Kaine vs Trell

Oleh B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... Lebih Banyak

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
35⚫
36⚫

34⚫

2.6K 76 77
Oleh B_too_drippy

2 months later

Kaine

"I mean nigga I don't know what to tell you"Loot shook his head.

"Shit you seen Tarji now...she running a business she done leveled up"Scorey said as he hit the blunt.

"You niggas got nothing to talk about"I laughed "look I know I got the baddest baby mama in the world but you niggas gotta chill".

"Is she wife material"Loot asked.

"Oh she definitely wife material, she a good mother, a good girl, she think like a thug tho and that's a good thing and she's smart..I'm gon' marry her"I said scrolling through her Instagram.

I didn't even know if I was trolling or if I was deadass.

❤️  🗨️    ↗️

6 546 likes

Tarji_dgaf don't nobody know the shit that we do💅

View all 179 comments

DaCutest That's my bestfriend now period no tampon

Tarji_dgaf @DaCutest I know that's right

Jayvien mamas🔥

Tarji_dgaf @Jayvien ❤️❤️

Polo.capalot I'm in yo city

Tarji_dgaf @polo.capalot say Ong

2 hours ago

"Niggas want my baby mama damn you seen her comments"I mumbled drinking my water.

"Nigga I mean you lost her now let her do what she want"Scorey said.

"I heard she messing with Trell"Loot added making me roll my eyes.

"I ain't even gon' speak on that".

"KK just mad Trell got the upper hand right now"Loot taunted me.

"Boy what upper hand is you talking bout I'm her baby daddy Tarji know who her real nigga is"

"Wait how tall is Trell".

"He like 5'11"Scorey answered Loot.

"And Kaine long ass is 6'3 so How tall is Tarji"Loot asked.

"She like 5'5...5'6"I mumbled"why is y'all even talking about all this shit"I said looking around.

"We wanna know who finna win the fight"Trey walked in "I heard Trell can throw them fists".

"Nigga you fell hard for this girl...what potion she used on yo ass"Scorey corny ass asked "we not used to seeing you like this".

"Mane you niggas better shut up"I said checking my dms.

"You ever noticed that trigger pretty"Loot asked.

"Nigga I know like damn that girl pretty as fuck I need to girlfriend her ass and she not scared to kill a pussy nigga too"Scorey mumbled.

I stood up and stretched "I'm finna head over to Jayda crib"I mumbled.

"Aight"they both said

Tarji

"So what's the way forward after what happened"Jayda asked as she cut her burger.

"I don't even know maybe I should be more strict on Kaija I really don't know"I shook my head.

"Janari"Jayda yelled for her daughter.

She came running along with Kaire and Kaisha.

"Y'all didn't finish y'all food"she said looking at the half eaten breakfast.

"I'm full"Kaire smiled.

"Me too"Kaisha said.

"Well damn"she mumbled looking at her phone "Kaine is asking if you with me".

"Tell him yeah"I shrugged.

She typed then sent "he said he's on the way".

"For what...what he want from me"I dragged.

"Maybe he just wanna see you"she casually said.

"But I have someone else and I really like him and also Kaine ain't shit"I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay who is this nigga"she asked making me smile.

"Ouuu not you blushing"she giggled.

"His name is Trell"I smiled.

"Okay does Kaine know cause you know he can be a lil bit crazy".

"Ofcourse he know I don't know how but he always know"I shook my head.

We had a casual conversation for about 10 minutes or so and Kaine pulled up.

"Here come baby daddy"Jayda laughed.

Kaine walked to us and he hugged Jayda then he came towards me and hugged me too.

"Wassup ladies"he asked looking between us.

"Hey"Jayda smiled "it's so good to see you".

I just stared at him...I can't even hide my feelings for shit he can see I still want him but fuck him I'm moving on.

"They want you in today"Kaine said lowly making me confused.

"for what"I questioned.

"You my alibi remember".

I sighed and stood up.

"Kaire, Kaisha y'all come on we have to go now"Kaine said making them come running to him.

"I'll see you when we come by again"I smiled to Jayda.

"Yeah definitely come through sis".

We left with Kaine and we dropped the kids at Grandma Christine.

"Now remember the story"Kaine said making a left turn.

"Yeah I know"I waved him off.

"I didn't want to put you in this position but you the only person who can do this".

"Why you ain't ask Jayda or something"I questioned him.

"She can't act she'll mess it up"Kaine mumbled looking at my lips.

"Uhn uhn why you looking at my lips is there something on them"I said moving my fingers over them.

