Pirate Hero, Deku!

By IzukuDMidoriya8

After UA completed their licensing exam to become hero's, they decided to get rest. But after a fight broke d... More

A Hero's Return
A Class Get Together
Disappearance Explained
Preparing for Training
The First Obstacle
Deku vs Heroes
The Quirkless vs the #1!The new hope for the world!
Powers and Abilities Explain
One For All!Straw Hat Bounty!
Singing Deku! Press Conference!
The Aftermath! Deku vs Hero Course!
Deku vs Bakugou: Part 3
#Annoucement
Internships!
Indoor Music Show!
An Interview! Ideal of Freedom!
Important Announcement!!

Raid Meeting!

2.3K 54 12
By IzukuDMidoriya8

While Class A and B were listening to Midoriya's music. The work study students all made it to a meeting where a raid will happen eventually. In the meeting are a group of various heroes, such as Mr Aizawa, Rocklock and Ryuukyuu. Most of them were looking at Midoriya while gossiping quietly. He ignored it as he knew what to expect. But when Midoriya made contact with the man in a suit and glasses named Sir Nighteye they both were annoyed.

Both of them: You gotta be kidding me?

Midoriya friends looked at the confrontation confused.

Uraraka: Deku, what's wrong?

Izuku: Well I was planning on going to Sir Nighteye's Agency when All Might suggested it to me but he declined.

Sir Nighteye was walking over to the group.

S.N: Why are you here?

Crust came in to back Midoriya up.

Crust: You see Sir Nighteye, Deku is interning with me and I decided to bring him involved with this operation.

Sir Nighteye was annoyed but shrugged it off because he couldn't argue with him.

S.N: Whatever, just don't get cocky over the operation. We don't want things to end horribly.

Izuku shrugged off what he said as he knew he should take things a bit more seriously.

S.N: Everyone, due to the information we received thanks to all of you, the investigation has moved more forward. So let's start the conference to share what we now recently learned, regarding the small organization known as the Shie Hassaikai.

Everyone then starts to take their seats leaving Midoriya and some of his friends unaware of what's happening.

Bubble girl: Let's begin. The Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the Shie Hassaikai for around a couple of weeks. An accident involving a gang called ¨The Reservoir Dogs¨. The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were things that didn't make sense, so we tailgated them.

Centipeder: I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. During the investigation, in the past year, the members of the Shie Hassaikai have increased contacts with outside organizations with the aim to expand their organization and increase their funds. So after the investigation began, he made contact with a member of the League of Villains named Twice. They were wary of being followed so I couldn follow them for long, but with the help of the police, I confirmed there was an altercation between the two organizations.

Gran Torino: Since the League is involved, me and Tsukauchi are in on this as well.

Random hero#1: Where is Tsukauchi?

G.T. Out to investigate something else. Hey kid, Glad to see you're not dead. Surprised me of the action you pulled. You're just as reckless as he is.

Izuku: Well I'm just like any other person. Trying to prove a point.

S.N: Continue, Bubble girl.

BG: So after what happened, we put requests for help on the HN--

Centipeder: You can skip that part.

BG: Right!

Uraraka: ¨HN¨?

Nejire responding: It stands for Hero Network. It's an online service only pro heroes can access and ask for a request from other heroes with helpful quirks!

Rocklock: Why are there even kids in the room? I know there is a U.A. students but they won't help get us anywhere. And we can't waste time explaining to them what's going on here.

Fat gum: Not True! My interns have important information for this investigation!

Kirishima then looked confused while Tamaki looked depressed. Fatgum then introduces himself to other people since he sees new people.

S.N: We suspected one of the Shie Hassaikai's main source of income is illegal drugs. So I request Heroes that can get information throughout the black market.

Fatgum: I beat a lot of guys back in my day! And during the night of Red Roit's debut, Tamaki was shot by a drug I never thought would be made. A drug that destroys quirks.

Everyone was surprised, including Midoriya, by the sudden revelations. Tamaki's friends ask if he was okay, to which he replied he's fine and showed off his powers to prove it.

Crust: Well if his quirk is back then it shouldn't be a problem, right?

S.N: Well not exactly. Eraser head, please illustrate how your quirk works.

