Love or Whatever ~ Book Six

By HeatherJachmann

This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own bu... More

COPYRIGHT.
Teaser
Missing My Babies
It Never Gets Easier
Dirty Trash
Don't Mess With Me
No More Secrets
Claiming What's Mine
Didn't See That Coming
Just A Little Awkward
Daddy's New Girlfriend
Time Share
Our First Date
Christmas With The Taylors
That's My Boy
Happy New Year
Where There's Smoke...There's Fire
An Agonising Wait
The Wife is Boss
A Surprising Morning
Just Another Day
A New Arrival
Our Little Rocco
My Little Family
The Secrets Are Out
No Fuss... Just Us!
It's Not Forever
I Made The Right Choice
Sweat It Out
Bells Are Ringing
Excuse Me?
My Worst Nightmare Comes True
My Baby Brother
A Year Ago Today
Can't Wait For More
A Day To Remember
Stand By Him

What The Actual Fuck!?

36.8K 1.1K 209
By HeatherJachmann

What The Actual Fuck!?

19th March

Matthew's POV

"I'm getting to old for this shit." I grumbled as I sat down beside Kaleb. We have been for the past few hours cleaning the backyard. I made him help since our wives decided to have a girlie day and spend all our money. Hopefully Sums is nice and buys me something, I've been a good boy.

"Yeah old man, I did most the work." He rolled his eyes and put his feet up on the chair in front of him.

"You are younger than I am, so suck it up." I laughed, gotta milk it for all it's worth. Kaleb is only three months younger than I am, so every one of those days count.

"Whatever." He grinned, I let out a sigh and relaxed back into the chair.

"I hope Katie remembers to pick up Jake's birthday present. Can't believe my little man is five tomorrow, time goes by so quickly." He smiled as he looked my way. He spoils that boy rotten, Tyler is just the same.

"I know, Jaxon is nine already. And I've lost count with how many grandkids I have. Good thing though, I haven't mixed their names up yet." I chuckled, it's come close and I'm sure I will eventually. My kids just keep on breeding and breeding. I think the next two that are soon to arrive, will be the last for a while.

"That will just be the Dementia." He joked, I was going to reply but we heard someone walking through the house after they had kindly slammed the front door. I turned and noticed Jace heading straight for us, what's crawled up his ass?

"Any reason why you needed to beat the shit out of my door?" I asked him as he came up closer to us, he never said anything. He walked around and stood in front of us, then swiftly took the chair Kaleb was resting his feet on. Wow, this kid is in a bad mood today.

"No need to act so mean to the elderly nephew." Kaleb chuckled as he repositioned himself on the seat. Jace just gave him a look before plonking his ass down on it and then rested his elbows on his thighs. His eyes darting between me and Kaleb and then stopping them on me.

"Where's Mum?" He asked, his voice emotionless as he kept his gaze burning into mine. Geez, whatever is bothering him, must be huge.

"Shopping with Aunty Katie, why?" I asked curiously, my frown deepening and then he flicked his eyes to Kaleb and then back to me again. Jace has never been good at expressing his feelings to me and I really wish he would. It freaks me out every time I see him like this.

"Just asking." He shrugged, I could feel the wrinkles on my forehead scrunch up more. He's a man of many words my son.

"You're acting like someone ran over your cat." Kaleb added as the both of us stare at Jace, confused as hell and also curious to know what the hell is wrong.

"I'm not the one about to get his balls tied up and then cut off with a butter knife." He mumbled under his breath. Seriously? We are old but we are not deaf! Yet.

"It would also help if you told us what's going on, we might be able to help?" I offered honestly, he should know I'd be here for him, for anything. I'd do anything for my kids, even if it killed me doing it. He let out a heavy sigh and then rubbed his hands over is face.

"Sorry, so much has happened this morning. I don't even know where my heads at." He sighed again and then shook his head slightly. I stayed quiet, waiting to see if he was going to say more and he does.

"Tahni rocked up with Lucy. Said she left Josh and was missing the girls too much. I told her it was okay for her to stay with us until she gets some things for her place. She's lucky she kept the house and never sold it like he wanted her to." I knew that wasn't going to last long. She should never had let that guy talk her into moving over there with him.

"I bet the girls are going to be excited when they see her." I smiled, I can just picture and hear the screams from here when they see her. It's been heartbreaking seeing them sad and missing their mum, I'm glad that she's back. For good hopefully.

"Yeah, Tee is going to be picking them up from school. She should be here in a minute actually." He said as he took a quick glance at his watch. I frowned and gave Kaleb a look, he shrugged.

"Is she bringing Lucy?" It would be nice to see how the both of them are doing. Even though I have been disappointed and hurt by some of things Tahni has done, but that's in the past now.

"No, but she isn't coming alone. She has her brother with her." He let out a big breath and then rubbed his hands over his face. I frowned, which I seem to be be doing a lot of today. Tahni doesn't have a brother. Tilting my head a little to the side as I tired to remember if she did or not. Nope, she definitely doesn't.

"Huh?" I raised a brow, Jace groaned and then shook his head.

"Everything will be explained when they get here." Hmmm, well this boy of mine sure is making me feel really confused. Why would they come here? And why would it need to be explained? Tahni has a brother, so what? What's the big deal?

"Long lost son coming back to haunt you, Matt." Kaleb laughed and just the thought of that had my blood run cold. My eyes were still on Jace when he said that, and his whole composure went stiff and he avoided making eye contact. That would utterly destroy my wife if that ever did happen. She does often joke that one will turn up eventually. My heart rate was going crazy, what if Kaleb was right? The way Jace has been acting? Asking where Sums was, glaring at me, the weird vibes that are rolling off him. Something is definitely not right here.

"That is not fucking funny, the thought alone is terrifying." I mumbled and was close enough to him to punch him in the arm.

"So violent." He whined dramatically as he rubbed his arm. Always the drama queen. The three of us sat in silence for about five minutes, Clearly the last part of the conversation weighing on all our minds. It was the sound of the door bell that had us all look between each other. This would actually be the first time I'm too scared to open my own front door.

"Go and answer the door." I whispered to Kaleb, I even gave him my best begging eyes. I don't think I want to see what's on the other side. Maybe I'm over reacting and it's just Tahni showing off her new brother.

"What the hell did your last slave die from?" He grumbled but made no attempt to get up off his ass.

"He's not dead yet." I chuckled and then suddenly stopped when Jace stood up and then crossed his arms over his chest. I know where he gets that from, his mother.

"Fine." Kaleb sighed and got off the seat and walked inside, I got up and moved closer to Jace. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder, I pulled him in for a hug. I could feel him relax a little but not much. He still seemed very tense and he is definitely in a bad mood.

"We better go inside Dad. This may not go so well." Jace sighed heavily and just the look he gave me, has me worried.

"Kaleb was right wasn't he?" My heart hammering hard in my chest as I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get from him. Nothing, he gave me nothing. I'm not sure if I like the silence, I'd rather know what's happening.

"MATT! GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Kaleb shouted from the door, the slight panic and fear clearly heard in his words. Jace pushed me lightly toward the door as my legs decided it was time to stop. As I got to the foyer, I could see Kaleb's back facing us, a tall man with dark hair, similar height to us. Then on the other side, a little short woman, Tahni.

"I'm here." I said as I stepped closer. Jace stood back and let me go forward. When I did, I walk up to where Kaleb was standing still like a statue. Brushing past him and looking up, I froze. Completely froze. Ice water filled my veins as I looked to the man standing alongside Tahni.

"What the actual fuck?." That was the only thing I could think of. I gripped onto Kaleb's arm as we both kept our eyes firmly on the two in front of us. The resemblance is not hard to miss. He is a spitting image. It was like looking through a mirror, but the reflection of as that of one seen about twenty odd years ago. The man cleared his throat, looked to Tahni, and then also to Jace who had appeared close to her. They both gave encouraging nods as both Kaleb and I stood here, too afraid to move an inch.

"This is so surreal." He chuckled, it sounded nervous and he did scratch the back of his neck. My eyes wouldn't leave his for a second, it's just unbelievable.

"My name's Wyatt, and I know this sounds crazy but you're my father." It was those words that were enough to kill you inside. To know that your wife will probably murder you, and like Jace said. Castrate you with a butter knife, maybe a spoon would be more appropriate in this situation. My grip on Kaleb's arm got tighter as my mind rushed through everything. It was so busy and fast inside my head, it feels like I'm going to pass out.

"I'm Kaleb, and my wife is going to kill me." Kaleb mumbled as he placed his hand in Wyatt's as they shook hands. He sure does have that right. Katie is going to kill him when she finds out. All jokes aside, the shit is about to hit the fan. Big time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: oops I did it again lol

Now you know who the daddy is lol

Oh and seriously, if matt was the father Jace and Tahni are not related in any way

How can you be with two different sets of biological parents? You just have to think about it properly.... Incest? Seriously? Haha

Until next time, see ya soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 203 55
My name is Jason. My family and friends call me Jace. I'm just a regular male. I don't really date, because females only want babies or a man last na...
270K 4.7K 38
This story is for ONLY 18+. Six couples Six stories A lot of steamy moments... • • • ~ Leila & Joseph ~ Abused by her boyfriend, Leila heads over to...
8.6K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
712 155 38
There's Teri and there's Jace. Both initially coming from different backgrounds. They would have been the perfect couple you'd know if not for everyt...