Kuroko No Basuke Oneshots And...

נכתב על ידי yetyoibabe

A collection of Kuroko no Basuke One-shots or Short Stories. (Character x Reader) *NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMOR... עוד

Author's Note
All I Want Is You (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Valentines Date Proposal (Kise Ryouta x Reader)
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON
His Cute Confession (Mitobe Rinnosuke x Reader)
Sweeter Than Chocolates (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader)
Stuck With A Creep (Midorima Shintaro x Reader)
I Am Not Gay (Takao Kazunari x Reader)
Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)
How I Love Your Voice (Hanamiya Makoto x Reader) LEMON
I'll Never Leave You Alone (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
A Promise Of Forever (Imayoshi Shouichi x Reader)
Trick or Treat (Generation of Miracles)
That Side Of Him (Midorima Shintaro x Reader) LEMON
You're Mine Now (Kise Ryouta x Reader) LEMON
What If They Were Your Father (Part I)
His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)
What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..
Runaway Groom (Nijimura Shuzo x Reader)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART I)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)
Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Say My Name (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
What If They Were Your Father (Part II)
Once Upon A Time (Special Story PART I)
Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)
Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)
Monthsary (Kagami Taiga x Reader)
Netflix And... Chill? (Aomine Daiki x Reader) LEMON
IMPORTANT.

Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)

6.7K 334 374
נכתב על ידי yetyoibabe

PLEASE SLAP ME! I FORGOT TO POST THIS. UGH :'/ I'M STILL ON MY HIATUS RIGHT NOW SO YEAH..

But here's the last part of this mini-series. I wanna know your thoughts so please don't hesitate to leave comments :)

---

Love As We Know It (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader x Himuro Tatsuya) LAST PART

---

You turned on your heels and started running away. You couldn't stop crying, seeing Murasakibara Atsushi in that state..

..he was so pitiful.

You stood infront of the elevator, pressed the button impatiently, and waited for it to open. Your hands were trembling and you didn't even know what to feel anymore.

It was just so unbelievable..

The elevator doors opened and you gasped when you saw your husband inside. Himuro Tatsuya was utterly surprised to see you too, he opened his mouth but couldn't choose the right words to say.

He had been lying to you all these time..

The photos and that video, what's the meaning of them?

You couldn't understand!

"[N-Name], I-"

You didn't let him finish and immediately ran towards the emergency exit. He followed you then grabbed your arm before you could step down to the stairs.

"[Name], let me explain."

You turned to him, tears streaming down to your cheeks. "Why, Tatsuya? What is happening here? What happened?"

"I'm sorry, [Name]." He encaged you in his arms and comforted you, kissing your head gently. "I'll explain everything at home. Let's go."

TIMESKIP..

"Atsushi has Leukemia, [Name]."

Your eyes widened. "What? Since when?"

Himuro looked at you solemnly and held your hand gently. "Since highschool. He said the symptoms started happening then."

Your mouth fell agape, eyes narrowing in disbelief. Since highschool? You were still together then. He knew he was ill and he didn't even tell you?

And then it struck you..

"No.. No!" You pulled your hand away from Himuro's hold and stood up, cupping your head helplessly. Realization finally dawned on you. "Don't tell me he left me because of that?"

Himuro didn't speak for a moment and only stared at you. He knew he had to tell you the truth, but where would he start? Maybe in this:

"You mean so much to him that's why he didn't want you to face the gravity of his situation, [Name]. You and Tasha, he knew he would only give you trouble so he let you go no matter how painful it was for him."

You snapped at him with indignant eyes. "And you knew everything?!"

He slowly nodded his head. "When we saw each other again in college, he told me. All those times we would go out without you, I would accompany him to his oral chemotherapy."

Your breathing hitched and you clutched your chest. Everything was too much for you to take, you felt like you'd break any moment soon.

Everything that you believed in was not really what it seemed..

"He tried fighting, [Name]. For you. But his condition only got worse and worse. I told him to tell you the truth, but he said you'd only worry and would probably cry." Himuro continued, "I wanted to tell you, [Name]. But I didn't want to betray Atsushi.."

"And that day when you came to me after Atsushi left?!"

"Atsushi never left, he was too weak to even stand up. We had a talk and he said he's letting you go because you have no future in him. But he never stopped crying that time, you were everything to him." Tears welled up in Himuro's eyes and you knew it was also painful for him. "When I knew you were pregnant, I knew I had to do something. I love you, [Name]. You and Atsushi, both of you are very important to me. I can't just sit back and watch the two of you suffer, especially your innocent child."

"That's why you married me?" You asked in a shaky voice, totally dazed.

He stood up and walked closer to you, he brushed the back of his palm against your wet cheek. "I love you so much, you and Tasha. I love you that's why I married you."

You choked back a sob. "A-And Atsushi?"

