Golden Eyes (Persona 4 x Male...

By Hey-guys64

After a hard last year at Gekkoukan, a boy decided that he couldn't live without solving a mystery of his pas... More

This is a Sequel
Chapter 2: Cool New Feature
Chapter 3: New Understanding
Chapter 4: Drifting Soul
Chapter 5: Get Up
Chapter 6: Reconnection
Chapter 7: Kindhearted Punk
Chapter 8: This is Uncomfortable
Chapter 9: A Broken Delivery
Chapter 10: The Pick Up Hick Up
Chapter 11: Camping Fiasco
Chapter 12: Fallen Idol
Chapter 13: Strip for Self-Discovery

Chapter 1: Welcome Part 3 & Knuckles

1.5K 19 6
By Hey-guys64

March 28 2016, Iwatodai late morning

The sounds of people murmuring to each other fills the station with sounds of lost voices waiting for a train. While the naive voices continue down the halls of the station, I am accompanied by all of my old friends that I gained last year.

Y/N: "I guess this is it."

Akihiko: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Thanks for everything. I-I..."

I tried to start to voice the words I wanted to say, but all I could was struggle.

Mitsuru: "It's alright, we understand."

They all give small smiles.

Y/N: "Thank you for understanding."

Fuuka: "Stay in contact, alright."

Y/N: "Who do you think I am."

Fuuka gave me a small smile, which I reciprocated. I then felt Hamuko hug me and I returned the hug. I complicated what I wanted to say to her before whispering.

Y/N(Whisper): "Everything will be alright."

I then released from the hug and looked at Hamuko. I then recall the time at the hospital. I sigh and take off Steve.

Y/N: "Here, take these."

I tried to hand her my glasses, but she didn't put her hand out.

Y/N: "Take 'em'. You said you wanted a pair but I couldn't make you one, so take mine."

Hamuko: "I can't."

Y/N: "Yes, you can and you will... Take care of him."

This seemed to persuade her that I wasn't going to give up. She took the glasses and put them on bluring her sad eyes.

Hamuko: "I will."

Y/N: "Thank you."

I looked over at the rest of the group I spent last year with struggling for everyone's life.

Y/N: "Ken, don't be too harsh on yourself."

Ken: "I won't try to."

Y/N: "Junpei... I've got nothing."

Junpei: "What!? No heartfelt advice for your old pal, Junpei."

Y/N: "Just be you and love Chidori."

Junpei: "Like I wasn't already going to do that."

Y/N: "Good... Shinjiro, I trust you'll keep Akihiko in check."

Shinjiro: "When do I not?"

Akihiko: "I'll be doing the same for you too. Can't have you going around and injuring yourself again."

Y/N: "Just learn to stop arguing so much."

Mitsuru: "You're asking for to much, Y/N."

Y/N: "A man can dream..."

My eyes then reached the girlfriend of our group's leader.

Y/N: "Yukari..."

Yukari: "I'll be alright, trust me."

Y/N: "I do, you saved my ass too many times. I just want to let you know to express yourself more."

Yukari: "I... I will."

I looked around and I noticed that Aigis still hasn't arrived to say goodbye. Before I could ask the group, a train pull into the station to for it be announced that the train heading to Tokyo has arrived.

Y/N: "I guess this is it. It's been wonderful. I'll see you soon.

Shinjiro: "Don't do anything stupid."

Y/N: "I won't get shot. Can't promise anything else."

Shinjiro: "Heh... Good luck."

Y/N: "Welp speak to you all later."

All my friends began saying say goodbye to the friends I gain over the past year. After the goodbyes, I enter the train and begin my new Journey.

11/4/16 Train to Inaba

Today is the day that I make my way to Inaba. I'm on the train wearing the headphones that Fuuka gifted to me listening to Take Me Home, Countries Road. I look around the cart to see that there are only two people in here, one being myself. I look over at the person to see that he has grey hair reaching down towards his eyes and is wearing grey clothes. He seemed to be staring out the window to then look straight forward. Confused I walked over to see if he's alright.

Y/N: "Hey, are you alright?"

???: "Yeah... It's nothing."

Y/N: "If you say so. My name's Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you."

I take the seat in front of him.

???: "I'm Yu Narukami."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'What? Is his name "You", "Yu", or "U".'

Insanity: 'Don't say that out loud. Most probably the second one.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Wasn't planning to.'

