Gramarye Hagwon: The Hidden L...

By anjiqvra

Sizillien longed for a peaceful life after her wartime contributions. Hiding her identity, she lived as a hum... More

Prologue
World Of Gramarye (1)
World of Gramarye (2)
World of Gramarye (3)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05 (The Twelfth Agma Arc)
Chapter 06 (The Twelfth Agma Arc)
Chapter 07 (The Twelfth Agma Arc)
Chapter 08 (The Final Chapter Of The Twelfth Agma Arc)
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.1
Chapter 18.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 21 (The Leveling Arc)
★ SPECIAL CHAPTER (Sizillien's Day)
Chapter 22 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 23.1 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 23.2 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 24 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 25.1 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 25.2 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 25.3 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 25.4 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 26 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 27. 1 (The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 27.2 (The Leveling Arc)
★ SPECIAL CHAPTER (Aug's day)
Chapter 28 (The Final Chapter Of The Leveling Arc)
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.1
Chapter 33.2
Chapter 33. 2
Chapter 34
SIZILLIEN'S NOTE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.1
★ SPECIAL CHAPTER (AUG'S BDAY)
Chapter 38.2
Chapter 39
THIRD ARC
Chapter 40 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 41 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 42 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 43 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 44 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 45 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 46 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 47 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 48 (The Tenth Agma)
Chapter 49 (The Final Chapter of the Tenth Agma Arc)

