Pink Roses ✓

By urjaaannn

~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too."... More

♡ Introduction ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
♡ 4 ♡
♡ 5 ♡
♡ 6 ♡
♡ 7 ♡
♡ 8 ♡
♡ 9 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡ 11 ♡
♡ 12 ♡
♡ 13 ♡
♡ 14 ♡
♡ 15 ♡
A Beautiful Mystery
-- T e m p t a t i o n --

♡ 1 ♡

1.9K 170 159
By urjaaannn

Here you go with the first chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pink roses glitter in the warm rays of sun interpreting grace and sweetness. They are gently twirled around by long creamy fingers.

"You are beautiful" A soft whisper rises making the roses blush.

They are put in a basket where they bounce whenever the basket is moved. They laugh and trip over each other smiling as the angelic girl peeps at them once in a while.

"She's old and it's about time she died." They hear a hoarse voice and the basket falls on the ground.

The roses listen to a voice crying as they cry with it. They fade away and never smile. They wait for the girl to come over and over but she doesn't and their hearts break making them rotten. They close their eyes and swear to never wake up.

Cold water is sprinkled upon them making them break their promise. They open their eyes to see around a beautiful garden and them planted just in the center. They smile brightly for a moment before going back to their old selves as they miss the beautiful girl.

"You are beautiful" A manly whisper rises and they see the same love they had seen in the girl's eyes.

They smile towards him and glitter in the warm rays of sun, a smaller part of their heart still missing the girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anirudh sighed as he looked over the pink roses in his garden. They always gave a hope to him, told him to never give up.

"Where did you find those roses Bihari?" Anirudh asked.

"Chote Malik, I was on my way to Tulsipur when I found them on a corner of a road in Krishna Nagar" Bihari answered.

"Krishna Nagar?" Anirudh turned towards him.

Bihari nodded positively as he handed the cup of coffee to him.

"How is it?" Anirudh questioned trying to remember the place.

"It's beautiful as always" Bihari smiled.

Anirudh nodded and gestured him to go. Bihari acknowledged and left the study. Anirudh perched on the couch thinking about Trilochan's words.

It's high time you get married Anirudh!

You are 27.. you should have been playing with your kids by now.

Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur.

I don't know what to do with you?! You always listen to only yourself!

"Anirudh" He heard Trilochan's voice breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Kaka?" He spoke in confusion.

"I am here to talk about something.." Trilochan said as he sat on the seat in front of Anirudh.

"If it's about marriage, kaka you know I will marry a girl only from Krishna Nagar!" Anirudh exclaimed.

Trilochan nodded.

"I understand but you never told me the reason. Why do you want a girl only from Krishna Nagar?" He asked.

"Because maa was from Krishna Nagar kaka.. and you know how much I miss her" Anirudh sighed.

"Ok then! Get ready.. we are going to Krishna Nagar tomorrow" Trilochan spoke surprising Anirudh.

"Do you know anyone from there now?" Anirudh asked confused.

"Yes, my old friend Arvind lives there and he has two daughters.. we will see what we can do" Trilochan voiced.

Anirudh bobbed his head up and down. Trilochan patted his cheek and walked out of the study.

"Krishna Nagar" Anirudh whispered.

"Hello zameendar babu how are you?" Tulik asked through the telephone.

"I am fine Arvind, I hope you are doing fine too?" Trilochan responded.

"Yes I am all good" Arvind smiled.

"Uhh Arvind I wanted to talk about something" Trilochan started hesitantly.

"Sure zameendar babu anything" Arvind replied.

"My nephew Anirudh is to get married soon and he only wants to marry a girl from Krishna Nagar.. I remember you have two daughters right? Would it be appropriate if one of your daughter becomes my house's daughter in law?" Trilochan ended the sentence with the question.

Arvind smiled brightly. He loved his both of the daughters and if anyone would get a life of luxury what more would he want?

"When are you coming zameendar babu?" Arvind catechized.

"What?" Trilochan exhorted in confusion.

"To see my daughter for the marriage" Arvind chuckled.

Trilochan happily told him the date and the approximate time as they discussed about the bride and the groom.

"Ayy Sampoorna! Bondita! I have a good news" Arvind shouted in ecstacy entering his house.

Bondita ran towards her father handing him the glass of water.

"What happened baba?" Bondita asked smiling.

"Call Sampoorna also.. I want to tell you both together" Arvind said caressing her hair.

Bondita nodded and ran inside the house bringing Sampoorna with her.

"Now you both sit here.." Arvind said patting the place beside him.

They both nodded and sat down.

"I got a marriage proposal for one of you.." Arvind grinned.

Bondita pouted and turned her face away.

"Do you want your little Bondita to go away baba? I won't marry anyone.. I would never leave you" Bondita spoke sadly.

Arvind chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"It can't be for me na baba? It must have been for Bondita only" Sampoorna said happily.

"No Sampoorna, the proposal is for you.. you are elder than her so you should get married first" Arvind explained.

"What?" Sampoorna shouted furiously.

"Sampoorna behave!" Arvind warned.

"No baba I won't marry anyone.." Sampoorna cried and dashed away to her room.

Arvind looked at the door worriedly. Bondita smiled seeing Arvind's face and squeezed his hand.

"Don't worry baba.. I will explain Sampoorna didi" Bondita spoke softly.

Arvind smiled brightly.

"She is elder than you but you are more mature beta.. now I am sure I would never let my Bondita go" Arvind joked.

Bondita giggled and hugged him.

"Baba" Bondita said as she kept her head on his lap.