Y/N: "Yu Narukami. Got a nice ring to it. Anyway, why are you coming to Inaba."

Yu: "I'm going to stay with my uncle for the year since my parents are on a business venture."

Y/N: "Heh, been there. Are you from Tokyo?"

Yu: "Yes. Why are you coming to Inaba, and where are you from?"

Y/N: "I'm staying in Inaba for the next two years for school and staying with a family friend for that time. I'm also from Australia."

Yu: "Why would come to a town that has nothing going for it?"

Y/N: "Because I been to this town when my family was on a business venture, so I thought maybe I'll find some old friends while I'm here."

Just then rays of the evening sun light up the cart.

Yu and I looked out to see Green fields with some farm buildings.

Yu: "It's so quiet here."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Just then, the conductor told us that we'd reached Yasoinaba Station. We got off, collected our belongings, and got ready to get off the train. Once the train stopped and the doors opened, we stepped out and looked around. Once outside the station, we observed the environment and saw a bunch of houses and nothing else.

Yu: "There's absolutely nothing here."

Y/N: "You can say that again."

Insanity: 'It's nearly as barren as southern France.'

???: "Oh, there you are."

Yu and I looked over to see a man in a grey button-up shirt with a red tie covering most of the buttons, He also had on black pants and was holding a little girl's arm. If my memory was correct this was Ryotaro Dojima, the person I was going to be staying with.

Dojima: "You look better in person than in that picture. You're a whole lot bigger than the last time I saw you. You were a little runt back then."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'The good old days.'

I felt a smile run up my face. I was confused why Yu was still though.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Maybe his Uncle is late.'

Dojima: "What, Don't ya remember me? Well, it has been a while. My name is Ryotaro Dojima, I just happen to be your mother's little brother, and this here is my daughter, Nanako."

Nanako then hides behind Dojima.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Wait Dojima Yu's uncle. That means I'm going to be living with Yu for the year. Seems alright.'

Dojima: "Go on, say hi."

Nanako peaks out a little bit.

Nanako: "Hello."

She instantly hides back behind Dojima.

Dojima: "What are they making you blush for?"

Nanako then slaps slaps Dojima.

Dojima: "Ouch!"

I knew that me and Yu are having the same thoughts of protecting this girl to the ends of the earth.

Dojima: "Come on let's get going."

Yu looks over at me.

Yu: "Guess I'll be seeing you. Later."

Y/N: "You haven't realised yet. The person I'm waiting for is already here."

Yu looks at me confused for about 5 seconds then it hit him like a truck.

Yu: "The family friend was Uncle. I hope we get along."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Just as we started walking towards Dojima Yu walked past a black hair girl and a piece of paper falls out of Yu's jacket.

Black hair girl: "Hey. You drop this."

Yu: "Thank you."

Black hair girl: "Whatever. All I did was pick it up."

Yu looks at the note to check if it was his. The girl then walks off without saying anything else.

Y/N: "That was odd."

Yu: "Yeah."

Dojima: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Nothing important!"

Me and Yu walk over to Dojima's car and hop in the back seat. As the car ride was happening me and Yu were looking outside while the radio talked about some affair. After we got stuck at a red light, Dojima started talking.

Dojima: "Well, you're here. But damn, it sucks that you had to move to a place like this. It sucks that you had to pick up and move just because of your parents."

After I realised that Dojima was talking to Yu, I rested my head back on the headrest and listened to the conversation.

Dojima: "Regardless, I'm glad you're staying the year here. Both of you. It will be fun."

Dojima then looks back at us.

Yu/Y/N: "Yeah."

Nanako then taps her dad's shoulder.

Nanako: "Potty time, hurry."

When the light turned green, Dojima turned into a nearby gas station. Once the car stopped, everyone got out to do their own business.

Dojima: "Are you going to be alright alone."

Nanako: "Yeah!"

Gas station employee: "Hey, are you headed out?"

Dojima: "No just got back from picking up my Nephew and a friend at the station. They're moving here from the big city today."

Gas station employee: "Oh?"

Dojima: "Regular, please. And fill her up."

Gas station employee: "Thank you very much!"

The employee starts putting fuel in Dojima's car.

Gas station employee: "So, you guys in high school?"

Yu and I looked at the employee.

Yu/Y/N: "Huh? Yeah."

