mainly because she liked the feeling of sitting in the genius producer's chair, but she also thought it might be a little more intimidating for him to see her in his chair.

Anna didn't need the extra scare tactic. Yoongi had never felt more nervous than when he received the text from her, and his hands shook slightly as he tried to open his studio door. The rapper gulped when he saw her sitting in his chair waiting for him. He looked down at the floor when she stared up at him. He knew he looked worse for wear. Although he was a lot better than when she saw him this morning.

"How are you feeling?"

Yoongi raised his head in shock and blinked rapidly before managing to croak out an answer.

"Better. Thank you."

Anna got up from his chair and stepped forwards so she was standing right in front of him. He felt frozen as she stared into his eyes. He barely even noticed her resting her hand against his forehead until she was brushing his hair back into place. Why is she smiling at me?

"I'd like to listen to those songs you were talking about."

"What?"

The rapper didn't know if it was his hangover causing his brain to work so slowly, or his surprise at how Anna was acting was causing him to not understand what was going on.

"The songs you wrote for me. I want to hear them."

"But... But they're not finished. I... I told you there's something missing."

"You don't want me to?"

"No! It's not... I mean... Of course, you can."

Anna stepped out of the way and let him sit down in his chair. She stood behind him, resting against the back of the chair while she watched him open the correct files. Secretly, she was thinking that she enjoyed having this power over her soulmates.

When he played the first track, she vaguely recognised it as the track he had been working on the first time she had been in his studio to deliver him food. She couldn't believe that he had been writing it for her. It was amazing, and she could imagine it being the perfect ballad for her to sing.

Then the next song played, and it was just as impressive. For the third song, she had to sit down. Her hand rested against her chest, as she stared blankly ahead. Anna tried her best to focus on the music, and not think about what it meant that Yoongi had written all of this just for her. Not just for her, but with her in mind as the artist performing them.

She felt emotional. She felt unworthy. But most of all, she felt honoured.

After the final track finished, the pair sat in silence for a moment. Anna wiped away a few stray tears before calling out Yoongi's name to make him turn around and face her.

"Why? Why did you write all this for me?"

"Why not?"

"Yoongi."

"Because... Look, I didn't start out with the plan of producing an album for you. At first, it was just a song. Not even a song for you, but inspired by you, by your voice. And then... well it just took on a life of its own. One song became two, and then three, and then Namjoon said how you wanted to be a singer. And I thought I had the perfect selection of songs for you to sing, to be your first album. If you wanted."

"But you could give these songs to someone else, anyone else. Someone who's, you know, already an Idol."

"It wouldn't feel right. They're yours now. Only yours."

"And if I never debut?"

"Then they can be just for us to hear."

Anna stared at him expectantly, but Yoongi wasn't sure what she wanted him to say. After a minute of silence, he spoke again.

"I was against it. You becoming an Idol."

"Why?"

"I wasn't sure you would be able to handle it. It wasn't being an Idol exactly, but the lifestyle that comes with it. The attention, the comments... It's not easy to deal with."

"And you don't think I could cope."

Anna nodded. Finally, one of her soulmates was telling her exactly what she was thinking.

"I didn't, but I do now."

"What?"

Yoongi leant forward and took her hands in his.

"You could do it. I believe in you."

It felt like hours passed by while Anna repeated her soulmates words in her head.

When she came back to reality, she pulled one of her hands away from his and reached into her pocket. Anna handed Yoongi the USB stick.

"I have some ideas for what might be missing from your songs, but I think you should listen to these first."

"What is it?"

Anna smiled at her soulmate.

"I've been working on some songs too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.2K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
1.6M 63.8K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
195K 10K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
69.4K 2.9K 20
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...