𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞...

By mafiabebs

❝I've already made up my mind, I want you and only you. No one else... because to me, you're my kind of perfe... More

A e s t h e t i c s
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A.N
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 28

48.6K 1.2K 243
By mafiabebs

"Listen, I know we're in a hurry and all but we need to get there alive in order to save Valentina," Ivan says, gripping his seat belt as hard as he can.

I glance down to the dashboard and see that I've been driving over 190 mph for the past hour. My mind was so clouded by Valentina that I didn't realize how fast I was driving.

"Shut up," I tell him.

"You probably don't believe me but I really value my life and I refuse to die a virgin!" he shrieks in a high-pitched voice, causing me to glance over him with a look.

"I don't care. Did you call Liam and ask when the equipment will be arriving?"

"Yes," he mutters, looking utterly terrified. Maybe I should slow down but I can't bring myself to do that when I know Valentina is still in the hands of Giavanni.

"We're almost there," I say as the private airport comes into my view. "Tell the guys to get ready,"

"Giavanni will be arriving in an hour, we've got limited time," Ivan says a hint of worry in his voice.

"If we execute the plan perfectly then no time will be wasted," I reply and pulled over to the private car park.

I see multiple SUVs parked, which belonged to my men. I walk over to them and see that they've been preparing all the armed weapons.

"Boss, we got the pilot," one of them spoke.

"Where is he?" Ivan asks, looking around and observing the area.

"We tied him down, he's inside the SUV,"

I nod at him before walking to the back trunk of the car, opening it. My eyes met the gaze of Givanni's pilot.

The muffled sound coming from him didn't make it easy for me to try and understand him because a cloth was shoved inside his mouth. Both hands are tied behind his back and so are his legs.

I reach down to him and harshly pulled out the cloth. "P-please!" He didn't waste time speaking.

"You're going to do what I tell you to or you'll never see your precious wife and kids ever again, you understand?" I sneer at him.

He desperately nods his head. "Y-yes anything you w-want! I'll do it! Please leave my wife and kids alone," he begs.

I grab him by his uniform and tugged him out of the trunk, causing him to stumble on the ground. "Get the fuck up," I snap at him.

He quickly gains his balance. Ivan walks over to us and unties the rope from his wrist and my other man unties his ankles.

"Try anything and you're fucking dead," I spat out, pulling my gun out and placing it against his forehead.

The guy nods, terrified of what's to come.

"Let's go, get us inside, and show me the jet that's set to fly them to Italy tonight," I order and he nods without saying anything.

I turn back to my men. "In case of any emergency, you'll stay here ready to attack,"

They all nod their head. Me and Ivan followed after the pilot with my gun still pressed against the temple of his head and with Ivan grilling his arms.

"Walk faster, blyad," I cursed. I wasn't a patient man. [Fuck]

We go through security where everyone was already knocked down by my men. Easily entering the gates of the private airport, we make our way to the jet.

After walking up the stairs and stepping inside, we were met with a blonde flight attendant. Her eyes widen from the sight of me and the gun on the guy's head.

"I-"

I immediately cut her off. "Not a word to Giavanni," I sneer and she nods, her body shaking from fear.

"Good," Ivan says and we head to the cockpit and locked the door briefly. I shove the guy down and lean over to his ear. "Act cool and make sure no one gets in here,"

He looks up shakily to meet my gaze and nods.

"Call Giavanni and tell him the flight is ready for his departure," I shove him his phone.

"Don't fucking move," the guy orders, shoving me hard against the seat.

Here I am on a fucking private plane, on my way to God knows where.

I twist my wrists into different directions, struggling to break free from the handcuffs. I'm hopeless.

I release a deep sigh and slouched back, giving up. I'm never going to break free. Even If I tried, what am I going to do? Jump off the fucking plane mid-air?

"What's wrong dear?" Giavanni appears from behind the cabin door and walks towards me with slow steps, a smirk appearing on that hideous face of his.

"What's wrong?" I say, repeating his words and chuckling at him. "What's wrong?!"

"Being angry doesn't suit that pretty face of yours bella," he cocks his head to the side with a grin and I try my best to not puke all over him.

God, I hate this man.

"I have every right to be angry," I mutter as Giavanni's grin turns into a wicked smirk. "I guess you do, Bella,"

"Stop calling me that," I spat out angrily.

He comes even closer to my seat and leans down to my eye level. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" Giavanni says.

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "Get away from me," I sneer at him.

"Now bellla, can't you take a compliment?"

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I scream at his face. Giavanni didn't look happy about that at all.

His face morphed into something angrier when he grabs me by the neck. "You're not to talk to me like that," his grip tightened.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Italy, how long has it been since you visited your home country, hm?" He slides his hand down from my neck.

I look down in disgust, trying to break free. "Stop touching me," I hiss at him.

"You think you can give me orders?" He asks in an angry tone. His hand makes its way down to my thigh, gripping it.

What the fuck is he doing?

"You're disgusting," I spat out. Giavanni grins widely and shook his head lightly. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?"

Alarms went off in my head as I shook my head furiously. "No! I'm not going inside that bedroom with you, fuck you! LET ME GO!!" I raged with tears slowly running down my face.

"You give me no choice but to force you," his fingers squeeze my inner thigh.

I meet his eyes, pleading for him not to take me in the bedroom, who knows what he's going to do to me.

"Let's wait until the flight takes off," he removed his hand from my thigh immediately.

I turned my head to the window, everything about him makes me so uncomfortable. What did my mom see in this pervert?

I ignored him and thought of something. "I need to use the restroom," I say, desperately wanting to get away from him.

Giavanni was seated in front of me, carefully watching my every move, like I'd jump off the plane. I just fucking might if he wouldn't quit.

"No," he says simply, causing my anger to rise.

"Let me use the restroom or I'm going to piss right here, right now," I tell him.

He cocked an eyebrow with a smile. "Suit yourself,"

Argh.

We sat in silence and I look over to Giavanni's men who were busy on their phones and laptops. "Fine," Giavanni muttered.

I glance up to see him. "What?"

"I'll give you two minutes, we're about to take off," he tells me with a stern look and comes to unlock the handcuff, setting my wrists free from the torture.

"These are going back on once you come back," he says with a grunt.

I shrug and walk to the bathroom. This jet was huge and seemed to have everything.

I push open the door and let out a squeal when a hand snatched my arm, pulling me inside quickly.

Another hand came over my mouth, muffling my words. My heart raced so fast as panic rose within me.

"Shh," a soft voice was heard behind me.

I was pressed against a muscular back and from the smell of the scent I recognize him right away.

"It's me, flower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 82.8K 30
Her Volkovs Series Book One Belle is an innocent and kindhearted 26-year-old virgin who came from a small country once ruled by her overbearing dicta...
381K 5K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
1.2M 36.4K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
1.7M 40.6K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...