Gas station employee: "We need some part-timers, interested?"

Yu: "No thanks."

Y/N: "I'll pass."

Gas station employee: "Still trying to get used to things to how dull it is compared to the big city? Heh, You'll be bored to tears if you don't have a job or somethin'. Hey, look, Just give it some thought."

Goes over to Yu and pulls out his hand for a handshake.

Gas station employee: "Sounds good."

Yu: "Yeah. Sure."

Yu then pulled out his hand out of the handshake.

Gas Station Employee: "Cool, alright. Alright, back to work then."

Dojima: "Sorry for the wait. Ready to go?"

I looked over at Yu.

Yu: "Yeah."

We start getting in the car but then Yu slouches over and puts his hand to his head.

We all looked at Yu, concerned.

Nanako: "Are you okay? You look bad. Are you carsick?"

Yu: "I'm fine. It passed."

Dojima: "You must be exhausted after that ride."

Insanity: 'Phrasing.'

I groaned at Insanity's remark.

Dojima: "You too. Come on let's go."

We jumped in the car and headed to the Dojima residence. Once we made it to the house, the sky was filled with grey clouds. We got inside to find Dojima making dinner, and we waited for him to finish. After 10 minutes, Dojima finished, and we all sat down at the Chabudai and got ready to eat.

Dojima: "This was meant to be your welcoming party, but I'm not much of a cook, so this was the best I could throw together. Well, cheers."

They all raise their soda cans while I raise my glass of water.

Insanity: 'Everyone with their rich drinks, while me with water. Panik.'

I drink my water while comprehending what Insanity just said to me.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Did you just make a meme.'

Insanity: 'Future template.'

I nod my head.

Dojima: "Looks like we're going to be your guy's family for a while. Do your best to try and feel at home here."

Yu: "I will."

Y/N: "Will do."

Dojima: "Well, let's have some sushi-"

Just then, Dojima's phone goes off. He pulls the black phone out of his pocket and looks at the caller.

Dojima: "Jeez, of course. Perfect timing. Dojima here."

We all look at Dojima while he takes the call. As the words "Got it, on my way." Nanako looks down.

Dojima: "Sorry, I gotta go. Feel free to dig in."

Nanako stands up to her feet and calls out to Dojima.

Nanako: "Daddy!"

Dojima: "Don't wait up for me. I could be kind of late."

Dojima walks out the front for him to yell out.

Dojima: "Nanako, it's raining out! What'd you do with the laundry?"

Nanako: "I brought it in! All dry."

Dojima: "Great, I'm off."

Nanako sits back down and starts eating dinner while Yu and I are thinking.

Yu: "So, uh, your dad, he's a detective, right?"

Nanako nods her head.

Nanako: "At the police department. It's kind of always like this."

Yu and I look down feeling sorry for Nanako. Nanako then turns on the television. The program on the television instantly goes onto the sponsor's segment.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'The worst part about Television.'

Insanity: 'Sorry, but money is useful.'

The commercial was about this store that pretty much had everything called Junes. Nanako seemed excited to see this commercial. At the end, it ended with a little song to which Nanako recited.

Nanako: "Every day's great at your, Junes."

Nanako then looks at us.

Nanako: "You're not hungry."

Yu+Y/N: "No, it looks great."

After eating dinner, Nanako leads us to our room on the second floor. Once inside, we noticed a large room with a desk, couch, table, calendar, shelves, and wardrobe, but only one futon. We decided to see who would get the futon later and started unpacking the items we had sent to Dojima days before. As we started unpacking, I opened a box with my Gekkoukan uniform. I then remember the events that transpired last year. The Dark Hour, Personas, Shadows, Tartarus, S.E.E.S, and the end. I closed the box and then sat down on the couch. Yu joined soon after.

Yu: "So, I'm stuck here for a whole year, huh."

We then close our eyes and then drift off to sleep. I then awake in this misty area, for me to hear a voice talking to me.

???: "So, you wish to learn the truth."

Y/N: "Yes."

???: "Then try your best to catch it."

I then see a figure run deeper into the fog, and I chase after it. It then slows down and looks at me.

???: "So... You are the one pursuing me. Hmhmhm... Try all you like... You'll fail like the last time."

Y/N: "What do you mean last time!?"

Insanity: 'Try fighting it.'

