Is it Wrong to be a Stand Use...

By Lance_of_Dance

Stand User, (Y/N), appears in Orario after a massive event he forgot. Being saved from his original fate, he... More

Prologue
Ch2: Falna and Unveiled
Special Ch1: Memory, Part 1
Ch3: Journey Down
Ch4: Green Troubles
Special Ch2: Memory, Part 2
Ch5: Being Pestered and Fruit
Ch6: Feel and Deal

Ch1: Brainstorming and Bar Fight

3.7K 82 102
By Lance_of_Dance

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Whispering or emphasis"

"BEING LOUD"

*Action*

Specific Item/Object

((Author note))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"No witnesses" *Cocks gun*
"No cocks" *Witnesses gun*

-Reddit comments

*BANG*  *BANG*

*BANG*

*Thump*

A kobold's body falls to the floor, along with the rest.

"Sixteen." I count my kills. I walk up and pick up the crystal/stone while humming a song.

*BANG*

A marble shoots out of my back and headshots a goblin trying to sneak up on me. I turn my head towards it.

"I hum for a reason" I say to the disintegrating body of the monster. The marble rolls back to me, disappears, and the missing part of my back reappears.

I'm am currently on the 9th Floor. I've skipped a lot of floors and have only killed a handful of monsters per floor. So far, the monsters have all failed their ambushes and attacks. Even when the monster have thicker defense, I simply have to use more of the cubes' magnetic force and aim at assumed weak spots.

"I should head back now." I say picking up the last crystal.

>>> Timeskip >>>

===============================

Stand Name:  Marble Machine
Stand User:  (Y/N) Dokuro

Power - D
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - B
Potential - B

Abilities:

Metal Sphere and Cube Transformation - (Y/N) has the ability to transform his body in tungsten-like spheres "marbles" and cubes that are 0.5in/1.3cm to 1in/2.5cm in diameter or length. In full transformation, he moves around via the spheres and cubes rolling or sliding across a solid surface; floor, walls, or ceiling.

The spheres and cubes are also magnetic, although only to each other. The spheres possess enough magnetism to attach to one another. But the cubes produce an immense amount of magnetism.

   >>> Railgun - By storing the cubes' magnetic force in parts of his body, and using the spheres as projectiles, (Y/N) is capable to launch the spheres at deadly velocities. For reference, it takes around 3 to 5 cubes to launch a sphere at Mach 1, 5 to 8 at Mach 2, and so on.

> Echolocation - An ability that increases the perception options of (Y/N), allowing him to navigate low-visibility spaces. Any sound made by him allows him to sense from several directions, greatly decreasing the chances of being ambushed

Reference:  Marble Machine by Wintergatan

===============================

"Oh? You're back." Eina says as I walk up to the counter.

"Yes. I am..." I reply, feeling like I should have yelled out that line. Strangely.

"How did you do?" She asks.

"The 1st Floor was too crowded to be effective. The 2nd proved to be right and I made most of my kills there." I lie, after hearing the comparison of the floors' difficulties. I might get put on suspension if I tell them I managed to make it to the 9th Floor straight away.

She sighs. "You shouldn't be reckless like that going straight to the Second Floor. But at least you're okay."

"Thank you for caring. So where do I cash out my magic crystals?" I ask.

"Over there." She points at a booth.

"Thank you." I say as I walk over to the booth.

I exchange my crystals. "7,100 Valis" They say in a tired tone.

"Ight. Thank you." I say with the Valis bag in my pocket. 'I exchanged more crystals than Eina should have expected me. I doubt this guy here would tell the guild how much money I made.'

I walk out and head somewhere to get some food. And brainstorm.

>>> Timeskip >>>

It was currently the late afternoon. Perfect time to have dinner.

I enter the Hostess of Fertility and get immediately greeted.

"What's this? We have a new customer! Right this way. Nya~." A brown-haired cat girl said in a cheerful tone. I follow her to a table.

"Our tables are kinda full. Nya~. You don't mind sharing with someone else do you?" She asks.

"I don't mind too much." I reply.

"Oh yeah. My name is Anya. Nya~!" She states.

"(Y/N)." I simply say, but there is something starting to happen in my head. 

'"An-nya?" Fucking "A-NYA?' WHAT THE FUCK. She says 'Nya' and her name is FUCKING 'A - NYA?' WHAT WERE HER PARENTS ON WHEN SHE WAS BORN?!!' I internally argue.

By the time I was done having a mental breakdown("~ breakdown~"), I already was seated at a table with some white-haired, red eyed kid. He was currently waiting for service like I am. He looks right at me. I straighten myself look right back.

"Those eyes kid." I ask out of nowhere.

"Wha?"

"I can tell you have quite a life story behind that look of yours."

"W-Well... My Grandfather always told me of stories of brave heroes rescuing women in need and earning their hearts. So I became an Adventurer in Orario to chase after my dream of picking up girls in the Dungeon..." The kids says.

"That... is quite the story you have there. And I gotta admit, your grandfather is either quite cliché, or an idealist, maybe both...  Oh yeah. My name is (Y/N), an Adventurer that just started out recently." I say.

"Oh! My name is Bell, I'm currently the only member of the Hestia Familia, I have been an Adventurer for-"

"May I take both your orders?" A black-hared cat person waitress interrupts. We both look at her.

>>> Timeskip >>>

After ordering, both me and Bell eat in silence. Bell finished and paid for his food first.

"I would wish to stay and talk with you. But my Goddess is waiting for me. I had a nice chat. Byeee~!" Bell says as he leaves the door.

I sigh. "Well he sure was in interesting person." I say to myself.

It was night already. I already paid for the meal, but stayed for brainstorming and cups of water. I mentally list down my objectives.

 - Return home. Difficult because I lack a lead on how I got here in the first place.

 - Get a place to stay. I am currently homeless and I can assume hotel rooms are expensive.

 - Learn more about this world. The English of this place is just barely recognizable for my mind to fill in the gaps.

 - Did anything or anyone else arrive here from Earth? Too much ground to cover.

I finish my major objectives as I look over to a different table to see four people. A guy with wolf ears, grey hair and clothing, giving off a bad-boy vibe. Two girls with matching black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin; presumably sibling or twins. And a red-haired girl with the hair tied in a ponytail, closed eyes, and tomboyish stature.

It takes a blind man to not notice that these people are one of the oddest group in the establishment. 

((You would think that I would have the protagonist mentioning how unusual the odd and bright hair colors are. But the JoJo universe is even more odd along with the funky hair styles and clothing.))

Currently, the "Wolf-boy" and "Red Tomboy" are drunk, mostly the Wolf, the Tomboy is just tipsy. The two tan-skinned assumed siblings seem like they're just there to make sure the others two don't do anything stupid. The "Wolf-boy" is making quite the scen-

"Hey look at 'Pincushion Guy' over here!" The Wolf-Boy says, walking over to me and talking about my leather jacket adorned with steel marbles.

"Stop harassing the guy, Bete!" One of the tanned siblings say.

"Why 'pincushion?' They're not even needles-" I try to say before getting cut off.

"He looks like a washed-up seat cushion. I bet he's some lowly man that can barely fight." 'Bete' says, obviously drunk.

"Boy, it is rude to-" I say, standing up and getting cut off again.

"What bud?!" He rhetorically asks. The situation only escalates from here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Loki POV -

I watch as Bete and the stranger start grabbing onto each other, wrestling each other while standing up.

"Hey! If yo-" Mia's sentence was cut off by the stranger finishing it for her.

"If you want to fight! Take it...  OUT... SIDE!!" The stranger surprisingly grabs Bete by the collar before tossing him out the door, and then walking outside right after.

I immediately become sober. Tione, Tiona, and I follow out the door to see Bete and the stranger at a standoff. Due to the late night, not many crowd around.

"You are quite the moron taking on a first-class adventurer, weakling!" Bete yells at the stranger.

"And You Are Clearly Drunk!" The stranger yells back. 

"What is this stranger thinking?! Taking on a level six like that! He is no doubt gonna to hurt himself by fighting Bete!" Tione states.

"RAAAAHHH!!" Bete yells charging and leaping at the stranger. We all three know the outco-

"ORYAAA!!"

"AGH!" Suddenly Bete gets hit in the face mid-air by something.

"What the..." I mutter before the action continues.

Bete stumbles and gets back up. The stranger then starts... posing?

Both off his hands are on top of his head, showing off his elbows and armpits. He mutters something we don't hear.

"What the hell is he doing...?" Tiona questions.

"THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Bete questions the stranger.

"Look again..." The stranger mutters.

"Wha..." The object thrown at Bete was revealed to be a cluster of steels balls and cubes. Surprisingly, it is wrapped around Bete's left shoulder and upper arm. He then rips it off with ease and tosses it on the ground next to him.

"Hah! Whatever that was, it was weak!"

"Look twice..."

"EH-?!" Before he could look back.

*BANG* !

"GAAAH!"

The cluster of steel balls and cubes then burst with the spheres on a direct path for Bete. Most hit their mark and Bete is sent flying a few meters. Tione and Tiona take their eyes of the metal objects, but I witness the steel balls and cubes returning to the stranger magically.

"Urgh..." Bete is now laying on the ground, sober.

My jaw dropped to the ground, Tione and Tiona are also clearly surprised. This stranger took our Bete out in one move! If so...

Tione and Tiona run over to check on him. Meanwhile, I have an idea...

Just as the stranger turned around and was about to leave, I suddenly wrap my arm around his shoulder.

"Hello There!" I exclaim.

"Gener- I mean-  What?" I'm gonna ignore that first part.

"Do you happen to already be apart of a familia?" I ask him.

"No..." 

"Wait! Then how did you defeat Bete?!" I ask.

"I though you observed the battle."

"Grr... Okay. Then... How'd you like to join my familia?" I ask.

"What?" The stranger questions.

"Wadaya say?" I ask.

"Uhh...  I don't know about your familia...  so, uhh... benefits and downsides?" He asks.

"How do you not know us?! We are one of the most powerful familias in Orario, and I'm giving you a chance to join!" I say, letting go of him.

"I'm new to Orario."

"Still, you should have at least heart some things about us!"

"That you're one of the most powerful familias in Orario."

"I JUST SAID THAT!" I yell. 

I calm down.

"Okay... Are you gonna join my familia? Yes or no?"

"Mayhaps."

I clench my teeth and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I'm the goddess of trickery and I'm the one being annoyed." I mutter.

"Before my decision. What are the downsides of joining your famila?" The stranger asks.

I recollect myself. "Hmm... I guess ya would get fame and attention if you consider it that way..."

"... Anything else?" 

"You might get the attention of other familias, but our power helps keep them out..."

"Mmm..." He puts his hand on his chin in thought. "I foresee the benefits..."

"So..." I half-ask. He strikes another pose.

"You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Am!" He states.

"YEEEAAAHH!" I exclaim.

"Loki-sama, what are you doing with him?" Tione asks me. Both of Bete's arms are being held up around Tione and Tiona's shoulders for support. I walked back to them with my hand on the stranger's shoulder.

"Yeah... What the hell..." Bete say, still in pain.

"Your- friend, companion, lad -here was drunk and insulted my choice of casual clothing." The strangers says.

"Those Are Your Casual Clothes?!" Tiona asks, surprised.

"What about it?" The stranger asks while tiling his back and to the side.

"It's just so-" Tiona gets cut off.

"Ya Look Like A Fucking Seat Cushion With That Thing On!" Bete interrupts. 

The stranger turns his head to me. "Are you sure he's sober?" He rhetorically asks.

"Anyway. He's gonna be out newest familia member!" I say.

"WHY?!" The three first-class adventurers ask.

"Well... he kinda did defeat a drunk Bete in a two-in-one move. So... I see this as an opportunity!" I state.

Tione sighs. "Well... you are rarely wrong in finding good members. We should return home before it gets too late." We nod in agreement.

"Oh wait! I forgot to ask for your name!" I say to the soon-to-not-be-stranger.

"Oh. My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) Dokuro." He tells.

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 52
In a world filled with hidden dangers and mysterious powers, fourteen year old Josephine Adams finds herself intertwined with Jotaro Kujo, a seasoned...
1M 31.2K 99
In this book your the daughter of a Jojo or Dio. This book includes. Jonathan Joseph Jotaro Josuke Jolyne Giorno Dio (I don't own the picture used f...
12.3K 193 20
Intro: In the world of special abilities called quirks, y/n is one of the unfortunate souls who happens to be born without a quirk. He has graduated...
61.4K 2.3K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