ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€

11.9K 512 93
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The sounds of sirens echo loudly when you suddenly stare up at the dark sky, watching the snow fall over your body. You feel weak when you try to move. You remember running and then falling.

You see someone next to your body, and when he turns back to look at you, you see Jungkook.

However, this time you look at him differently.

"Y/N, are you okay? Please, answer me!" He looks down at you desperately with a small line of blood running down the side of his head, and soon, you see an ambulance in the background.

You gently nod, and he calls for one of the paramedics.

A man dressed in a red jacket and hat rushes over with a large bag and checks you out, but you're too in shock to fully pay attention.

It's as if everything is flooding back. The impact of the ground made a connection, and you're remembering everything from your life. Your parents didn't care about you, so you left when you were old enough. You worked and had a small apartment for a couple of years until you lost your job. Soon after, you met Jungkook, and the rest is history.

"Jungkook, I remember," you grab his hand, holding it tightly because what you've wanted to know for so long has finally come to light.

You remember everyone and everything that has ever happened, and now you know what you have to do next. You're going to save everyone, but you have to get prepared first.

Jungkook's frown turns into a light smile. His hands go to each of your cheeks, and he gently kisses your forehead.

You carefully sit up, ignoring the paramedic telling you not to, and you hug Jungkook tightly.

Suddenly, you see someone walking over with a blue blanket wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry for almost hitting you. My brakes went out, and I couldn't stop." He must've been the driver.

"I'm fine now, so don't worry about it. Just make sure to get your brakes checked." You smile when Jungkook helps you up.

"You need to sit down. A shock like that would terrify any woman." The paramedic urges, and you turn around to face him, still keeping your smile.

"Thank you for your concern, but I've been sitting and waiting for far too long. I'm perfectly fine now. And FYI, women aren't always the scared ones, there are plenty of women out there you should be terrified of instead of vise versa."

He gulps after hearing your remark, then he walks over to the ambulance vehicle with his bag.

You walk away from the crash scene, ignoring the police calling after you. After all, you did nothing wrong. You walked when the pedestrian signs turned green, so if anyone needs to be talked to, it's the driver.

"So you have a child," you breathe softly while resting your head against his shoulder when you both walk away slowly. The police end up letting you go, and they instead interview the driver.

You each ignore some of the glances on the street, while others ask if you're okay from the almost bad wreck.

"Yes, I named her Ara which means to be beautiful and good. I've raised her to be the exact opposite of her mother, and I've tried to be a good father." He admits, and although it pains you to know they have a child together, you still can't help to hold feelings for him.

You recall that night the most. He was so lost and wanted anyone to help him, and when he thought he got close to someone, you were ripped out of his life, and he was alone again. Ara helped him when you couldn't, and besides, she's innocent in all this.

"She seems lovely, Jungkook. I know if she's your daughter that she's amazing." You smile sweetly while holding in the pain that's within your heart.

"When I found out she was pregnant a couple of weeks after you left, I was in shock. I didn't want to have a child with her, but when Ara was born, I fell in love with her." He pauses. "Ashlynn shouldn't be a mother. She gave birth to Ara, then she handed her over to me to raise. She just wanted to have my child so that I would stay. She's pure evil."

At least you know where he stands with Ashlynn, but it still breaks your heart to hear such a sad story.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, and I'm sorry for getting emotional earlier and running away. I think I was confused because I couldn't remember, and memories are better than stories, so I was lost." You admit, telling him that although he told you what happened, experiencing is better than hearing.

"I understand. I have no idea how I would react if the roles were switched. I'm just glad that you remember me and that you didn't get hurt."

"Speaking of getting hurt, you must've hit your head pretty hard. You're bleeding." When you say this, he brings his hand up to check his head, then he smiles as if it's nothing.

"It's just a small cut, so I'll be fine. I've been through way worse." He admits while walking into a fancy hotel building.

"Where are we?" You ask while admiring the gold and black design inside the lobby.

"Since we got married, I own everything she does. We have a room upstairs, but she never comes here. She says it's too poor for her, so really, it's my room upstairs." He admits while walking to the elevators.

"We'll have a lot to talk about tomorrow," he steps into the elevator after you and presses the top floor button. "But tonight, I just want to spend it with you, if you don't mind."

When he looks into your eyes in such a gentle and loving way, you can't find a reason to say no.

The elevator doors open, and he steps into the red-carpeted hallway while pulling out his room key. He walks up to a white door and unlocks the door. He lets you inside first, then he follows after you. You each take your shoes and coats off at the door, then you admire the luxury of the apartment room.

Once inside, you can see the city down below. He doesn't stop and stare at the sight. Instead, he keeps walking down the hallway until he makes it to a small bathroom.

You watch him flick on the light and turn on the sink. He takes a white rag and puts it underneath the water, then he places it to his head. He closes his eyes and winces slowly. You walk closer to him.

Walking into the bathroom, you take the rag out of his hand. He opens his eyes as if surprised, then he watches as you gently dab the side of his head with the wet rag.

Once you clean off all the blood, you rinse the blood off of the rag underneath the sink. He watches you all the while as if in a deep daze.

Suddenly, he scoops you off your feet unexpectedly and walks out of the bathroom. He soon opens a door that's in the apartment, and you see that it's a bedroom. He walks forward and places you on the bed.

"I have something else I need to talk about tonight too," he admits, while you each relax into the comforting bed.

"What is it?" You ask softly, feeling your heart start to beat a little faster because you're alone with him. You can't fully become comfortable because remembering what happened last time, she walked right through those doors... and hell came straight after.

"It's..." he stops talking when he notices you looking at him. He sees the way your eyes stare into his, and he can't help but forget everything he was about to say.

"It's nothing," he inches closer, shutting his eyes. "I'll tell you in the morning," then his lips press against yours, and it's like a huge wave of nostalgia has washed over you.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 151 42
*UNDER MAJOR EDIT* Two words was all it took for turning upside down the life of Kim Taehyung. Taehyung is what we can call a celebrity, every one in...
1M 46.9K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
36.7K 1.4K 20
โ™คโ™ข Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...
125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...