๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ~ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค...

Hanako_Is_Gone เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

โžฉ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ/๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ข| ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–: ๐™‚๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• : ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™š๐™—๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ? ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž? ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค...
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–: ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–: โ่‡ชๆฎบใ—ใชใ„ใงใ€ใ‚ฑใ‚คใ‚นใ‚ฑใ€‚โž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ: ....
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ: ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ...
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ: ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ?
โ„‚๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ! ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–: ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–
๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ก ๐•Š๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•!!! 01| ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™žร—๐™”/๐™ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ| ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š...
๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™~ ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™Ž๐™–๐™ข๐™–
01|๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™†๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ!!!
|โ€ขIzana Kurokawaโ€ข| FสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s
|โ€ขManjiro Sanoโ€ข| Dษชsแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€แด‡แด…
|โ€ขSeishu Inuiโ€ข| Kษชss สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡โ™ก

|โ€ขKeisuke Bajiโ€ข| Cแดแดษชษดษข Y/ษด

2K 100 25
Hanako_Is_Gone เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Run Keisuke!!!

🅵🆄🆂🅷🅸🅶🆄🆁🅾

𝖸/𝗇 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗂, 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝟣𝟩. 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟦, 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

——JANUARY 1ST, 2005•

Baji walked down the night street just finding a way to pass the time. He stared at a building that was seemingly darker than other buildings.

"Is it glowing?"" He saw a flash of blue like light from the building. Baji decided to check it out.

Walking into a dusty musty ass building, Baji headed to the light. Whipping his head over to a room, Baji brown eyes widened, a male with [H/c] and [E/c] sat up, bleeding.

Baji quickly made his way over, "Hey! You alright?" The male looked up, peaking from his pain.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!!" He shouted, Baji paused his movements, "Huh? Why—?" A monster appeared behind him.

The injured male raised his arm up, a shadow tentacle wrapped around Baji waist, pulling him towards the male.

"Damnit! Seems like you attracted it!" Baji eyes widened, "The hell is that thing?!"

The male snapped his fingers, "It's a curse... If you can see it, you're close to death..." The curse exploded, shadow spikes appeared from the inside.

Baji looked in shock, "Woah! How did you do that?!" He asked, the male panted, "You moron!!! Why did you went in here?! Didn't I put a veil up?" The male looked outside, "Ugh! It disappeared again! What's happening?!"

The male said, he released Baji waist, getting up. Baji held him up, "Dude... You're injured... Let me help you." He grabbed his arm and placed it around him neck.

"Who are you?" He asked Baji, "Keisuke Baji, you?" The male sighed, "Y/n Fushiguro..." They walked out the building, "Yo! Y/n!!!!"

They whipped their heads around, "Gojo!!! You bastard!!!" Y/n yelled, he ran over to him, the shadow formed snakes.

They attacked Gojo, they just exploded when they were about 5 or 6 inches from his face.

"Hahahaha!!! Don't be like that!! It's just a special grade curse!!!" Gojo laughed, Y/n growled in annoyance, "How does Nanami put up with you?"

Y/n grabbed Baji and dragged him away, "What? Hold on!! We're supposed to go to the school together!!" Gojo yelled, he followed them.

"Fuck off, Gojo!!" Y/n yelled, Gojo just giggled, Baji just walked looking confused, "Who's the old man?" He pointed at Gojo.

"O-old man?" He fell to the ground, Y/n smirked, "This old man is a creep... He's a man child... But, he is Gojo the strongest sorcerer.. and very strong.."

Gojo jumped right up, "Yep!!! I'm the strongest!!" He laughed, Baji looked at him weirdly, "Weirdo..." They walked away.

"Wait!!! Y/n my baby duck!!!!!" Gojo yelled, Y/n blushed in embarrassment, "Stop calling me that!!!"

"Baby tiger?"

"No!"

"Baby bird!"

"No, never!!"

"Puppy!"

"NO!!"

——MARCH 17TH, 2005•

Y/n met Baji other friends, he hung out a lot with Y/n. Baji is really clingy with Y/n, which made Gojo and his other teammates think they are dating.

"You never told me you were gay..." Megumi said, Y/n irked, "Who told you?" Megumi pointed at Gojo, Y/n rolled his sleeves up, "That bastard!"

Walked behind him, he punched his head, Gojo screeched, Megumi looked confused, "So?! What if I'm gay?!" He punched him again.

Megumi laughed as his older brother is beating Gojo up.

Baji laid, cuddling with Y/n, Y/n laid straight. Looking confused, 'The Fuck am I supposed to do?'

Y/n looked at Baji, he looked peaceful and calm. Y/n never really seen him all like that, "You moron..." He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer.

"Where's Y/n?" Nobara asked Megumi, "He's at his boyfriend place.." he answered back, Yuji looked confused, "Boyfriend?"

"It means Fushiguro older brother likes boys!" Nobara said rolling her eyes, Yuji nodded, "I like you Fushiguro!!"

Nobara laughed, Megumi made a disgusted face, "... Anyone but you.... Whatever... I'll date anyone but you and Gojo..."

Yuji looked heartbroken, Sukuna laughed in his domain...

——OCTOBER 24TH, 2005•

Baji kneeled as he placed flowers into a vase near a stone, he wiped off the dirt that was on the stone.

"You know... I joined Valhalla... Sorry,
Y/n.. Baby? I might join you soon.. just wait." Baji got up, dusting his pants, "See you later.."

The stone revealed to be a grave, belonging to Y/n Fushiguro... Who died while fighting a special grade curse, that was around Sukuna level.

Y/n panted as blood was all over him, he coughed blood out more. His organs got crushed a bit, deep slashes and burn marks.

Y/n right eye bleed, he lost it. Grinning, he formed a shape with his hands, "Domain Expansion: Venta Black!"

The area was darkened by Y/n domain, it's dark where you can't see anything even with a brightest light.

Y/n eyes are given a special aura, he is able to see. The curse chuckled, "I see.... A shadow user... A Fushiguro?"

Y/n sent a shadow tentacles at him, the curse easily dodged them. Y/n fell, the domain began to crack, later exploded.

The curse whipped his body to Y/n, and "It was a good fight, Y/n Fushiguro... But, you are dead anyways..."

The curse formed a red and orange ball at him, Y/n screamed in agony, his body hit the brick wall, his right side of his face is burn exploded, he lost a arm.

Y/n died in blood loss and may other injuries he received.

Yuji came in, his eyes landed on Y/n dead boy. The curse looked at Yuji, "A newcomer? Now, a strong looking kid.." Yuji hand formed a fist, his anger grew. His body shook in anger, "You Bastard! I'll... Kill you!" He opens his eyes, anger consumed him.

The curse eyes widened, tattoos appeared all over his body. His eyes flew red, "Now now... You killed him? You pissed me off... I'm the one who wanted to see his strength.... I'm the one who wanted to kill him..."

Sukuna appeared behind the curse, he smashed his fist against his face.

The curse crashed into many walls, Gojo appeared, "Haha!! How's the mission—" His head looked at the crushed wall, Sukuna looked back at him, "You're one hell of a worst teacher, Gojo..."

Gojo looked at the curse, then around the inside the destroyed room. His eyes widened under his blindfold, Y/n laid dead, apart from his limbs.

Gojo appeared next to him, he pulled his corps up, "Y/n? Hey... Oh Fuck!!! Y/N!! Shit! I shouldn't even give you a mission!!" He hugged his corps, Gojo placed him down.

Getting up, he appeared behind the curse who killed him, Gojo pulled his blindfold down, "Bastard... You killed him..." His eyes glared down at him.

Megumi rushed into Shoko office, he panted, "Shoko!! Where's my older brother?! Is he alright?" Shoko looked at him with a sad look, she pointed at the white cloth.

Yuji sat on the chair with his hands together, Megumi walked over to the sheet. Yuji looked up with tears streaming down his face, "I'm sorry, Fushiguro... It's my fault..."

Megumi pulled the sheet, his eyes widened, Y/n half burned and gone face appeared, scorch burns and bruises.

Megumi fell back, Nobara gasped, her eyes glistened as tears fell. Megumi shaked in disbelief and shock.

"Y/n... He... He dead? He.." Gojo stood behind him, "Megumi..." He reached down at him.

Megumi gritted his teeth, "Gojo! It's your fault!! If you never assigned him that mission with Itadori, he would never died! He was injured as well!! He had a broken ribs and... And.." He couldn't speak through the pain he is seeing.

Nanami stood his glasses off, he stared at Y/n burned corps, "Rest well, Y/n... You were my favorite..." He walked away, Y/n was under his wing.

Teaching him despite not liking it, Nanami tolerated him, he is easy to control.

Maki and Toge was quiet, they watched Megumi yelling at Gojo and crying over his older brother death, "Let's take revenge on the curses..." Panda nodded, Toge hummed, "Tuna..."

——OCTOBER 31ST, 2005•

Baji stood up with blood coming out of his mouth, "Mikey!!! You got mad because of me? Thank you!" He looked over at Kazutora, "You're not the one who is gonna kill me, Kazutora.."

He whipped out his blade, raising it, "Not in your hands..." He plunge the blade into his stomach.

Spitting blood out, Baji fell, Chifuyu cradle his body, Takemichi came over as Baji requested.

He told about Toman, Kisaki, how he looked like Shinichiro.

"Coming Y/n... See you..." Baji fell into the enteral dark forever...

Heaven, Y/n and Baji reunited.... It seems like God took the angels away from earth...

Love you, Keisuke... Megumi, Take care of yourself... Hope you do well in your life, Sorry Megumi, I'm a bad older brother... Love you...❞

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

3.7K 156 9
04 ยท suguru geto &&. satoru gojo |
3.5M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
80.2K 2.9K 12
๐™†๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š ๐™”/๐™‰, ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™„๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™…๐™„๐™๐™Š. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™Š๐™†๐™”๐™Š. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 1K 30
โ†ป๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: [3.28.22] โ†ปแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: [7.17.22] โ†ป๊œฑแด›แด€แด›แดœ๊œฑ: [แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡] ||แดกแด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ'๊œฑ สœแด€สŸสŸแดกแด€ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด„แดษด๊œฐษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›สŸส แดกแด€สŸแด‹ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแดกษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡, สœแดแดก แด„...