Aizawa: Well, it seems like it's a little different from my Erasure quirk since I don't attack the quirk directly. Quirks are an added part in the body's normal function. That said, parts are lumped to the body as Quirk genes. My quirk only stops the genes temporarily, not inflicting damage to them.

Fatgum: When we took Tamaki to the hospital after he got shot, his quirk genes did get damaged. And in time, they healed on their own, thankfully.

S.N: And the analysis on what was shot to him?

Fatgum: We couldn't find anything wrong with his body, it was just his quirk that got damaged. The guy that shot him didn't say anything either! However, thanks to Kirishima's brave action and his quirk, one of the bullets bounced off his head, meaning we got a sample of what the drug was.

While his friend complimented on what he did, Kirishima was really confused.

Fatgum: After analyzing the contents, we discovered something that made me sick. The drug contained human blood and cells.

Midoriya was especially surprised and mad since there are a couple of things that set him off. The heroes then discussed about what is related to the Shie Hassaikai like the recent gang battle that Ryukyuu's team had to do. Then they got back to how the bullet was made as a picture of Overhaul appeared in the screen in the room.

S.N: The young head, Chisaki. Quirk Overhaul. He can disassemble and reassemble anything he touches. And with the disassembling power, he uses that part to create a bullet that breaks down quirks.

Then Mirio looked distraught as he looked like he's about to throw up. Midoriya notices it, and questions why he's asking like this until he gets his answer.

S.N: We recently learned that Chisaki had a daughter named Eri. There's no records or any details about her, but when Mirio encountered her, she had bandages all over her arms and legs.

Crust distraught: No way. He couldn't do that right?

Gran torino: It's a world of superhumans. So if you dream it, you can do it.

Kirishima: Fatgum, what are they talking about?

Izuku responded to Kirishima with an angry look.

Izuku: Kirishima, don't you see. This guys this bastard is turning the girl's blood into bullets and selling them.

Midoriya's friends were horrified at the statement but then noticed Midoriya's pissed off face.

S.N: What we can look at right now is that they haven't made the finishing products yet. Cause if they are selling bullets that can destroy quirks temporarily, then they must be in the testing phase. This results in people joining his cause and gathering funds across the nation. If the drug were to be complete, there would be a number of crimes for using it.

Fatgum angry look: This is making my blood boil right now. Let's find them right now!

Crust same look: Yeah.

RockLock: Hold up, if the blond kid seened the girl with those bandages, why didn't he save the girl then to resolve this?

S.N.: I take full responsibility for what happened. I had no idea that was going to happen. But Mirio thought ahead and acted accordingly to where our chances are higher.

Miro: Sir Nighteye, We'll save Eri next time and protect her.

Izuku: Don't act like that's going to happen.

Mirio looked at Midoriya confused, and saw that he had the look of anger and disappointment in his eyes. Before midoriya can speak Rocklock interrupted.

Rocklock: It won't matter if we find her. They must have taken her to a hideout that we don't know of. After all, if what you said is right, then they wouldn't let her go out of their sight. Do you even know where she could be?

S.N.: That's why I brought all of you all here.

Then a map of Japan pops up and points to certain locations with the Hassaikai symbol on it.

S.N.:We only have a chance to strike when it counts, since we don't know how far their plans have gotten. So that's why I want you to look through the list of the places the Hassaikai are connected to, and narrow down the list.

Random hero #2: That's why you asked minor heroes like us for this mission. You gathered heroes on those listed locations to help the investigation.

Fatgum: You really are a careful planner Nighteye. But we need to hurry this now. Every minute we waste time on this, the little girl is crying in pain right now!

S.N.: We can't become All Might. So the best we can do is put our analysis and prediction together and make the possibility of saving her a 100%.

Izuku: But here's an easier solution. Why not use your quirk to see into our futures for this mission?

S.N.: I ... won't do something like that, kid. My Foresight requires a 24 hour recharge after activation. In other words I can only look at one person for one hour each day. Furthermore, it would play in my mind like a flashback and watching a film of the person's life for one hour. And the film will only be the perspective of that person, meaning I can't see more of the person's surroundings of what will happen.

Aizawa: Well that should be enough to let you know what will happen, isn't it? Why won't you do that?

S.N.: Because what if the person's near future,... was just a merciless death waiting to happen. I only use my quirk when we have a higher chance of success, and use it to ensure it. It shouldn't be used to bring so many probabilities.

Rocklock: What?! But that death will be information, so we can plan to avoid it.

S.N.: It's not the same as fortune telling. I have no conclusive evidence that it can be avoided.

Rocklock: Huh! Just use it on me! I'll show you that I can avoid it!

S.N.: I Can't!

There was silence in the room. People can't speak of the topic for not understanding or didn't want to. Until Midoriya spilled the beans.

Midoriya: Nighteye, don't let his death be the reason why you won't do it.

Nighteye was surprised as he saw that the kid knew about All Might's death. It also made everyone confused and surprised. They understand that Nighteye must have seen someone dying but didn't know who. Before this could even make things worse Ryuukyuu spoke.

Ryuukyuu: Let's just save the girl. That's the important mission.

S.N. Collecting his thoughts: Thank you. I'm counting on your help on this mission.

-Different location-

After the meeting everyone went their separate ways. But Midoriya, his friends and the Big 3 gathered up at a table next to the conference room to talk. They sat in silence until Midoriya broke the silence.

Izuku: Did you really leave her, Mirio?

Mirio tensed up by the response and replied with a nod. This resulted in Midoriya quickly grabbing Mirio by his neck collar, lifting him up and slamming him to the ground. This shocked the group of the action and tried to break them up. Mirio tried to get out but Midoirya was using haki, meaning it will be hard to get out.

Izuku furious: Why the hell would you do that?!

Mirio: I-i wanted to save her as much as you do Midoriya but-

Izuku: But you thought that it would be the best course of action to stop the Hassaikai! When a Hero should always save people no matter what the cost!

Mirio had a sense of regret knowing that what he did was wrong. Izuku then remembered what Mirio's hero name was from his friends.

Izuku: Lemillion huh? Is that your way of saying that if you can't save everyone, you'll at least save a million lives. Admirable thought. It just hurts even more when you decide to let the girl go to a monster.

This hurt the blond hero more as he looked like he was starting to cry. But then an elevator next to the table opened up revealing Aizawa. Midoriya then let go of Mirio to look at his teacher.

Aizawa: Midoriya don't pull a tantrum like that. It's irrational.

Midoriya: I know. Just want to get it out of my chest.

Aizawa: *sigh* Midoriya you know, I was really close of expelling you during the Hero battle training,-

Uraraka: Wait what?!

Kirishima: Mr. Aizawa, don't do that!

Aizawa: I'm Eraserhead outside the school, and let me finish. I was going to expel you, but you just made it nearly impossible now after you fought endeavor. If I do happen to expel you then it would bring even more problems to UA not by villain but the people as well.

This amazed the group as they never thought of that.

Izuku: yeah that right. Nezu is good, but even he can't battle long enough against the people of the world.

Aizawa shrugged it off as he is right and he then asked a question.

Aizawa: Midoriya, what do you have to gain from being a hero?

Midoriya was silent for a moment and gave his reply.

Izuku: Before I was gone I always wanted to be like All Might and save people. But I couldn't because the people were always telling me I couldn't. I was chained up by people's opinions, even when I was in UA I still couldn't get all the chains out. Then I met the Straw Hats, who showed me the one thing that I never had in my life.

Aizawa: And what's that?!

Izuku: Freedom. When I was there and heard they were pirates I thought they were villains but they save and care for people like heroes. Then I thought all the things I know aren't real or just what people put in me. About what was really right or wrong. And when I had freedom, I had a world of fun.

Izuku: And I still want that, so I'm going to be the hero, not only to help people but to be free. And no one's going to stop me!

Aizawa: Look kid, I don't care what you're doing and what's happening. What's done is done. Just don't let it affect the people around you, get it.

Izuku: *sigh* Yeah, I got it. *with a determine look* I'll do my best to be a hero!

With that everyone left back to the dorms and try to be ready for another tomorrow, but Midoriya's friends are worried about what he said to them. Because what he said sounded like a villain could say against a government. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 20.9K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
104K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
8.9K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
1.1M 37.1K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...