[Baki Fanfiction] - I'M A M0T...

By LittleMissWitch13

Baki! Various! X Sister![OC] [PLATONIC SIBLING RELATIONSHIPS - NO ROMANCE WHATSOEVER!] Rating - (+18) "Yujiro... More

DISCLAIMER!!!!
The Original Character Chart
An Introduction before we Start.
Rise and Shine! We've Got Guests Coming Over to Tokyo!
Synchronicity
Dark Martial Arts!
They're here, which makes my job helluva a lot easier!!
The Battle Begins
Extra: The Other Life
Gaining Consciousness By An Angry Gorilla Woman.
♥A Fluffy Valentine's Day Special ♥
Nice Song. It makes me want to shed a tear.
Diaper Yakuza, and A Defeat of a Champion.
A Crimson Lioness Enters the Void [PART 1]
A Crimson Lioness Enters The Void [PART 2] (APRIL FOOLS)
A Crimson Lioness Enters The Void [PART 2] (For Real This Time.)
The Literal Pastel Waifu.
A Game of Russian Roulette
Baki's Wild Goose Chase!
Kozue.
The Abducted.
Thank You For Saving Me, Again....
"I'm Doing Alright Physically, But My Mentality Is Still Debatable. "
Unchained
Father & Daughter
Kid.
End of Arc - New Problems
COMING SOON - THE GREAT RATAI TOURNAMENT!
START!
The Centennial Tournament P2
I Think It's Time -
NOT A Chapter But A Link ToSurface Pressure

The Centennial Tournament P1

668 21 0
By LittleMissWitch13

Last Arc Of I’m A MotherFxxking Woman!

Poppy and Baki met and fought with the Five Death Row Inmates along with their friends.

While Baki’s dream is to fight his father someday and gain justice for his broken family, Poppy faces crisis after crisis with herself and her family’s drama.

Poppy heads on many bumpy roads with her choices and gains some new faces with the troubled journey she chooses to take alone even if it means reconnecting with her past self.

Baki fought Yanagi Ryuko and won, but at what cost?

    Due to Yanagi’s deadly technique of his poison; he placed Baki in a deadly pursuit as it drained his energy and by the second it brought him closer to death.

    Baki was placed in Kurehara’s care but even his miracle work wasn’t enough.

    Baki and Kozue then journeyed to Baki’s old friend, but he was too late.

He was taken by Kaioh Retsu to China, where Baki will make his choice.

Fight or Flight?
        Live or Die?
            The Grand Ratai Tournament!

    New Faces.   
        New Friends.       
            New Enemies.       
                New Love Interests.           
                    Old Family History.               
________________________________________________________________________

Baki opened his eyes as he realized he was in an unfamiliar room and faced an unfamiliar ceiling.

    ‘Where am I?’

    He turned his head to see smoke pots with a relaxing aroma and a portrait of an emperor,

'Am I in a Chinese restaurant?‘

    The door then opened and a young Chinese man came in with a tray of food.

He smiled as he made eye contact with Baki.

    “You're awake. I brought you your meal.”

    He placed the tray of food down as he helped Baki sit up.

    “These are medicinal dishes.”

    Baki looked up to the young man and asked,

“Um, where am I, exactly?”
____________________________________
M E A N W H I L E

    “Repeat what you have said.”

A large hand viciously clenched the chair’s handle as it caused a few cracks.

An old man with a strong and muscular build with an authoritative aura had a dark look on his face.

“You mean to tell me that boy will enter the Ratai Tournament.”

Retsu stood before him with a determined look that was filled with honor and respect,

“With all due respect, I am being serious. He will stand at Raitai; he is more than qualified.”

“The boy is still too young. not only that, but he is being consumed by a deadly poison.”

Retsu narrowed his eyes,

“Yes, the boy is still young, and is being eaten alive by the deadly poison…. But even so, he is far more than qualified, despite his state.”

The two masters stayed silent as they had a stare-off until the older master spoke,

“Retsu. How do you plan on proving this qualifier to us?”

Retsu smirked,

“I have an idea, and with your permission, he can fight whoever is here you deem worthy of the most trustworthy of opponents in your eyes.”

“Retsu. While in Japan, you let a mere 17-year-old defeat you. Is this true? Is he the one?”

Restu nodded, “Yes, sir. His name is Hanma Baki.”

“A Hanma, you say….” Retsu’s master said to himself.

Everyone began to whisper in shock at the news.

“It’s him?”

“I can’t believe it.”

The old master called to his right student,

“Summon Cho here at once.”

“Master….”

“Cho, sir?”

“He’ll kill him!”

Kaioh Retsu returned to Baki as he gave him the news of his match.

“I realize what I’m asking is unreasonable, but you must overcome this obstacle. You must fight Cho!”

Baki had a ghostly smile, “Kozue. I’m grateful."

Baki stood out of bed as Kozue had a worried expression on her face.

“Retsu believes I can still fight in this condition. I can’t turn my back; he believes I can win.”

“Thank you.”

Retsu was heading out until he stopped while his back was facing Baki,

“Baki.”

Baki looked at Retsu’s back, “Yeah?”

“Do you want me to contact Ms. Poppy and let her know of your condition?”

Baki stayed silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke, “No. Not a word of it.”

“But Baki-kun-”

Baki smiled at Kozue as he interrupted her,

“I don’t want to worry her for a small little thing. I can handle this. I don’t want to rely on Poppy-nee on all of my problems; I want to show her I can do fine on my own.”

Kozue looked down while Retsu hummed as he left the two lovers in private.
________________________________________________________________________
A hand swiped against the last piece of hardened mineral as it was made smooth.

The boulder’s shape was a shape of a smooth sphere with no flaws.

Dagan.”

A training technique in which one’s own limbs….
Are used to carve a rock. Only those with well-trained fists are able to strike the rock into a sphere.

A man with pale skin and silver hair with piercing eyes held a stance with the concentration and determination of a warrior.

The favorite Kaioh to become the next candidate for Kaioh; presenting Youou Cho.

“Where is this person now?”

“He’s in the first match room.”

Cho had an angry expression that turned into an arrogant expression as veins popped out of his head,

“I won’t let him off easy.”
________________________________________________________________________

    As many viewers joined the match room, everyone surrounded Baki Hanma and Youou Cho preparing for the match to begin.

    Cho analyzed Baki’s body as it was losing color but the scar around his body was a different story.

    ‘This boy is a candidate for the legendary Ratai?’

    He furrowed his eyebrows,

This can only be an insult!’

Both of you take a step forward!”

    Baki and Cho took a step forward.

    ‘This is the end of the road for you. Raitai my ass.’

    Baki glanced at Kozue and gave her a reassuring smile.

    Cho grew vein arks in anger as he saw the exchange.

    “FIGHT!”

    Cho was the first to take the first step forward but stopped in shock to see Baki’s form.

    He had his arms wide open with a welcoming smile as if he was ready for him with whatever he would throw at him.

Cho threw a punch at Baki’s head, but his after the image was what he hit, and Cho’s expression exchanged to anger to surprise when he found Baki under him with a grapple.

Everyone had surprised expressions as Retsu smirked.

Baki held Cho up as Cho furiously elbowed Baki to let go of him.

Baki smiled to himself; it reminded him of a time when he gave his older sister a surprise hug at her work and she was so flustered her face blew up the same shade as her hair.

She elbowed him several times to let her go.

Let me go, dammit! People are watching!’
“Poppy-nee, no need to be shy!”
“Like hell I’m shy!”
‘Poppy-nee can be a tsundere sometimes, but I know she loves my hugs.’

M E A N W H I L E  I N  J A P A N

“ACHOO!”

Poppy sneezed into her arm as Junto was on her lap watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure with her on Hulu.

B A C K   I N   C H I N A

    “Cho’s strikes….”

    “Aren’t getting in….”

    Everyone was surprised at the events of this foreigner taking over.

    Baki finally set Cho down as gentle as setting down a child.

    Cho threw a high kick but once again he only hit an after image, and with Cho’s leg in the air, it left a blind spot for Baki to take in another hold for Cho.

    Baki sent down the immobilized Cho as Cho stared at him with much emotion and confusion.

Everyone in the ring was surprised, even the grandmaster.
Retsu let out a chuckle as a few heard his amusement.

    “Pardon me.”

    Retsu gave direct eye contact to his master, “Sir! Do you want this fight to continue!”

    Cho threw another kick and Baki caught it with ease. Retsu smirked,

“Foolish.”

    Cho spun around and threw his next attack but stopped when Baki was faster and Baki’s attack stopped by a few centimeters from Cho’s face.

    Baki’s high kick reached Cho with such speed, he stayed frozen.

    Both released their poses and Cho looked down with a defeated expression and reluctantly spoke,

“It is…. my loss.”

    Everyone gasped and the Grand Master stayed silent.

    Kozue was flabbergasted and amazed by Baki’s performance as Retsu smirked.

Baki Hanma is set to participate in the Great Ratai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 162 14
I'm not doing a direct ship of Baki x reader, I'm making a story of Baki. Like the escaped convicts, raitai tournament, and the Pickle arc. This stor...
49.3K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
81.1K 2.7K 40
If I was a rich girl, see, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl. "Um, do you think you'll buy me lots of diamonds?" ┊ ┊⋆ ┊...
143K 7.1K 47
After loosing her whole family to the apocalypse in the blink of an eye, Nao quarantined herself in her house for two months, watching the world arou...