Chapter 30

1.1K 60 19
By anjiqvra

CHAPTER 30

Welcome to Class F!!

~~~~~

NARRATOR

Nagising si Sizillien dahil sa sinag ng araw. Minulat niya ito at dahan-dahan bumangon sa higaan. Kinusot niya ang mga mata nito at i-unat ang mga braso niya.

Her silver-white hair is messy and her pajama got wrinkled. She jumps off her comfy bed and fixes her blanket. Sizillien put both of her arms on her waist and start to rotate it. As soon she finishes stretching her body, dumiretso siya sa kanyang banyo at simulang mag-ligo.

After she finish her shower, she brush her teeth before she came out of her bathroom. With just a flick of her finger, the open window of her room closed and she starts to wear the uniform of the school.

(A/N: See Chapter 10 to view the image of the uniform: the Gram Uniform)

After she wears the uniform, she combs her long wavy hair. She stops combing and looks at her reflection in the mirror.

'Can't believe I become a student in this school. Moreover, this place has a big connection to THEM. Anytime, I might encounter them. But, I never heard the news about them. The last thing I heard about them is that they receive a very confidential mission a month ago... Which make me relief a bit. I am NOT READY to face them again after 10 years' Sizillien thought.

Sizillien is a little worried regarding the people she will encounter as a Gramarye student. This school has great connections to different places. She might encounter people she met in the past that she wants to avoid right now. But, she knows that she can't prevent avoiding them... Because, as Chief Lewis said, she is already destined to be a warrior who will encounter a lot of trouble and people.

Sizillien let out a sigh before she gets her bag and get out of her room.

Bumungad sa kanya ang amoy ng nagluluto. Nakita niya si Rachel ay nagluluto ng itlog. She's making sunny-side-up eggs perfectly!

Nung napansin ni Rachel ang paglabas ni Sizillien ay ngumiti ito at bumati sa kanya.

"Good Morning Sizillien"

"Morning"

Sizillien greeted Rachel,  simply. She notices that the other two are not there yet.

"Natutulog ba ang dalawa?"

"Oh well... Niana pull an all-nighter that's why she woke up late while Azalea overslept. Mahirap magising si Azalea. Parang siyang tulog-mantika. Kahit anong ingay ang gagawin mo ay hindi siya basta gigising. Kailangan mo pang buhusin ng tubig para gumising"

'Oh... Azalea is like that? She doesn't look like it. Well, you really can't judge a person on its appearance' She thought before taking out a milk box from the fridge.

She get a glass and pour it with milk. Later on, they heard doors opening and the two come out.

"Good morning mga dyosa- siyempre kasama ako doon!"

"Good morning Ate at Sizillien!!"

Niana's long violet hair is tied into a high ponytail. Her green eyes are sparkling in the morning. Niana is Niana. Very energetic day and night.

Azalea on the other side has her chestnut hair not tied up. She let her hair down and shows her silky hair. She is wearing clothes that are comfortable for fighting. Today, it's Azalea's leveling day. On Azalea's outfit, Azalea could be passed as a pretty doll!

Rachel greeted them back and Sizillien just nodded them as for her response to them. The Niana sit down next to Sizillien. Azalea helps her sister to prepare the tables. As soon they are done, they eat their breakfast together.

"Good luck pala sa leveling mo, Azalea!!" masayang sabi ni Niana kay Azalea nung siya'y umupo sa tabi ni Rachel.

"Salamat ate Niana!!" Binigyan naman siya ng matamis na ngiti ni Azalea. After that, they started to eat their breakfast. While they are eating, Niana and Rachel are talking about things that they discussed in their School Officers' meeting yesterday. They continue to talk not until Niana's attention goes to Sizillien who is eating silently beside her.

She then remembered that Sizillien is in her CLASS!

"OH MY GOSH!"

Muntik mapatalon si Sizillien sa kayang upuan sa gulat nang biglang sumigaw ni Niana, gayundin sina Azalea at Rachel.

"Ano nangyari, Niana?"

"Ah, sorry sorry! Naalala ko lang kasi na classmate ko pala si Sizillien!! Na-excite lang ako!!" Niana answered Rachel's question with her hyper voice.

Sizillien almost gave out a sigh but she stop it since they are in front of food.

"I thought something wrong with you. Geez, you shouldn't surprise others without a warning"

"HAHAHA, I am very sorry, Sizillien. Ganito talaga ako minsan. Mahilig manggulat, pasensya na~~"

Sizillien just nods while the two give Niana a small smile before they continue eating.

After they finish their breakfast, Niana used a spell to make their dishes clean as crystal clear! Azalea found it amazing witnessing Niana using spells with her wand! Sizillien on the other hand remains her stoic face. She isn't surprised since her mother use spells and wands back then she was alive and did the cleaning, washing the dishes, and laundry.

The four ladies left their room together. As they lead their way to the exit of the dorm, a lot of female students are starting to come out from their dorms and walked together as a group. Some are talking and gossiping. Some are reading a book while walking and holding their phones.

"Kyahhhh! Excited na ako, Sizy!! Kahit papano ay may kasama ako pumunta sa class ko plus DORM MATE KO!! Yieee!" Niana said almost in a high-pitched voice. She is clinging to Sizillien's right arm and doing small jumps like a kid.

"Don't be too excited, Niana. Baka mapano pa si Sizillien sa'yo"

"Grabe ka naman sa akin, Rachel! Akong bahala kay Sizillien. As the Class President of Class F, I will protect our new classmate like our life is on the line!" Niana answered Rachel while smiling widely and raising her free arm like taking an oath.

Sizillien just shakes her head a little bit at what Niana just said. Sizillien doesn't need protection, she believes. She can take care of herself.

"Protect her? Why? Hindi ba safe naman dito sa school?" Azalea asked.

Bigla nagkaroon ng katahimikan sa kanilang apat. Binasag ni Rachel ang katahimikan at sinagot ang tanong ni Azalea...

"Azalea... Did you forget the 'true' attitude of some students here in this school?"

"Attitud—Oh! Right... I almost forget it. Sorry..."

"Nah~~ Don't mind it Az-Az! We are not affected if some people talk bad about us. We are already used to it. Protecting one another is one of the rules in our Class. Since we are the easy target of bullying. Kailangan rin may kasama itong si Sizillien kung saan siya pupunta, dahil isa siya sa bagong student bapunta sa Class F. As I remember, the Queen bee Devonne have a temper to you Sizillien. Nakaaway mo daw siya... Devonne is one of the influential students here in Gramarye Hagwon, delikado na kung mag-kita kayong dalawa at malaman kung anong class ka napunta. Mainit pa ang dugo ni Devonne sa mga Class F dahil kami daw ang sumisira sa reputasyon ng paaralan" Niana said.

Rachel and Azalea become worried about Sizillien after what Niana said. Devonne is a TRUE bully. Wala kung sino man ang gustong banggain ang isang Devonne Messina sa dahilan na nakakatakot siya bilang isang bully. If she bullies someone, she makes sure there will be no trace and evidence that she bully that person.

"Wait a minute... Who's Devonne, again?"

    *SILENCE

    (INSERT CRICKET'S SOUND HERE)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAAAT?!" the three shouted that some students are looking in their direction.

Sizillien gave them a scary glare at what they had just done. The three cover their mouths with their hands and make a 'peace-sign' to Sizillien.

"Seriously Sizillien?! Alam kong makalimutin kang tao pero... YOU FORGOT WHO IS DEVONNE IS?! THE ONE YOU GOT A FIGHT ON THE CANTEEN?!" Niana whispered her last words. She is still in the state of being shocked, the same goes for the sisters.

"Fight? Canteen?"

"Yes, Sizillien! You and Devonne bumped each other in the canteen and she just made a scene. You just humiliated her in front of ALL students in this CLASS 12!!" Rachel said after.

'Devonne... Fight... Canteen... Humiliated...'

Like a bulb starts to light up again, Sizillien realized who they mean...

"Oh... that b*tchy bee who claimed to be the Queen of the school and who got a punishment to clean the Girl Comfort Room with her alipores"

The girls almost laugh loudly after Sizillien said, Devonne and her alipores clean the girls' comfort room that they never did it before! NEVER!

"Pfft... S-Si-zillien, yo-you is re-ally something pfft... hahahaha" Niana laughed silently on the last part. The sisters cover their mouths to keep themselves laughing loudly.

Sizillien on the other hand just remains her blank expression.

"Gosh, ~~ You shouldn't do that in front of others Sizillien. Forgetting who is Devonne might get that b*tch to become a dragon instantly" Niana said once again.

Sizillien just shrugged her shoulders and they continue to walk. They decided to use a teleportation spell for fast travel— because Niana is not in the mood of walking.

Azalea bid goodbye when she saw some students the same age as her. It's her friends. She decided to go with them.

The three ladies who are left out walk on one of the terraces of the Girl's dormitory and there they use the teleportation scroll.

Rachel tore the teleportation scroll into half and a magic circle appears below them, glowing brightly and in just a snap, they disappeared on the terrace then teleported to the Class 12 floor.

"Woaaah~ these teleportation scrolls are sure amazing!" Niana exclaimed.

"Oh! Mauna na ako sa inyo guys, bye-bye! See you later" Rachel bid goodbye to the two before she walks her way to her classroom.

The two waved to Rachel as she walked away from them. "Let's go, Sizy!! Ipapakilala kita sa Class F! They already know we have a new classmate, I inform them last night hehe!"

With that, Niana pull Sizillien's one arm and walk fast for them to reach the classroom of Class F. Sizillien remain her blank expression and didn't complain when Niana starts to pull her arm. She just follow Niana's way.

Later on, they stop in front of a door, and above it has the name 'Class F' in cursive handwriting on a metal plate.

"Kung kinakabahan ka, huminga lang ng malalim. Don't worry, our classmates are nice!" Niana said to Sizillien

'I am not nervous at all' Sizillien thought before she nods her head.

Sizillien feels the energy of the people behind the door. She can tell that they are not weak nor strong and also have big potential to be stronger than their current state.

'This... seems to be interesting and fun' Sizillien thought once again and secretly smile when she suddenly feel a bit of excitement.

Niana hold the doorknob of the door and swung the door widely. There, Sizillien saw the faces of her classmates— the Class F.

They are a total of 19 students, plus Sizillien... Class F has 20 students now.

They all stare at Sizillien and are mesmerized by her beauty. Sila'y natulala at napatigil sa kanilang ginagawa bago pumasok sina Niana at Sizillien.

'A Goddess has fallen in Class F!!!'

'BEAUTIFUL GIRL ALERT!!'

'A fairy?'

'A goddess?

'What a beauty...'

—       These are thoughts running through the student's minds when they see Sizillien. Niana notice the silence of her classmates and smirked.

"*Ehem*!! Excuse me po~! Yung mga bibig niyo~~ baka may pumasok na langaw~~" Niana breaks the silence. Some fix their seats and make a fake cough.

"Sorry for that Sizillien. Ikaw kasi... sa ganda mong 'yan nabighani mo atah ang lahat ng kaklase natin hahaha" Niana whispered. Sizillien just gave her a what-are-you-talking-about look.

Niana smiled at her and said...

"Anyways, Sizillien..."

"Welcome to Class F!!!"

The whole class welcomed her with a big smile. This is the new start of Sizillien as a student of Class F.

But one student secretly glaring at Sizillien...

'What is she doing here— in this 'worst' section? What are you thinking, Sicily?'

••••

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE 14K+READSSS!!!

Stay safe my lovely readers

Sending hearts and kisses!!

Next:

Chapter 31:

The Reunion Between the Two

• 1 0 / 9 / 2 1 •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12.7K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...
20.8M 764K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #01 ◢ Semideus - demigod, a half-immortal child of a God or Goddess. Abigail Young is a student recently expelled from her previo...
2.6K 200 31
In the depths of EL's tumultuous life, a journey begins. She's not the archetypal protagonist, devoid of riches, wit, or prowess. She's simply human...
11.2M 505K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...