The Nerd's Slut

By EroticBlisss

Alyx was always hiding in the shadows. He was known as the outsider or the shy kid in class. He didn't talk t... More

CHARACTER ANALYSIS
Chapter 1: Calculus Class
Chapter 2: Chem Lab
Chapter 3: After School
Chapter 4: 2+2=4
Chapter 5: Detention
Chapter 7: Meeting My Parents
Authors Note!
Chapter 8: Taken
Chapter 9: Game Night
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 6: First Date

4.7K 51 18
By EroticBlisss

Alyx's POV

I was on my computer looking for a good place to take Althea out on a date. I felt her arms move around my neck. "Looking for restaurants hm? Oh that Korean bbq place looks good". I smiled at her and booked a reservation for two at 8:30. "Alyx I have a surprise for you but it's upstairs".

She walked upstairs and I followed her up. I walked into my room and Althea was in lace underwear. "Like my outfit"? I smirked and closed the door behind me. "What's the sexy outfit for"? She got off my bed and walked up to me. "You did say you liked it when we went to the mall so I got it".

I kissed her softly and picked her up. "You know you didn't have to get it right"? She nodded and kept kissing me. "Someone's in the mood today". Althea look at me with seductive eyes and kneeled down. I smirked and took my shorts off.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Althea slowly licked the tip and looked at me with such innocent eyes. She then took me all in her mouth and I could see that she was struggling a bit. I pull her head back a bit and let her take a breather. "Don't force yourself Thea". She rolled her eyes and me and put it all in her mouth again.

Thea was struggling yet again so I thought I'd "help" her. I gripped her hair with both of my hands and thrusted into her mouth fast. I could see her mascara running down her cheeks. With someone without a gag reflex she gags a lot. I thrusted faster and I looked down at her. Her eyes were in the back of her head and saliva was running down her chin.

I pulled out of her mouth slowly. "On the bed and lay on your back". She climbed onto my bed slowly and did as I asked. I cleaned her chin and wiped her tears. "Was I going too hard baby"? She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her very gently and slid my dick inside her. We both moaned and I kissed her neck softly.

She immediately grabbed onto my hair and wrapped her legs around my waist. "This time you can cum inside me Alyx". I smirked and thrusted fast. Thea's grip was really strong. I could hear small whimpers and moans coming out of her mouth.

"fuck fuck fuck". I increased my speed and left hickeys all over her neck and chest. Thea started to shake a bit and then stopped. "Jesus Alyx". I smirked and pulled out of her slowly. "I know you didn't cum so let me finish". I laid on my back and started right at her. She grabbed her hair tie and put her hair up in a messy bun.

{oh shit she's about to go crazy on that}

She immediately put all of my dick in her mouth. I gasped as she was sucking on it fast. "Jesus Thea ". She just looked up at me and sucked even faster. My eyes rolled back and I gripped her hair hard. I came deep into her throat and slowly pulled her head up. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed every last drop of it.

{better start looking for wedding rings}

Thea grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "It's 5:30 we should start getting ready for our date". I nodded and turned the shower on. We both took a nice shower and I finished first since I had to shave. Thea watched me in the mirror for at least 5 minutes. "Like watching me shave my beard"? She nodded and kept looking at me.

Once Althea started to walk away I smacked her ass and look right at her. "Do that again and I'll make you cum faster than I did a few minutes ago". I rolled my tongue and walked to my closet. I grabbed my black turtle neck and my best suit pants. I had to look good for this date.

{awww look who cares about what he wears. About time}

Althea had to buy clothes from the mall since she didn't bring any. I went with her and let her pick out her outfit. I could feel girls staring at me but my eyes were set on Althea. "Baby do you like this dress or this one"? I looked at the royal blue dress first. It was really nice but then I saw the wine red dress.

I looked at her and she smirked. "I knew you'd like the red one. It's $75 btw; I'll cash app you the money". I shook my head and paid for the dress. Althea insisted on paying for something so we both got smoothies and I saw my ex girlfriend with her new boyfriend.

"Alyx is that you"? I held Althea's hand and ignore my ex. "Hey buddy she's talking to you". I glared at her boyfriend and looks at my ex Brenda. "Yea Brenda it's me". She looked at me up and down slowly. "You got sexier; I see you're doing good". I wrapped my arm around Althea and looked at her.

"You ready to go love? We should get going it's 7:00". Althea smiled at me and nodded. "So you're with the school whore" Brenda's boyfriend said. I looked at Althea and she nodded. I cleared my throat and put my smoothie down. I quickly punched the guy in the face and he stumbled back.