"Hmm?" Arvind hummed.

"I see girls younger than me getting married.. then how come I and Sampoorna didi still not married baba? Why does everyone shout on you for not getting us married?" Bondita asked dolefully.

"They think daughters as a burden.. but I don't" Arvind spoke smiling.

Bondita grinned.

"I miss maa" she said as her eyes became glossy.

"I miss her too" Arvind spoke wiping her tears.

"Come let's eat food" Bondita said pulling Arvind's hand.

Arvind nodded positively and followed her.

°°°

"Why? I also want to come with you all!" Batuk complained.

"Offo Batuk it's just meeting your boudi nothing much.. you and Som stay here, ma and Binoy will go with Anirudh" Trilochan scolded.

"Buddhe kahi ke!" Batuk murmured giving Trilochan a glare and then stomped to his room.

Trilochan shook his head disappointedly.

"Let's go kaka" Anirudh announced.

"Ohoo let's go kaka, such a hurry to meet boudi huh dada?" Somnath teased.

"Shut up Som!" Anirudh spoke hiding his smile.

Trilochan chuckled as he walked to the car behind him Anirudh and Binoy.

"Come come zameendar babu, we were waiting for you all" Arvind said smiling as he gestured them to enter.

"See Sampoorna didi your groom came" Bondita giggled.

"I don't want to marry.. chup kar Bondita" Sampoorna glared at her sister.

Bondita laughed when Arvind called her.

"Go go baba is calling you" Sampoorna said while Bondita nodded.

"This is my daughter Bondita" Arvind introduced and Anirudh looked up surprised.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. She is outrageously beautiful. He thought. Her dark brown eyes rolled in nervousness as she fiddled with her fingers. Her long hair were almost touching the ground. Her eyebrows were sharp and thin whereas her skin glowed in the sun. Her cheeks had a slight pink blush as her soft lips bore a shy smile. She was like those pink roses from his garden. He was completely spell bounded by her.

"Uhmm Anirudh babu.. this is my daughter Sampoorna.. she is going to get married to you" Arvind cleared his throat breaking Anirudh's intense gaze on Bondita.

Anirudh smacked his head and moved her eyes away from him. She wasn't my bride? He felt a bit disappointed knowing he was to get married to Bondita.

"Oh ok" Anirudh nodded smiling.

"Bondita listen" Sampoorna whispered in Bondita's hear.

"Hmm" Bondita hummed.

"Did you see? Anirudh babu was looking at you only" Sampoorna spoke giggling.

"Didi he is your to be husband.. how can you even say like that?" Bondita asked shocked.

"Tch.. you look at him.. he looks good doesn't he?" Sampoorna said gesturing towards him.

Bondita looked at him again and my! He looks excellent. She thought. He had thick eyebrows, shining black hair, sharp jawline, black orbs, his adam bobbed as he laughed. He was looking handsome. Totally handsome. Bondita cleared her thoughts. How could she think like that for her sister's husband? She wiped her sweat and looked anywhere but him.

"Listen na" Sampoorna whispered again.

"What?" Bondita whispered back irritated.

"I want to talk to Anirudh babu.. tell that to baba" She spoke in hushed voice.

"Why?" Bondita asked surprised.

"Please.. don't you love me?" Sampoorna begged.

Bondita nodded and was about to go to their father when Sampoorna stopped her.

"Ayy don't go to baba.. he will not let me talk alone.. just shout it out from here" Sampoorna said smacking her head.

"No!" Bondita shouted gaining everyone's attention towards her.

"What happened Bondita?" Tulik asked.

"Umm baba.. Sampoorna didi wants to talk to Anirudh babu alone" Bondita said in a go.

Arvind looked at Trilochan uncomfortably and was about to deny when Anirudh cut off.

"It's ok uncle.. I don't have any problem.. if Sampoorna wants to talk to me, we can after all it's her right" Anirudh smiled.

Arvind nodded and gestured Sampoorna to show him the way. They both were walking when they heard Bondita's beautiful laugh. Anirudh chuckled seeing her. A certain liking had formed for Bondita in his heart although he knew it was wrong.

"So Sampoorna you wanted to talk to me?" Anirudh initiated the conversation.

"Yes.. actually Anirudh babu.. I can't marry you" Sampoorna said making Anirudh look at her with shock.

"What?" Anirudh whispered furiously.

"I love someone else and I can't betray him" Sampoorna spoke slowly.

"Does your baba know about it?" Anirudh asked.

"No! He doesn't and he shouldn't if anyone finds about it they will kill me" Sampoorna said fearfully.

"Why?" Anirudh asked in confusion.

"Tch.. don't you know this all is a sin for girls.. they can't love on their own choice" Sampoorna said irritatingly.

"Then come I will talk about it" Anirudh said genuinely.

"What? No! Please don't.. baba will be very angry with me.. everyone will make fun of him" Sampoorna said her eyes brimming with tears.

Anirudh looked at her thoughtfully and told her to follow him.

"Everything ok Anirudh? You like Sampoorna right?" Trilochan asked smiling.

Anirudh looked at Bondita who was standing in a corner.

"No kaka. I like her sister Bondita and I want to marry her." Anirudh exclaimed chocking Bondita's breath.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was the first chapter? I am literally so nervous! I have written something so different from before.. Pls give me honest reviews.

Vote and comment!!

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 270 15
Anirudh and Bondita. Two souls bound by forced marriage. Driven by the same 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳 for the equality and education for women, Anirudh and Bondit...
39.7K 3.7K 48
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
13K 922 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...
34.3K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...