The Halloween Party (Evan x R...

By NamiaChowdhuryy

Based on the Evan x Reader Fanfction, you and Evan have been invited to the Halloween party More

The Halloween Party

43 0 0
By NamiaChowdhuryy

     It's October 31st in Gothmoria, which means that it's Halloween. People are disguising themselves as characters, such as ghosts, monsters, and black cats. Kids are trick or treating through the streets of Gothmoria and the woods. Anthropomorphic animals disguise themselves as human characters such as witches, princes and princesses, and superheroes. There even people going to parties where they have activities like bobbing the apples, the What's on my Hand challenge, and drinking games, and some of the coolest and most delicious treats such as pumpkin cupcakes, ghost cookies, and black donuts. Meanwhile you and Evan have checked the mailbox outside the house to see what's inside.

     "I hope there is a flier about trick or treating." You said to Evan before opening the mailbox.

"But I'm way too old for trick or treating." Evan said to you.

"Evan, anyone can trick or treat." You said to Evan.

"True but I hope it says that we are going to the party." He said to you.

"I might be wrong, but let's see." You said to him.

     You opened the mailbox, and took the flier out. You read that there is a Halloween Party at the Queen's Goiter.

     "I guess you're right, we are going to the party, from what it says on the paper." You said to Evan.

"Why thank you, Y/n, for telling me that I'm right." Evan said to you. "And what's even more interesting about the party is that Kyle invited us since it says that it's located in the Queen's Goiter."

"I think I'm gonna be one of his next loyal customers."

"I guess you're right. Now let's get ready to party!"

You and Evan did a fist bump before going outside to disguise yourselves as Kevin the Royal Rockstar Goblin of Gothmoria, and a typical high school anime girl.

     You both went inside the house and went to your rooms to get dressed for the Halloween party.  Your costume is a typical high school anime girl from a typical high school anime show, and it consists of a Japanese school uniform and a wig which is a tan wig that has bangs, kind of like what an anime girl has. The first thing you did to put on this costume is to put on this uniform that is a white suit with black stripes and a red ribbon and a blue skirt. After putting on this uniform, you tied your hair into a bun so you could put on a wig cap on your head which is usually important for any type of wig, then you put this wig on your head. After putting on this costume, you then put make up that could suit your costume, which blue eye contacts, a cat eye (Not really a cat eye, but it's a thing where you trace a wing in your eye using an eyeliner), and big eyelashes for your eyes, pink blush for your cheeks, and a little bit of red lipstick on your lips that would look like someone in an anime girl cosplay.

          Meanwhile Evan's costume is a rockstar costume that is similar to Kevin's outfit, and it consists of a brown vest and a headband that has horns similar to Kevin's. He took off his shirt to put on this this vest. After he put on his vest, he then wears a horn headband which is black like Kevin's. Then, he grabs a fake guitar that is also included in the costume set, except that it feels real. After he changed his clothes to put on this costume, he checks in the mirror and it's giving him Kevin vibes. "It feels so great to disguise yourself as the queen's servant." He said.

     After you both changed your clothes to put on your disguises, you see each other while you closed your bedroom doors.  You happen to like your own costumes

    "Nice Kevin cosplay" You said to Evan in his Kevin costume.

"Why thank you for loving my royal rockstar servant costume, Y/n!" Evan said to you, and then he plays the fake guitar. "I love your outfit too! What is it?"

"Thank you for loving my cosplay, and that's a great question. It's an anime girl from a high school anime." You said to Evan after he said that he adored your anime girl cosplay.

"What is an anime?"

"An anime is an hand drawn animated movie or a show which is normally made in Japan, and there are so many types of animes, like an action anime, a funny anime, an anime with a love story, and even an anime where it takes place in high school."

"Isn't it like a cartoon in Japan?"

"Of course, it's a cartoon, and there cartoons are in Japanese,  but they were dubbed in English and other languages all over the world. People love these cartoons like when they say words like waifu, which means wife in Japanese, make memes about a show, or draw the characters, there are even fans who could disguise themselves as these characters."