I nod my head and reach to my thigh to feel no evoker.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'How the fuck am I supposed to fight it, without my evoker?'

Insanity: 'I don't know. Maybe the sword on your back!'

I was confused at first, but then I put my hand over my shoulder to feel the handle of the sword. I was surprised, but then I sheathed the sword and rushed towards the figure and slashed at it. It seemed to have connected, but the figure didn't seem hurt. I move back a bit, keeping a distance between the figure and me.

???: "Hmm... It seems that you can see a little despite the fog."

I then saw a tarot card float in front of my face.

Y/N: "The world."

I then reached out to it, but when I raised my hand, I felt power radiate from the card. I then crushed the tarot card in my hand. I saw a persona float in front of me, and it hurled a ball of fire at the figure, but the figure didn't seem to move.

???: "I see... Indeed... That is very interesting information."

I then see the card float down in front of me. I then crush the card again for the persona to reappear and charge at the figure for it to still not do anything.

???: "But... You will not catch me so easily... If what you seek is 'Truth' then your search will be even harder..."

The figure started charging up something, then the fog increased, and I could see the persona I summoned starting to deform into a pile of black sludges, becoming a human shape. It then turned its head, causing me to see the bright yellow eyes. I then suddenly wake up, causing me to start hyperventilating. I look over to my left to see Yu doing the same thing.

Y/N: "Bad dream."

Yu: "Yeah. You too."

Y/N: "Yeah. Let's get ready for school today."

We got dressed in our school uniforms and went downstairs to see Nanako holding a plate of eggs and sausages, with another plate with only cooked toast. Looking at the table, I saw four more plates with the same food.

Nanako: "Good morning."

Yu: "Good morning."

Y/N: "Morning."

We then walked over to the table and sat down in front of the food.

Nanako: "Okay. Let's eat."

Yu: "Do you do the cooking?"

Nanako: "I can toast bread... and cook sunny-side-up eggs in the morning. Dad can't cook, so I buy dinner. You're starting school today, right? My schools are on the way, so... Let's go together."

We all dug into breakfast. It was quiet, but a nice kind of quiet. After we finished, we headed off to school with umbrellas from the rain. Halfway there, Nanako splits up with us to go to her school. While on the way, a guy on his bike couldn't keep it under control with the rain and him holding an umbrella in the other hand and crashed right into a pole with something hitting him in the dick.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Yikes, I can feel that.'

Insanity: 'He should be alright.'

Yu: "Let's just leave him be."

Y/N: "Yeah."

After that incident, Yu and I continued forward to the school; once we arrived, we headed to the Faculty Office to see a teacher wearing a blue suit, a yellow tie, and his teeth protruding out above his bottom lip.

Y/N: "Hello. Do you perhaps know where my and my friend's classes are? We recently transferred."

???: "So you're the new transfer students. I'm Kinshiro Morooka; I'm your homeroom teacher. Class is about to begin, so don't wait around and do nothing,"

Morooka then leaves the office with Yu and I following close behind. Once we walked into the classroom, we began murmuring to ourselves for Morooka to yell at them, While Yu grabbed a piece of chalk and started writing his name.

Morooka: "Awright, shut your traps! These kids are our new transfer students. He got booted from our putrid capital, pretty much making them a fugitive."

Yu finished writing his name and then passed me the piece of chalk. I started writing my name in English.

Yu: I'm Yu Narukami-"

Morooka: "Heave it."

This made me and Yu jump and caused me to drop the chalk.

Y/N: "Scheisse."

Morooka: "You were just ogling that innocent young girl by the window, weren't you? Your name is going down on my rotten little shit list! I don't know what filthy institution you come from, but we don't do that here."

Green jacket girl: "Sir! There are two empty seats here. Can they sit here?"

Morooka: "Sure. Take your seat already!"

Yu and I go sit down, with me sitting next to the green jacket girl while Yu sits next to a red jacket girl. The girl leans over next to me.

Green jacket girl: "We call him king moron. He's horrible."

Y/N: "Yeah. I can tell."

Morooka: "Shut it, you two. Listen up homeroom is about to begin."

Morooka starts yelling at us.

Yu (Mumbling): "Is that fog?"

After a couple of hours of dealing with Morooka, the bell finally goes off.

Morooka: "That's all for today. Normal lectures start tomorrow."

Yu and I start putting our books while the two girls we were sitting next to, stand up and start talking to each other. A couple seconds later an announcement from the speaker can be heard.

Announcement: "Attention all students. There has been an incident on campus. Please remain calm as you evacuate the campus."

Yu stands up and walks over to me.

Yu: "Let's go."

Y/N: "Yeah."

As Yu and I leave the girl I was sitting next calls out to us.

Green jacket girl: "Hey new guys."

We both turn around and look at them.

Green jacket girl: "If you're walking home, would you mind walking with us. This thing sounds kind of freaky."

Yu/Y/N: "Sure."

Y/N: "Whoa. Deja vu."

Green jacket girl: "Thanks my name is Chie and this here is my friend Yukiko."

Y/N (thoughts): 'Chie. Where have heard that name before? Oi, do you know?'

Insanity: 'Nope.'

Yukiko: "I'm so sorry for disturbing you."

Chie: "Yukiko don't apologize it makes me look bad. It was just a good excuse to talk with them a bit."

Then the same person who crashed his bike runs over towards us.

Brown hair boy: "Hey, there Chie."

Chie: "Huh."

Brown hair boy: "Thanks I loved it. It was way cool. Well later."

The guy tried to run past Chie but she tripped him making him fall straight onto his face. Chie then opens the DVD case to reveal a broken disk.

Chie: "What the hell! You cracked the disk! You tool! How could you do this to my trail of the dragon."

Brown hair boy: "Sorry it was an accident. I'll make it up to you after I get my paycheck."

Yukiko: "Are you okay?"

Chie: "Don't be nice to this jerk. Let him suffer."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Remind me to not get on her bad side.'

Insanity: 'Yeah, I'm down for that.'

Chie: "Come on we're going home."

We all walk out of the classroom and pass the guy who is holding his crotch.

Yu: "Let's leave him be."

I nod my head but give a quick salute to the guy. We make our way out of the school and into the residential district with Yu answering Chie's question.

Chie: "So, you're only here for a year, eh? Cause of your parent's work. I was it would be something juicer than that."

Chie then giggles to herself.

Yukiko: "Chie don't be rude."

Chie: "There really is nothing here, huh? That's what makes it so nice, but there is nothing much we can show to people from outside. Though, there is something from Mt. Yasogami... I think our dyed clothes or pottery or something is kind of famous. Oh wait, and there's the Amagi Inn! Yukiko family runs it, It's the pride of Inaba!"

Yukiko: "Huh? It's... just an old inn."

Chie: "No way, it's been in all sorts of magazines as a hidden treasure. It's a great inn! It's been going on for generations, and Yukiko here is going to take over it someday. Their inn actually attracts a lot of visitors to Inaba. It pretty much keeps the town going."

Yukiko: "I don't think that's entirely true."

Chie: "So tell me. You think Yukiko's cute, huh?"

Yu looks down.

Chie: "Whoa! Are you blushing?"

She then giggles to herself.

Yukiko: "Come on... Don't start this again."

Chie: "She's really popular at school, but she's never had a boyfriend. Kinda weird, huh?"

Yukiko: "C-Come on, stop it."

Yukiko's face was flushed with a deep red.

Yukiko: "Y-You shouldn't believe that, okay? It's not true that I'm popular or that I've never had a boyfriend! W-Wait, n-no! What I meant to say was, I-I don't need a boyfriend! Geez... Chie!"

Insanity: 'Remember when you were dating her.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Don't you dare bring her up!'

Insanity: 'Man it's been two years. Accept what happened.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'I will when she stops hurting my family and friends.'

Insanity: 'Fair. I say we should release that voice recording.'

Y/N (thoughts): 'Can we talk about this another time.'

Insanity: 'Sure.'

Chie: "Hey, what's that?"

We walk forward to see a scene of a crime, with people surrounding the perimeter.

Shopping housewife: "So that high schooler left school early, and as she came down this street."

Spectator housewife: "Wow. Who could of imagined that hanging from an antenna?"

Shopping housewife: "I'd wanted to see it too."

Spectator housewife: "Uh, you got here too late... The police and fire department took it down just a moment ago."

Shopping housewife: "I think it's terrifying. I can't believe a dead body showed up around here."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Dead body'

Chie: "Wait... What did she just say?"

Y/N: "Something about a dead body."

Chie: "Dead body!?"

Just then I can see Dojima walk towards us.

Dojima: "Hey what are you doing here?"

Yu: "We're just passing by."

Dojima: "Huh... I should have figured that'd happen. That damn principal. We told them to not let them through here."

Chie: "You know this guy?"

We nod our heads at Chie.

Dojima: "I'm Detective Dojima, their Guardian. Uhh... Well, how should I say this... I hope you get along with them. But you four really ought to stop wandering around and head straight home."

Just then another officer runs by holding his hand over his mouth. He then throws up his lunch into a bush.

Dojima: "Adachi! How long are you going to act like a rookie? You want to be sent back to the central office!?"

Adachi: "I-I'm sorry... Nngh."

Dojima: "*sigh* Go wash your face. We're gonna go around and gather information!"

They both go to where the crime happened.

Chie: "Was this what that announcement was about?"

Yukiko: "What do they mean... It was hanging from the antenna?"

Chie: "Hey, Yukiko? Why don't we go to Junes some other time?"

Yukiko: "Good idea."

Chie: "Alright then, we're taking off. Starting tomorrow, new guys let's do our best!"

Yu: "Okay."

Y/N: "Sure."

They then walk off back to their homes, while me and Yu walk away from the crime scene to the Dojima residence.

Time skip to 14/3/16 On the way to school

While on our way to school, we see the same brown-haired guy from school head first in a trash can.

Brown hair guy: "Help me please!"

Yu sighs and walks over to him and I follow suit. We then pull the guy out of the trash can.

Brown hair guy: "You're a lifesaver!"

He gets up from the ground and walks over to his bike and it up. He starts pushing his bike while we tag along.

Brown-haired guy: "Narukami right and I've neither got your name."

Y/N: "Oh, I'm Y/N L/N, but just call me Y/N, I'm still not used to honorifics still."

Brown hair guy: "Okay Y/N, Narukami. I'm Yosuke Hanamura."

Yu: "Hey, how's it going."

Y/N: "Hey."

Yosuke: "So, do you know what this town is famous for?"

Y/N: "No."

Yosuke: "We make some seriously good beefsteak. I know it sounds kind of lame but it's fitting for this place. And since you guys helped me out, what do you sound you let me treat you some."

Yu: "No, thanks I'm good."

Y/N: "I'll pass as well."

Yosuke: "Come on, I insist. You guys free later today? Course you are since you're new here. Hey, I went through this once too you know."

Chie: "You can count me in on that!"

We turn around to see Chie standing there.

Chie: "This is how you can pay me back for breaking my stuff."

Time skip After school Junes

Chie: "What!? You stingy tightwad. This isn't beefsteak!"

Yosuke: "Yes, I'm sorry about that I could barely afford 3 of them."

Chie: "You got to be kidding me. I have gotten myself all cite up for some serious meat."

Insanity: 'Phras-'

Yosuke: "Yikes. What da hell does that mean?"

Insanity: 'Thank you. Yosuke.'

Chie: "Exactly what it sounds like!"

I stopped listening to what they were arguing about instead I focused on what was the nearby television.

TV Reporter: "The body found yesterday was identified as a local TV announcer, 27-year-old Mayumi Yamano."

Chie: "Hey wasn't this on the news yesterday too."

Yosuke: "Yeah, It's freaky how that shit happened way out here. The murderer could live next door."

Chie: "Don't go there it creeps me out."

Yosuke: "Hehe. I'm just messing with ya."

Chie: "I think we need to change the subject. Hey, I know what. Did you hear about that Midnight Channel thing that got everyone talking?"

Yu/Y/N: "What's the midnight channel?"

Yosuke: "Oh, yeah. Aren't they saying it only comes on if you like watching it at the dead of midnight on a rainy day?"

Chie: "Yup. And they say whoever shows up on the screen is supposed to be your soulmate. I've heard it's going to rain tonight. What do you say, we check it out?"

Yosuke: "I'm amazed that you actually still fall for that ridiculous kiddy crap."

Chie: "Oh! What do you mean kiddy crap!"

Yosuke: "Now listen, this is why you can't ever nab a boyfr-"

Chie then grabs Yosuke's jacket collar and starts shaking him.

Chie: "What did you say!"

Yosuke: "Ah. Okay. My Bad! I'll Shut Up now!"

Chie: "Can't hear you!"

Yosuke: "I'm Sorry!"