At that point, he pulled you in for a tight hug. He was crying. "Atsushi thanked me, he wanted us to be happy.. But it hurts.. I don't know but it did, it still does.. To know that we're happy and he's still suffering.." He tightened his grip, as if his life depended on that hug. "The guilt and pain in me would only lighten up whenever I see him smile while looking at the pictures I would give him, or whenever I see him happy while watching your videos. Atsushi is my important friend and he is dying, [Name].. I had to sacrifice my pride as your husband because you and Tasha are what keeps him going. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you the truth. I didn't know how.."

You hugged him back and buried your face against his chest. "I can't understand, Tatsuya. The love you're talking about, your love and Atsushi's love. It's despicable!" Yeah, it was indeed despicable. Because it was painful and true. "But thank you for giving me and Tasha a complete and happy life despite everything."

*   *   *

"Where are we?" Your daughter asked as you unbuckled her seatbelt and led her out of the car.

Himuro who just got out of the driver's seat, carried her and kissed her forehead gently. "We're going to visit a very special friend, Tasha. So please be nice to him, okay?"

The little girl nodded her head, her purple hair was neatly tied in a ponytail. "Okay. Is he my friend too?"

You and your husband looked at each other, tears were threatening to fall from your eyes. But he held your hand and entertwined his fingers to yours, then he turned to your daughter again. "Yes, he is, Tasha. He's your Uncle Atsushi."

Your daughter was still too young to understand everything so you decided to keep the truth from her in the meantime. "He's sick so please make him happy. Okay?"

She nodded her small head and smiled. "Yes Mama, Papa."

You walked inside the hospital and into Murasakibara's room. As you stood infront of the door, you felt your heart sunk. But Himuro squeezed your hand gently, calming you down.

After another few seconds, your husband opened the door. All heads immediately snapped to your direction: shocked, relieved, kind smiles. Momoi Satsuki who was sitting beside her husband, Aomine Daiki, quickly stood up and rushed to you.

"Himuro-san, [Name]-san. We're glad you came." Then her gaze darted to your daughter. "I-Is this.."

"Yes, she is." You said with a smile. "How's Atsushi?"

Her expression saddened. "H-He's trying to fight for us.."

Momoi carried Tasha and brought her to the group. The generation of miracles were overjoyed to see Murasakibara's child in person for the first time. While you and Himuro quietly walked to the other side of the room where Murasakibara was lying in his hospital bed.

You fought back a whimper when you saw how bad his condition was up close. He was so thin, so pale, so lifeless, and he was wearing a bonnet to cover up his baldness caused by the series of chemotherapies he had undergone for the past years.

Gone was the Murasakibara Atsushi you knew before..

And it was painful!

"Atsushi.." Himuro spoke, getting his friend's attention who was busy staring at the picture of you and Tasha on his hand. He seemed to be deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice your presence.

Murasakibara shifted his position and turned to you. Then his eyes widened when he finally caught sight of you. "[N-Name]-chin.."

You composed yourself and gave him a small smile. "Hey.."

"W-What are you doing here?" He tried pulling himself up into a sitting position but failed. Akashi Seijuro instantly came to help his friend up. "Thanks, Aka-chin."

The redhead only smiled and went back to the group, leaving the three of you alone again.

"I want you to meet someone, Atsushi." Himuro said before getting Tasha from his friends and bringing her close to her biological father.

You couldn't even explain the look in Murasakibara's face. He looked so happy to meet his daughter at last. Tears immediately streamed down to his cheeks and he looked so excited to hold her.

"Atsushi, this is Tasha." Himuro put her down beside Murasakibara.

Tasha stared at the stranger infront of her. Feeling a strange sense of familiarity, she gave him a warm smile. "Hi!"

A whimper escaped Murasakibara's mouth before he pulled his daughter into a tight hug. He was crying due to a mixture of overwhelming happiness and longing that was succombing his entire being. Seeing his daughter whom he was missing and longing to see for the past years, it was utterly moving.

You wiped the tears that flowed down through your cheeks as you saw your daughter inside her father's arms. Himuro rushed to you and pulled you to his chest, rubbing your back to comfort you.

Murasakibara and Tasha spent time together and you watched your daughter with a smile as she acted so comfortable and friendly to the man. They read books together and watched some movies. You could see that Murasakibara was really happy to have known his daughter for the first time too.

The daughter she chose to give up for her own good..

..the family she chose to let go for a bright future he knew he couldn't give.

It was all because of him that you were happy now..

Because of Murasakibara's sacrifice that you were able to live a good and happy life.

*   *   *

It was already close to evening when your daughter fell asleep on his father's arm while they were watching a Disney Movie. Himuro lifted up Tasha to make Murasakibara comfortable in his bed. He laid her down to the couch beside Kuroko Tetsuya who gave her a cozy blanket to protect her from the cold.

You walked closer to the sleeping Murasakibara and brought your hand up to caress his pale cheek. As soon as your skins touched, he immediately opened his eyes and placed his hand on top of yours. He held it in place and gave you a sad smile. "Muro-chin will get jealous."

You cackled a small laugh and turned to your husband who was smiling while watching you by the corner. Then you reverted your attention to Murasakibara. "He wouldn't."

"Thank you for giving me the chance to know Tasha, [Name]-chin. Even for just a little while, I felt like I was a father." Tears streamed down to his cheeks and you were quick to wipe it with your free hand.

"You are Tasha's father, Atsushi. She may not understand it now, but I will make her at the right time. You love her with all your heart, that's what a father do." You assured him.

His grip on your hand tightened. "I'm sorry for leaving you, [Name]. I'm so sorry. Every second of my life I never stopped blaming myself for everything."

"Sshh. I understand you, Atsushi. Please, it's not your fault. It's never your fault." You blinked back the tears in your eyes and squeezed his hand. "It's mine.. I'm sorry for not knowing your suffering. I'm so sorry, Atsushi."

Again, he only showed you a faint smile. "You mean the whole world to me, [Name]. And I'd rather suffer alone than see you cry."

"Atsushi, stop. Please.. Think about yourself too.. Be selfish for once.." You begged in a helpless voice.

"Be selfish?" He slowly turned to his friends who were silently watching the both of you, then he looked at you again. His shoulders were shaking and he cried like a helpless child. "Then I'm tired, [Name]-chin.. I want to rest.."

You gasped, Momoi's sudden sobs filled your ears. What you told him about being selfish.. It meant giving up.. All along, he was enduring and fighting his illness for them. Because he didn't want to make them sad.

Atsushi..

At the corner of your eye, you saw Akashi Seijuro gave you a small nod. You composed yourself and gave Murasakibara an understanding look. "What do you want me to do?"

"Can I stay in your arms? Please. It takes away the pain.."

What he said brought back memories then you slowly eased yourself down to the bed, he immediately wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder. The familiar feeling of him being so close to you sent your tear glands on fire. You couldn't stop crying, especially when you saw the picture of you and Tasha still on his other hand.

"I never stopped loving you, [Name]-chin. Every passing second of my life, I love you. But I had to let you go and let you be happy  with Muro-chin rather than to keep you and see you miserable with me." He stopped for awhile, as if to catch his breath. "The happy memories you and I shared, it's what keeps me alive 'til now. It gives me strength to continue fighting for my family and friends."

"You know that I loved you too, Atsushi. Right? Those memories we shared are pure and true, and Tasha is the living proof of our love." You were shaking because of fear, you could feel his breath getting harder and harder. "Thank you for giving me Tasha, Atsushi. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for everything.."

He looked at you and stared at your face, the same stare he would always give you back then. "Are you happy now with Muro-chin?"

You caressed his cheek and smiled softly. "Yes, I am."

Droplets of tears made their way down to his cheeks and his lips curled up a relieved smile. "Then I'm glad. Seeing you happy is what makes me happy. I love you, [Name]-chin. And that will never change even if I die.."

Murasakibara Atsushi's purple eyes slowly fluttered close and the photo he was holding fell to the ground. His breathing stopped and his weight pushed you back to the headboard. Momoi Satsuki's cries flooded the room while Dr. Midorima Shintaro quickly came to check up their friend. Together with Kise Ryouta, they pulled him out of your arms, laid him down to the bed and checked his vital signs..

He was gone..

You released a cry as Himuro encased you in his own arms for comfort. Everyone cried and mourned for Murasakibara Atsushi's death.

But a part of you were also relieved, because his suffering had also come to an end.

He was happy now wherever he may be..

*   *   *

Sometimes, no matter how much we try, we can't understand it.

But that's how it really is..

It's unfathomable, unconditional, sacrificial, selfless, and true..

It's love as we know it.

*   *   *

Two years later..

Upon waking up after your labor, you immediately saw a flash of purple hair infront of you. You smiled when you realized it was your daughter.

"Congratulations, Mama. It's a boy." She kissed your cheek and immediately ran to her father who just came in with his son in his arms.

Himuro gave you a sweet smile. "You're awake."

You nodded your head and smiled. "Yeah. Kind of."

He chuckled and placed the small baby on your arms. "Isn't he cute? I'm so proud of you, [Name]."

You giggled. "He looks a lot like you though."

Himuro smiled boastfully. "See? That's why he's cute."

You rolled your eyes. "Duhh. Anyway, what's his name?"

Your husband didn't speak for a minute and just stared at you, then he motioned his face closer and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "We'll name him Atsushi.."

---

THE END :)

I hope you like it, guys. The request was a Himuro fluff and a Murasakibara angst. So I tried combining them to create this story. lol. You know me, I'm #LadyInsane B)

Have a nice day or night or whatever! :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

31K 514 36
Middle school is a fun time. Don't you think? Especially if you have friends to share the fun with. And especially when you have friends like mine. A...
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...
1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
12.7K 138 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...