"Oh, I could see how you got that costume."

"Do you think the people in the party would be like, Look, Y/n has a royal husbando?

"What is a hubando?"

"Husband."

"Yes, they would refer to me as your royal husband since I'm dressed up as Kevin."

     After hearing what Evan said, you started blush like an anime character, which your cheeks and nose becoming hot pink because according to your costumes, the high school anime girl secretly loves Kevin the royal rockstar goblin of Gothmoria. It's basically a crossover between season 2 of this universe of The Barbarian and the Troll and a typical high school comedy anime.

     "Y/n, what's going on?" Evan asked you while he sees your blushed nose and cheeks on your anime-esque face.

"I feel like that Kevin loves anime girls." You said to Evan.

"Does that mean that the girl admires him?"

"Yes."

"Well looks like we're ready to party."

You and Evan did a fist bump after he said these words about the Halloween party at the Queen's Goiter.

    You both left the house and walked to the Queen's Goiter the direction like you did on your first date together. While you walk to the party, you saw groups of trick-or-treaters at the ages of 5-27 years old, outside parties held by anthropomorphic animals, and people giving out the candy to trick-or-treaters. You also saw people going to parties, with some people going to the party you are going. You kept walking until you arrived at the Queen's Goiter, where the party is located.

     As you arrive at the party, you are both surrounded by people and creatures in their own disguises going to the same party that went from a teen girl in a Brendar cosplay, to a cat in a Shrek cosplay, to a little boy in a zombie cosplay, to a mother and her kids in skeleton cosplay making Amazon Echo jokes. "Looks like every one is joining us to the party." Evan said.

     "Excuse me, can you please open the door for us so each one of us could hold the door to go to Kyle's Halloween Party?" Someone in a Gnarlia cosplay asked both you and Evan.

"Yes." You, the girl in an anime girl cosplay, answered to the witch cosplayer.

     You opened the door and went inside the Queen's Goiter, and everyone else came inside the party after. In the party at the Queen's Goiter, there are black and orange balloons, bats on the walls, jack-o-lanterns near the tables. fake spider webs, fake spiders, and skeletons that looks like General Skelly's minions, including Alexa the skeleton. You also see that Kyle is running the party. He is wearing a Horus costume with his toy Stacey on his shoulder, which looks like a cyclops in cosplay having a toy child. He then goes on stage to tell everyone about the party.

     "Welcome to the Halloween party!" Kyle announced to everyone. "It is me, Kyle, the owner of the Queen's Goiter. I hope that everyone is having a good day during Halloween, and I hope you will have some fun tonight because this party is going to be a blast! Normally, we have our customers pay for food, but for tonight, there is going to be free food because it's a party. For the party menu, there is going to be candy corns,  chocolate, cupcakes, cookies. lollipops, pies, cakes, gummies, hard candy, and ghost and mummy pastries."

     "And besides these sweets, there is going to be activities like a medieval style photo booth, a dancing game similar to the one outside of Alvin the demon's lair, bobbing for apples, the What's in my Bag? challenge, pin the spider on the web, and of course dancing to some music in the dancefloor. As I said earlier, any of these activities will make you have lots of fun!" He continued to announce everyone.

Everyone cheered, including you and Evan.

     The first thing that both you and Evan did in the party was to get some sweets and treats first. The food is displayed in a stand where it's located behind the tables in in the top center corner. It consists of candy, cakes, cupcakes, pieces of cake and pies, and other pastries. You both walked into the stand and there was an anthropomorphic unicorn barmaid in a Sharon cosplay who is selling the sweets for free alongside Kyle. "Hello again, Evan and Y/n, this is Annabelle the Barmaid Unicorn, and she she will work with me serve the sweets and treats for the party for everyone." Kyle said to you and Evan.

     "Hello, welcome to the sweet stand, we have cookies and cupcakes in different decorations, chocolate cake that looks like a Jack-O-Lantern, apple pie, and some candy. What would you like to have for a treat?" Annabelle the barmaid asked you and Evan while she's about to serve for treats.

