Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi

276 5 0
By jak_20_21_

Tsukishima:

Tsukishima was having a horrible day, like horrible. He felt sick, he felt nervous. He felt ill. Today was an off day, he wouldn't admit it, but he missed you. You guys got into an argument last week. You made up, but it's been a hell of a week. You guys weren't normal, he hated that he won't admit he misses your kisses. It was driving him crazy. Once he saw your aggravated face he couldn't help but smile. You looked so cute arguing with your ex. Wait. Tsukishima looked at the guy, it was indeed your ex. The one who broke up with you for your cousin. He sighed, knowing your day was going horrible too. He walked over, cutting off whatever your ex was saying as he pushed you into the lockers, kissing the hell out of you. Your eyes widen at the sight of your salty boyfriend kissing you, but you didn't mind, you closed your eyes, falling into his warmth, you missed this. Of course, you missed this, after your argument and Tsukishima was in the wrong, you knew he'd never admit it and apologize. It was so awkward, but now you know. He missed you too. He isn't one to get jealous, no matter the guy. You knew he'd kiss you anyway. He just missed you. When he pulled away your ex was gone, "I missed you." You smiled softly at the soft Tsukishima. "I'm sorry-" You kissed him quickly.

"I should be thanking you, let's just forget about the argument."

Kenma:

You guys were at the video game store/library, sitting at a table as he played his game. You smiled softly, keeping your hand on his thigh as you read a book on your phone. Kenma only looked up at the presence of another person joining the table and how your hand squeezed his thigh tighter. He scooted his chair closer to you and smiled softly turning his game off. "Did you die?"

"Hm mh, what are you reading?"

"The promise." He nodded his head, wrapping his arms around you as you read. He kissed your shoulder softly, sighing at the comfort you turned your phone off. "You okay?"

"Hm." He trailed his kiss upwards making you laugh softly, he kissed your ear before turning your head to kiss you. You smiled into the kiss, what you didn't know, was he didn't close his eyes, keeping them locked with your ex as he looked at you. When he got up and walked away was when he closed them. Humming into the kiss before pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hinata:

Today wasn't your day. You slumped into your bed after your ex made himself comfortable next door. The same ex who took your v-card, and the same ex who told everyone you cheated on him. Your mom told you he was staying for a while, and you hated it, of course, she's never home to why you hate it. To make it worse, Hinata's supposed to stay the weekend. You rolled out of your bed as your doorbell went off, you made your way downstairs. You saw your ex open the door. "Hello?" Hinata looked at the boy.

"Uh... is Y/n home?" You rolled your eyes at him, he hasn't been here one night yet and he's already opening your door. You walked over smiling at Hinata.

"Hey!" You smiled excitedly.

"Hey!" He matched your excitement and smiled, walking in past your ex. "Ready for the weekend?!"

"Of course, you can put your stuff in my room, like usual. I'll grab us some drinks!" He nodded his head running upstairs you turned around and walked off to the kitchen.

"Your mom does know you have someone over right?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Sorry, who's house is this? Of course, she does. I have some friends coming over later. Do me a favor. Don't try to befriend any of the guys." Your ex looked at you.

"Guys? Huh, still a slut I see." You were about to speak when you saw Hinata you shut up.

"Hey, babe. Do you want to watch a movie on the couch? UH, guy, whose name I don't know, would you like to join us?" You silently cursed Hinata for being a sweetheart.

"Sure." Your ex gave you a smirk before walking to the couch.

"Who is that?"

"You remember that ex I told you about?" Hinata thought back to how you told him about the guy sitting on your couch, and nodded. You nodded your head in the guy's direction.

"Oh... Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know. I can just-"

"It's fine Hinata. Come on, I want to watch the movie." You walked to the couch, Hinata plopping down before grabbing your hips, pulling you into his lap.

"I'm comfier." You laughed nodded your head watching whatever movie your ex put in. You nuzzled into Hinata smiling softly, he'd kiss your head every now and then. "I love you." You smiled as he whispered into your ear, but your ex still heard him and looked over at you.

"I love you too, Hin." He leaned down a little and kissed you, you smiled into the kiss, bringing a hand up to his neck, bringing him down more. He hummed into the kiss pulling you closer. Once you pulled away your ex was gone, huh.

Yamaguchi:

Yamaguchi could see how aggravated you were by the new player on the court. Especially when he was near. "You might want to calm her down." Yamaguchi looked to his friend.

"How?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me dumbass?! She's your girlfriend." Yamaguchi sighed knowing Tsukishima was no help. "Just go over and kiss her before she kills us all." Yamaguchi nodded his head walking over to you.

"Y/n!" You looked away from your ex to your boyfriend. "You okay?"

"Sorry, just aggravated, why what's up?" He sighed rubbing your arms softly. Something he does to calm you down.

"You look tensed, Tsuki said I should come over before you kill us." You laughed softly, your ex burning holes into you on the other side of the court.

"I'm fine. Promise."

"Could I help?" You smiled at the boy more, nodding your head. Yamaguchi bent down pinching your chin between his index finger and his thumb, kissing you softly. You sighed into the kiss moving your lips with his. He bit your lip gently making you gasp lowly, Yamaguchi took advantage of it and stuck his tongue into the kiss. Everyone saw it and was honestly surprised and disgusted. You felt your shoulders relax as you melted into the kiss. "Better?"

"Better. Thank you, Yama." He smiled down at you pecking your lips quickly.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Tsukishima came over slapping his friend's shoulder.

"Tsuki!" Tanaka came over too, rubbing his hands together before giving Yamaguchi a knuckle sandwich. "Tanaka!"

"We all thought you were innocent, not so much, huh Yams?"

"Gomen Tuski!" You laughed softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2K 14
"[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.
5.7K 188 22
↳❝𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 (𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩) 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 (𝙗𝙖𝙙) 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞�...
126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
1.1M 34.3K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots