Deed Of The Doomed - Taekook

By selcouth_words

Where boxer Jeon Jeongukk and mystery guy Kim Taehyung meet in the 1980s. They're both fighting for what they... More

FYI
A tale of two queens
Are you asking a boxer not to punch you?
This must all be part of the plan
What are you, a fucking mermaid?
You'd let yourself down too
Not everyone can become a boxer
Leave, or I'll make you!
Because I'm an idiot.
This is it.
Changed your mind about me?
Trust is a lie after all
My hornieness- you've ruined it!
Show is over
What's the worst that could happen?
It's all my fault
Being arrogant doesn't make you immortal
How about we fuck instead?
We don't get made
These are dangerous allegations
Not a one-way street
Well fuck you
So tell me
Do you trust me?
Know what will make me happy?
Time to let you
Can I punch you?

Meet The Characters

523 8 0
By selcouth_words

( I won't spoil you with too much information, just put some pics and gifs to set the mood)

Jungkook

"You brought me peace after bringing war to thousends of people just to take it away from me as soon as the fight ends?"

Taehyung
"I used to laugh at people wanting to fight for whom they love. But ever since I've met you, if find myself ready for war and somehow there is nothing I can do to stop it."

Namjoon
"And times, this feels like my own personal ocean. The one I've chosen to swim in even though I knew there wasn't any land in sight"

Jimin
"Sometimes I just can't help but think 'this is it'. This is as far as I'll ever get, as much as I'll ever be."

Hoseok
"I'm in no position to just 'follow my dreams' or whatever. I can't just 'give it a try."

Seokjin
"How can I let go of someone who made me the person I am today?"

Yoongi
"Sometimes I imagine there is a black hole inside of my chest, swallowing every last drop of me. And I can't help but think, it's better this way. Better that it's all gone now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
1.1K 92 16
Love is what we all desire in life and many get it. Receiving love back is a wish of every lover. People say, "Love is a wonderful feeling", but Hear...
66.8K 2.2K 63
What would be your reaction when somebody made a monotonous bet with his or her colleagues that they could win your heart, seduce you, and make you f...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...