"Can I have a pumpkin cupcake, candy corn, a bat cookie, apple pie, and a lollipop please?" You ordered Annabelle.

"Yes." She responded to your order and gives you what you asked for on a plate.

"And can I have a ghost cupcake, a pumpkin cookie, some candy corn, gummy worms, and a piece of chocolate pumpkin spice cake please?" Evan ordered Annabelle his order.

"Yes." She responded to Evan's order and give him what he asked for on a plate.

"Here you go. Have a great time at the party!" The barmaid said to you and Evan.

"Thank you." You and Evan both said to her.

     You both took your plates to the table to eat your sweets, and you love how the cupcakes and cookies turn out.

     "This bat shaped cookie looks so cute!" You said while you look at this cookie. "I want to keep it as a pet."

"I thought bats were scary, but I agree." Evan said to you about the bats that the cookie looks like.

"Maybe we should raise them."

"Only at our house."

"When will we get it one day?"

"We'll get it after we got a dog one day. Anyways, I think this cookie looks adorable like me."

"Of course."

After you and Evan talked about this cookie and how adorable it looks, you began to eat your sweets and treats. From the candy to the deserts, you both seem to love the food.

"These cookies tastes like heaven." Evan said while eating the cookies.

"I feel a little sad eating the bat cookie, but oh well, this cookie is delicious." You said whole eating the cookie.

"Even this ghost one." Evan said while he eats this cookie.

"Oh dear, is this a Pac-Man reference?" You asked Evan, ironically.

"Yes, it's like I'm in this game that I used to play when I was a young troll." Evan said to you.

You giggled.

You then eat your pieces of pies and cakes after eating your cookies and cupcakes.

"I love apple pie." You said while eating this pie.

"This chocolate cake is so special." Evan said while he eats this cake.

"What so special about the cake?" You asked him about the cake.

"It has pumpkin spice in it." Evan said to you.

"I have never seen, eaten, or heard of a chocolate pumpkin spice cake."

"It looks like a chocolate cake, but when you eat it, you can taste the spices from the pumpkin spice."

"This is why your cake is special."

After you and Evan had your food at a table, you went into the photo booth as your first fun activity. The photo booth is a medieval photo booth where it has a fun background for the pictures that can be taken and an artist who draws portrait for you, and next to the artist, there are some props that have a ghost, a witch hat, a zombie, frankenstein, a pumpkin, and speech bubbles that say Boo and Happy Halloween. To use the photo, you have to give 5 cents to get your pictures taken. The artist in this photo booth happens to be a young adult man in his early 20s who is an accomplished artist.

"Welcome to the photo booth." The young man said to you and Evan. "This photo booth is a medieval photo booth you give me 5 cents to get your drawn by me. Do you have any coins for me?"

You checked your purse and you see a bunch of nickels in your purse, so you gave yourself and Evan 2 nickels. You both then give your nickels to the man and he collects them so he can draw your a picture.

You both went to the background which is a white spider background in a black background, and you got your props next to the man. The props you have got says Happy Halloween! After you get your props, the man tells you to pose and stay still to get your picture taken in the form of a drawing. He takes his time drawing his picture, from your high school anime girl cosplay, to Evan's Kevin cosplay, to the speech bubble props, to the background. After the drawing has been finished, he gives you the finished drawing.

     "Thank you!" You and Evan both said to the man. 

"You're welcome!" The man said to both of you.

     After getting your picture taken from the medieval photo booth, you went to the game which is left to the dance floor. The game is the same game from Alvin the demon's lair where Evan and his quest friends found Kendar, and it's similar to the famous game called Dance Dance  Revolution. The game works with the foot controllers that lets you show your steps and dance movies, just like in the legendary video game.

"You know what a musical troll loves to do more than sing? Dance!" Evan said while he sees the game, then he does his dance moves before he plays the game.

"I didn't know you could dance." You said to Evan while he shows his dance moves to prepare for the game.

"I love to sing and dance."

"Then I hope this would be your favorite game!"

"I hope so too."

     Evan starts the game by stepping on one of the dance buttons. Then the game starts with the voice of a man that sounds like he's from a kid show narrator. The game announcer says:

Welcome to "That Dancing Game"! Press on one of the arrows to start!

     Evan pressed the right arrow with his right leg. Next he chooses a song, and the song he chose is a remix of the song,  Spooky Scary Skeletons. "I love this spooky song, especially the dance remix." Evan said while he chose that song.

    He then chooses a difficulty, and he chose extreme because of his dancing skills. The gameplay then started later on, and he started to stretch his hands and legs to warm up. I think I could do better than last time. Evan thought.

     Evan steps on the exact arrows that the game has said. While you see him dance in the game, your face to blush and your eyes started to sparkle like in a typical anime because you started to fall in love with his dance moves. When the beat dropped, he started to step on the arrows faster like Michael Jackson. Your admirable face intensifies for him, but he kept dancing. Finally he raises his hands up in the air when the game ended.

     "I did it!" Evan said when he had finally one the game. I have finally won That Dancing Game!" 

"You are a great dancer." You said to Evan when he won the game."

"Why thank you, Y/n!" Evan said to you. "I would love to play it again one day."

"Can you join me in?"

"Of course."

     After Evan played That Dancing Game, You both did more challenges and went into the dance floor. This scene is a montage which is paired with some fun party music. You both played a game called Pin the Spider on the Web, a game based on the legendary party game, Pin the Tale on the Donkey, in which one person is blindfolded, then get spun by another person until they can pin a spider, and then take turns until they can see which spider is pinned on the web correctly. The game started when it's your turn, with Evan blindfolding you and spinning you until you pin the spider. You then take turns with Evan and a group of teenagers in Spongebob Squarepants characters cosplay with two of them cosplay Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star. After Everybody had a chance to pin the spider on the web, a teenager in Squidward Tentacles cosplay determines who correctly put the spider on the web, and picks you, the anime cosplayer, as the winner. 

     "Good Game!" Evan and the teenagers said to you.

"Thank you guys!" You said to them.

     The montage continues with you and Evan going on the dance floor to dance after you both played Pin the Spider on the Web with the teenagers. You did you best dance moves, and once again Evan showed his dance moves because he is called "The Musical Troll of Gothmoria", of course. He praised your dance moves while he sees you dancing on the dance floor. Evan asked if you could both do a dancing duet, and you agreed. You then both did the waltz together. The montage ends with you and Evan finishing the dance with a kiss. 

     You heard someone knocking on the door, and then Kyle opens the door. It happens to be Johnny Connoisseur the ghost, and Ivana the mouse, from Haunted Inn,. a haunted house that Evan and his quest friends visited.  Before they came to the party, Johnny got out of his painting he was working on, which leads to Ivana taking her mustache off with magic.

     "Hi there." Kyle said to Johnny and Ivana. "What are your names? I'm Kyle, and I'm the owner of the Queen's Goiter."

"Hi, Kyle!" Johnny said to Kyle. "My name is Johnny Connoisseur and I'm the proprietor at a haunted house named Haunted Inn, and this is my mouse, Ivana." 

"Hi, Kyle, I'm Ivana." Ivana said to Kyle.

"Nice to meet you!" Kyle said to the ghost and the mouse. 

"Nice to meet you too." Johnny said to Kyle. 

    Kyle shook hands with Johnny, but for Ivana, she comes to Kyle's hands and shake her hands with his pointer and thumb. 

     Johnny and Ivana came inside to the party, and Evan noticed that it's them that he and his quest friends met at Haunted Inn. He then came up to them to say something about you, his quest friends, and his adventures with you and his friends, to them. 

     "Come on Evan, be brave in front of this ghost and his mouse." Evan said to himself before talking to Johnny and Ivana. 

     He then takes a deep breath and counts to ten simultaneously, until he meets up to them.

     "Hi there, Mr. Connoisseur." Evan said to Johnny.

"Hello there, young troll. I hope you had a good time with whatever you've been doing lately." Johnny said to Evan, acting more nicer than at the inn.

"My friends and I found our barbarian friend's brother, fought the demon, and now I'm dating an actual human girl from a real place." 

"That sounds like a whole lot of fun, but I'm really sorry for catching your souls from you and your friends." 

"That's okay. And that's why I came to the rescue with my magical sock to save my friends, and we left the inn to sleep somewhere else." 

"Yes, I do catch souls back in the inn, but because Ivana and I are out of the inn, we get to be good people for once.

"That's right, we don't catch souls outside of the inn." Ivana said to Evan

"I know." Evan said to Johnny.

"Hi, Evan, Ivana here!" Ivana said to Evan

"Oh hi there, Ivana!" Evan said to Ivana before he said something about you to her and her ghost co-proprietor.

     He then shook his pointer finger with her tiny mouse hands.

"Anyways, I will now introduce you to my new human girlfriend from an actual place." He said to them.

     Now Evan wants to introduce Johnny and Ivana to you. "Y/n, meet Mr. Connoisseur and Ivana." He said to you.

     You them came to Johnny and Ivana to introduce yourself. "Hi there, I'm the actual human girlfriend of the troll that saved his friends' lives with the magical sock." You said to them.

"Hi there, young woman. My name is Johnny Connoisseur, and this is my mouse Ivana." Johnny said to you while introducing himself alongside Ivana. "We are proprietors of Haunted Inn, an inn that catches souls from our visitors."

"I don't think I can stay at this haunted hotel you guys work at." You said to Johnny, feeling scared.

"Y/n, don't sorry! I could sleep with you with Mr. Snuggly when we get there." Evan said to you while he cheers you up a little.

"Good thing you will get your teddy bear with you on your future quest with either your friends, or your actual human girlfriend." Ivana said to you and Evan. 

"You're right." Evan said to Ivana. "Ivana, this is my girlfriend, Y/n."

"Hi, Ivana." You said to her when you introduced yourself.

     You also shake hands with her by shaking your pointer finger and thumb with her hands.

     "Y/n, do you want to know what happened while my friends and I were at Haunted Inn?" Evan asked you.

"Yes." You said to Evan.

     Evan then told you a story about Haunted Inn, which is followed by a flashback at his time of the inn alongside his quest friends:

     When we first visited the hotel, I feel like I will not like this place. We then met Mr. Connoisseur, who is responsible for catching the souls of visitors in there. We went into our rooms, and then I met Ivana, and she told me everything about this hotel, and the emergency in there. Mr. Connoisseur first catches Horus's soul, then Stacey, then Axe's, and finally Brendar's souls. Luckily, I had a sock from Wee Tinkle, so I turned it inside out because this was an emergency. When I turned it inside out, the unraveled army of socks came into the rescue and get my friends' souls back, and my plan worked. After I got my friends' soul back, we could finally sleep in the hotel.

     "I'm glad you saved your friends' souls with the sock that Wee Tinkle gave you." You said to Evan after hearing the story.

"I think I'm a true hero, and I still am after the journey where we attacked on that dragon." Evan said to you.

     You then hugged him because he is such a hero to you, especially you love his songs, and his Kevin cosplay. While you hug him, your face blushed, making your cheeks a rosy red. 

     "Aww, one of my loyal customers is once a hero, and will always be a hero." Kyle said after he saw you and Evan hugging.

     Johnny and Ivana awwed while they saw both of you hug, with Johnny crying his ghost tears of joy.

     "This is so sweet." A 20 year old man in an Annoying Orange cosplay said. "Hey DJ, play the song made by the unraveled army of socks and Evan the musical troll of Gothmoria!"

    A cat DJ named DJ Cat-Man responded to the man's responded to the man's suggestion by playing this song. When DJ Cat-Man played the song, people at the party, including you, Evan, Johnny, Ivana, and Kyle, went into the dance floor and danced to the song. Johnny did the Carolton dance, Ivana doing the orange justice dance, Evan doing the floss, Kyle doing the "Drop it like it's hot" with the fake staff on his hand and toy Stacey on his shoulder, and you doing the renegade. You then danced with Evan with a flossing duet, which is followed by a waltz dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
148K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.