Lovely Obsession [KTH FF ]✔

By Ryu_ose

A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the succ... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. CEO of Black Rose
2. CEO of Kim Industries
3 .Date
4. Mr. Jeon
5. The voice
6.Family
7 . Engagement
8 . Kidnapped
9. Mr. Kim Taehyung
10 . Wolf's Freedom
11 .Fighting Lesson?
12. Training
13. Murdered
14 . Dizziness and Chess
15. Suspicious and Anger
16. Escape Plans ?
17. Messed Up
18.Exchanged
19. Who is she?
20. Hospital and truth
21. Unfolding the truth
22. Black- Side
23 . Her Story
24. Past
25.Media & Government
26. Court's decision
27. Date with Jimin
28. Marriage
29 . Confused
31. Escaping
32. Loving You
33. Helping
34.Missing
35. Persuading and Threatening
36.The Shop
37. Meeting Him
38. Discharged and Dairy
39 . Dangerously sweet
40.Love Paradise
41. True Art
42 . Proposal
43.Comfort
44. Obsessed
45 .Family
46. Wedding
47. Decision
48 . Missing ?
49. lovingly obsessed
50. Pregnant
Epilogue

30 . Crazy?!

1.7K 79 2
By Ryu_ose

Y/N 's POV 

Slightly groaning in pain I woke up to meet a high white ceiling .Where am I ? The first question that came into .Standing up I looked around to find if there was anyone and to my luck there wasn't anyone around .I stretched my sore arms and legs before walking to the big curtains .

 Opening the curtains I was met with beautiful view of buildings and streets . But ?! Where the heck am I ? This place looks unfamiliar and it seems like I am currently inside a high building .
"Liking the view ?"A raspy voice which I am quiet familiar with spoke as I snapped my head to the direction of the sound only to see Taehyung leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and a smile adoring his face . I squinted my eyes glaring at him .Come on Y/N !First calm down . Taking a deep breath I stared at him as I spoke .
"Where am I ?"I asked calmly as Taehyung chuckled instead of giving me a straight answer . He walked slowly  towards me . Each step he took ,my heart was beating faster and faster . In my life  I only I had one thing to fear .Fear to loose the people I cherish the most and killing an innocent .And now maybe  I have a third fear . Fear of Taehyung's present state . No matter how much I try , I just can't seem to read his mind now . The way he's acting !When did he even got interest in me ? His eyes are void yet filled with colors.
Taehyung stood right in front of me . His eyes boring into mine as I kept the eye contact . 
"America "he spoke as I stood dazed . 
"What ?"I mumbled averting my eyes from him to the window .
"Angel , welcome to America "Taehyung spoke in low husky deep voice as my eyes widened . America ?!What the ...
"What the heck do you mean by America ?" I yelled furiously .I mean seriously ! why the heck did he bring me to America .
"Taehyung are you seriously gone mad ?"I asked sighing . What the heck is wrong with him . Did he eat something wrong ?
"Yes , I have gone mad for you " Taehyung sad smiling in a creepy way . I rubbed my forehead sighing , I sat down on the couch . Is this guy for real ?

"Taehyung I don't know why you're doing this , but if you're really are serious about me I am telling you ,you won't succeed  " I said calmly . Truth is truth , I can't love him . 
"Why not ? Why can't you just give me a chance " Taehyung yelled furiously , he was acting so rashly . 

"Cause I can't-"I was not able to complete my sentence since Taehyung harshly grabbed my shoulders . He eyes was dark ,an unknown emotion swirling in it .I gulped nervously . Taehyung's breathe was ragged as he stared down at me . His expression was not good either . 
"Why? I am handsome , I have money , I can give you whatever you want , I'll never love anyone ,I'll never cheat behind you . I am loyal. Please just love me back "Taehyung yelled on my face as I looked down .This extreme love of Taehyung is not just simple .I don't think he actually loves me . Is this his desire or lust for me ?I am confused .
"Just..."I mumbled inaudibly as Taehyung left my shoulders before he started laughing .What the heck ? Why is he laughing for now ? Is he crazy ? He stopped laughing a looked at me with his one hand covering his eye .
"So what if you don't love me ? You're my wife now .."He spoke in delusional. Suddenly Taehyung held my chin harshly .
"You don't need to love me angel !My love is enough for us " He spoke rather loudly as I took time to process his words . 
"What????"I yelled as Taehyung let go of my chin before softly caressing my face   . His eyes showing sudden tender affection . Is he bipolar ?
"Yes , my love is enough for us and we'll love happily huh ?"That was the last he said before going out of the room .Taehyung is definitely weird .But most importantly I need to get out of here .Obviously when I checked the door it's closed .And another obvious fact is that I am in highest floor of this building and there is no phone with me . So basically  I am stuck inside a room which is located in highest floor of an unknown building in America and then I have no phone with me .I feel like Rapunzel locked in the tower . But for the god sake I am a CEO , there is lot of things I have to do back there in company and here he kidnapped me for a stupid reason. 
Hmm I have to make a plan to get out of here ...

Meanwhile...Back In Korea 

Author's POV

The moon has already up in the dark sky of Korea , when the rabbits where fast asleep in their borrow  ,there was a certain someone in worry and tension . And it was one other than the CEO of Park industries ,Park Jimin .

 The lad was pacing around in his office room continuously trying to call her bestfriend ,Kang Y/N. He knew something was wrong since she wasn't responding to his calls or text and from his research he found out she was not there in house neither in her office . The where the heck will she be ? Well , all he knew from his half- cousin sister ,Ryu, was that she left for late night dinner and didn't come back . Jungkook ,Yoongi , Jennie and Ryu was also helping him find her . But when think about it it seems suspicious especially when Taehyung suddenly went to business trip . 
Jimin huffed as he plopped on his couch tired from all the searching .How many days has it been since he started playing this ridiculous game of Hide &Seek ? Jimin swiped opened his phone as he saw the beautiful face of his once crush as the the wallpaper.
"Where did you go now ?"He mumbled silently to himself .
"I am losing you again and again . But then why is Taehyung not picking up my calls too ?That boy ,Jungkook said he went on a business trip . But from what I observed he's too protective over Y/N then why the heck isn't he doing anything ?"Jimin asked to himself . Something was clicking in his mind as he abruptly stood up . 
"Maybe..."He pondered as he widened his eyes in realization .Quickly dialing his hyungs number he rushed towards his chair to take the coat .
"What is it ? I am busy finding Y/N "Yoongi huffed from the other side his panting voice clearly audible.  " Hyung come to Airport "He ordered rushing out of his company .
"Why now ? Are you going somewhere ? What about Y/N?" Yoongi questioned .

"Hyung, I'll explain later .We are going somewhere "Jimin said getting into his car quickly .
"Where ?"
"USA"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.6K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
330K 9.7K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
66.9K 2K 16
Kim Tae-hee. The most cheerful and most cutest girl. She doesn't care about anything which happens around her. She loves to play with her "Papas". We...
119K 3.6K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...