"Alyx what the hell! Why did you hit him". I glared at Brenda and grabbed my smoothie. "He called my girlfriend the school whore. Should I tell his the truth Brenda or are you going to"? Althea and the guy looked at me confused. "The reason why Brenda here and I broke up is because she fucked the whole football; including the water boy and maybe even the coach. Next time you call a girl a whore bud make sure your girlfriend isn't one. Let's go Althea before I kill this idiot".

Althea flipped the guy off and walked away with me. I could hear Brenda and her boyfriend arguing in the distance. "I'm sorry I lost my cool back there. I didn't like that he called you that since it isn't true". Althea kissed my cheek and we went back to my house so she could get ready.

I checked my watch and it was now 7:45. I was standing downstairs putting on my rings and my watch as I saw Althea walking down the stairs. I smiled and walked towards her. "You look amazing". She smiled and kissed me. "You look amazing too Alyx. You ready to go"? I nodded and grabbed the keys to the mustang convertible.

Althea got in the car and I did as well. I drove to the place which was 15 minutes away. I parked the car in the front and got out of the car. I held Althea's hand and helped her out. I met out front of the place with the owner Lucius. "Alyx my boy how have you been"? I made small talk with him and he led Althea and I to the back.

It's a private dinner for two and Althea's face lit up. "Is this all for us Alyx"? I nodded and pulled her chair out so she could sit down. I sat in front of her and pours some sparkling cider. The waiter brought out the appetiser which was pan friend dumplings with chilli sauce.

Althea took the first one since it was her first time at this restaurant. She took a bit of it and a smile came onto her face. Once she finished chewing she spoke up. "Alyx this is really good. How much did all of this cost"? I held her hand and looked at her. "My dad and the owner were really close since they kind of started this place together. It's all on the house".

She held my hand tightly and we talked for a bit until dinner came. The waiter turned the stove on that was next to us and brought out steak and shrimp. I handed Althea the fork so she could make her food first. She took an slice of the skirt steak and two pieces of shrimp. I asked the waiter to bring some black bean noodles since i know they make them here.

The waiter came back quickly with the noodles and Althea looked at me. She grabbed her chopsticks and grabbed some noodles with them. She took a bite and a muffled moan came out of her mouth. "I'm guessing you like it". She nodded and chewed her food. "Alyx this is the best date I've ever been on. I don't know how to thank you for all of this". I kissed her hand and ate dinner with her.

We both were full so I asked for Lucius and he came to the back. "How was the food"? I told him it was great and we had a great time. We shook hands and I walked Althea to the car. I saw people taking pictures in front of my car. "Ahem you guys are on my car". The people moved and apologised. I opened the door for Althea and once she got in I closed it.

The whole drive home Althea and I were talking about where we should go next. "How about a lunch date"? She nodded and started naming places. "I know this ramen place downtown if you want to go there". I nodded and parked in my garage. I unlocked the door and the in house nurse was sitting on the couch. "Mr. Alyx.....he passed away in his sleep". I fell to the ground and started crying.

Althea held onto me while the nurse sat there quietly. "baby I'm so sorry". I cried in her arms as I realised I lost the last person I had. I stopped crying and went up to my room. I just held onto Althea until I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and went to his room. I found his will in the closet and started to read it.

"All of my money will belong to grandson Alyx when I do pass. Everything including the houses and the cars will be in his name". He left everything to me. Althea came in the room and sat next to me. "That's his will"? I nodded and kept reading. "He left everything for you Alyx". I nodded and put the paper down.

She hugged me gently and kissed my cheek. It was just us in this house now. I could ask Hermes to move in which he would probably do. "Althea....do you wanna live here with me"? She looked at me and smiled. "Of course I will Alyx". I smiled and hugged her.

A/N: hi readers. I'm very sorry for the late updates I've been busy with school lately and just had a little bit of writers block. I hope you guys enjoyed and have a good day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 61 49
I hate her! Her strong character and stubbornness, her unwillingness to obey! But that's all right, I'll solve it! Tomorrow that damn tutor won't be...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
84 13 10
You are about to read a short story of Alisa who met the brothers, Asher and Axel. Their story begins after they met at their worse situation. Destin...
12.7K 66 5
-Nyssa- Alyx was not put in my path so I could fall in love with her. Ours was not meant to be a love story. When I met Alyx, I was a feisty 12 year...