Chie: "Was that an apology?"

Yosuke then stands up causing Chie to let go of his collar.

Yosuke: "Hey, look. It's Saki. Saki!"

I look behind me to see a brown-haired girl wearing the Junes apron.

Saki: "Oh, hey Hana-chan.

Yosuke: "What's going on Saki?"

Saki: "Not too much."

Yosuke: "Hey. Are you feeling alright?"

Saki: "Mmn. I'm just a little tired that's all."

Chie: "I like Saki. She's pretty cool, and she's pretty too. Her family runs a liquor school on the main street."

Yu: "Really."

Chie: "Did you think she was his girlfriend? He'd be happy if she was. But apparently, they just work together at Junes."

Saki: "You two. You two are the new transfer students right."

Y/N: "We are."

Saki: "This guy, doesn't have a whole lot of friends, so... He's actually not bad, he's pretty nice. But if he starts bugging you then just let me know, okay."

Yu: "Well we... It's not that."

Saki: "I'm just joking around."

Yosuke: "Um, Saki that at all that funny."

Saki: "Well, I think I'd better be taking off now. See ya later."

Yosuke: "A-Ah, Saki! About that thing, I.

Saki: "Sounds fun. We can make plans in my next break."

Yosuke: "Aha. Boo-yeah!'

Chie: "What's got you, all excited?"

Yosuke then turns to us and reveals a movie ticket."

Chie: "Oh, now I see where you're coming from."

Y/N: "Nice one."

Time skip Evening Dojima resident

Yu, Nanako, and I were sitting near the Chabudai watching the TV, which was interviewing the person who found the body.

Reporter: "What did you think when you found her?"

School girl: "W-Well, I only-"

Reporter: "Did you see anyone who was acting suspicious?"

Schoolgirl: "No, not really."

Insanity: 'She looks like Saki.'

Y/N: 'Now that you mentioned it yeah.'

Nanako: "I think Daddy's asleep. He was up again all last night. He said he had to because of work."

Just then the Junes commercial comes on and Nanako sings the little tune.

Nanako: "Every day's great at your Junes. I'll go take my bath now."

Yu: "We must protect her."

Y/N: "I Agree."

We then walk up to our room and sit on the couch waiting till midnight.

Y/N: "So, your futon."

Yu: "No, you can have it."

Y/N: "No, no I insist. I'll take the couch."

Yu: "You sure?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I don't mind. The couch seems comfortable."

Yu: "Okay."

Yu then gets up and sets out his futon. When he finishes he comes back and sits next to me.

Y/N: "Man. I thought I would be able to fix my sleep schedule this year."

Yu: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Last couple of years I've been staying until 2 in the morning."

Insanity: 'Include the dark hour make that 3 in the morning.'

Yu: "Damn that sucks."

Y/N: "Heh. You remind me of a friend."

Yu: "Is that good or bad."

Y/N: "It's good. He was an amazing person."

Yu: "Sorry for your loss."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I look up at the clock hanging on the wall to see that it's nearly 12.

Y/N: "Is it raining."

Yu: "I'll check."

Yu gets up and walks over to the window and looks out.

Yu: "It's raining.

He then walks over towards the TV and bends down to look directly at it. I quickly get up and stand beside him. Nothing happened.

Yu: "Yeah right."

Just then lightning crashed and the TV turned on revealing a girl. Yu then starts groaning in pain.

Y/N: "Are you alright?"

Yu then reaches his hand towards the TV and sticks his hand inside. Yu then starts getting dragged inside. I try to pull Yu out of the TV but the TV pulls harder. This caused you to push off the wardrobe the TV was resting on, which pulled him out of the TV but we fell back and hit the table behind us, making us groan in pain. I look at the TV to see that it returns to a blank screen.

Y/N: "What in the hell was that?"

Yu: "Clearly new feature."

Hello. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you have an amazing rest of your day.

wordcount *5014*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 24
Medical Examiner Geun Namkyu is fresh out of school and has just closed his tenth case. Suddenly his brother goes missing and while the police look f...
30.7K 819 18
((P5 Protagonist/Joker x Female Reader)) Your destiny was set in motion before you even realized. From a dream that began this path, you were given a...
1.5K 68 6
Regrets, the mistakes made by the people of the world, these failures cause despair in the hearts of individuals. In an attempt to shield themselves...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...