He licked his lips and shook his head with a smirk on his face "no reason"

-police- interrogation room

"Ms Re-"

"Call me Tarji"I smiled politely.

"Okay then"The officer shrugged "I'm officer Peters".

I just smiled.

"Let's just get straight into it"he sighed "where were you Friday night 8 October and with who?"he questioned looking at me dead in my eyes.

"I was at home with my daughter, sister and my baby daddy".

"I suppose the suspect is the babydaddy you talking about right?"he asked as I nodded.

"What time did he come home?".

I sighed"He came home at around about 5:40 pm".

"Was Mr Knights with you around 7- 9 pm?"

"Yes he was we had dinner at 7:30 and by 8 we were in bed"

"Ma'am are you sure he didn't leave while you were sleeping?"

"I mean yes I'm sure....we went to bed but we were up until about midnight so he didn't leave".

He sighed "Doing what?".

"Watching movies".

"Do you remember Mr Knights leaving the room?"

"Yes I do he went to the bathroom like normal people do".

"How many times?"

"Once"I bluntly said.

"Okay that will be all for today thank you"Officer Peters shook my hand and I stood up.

I smiled and went out of the room.

I over heard him speak to a female officer "I think we should remove Mr Knights as a suspect".

I smirked and walked out of the building..Kaine was parked across the road.

I walked to his car and I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Why are they removing you as a suspect already...what did you do"was the first thing I asked him

"I already took a lie detector".

"And"

"And I passed the test and you told them we were together that night and they have no evidence against me"he said putting the key in the ignition.

"How the fuck you fool a lie detector"I asked leaning in my seat as he pulled off.

"It's easy King taught me when he was still alive my dad taught me a lot of shit...I can't go to jail again knowing what I know".

"Well how do you do it"

"You gotta be normal you need to tell yourself you telling the truth even though you know you lying so that lie becomes yo reality so when you answer these question you believing in that lie"he said as I faced him.

"You need to learn breath control, don't stutter, don't be scared give em that poker face,make that eye contact, answer yes or no don't going around explaining shit in detail when they ask you a question and you feel yo breathing change calm down and take time foe you answer that question"he added.

I sighed "I can't believe I just lied for you".

"You been doing that".

"That was back in the day"I shook my head "back in the day when you had that big ass ego".

He chuckled"I ain't finna lie I had a ego back in school, I thought I was untouchable, real hard and I had that mentality that I was Kings son".

"You still slap bitches"I asked him.

"Nah that was some highschool shit"

"What happened now".

"I grew up..the real world hit a nigga hard  I went to Jail the real niggas in there that knew my father...taught me some real shit I'm talking real life lessons they gave me real life advice"he admitted.

My phone vibrated.

Trell 💙💯: You tryna come over.

I looked at Kaine and gave it some thought before responding.

Me: I'm on the way.

Trell 💙💯: the front door open.

"Can you drop me off at Trell's".

Kaine looked at me for second then faced the road again "y'all together or sum".

"Does it really matter"I asked him.

"You know what aight cool I'll drop you off there"he waved me off he looked upset.

I just decided to not say anything else but to be quiet the whole ride.

He arrived and I removed my seatbelt and took my bag.

"Bye"I said turning to him.

He nodded.

I got out of his car and he drove off.

I walked to the door and opened it..the TV was on but there was no one in the living room.

"Trell"I called out.

"I'm this side"he said and I followed his voice into his room...I guess.

"Hey"i smiled as he laid on the bed.

"Wassup".

"You still in bed"I questioned squinting my eyes.

"I just came back from the store I got back like 20 minutes ago"he said"take yo shoes off and come cuddle with a nigga".

I looked at him and I suddenly felt so guilty knowing that I was the one who killed his sister...they look so much alike.

I shook off my thoughts and took off my high heels.

I went into his bed and he pulled me onto his bare chest chest.

"You good"he asked "yeah"I quietly whispered.

"Where you come from you looking all dressed up and shit".

"I was a alibi for Kaine"I mumbled.

"You really go hard for that nigga"he chuckled "ion even think you ready to move on".

I put my hand on his chest and looked at him "I'm ready to move on...there's just too much toxicity between us".

"Yeah but you'll never stop loving him...I'll take a bullet for you but you'll take a bullet for Kaine"he said rubbing on my thighs that I had across his legs.

"Trell it's not easy for me but I'm willing to try with you".

He lifted my face and kissed me slowly "I'm happy you willing".

I climbed ontop of him and sat up "Don't you wanna have kids".

"Nah I feel like I'm still young as hell"he said putting his hands on my waist pushing me back on forth slowly...see now he making me grind on him.

"How do you feel about me having a daughter with Kaine"I asked him still moving against him.

"That's aight having a child is not a problem to me and she a lil adorable too"he shrugged.

"you tryna do freaky things"he asked making me burst out of laughter.

"I know you did not just say freaky things".

He smirked and pulled me lower towards him and kissed me as his hands stayed in my waist.

He eventually flipped me over and untied my shirt.

I'm bout to get that Diqué

The next day

"Trell come on"I nagged him "I have to go get my babies".

"Yeah we finna go just wait a lil bit"he ate his cereal

I sighed "I'm going like now you been eating for the longest...I'm finna call me a ride"

He put his bowl on the coffee table and grabbed his car keys "let's go"

"Finally"I dragged opening the door.

"Come on I ain't even take that long"he said opening the door for me.

I got on my side and he got on his side.

I called Kaine as I sat comfortably in the seat.

"Tarji"he answered.

"Kaine...did you get the kids from Grandma Christine or do I need to get them"I asked.

"y-yeah they with me"

"Why you sound like that"I questioned.

"I was getting out the pool"he said"ain't you tryna come through you look good in them lil cute bikinis you got".

"Boy hell nawl"I giggled "you love to Troll don't you".

Trell glanced at me cause he seen I was laughing.

"I'm serious".

"Kaine bye"I playfully rolled my eyes and hung up.

I turned to Trell "They at Kaines".

"I ain't tryna see that nigga".

I sighed "I know he's a bitch but can we not make personal issues become a problem"I asked leaning towards him.

"Yeah I guess I could do that"he smirked as I pecked his lips and sat back down.

We finally arrived after a peaceful ride "I'll be right back"I looked at Trell.

"Aight ma"he nodded.

I went into the house...it was music playing through out the house.

Sharing locations by meek,Durk and baby was playing.

Kaija was vibing on the couch holding a can of apple juice.

I walked towards her "Hey sis" I hugged her.

"Hey I missed you"she smiled hugging me back.

"Are we cool now"I questioned.

"Ofcourse"she nodded "I was wrong for speaking to you the way I did".

"Who car is outside"Kaine asked coming  outta nowhere.

"Trell".

"Tarji you not about bringing this nigga around my kids".

"And why not exactly"I folded my arms.

"I don't want you bringing no niggas around them kids".

"So you going to act like you don't bring your bitches around?"I asked with a quirked brow.

"That's cause I don't nigga"he shook his head.

"I'll do whatever I want and I'll bring whoever I want to bring around my babies"I pointed to myself.

He chuckled "so now they yo kids".

"You making it impossible for me to live"I rolled my eyes.

"Cause you wanna be a bitch the minute we break up"

"Bitch"I said as I pushed him.

"Who you calling a bitch"he squinted his eyes.

"You nigga".

"He grabbed me and took me to the kitchen away from Kaija.

"Fuck you think you are...when I tell you something you better fucking listen"Kaine said as I was backed up against the wall.

"No fuck that"I mugged him "and fuck you"I slapped him across the face.

He closed his eyes real hard for some seconds before opening them "don't fucking do that bullshit again".

"Get the fuck out of my way Kaine I'm ready to leave"I rolled my eyes.

He still stood there shadowing over me.

I sighed then I pushed him, he only went a foot back. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me back up against the wall and that shit hurt the back of my head.

I scratched him on his chest as he tried to hold my hands.

"Bitch let me go"I protested.

"You better calm the fuck down"Kaine mumbled as he was over powering me.

"Stop it"Kaija said trying to seperate us.

In the midst of it all she tripped and fell over.

When we saw that happened Kaine let me go and I stopped trying to hit him.

A red colour started to form through her white jeans.

It was blood...coming from her lower area.

"Kaine"I tapped on him with tears in my eyes.

"Was she pregnant"Kaine asked making my eyes widened

We rushed her to the hospital where it was confirmed that she had a miscarriage.

Kaija was pregnant?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

292K 15.6K 22
"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌," 𝖲𝖾𝗁'𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 �...
103K 2.4K 50
after tommy tells me something happened to ghostbur my heart sank. I go home with the feeling of guilt letting ghostbur go with tommy to visit dream...
352K 7.7K 51
(Urban fiction) 📌I'm TERRIBLE with descriptions so just read 💋
129K 3.8K 35
"𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍"