Soulmate Slapped! (BTS ff JJK)

By MissCrystalSnow92

Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Si... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 38

7.4K 261 38
By MissCrystalSnow92

Sun-Hee arrived to Jungkook's office after attending her classes. He was sitting on the couch with plates of food in front of him.

He looked at the scarf on her neck and got a smug look on his face. "How did your morning go? Any plans for this afternoon?"

Sun-Hee was slightly annoyed that he would already know what happened. "My morning was fine. I started writing my poem for Poetry class. And my plans for the afternoon involve studying." She looked at his knowing smile. "Alone."

She punched him lightly on the arm, "How did you knooooowwwww?"

"I'm a guy, I never willingly studied anything unless I was trying to flirt with a girl." Jungkook smiled.

Sun-Hee laughed at the ridiculousness of that comment. "Not all guys are like that, some guys like to study. Look at Joonie. Besides, I never showed Dae-Hyun my neck. He said right away that he was busy when I asked him about studying. I think your intimidation move at the convenience store is what scared him off."

Jungkook pulled her over onto his lap with a Cheshire smile, "Smart man."

Namjoon walked in at that moment after a quick knock on the door. "We need to figure out Sun-Hee's plans for Tokyo this weekend." He took a seat in the chair and started eating their food. "Our flights are scheduled for Friday at 4pm. Wow, I guess that is tomorrow. It is about a three hour flight so we will get to the hotel around 8pm. We stay for three nights and fly back on Monday afternoon. We have a concert on Saturday night and Sunday night. Sun-Hee if you are flying with us you will be able to go to your classes Friday but not on Monday. Is that okay?"

Sun-Hee thought about that. She really didn't like to miss class, but in all honesty she would probably be fine missing her classes one day. "That should be fine, but if I was able to come back Monday morning and go to my classes, I guess that would be preferred."

Namjoon nodded, "That shouldn't be a problem. And, um, they will have a private room for you Sun-Hee, we're not sure yet how to explain that you don't have a roommate when all the rest of the staff do. Hopefully no one asks. But they will give you a room near Jungkook's for discretion. And Sejin asked me to remind you two that you will need to be extra careful because the whole staff will be in the same hotel, we don't want to give anything away. They will try to separate us by floors from the rest of the staff as best they can."

Sun-Hee nodded, "Thanks Joonie. I appreciate everyone helping to accommodate me."

Namjoon smiled, "No problem, you are an important part of Bangtan now. Last thing, do you want to watch the concerts from back stage or from the audience?"

"Oh, wow. Um, could I do one concert from the audience and one from back stage?"

Namjoon's look told her this was the perfect answer. "Sure, that sounds like a great idea. Knowing you are in the audience will make us perform our hearts out."

Namjoon got up to leave, "Text me if you think of anything else. Oh, and everyone expects you for dinner tonight. We have plans. We've missed you."

Sun-Hee smiled, "I'll be there."

Jungkook and Sun-Hee ate quickly and bonded a bit. Sun-Hee seemed to be doing much better staying recharged since the addition of the lip kisses. Which they both used as an excuse to do a lot of kissing. They said their goodbyes and Jungkook was off to a meeting and Sun-Hee headed home.

Dal was waiting again to drive Sun-Hee to her apartment. She got into the front seat. "Thank you so much, I'm sure you have better things to do than drive me home each day."

"Actually, that's part of my job." Dal didn't look offended. She had meant to be nice by saying it. His answer made her realize it might have sounded like an insult.

"I just mean that I'm not important, like the group members. It's more important to drive them around."

Dal glanced over to her. "You are important to them. You should have seen how upset they were when they found out you had been injured at the concert."

Sun-Hee cringed a bit. "Yeah, they were, weren't they." She told Dal about the text she got from Yoongi and sending him a selfie when he asked for a picture of her injury.

Dal chuckled. "I'm guessing that didn't go over well."

"No, no, it really didn't, actually." They both laughed. Talking with Dal was really nice. Sun-Hee was glad to have made a friend.

Right before Dal dropped her off, he informed her, "Tomorrow, we will leave for the airport when you get to the Big Hit offices. So we need you to pack your bag tonight and put it with the group's bags in their apartment for pickup tomorrow morning."

She smiled at him brightly. "Sounds great, see you tomorrow."

When Sun-Hee got back to her apartment she laid her suitcase out on her bed and got started packing. The first thing she put in her suitcase was her light stick. She was so excited that she got to go to another concert. Then she added clothes. She had bought some pajamas online that had arrived yesterday, so she packed those as well. They were sets of little silky shorts and camisoles that had a little bit of lace at the neckline. She thought they might be better to wear to bed than a tank top and shorts. She hadn't worn her comfy XXL pajamas since finding her soulmate and probably wouldn't wear them anytime soon.

She got a lot packed and decided to leave the rest for later. She threw on Jungkook's black sweatshirt and put her hair in a pony tail. The sweatshirt looked weird with the scarf but there was no way she was taking it off.

When she went out to the living room she knew she should probably study but she honestly just wanted to watch BTS videos. She had already done a lot of studying this week. And she wanted to get Joonie's help with her poem. So she gave in to her temptations and turned on vlive to continue watching episodes of Run! BTS. She had started watching with episode 1 right after seeing them in concert. She loved seeing their personalities shine as they played the different games on the show. She wondered how many other fans had procrastinated on studying to watch BTS videos. Probably a lot, she was in good company. Their new song Pied Piper came to mind, reminding her that she was completely hypnotized by the BTS allure.

Today, she watched Run! BTS episode 41, and she could not stop laughing. She thought back to making dinner a week or so ago. At the time she had no idea what Tae was saying when he said 'lajibolala'. She watched that part of the episode several times and laughed harder each time. How in the world did Seokjin guess that right? And seeing Namjoon's reaction to Jin guessing right sent her into another fit of laughter. She loved Yoongi and Hobi doing their cute dances, excited to do well at the game.

After that, she moved over to Youtube and watched a few compilation videos. She also found one video that had the guys studying so ARMY could study with them. She turned that on and studied for a while. She thought about how much they loved ARMY to make a video for them to study with. The group members really looked like they were studying or working on something, except Jin who was clearly playing a computer game. No one repeatedly pushes those same buttons on the keyboard when they are working. She would have to tease him about that later.

They would be home soon, but she watched a few award show videos of BTS to end her session.

SH: ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! You won best album of the year!!!!

Joonie: You mean last year? The MMA's?

Hobi: Hey pretty girl! That was our biggest award we ever won! You are sweet to be excited about it!

SH: You were all so shocked that you won! Joonie's shocked face! Agghhh! I'm dying!

Jin: It was a big surprise, none of us expected it.

SH: I could tell! Most of you didn't even stand up! And Tae pointing to himself like "me? me?" ohmygosh! I have to watch it again!

Yoongi: That was one of our proudest moments. It meant a lot to us.

Jimin: Are you at home watching BTS videos instead of studying?

Tae: Watching our videos is more important than studying, Jimin.

SH: Ignoring Jimin's judgement. Jin's crying! Awww! And Yoongi and Hobi are tearful too!

Jin: It is best to ignore Jimin in general in these chats. I wasn't crying, I was a bit emotional. It is different.

Jimin: Hey! Don't ignore me! And you were definitely crying, see?

SH: The acceptance speech, Joonie you did so good! I feel like it just happened and we need to celebrate! I can't believe you won! You SO deserved it!

Kookie: We will celebrate tonight baby.

Hobi: GROUP! CHAT!

Tae: Ewww!

Jimin: Mmmm, looking forward to that sweetie!

Yoongi: Seriously? Wow.

Kookie: What? Didn't Joon say we had dinner reservations? Isn't that a celebration? What were you all thinking?

Joonie: We're home, headed up.

SH: Ok, me too.

Sun-Hee ran up to the fifth floor to catch the elevator. When it opened they were all there. "Yay! I'm so proud of you all! What an amazing accomplishment!" She rushed into the elevator and gave everyone hugs as best she could in the tight space and ended in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook pulled her ponytail playfully and kissed her on the cheek.

The elevator opened as they walked out the boys were looking at her a bit funny. They were looking at her like she was precious. "What?! Why are you looking at me that way?"

Jin took her hand as they walked into the apartment, "We haven't really seen you since the other night. We knew you were okay but it means a lot to see for ourselves that you are doing better. You weren't in great condition when we saw you last."

Sun-Hee looked at them all, they were such good friends to care about her so much. "Thank you for finding me. I'm sorry I scared you all. I'll be smarter in the future. It was a dumb thing to do." She noticed some scabs on the back of Yoongi's hand. She frowned, "What happened to you?"

Yoongi looked down at his hand and chuckled a little, "On Tuesday night we beat up a couple of guys. My hand got a little scratched, but I'm fine."

Sun-Hee's eyes got big, "You beat them up?!"

Jimin looked intense, "Of course we beat them up! We actually fought over who had to do the holding and who got to do the punching."

Sun-Hee's face got serious. "I had no idea. Wow, I put you all in as much danger as I put myself." She shook her head. "What a stupid thing for me to do. I'm so sorry!"

Tae came over then, "Sun-Hee, it wasn't your fault, it was my fault. I said things that weren't true because I didn't want to believe the truth. Please don't feel bad, if anyone should feel bad it is me."

Sun-Hee reached out and gave Tae a big hug. He gripped her around her middle like his life depended on it. Sun-Hee patted and rubbed his back, "Let's just forgive each other, okay? There is no going back. I'm glad everything ended like it did. We will both do better in the future. Can we agree on that?" Tae nodded but he didn't let go.

All six of the men looked on and were touched by the exchange. Tae hadn't been himself for the last couple of days and they knew why. He was overcome with guilt and remorse. They were so happy that Sun-Hee could come in and say and do the exact things that Tae needed to heal.

Jungkook looked at Sun-Hee hugging Tae and just felt pride that she was his soulmate. All his Hyungs needed her in some way and he was glad she was here for them and for him.

"Alright, alright! We need to leave for our reservation. Do you want to take two cars or the SUV?" Jin asked.

They decided to take the SUV so they could all drink. Sun-Hee asked if she should change but they told her the restaurant was casual. They all grabbed hats, sunglasses and masks. As they were headed down in the elevator, Sun-Hee realized that this was the first time they had all gone out together. She had done excursions with Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook but tonight she was with them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 7K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...
105K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
781 52 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
46.4K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...