Stripper AU Karlnapitywasfound

By NinoDontForgetIt

Sapnap and Dream has been suspicious of how George, Quackity and Karl comes home with so much money. When the... More

Prologue
Rules of the Club
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Our Job
Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy
Chapter 4: Possessive
Chapter 4.5: Side Story
Fanart
Chapter 5: The Big Job
Chapter 6: The Move
6.5: Stripper Problems
Chapter 7: The Game of Love
Chapter 8: First Job Back
Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered
Chapter 10: The Tamer
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Dream
Ships: Quackity x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone
Ships: George x Everyone
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Sapnap
Ships: Karl x Quackity
📢Announcement 📢

Story Chapter: Quackity's Story

4.5K 77 44
By NinoDontForgetIt

Recommended by:

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

(Song recommendation: "Play with fire by Sam Tinnesz FT. Yacht Money (slowed + reverb)")

During the day I was busy taking care of George. When it was night time, I was alone to my thoughts. The only thing I had was the warm embrace of the body next to me. George gave me comfort but made me feel empty at the same time since he's asleep. I sigh and I start to get lost in my thoughts. Memories that I hoped would never pop up, did.

7 years earlier

"Higher or lower?" The dealer asked. I thought about for a moment, I looked at the cards before me. The card that was last pulled was a Jack, and knowing the chances of a king or a queen appearing is. 8/52 so I had a 16% percent chance of getting one of the 8 cards in the deck. "Lower," I said. The man I was playing against looked desperate. He should be, he's lost majority of his money and he's playing the rest of it in this.

I cross my legs and watch the dealer flip the card. It was a 7, lower, I smile and look at the man. I watched as his whole world fell, a millionaire loose everything to a prostitute, that's making the headline books. I get up from my chair, "I'll collect my money soon," I said walking away. Little did I know he was planning my death in the very moments he lost. I knew everything at all times, enemies, debtors, friends and more. I kept track of everything, I was surprised when I noticed a bounty on my head.

I clinch my fist and grit my teeth, "That old shit!" I yelled. I quickly grab my phone and dial a person that I shouldn't have. "Hello," they answered. "Hey Schlatt, I need a favour," I said desperately. He sighed, "What shit did you do this time?" He asked. I told him everything that happened, he then let out a hum. "Come over, I'll deal with it. I expect something in return," he said hanging up the phone. I sigh, not knowing what would come of me.

I get up and dash out the door to meet my then lover. I make it over to his house and park in his garage, making my way in afterwards. I open the door and come in, "Schlatt!" I yelled. "Bedroom!" He yelled back. I walked up the stairs, my heels making a sound every step. My short skirt swaying back and forth as I walked. I walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Close the door, sweetheart," he said and I did as told.

I walk over to him, he was sitting down in his office chair. He turned around to face me, backing away from his desk a bit. He then invites me on his lap and I sat down. He spun the chair around and I see a whole bunch of screens. Each monitor had something different on it. I then noticed one that caught my eyes, the bounty website I saw my face on it before. "Honey did you fix the problem?" I asked. He let out a hum, "Of course I did," he said looking down at me for a bit.

I then pamper his face with kisses, "Muchos gracias mi amor (Thank you very much, my love)," I said. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, allowing me to kiss him. I knew I was gonna regret saying my next sentence but I had to. I had to repay him, he's not the best boyfriend. Abusive, sometimes hostile but would never dare to touch me. I couldn't leave him, he's useful to me. "How could I ever repay you," I said. He let out a hum, "How about a drink?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he picked me up placing me back on the chair. He then walks out the room. How long do I have to do this for? A few more weeks then I'm outta here. I plan on moving away to where Karl is. Breaking off everything, collecting my money and disappearing without a trace. My thoughts were interrupted by him calling my name, "Quackity," he said sweetly. He then rest one if the glasses on the coffee table in his room.

I walk over to him where he sat, sitting beside him. I then put my arms on his free arm and smiled at him. I then leaned into him, he just let out a hum. I then pick up my glass and drink it. We both talked for a little while longer then I felt my body grow hot. It was now moving on its own, I'm not a lightweight so there was something in my drink... Next thing I knew I was kissing Schlatt and he carried me to the bed.

(Song ended? Recommendation: "Arcade by Duncan Laurence (violin cover)")

I remember something being in my body, making me moan and go crazy. I then wake up the next day, Schlatt had his arm around me. But we were both naked in bed.... What did we do last night? I then sit up and my head began pounding. I wince and place a hand on my forehead. I then slowly pieced the puzzle together, I got vivid imagines of last night as well. H-He drugged me...and fucked me.... I let the words sink in. He then woke up, "Baby what's wrong?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Nothing just a headache dear," I said trying to act sweet. He let out a hum and rolled over. I guess I'm leaving sooner than expected, I sigh. I then get up and my body felt numb. I fall to my knees instantly, I wince since I'm sore. I then get up and walk over to the bathroom. I started the shower and looked in the mirror. I saw that my body had marks all over them, "He was really enjoying himself huh?" I said to myself gripling my hair.

I then go in the shower and I lean against the wall and cry. "Quackity," a unclear voice called my name. "Quackity," the voice sounded louder this time. I then wake up from my dream.

Tears were running down my face as I watched George look at me. I can see his eyes glowing, looking at mine. He wiped away my dears and kissed my nose. He didn't say anything, I'm glad, I didn't want him asking me questions. He then hummed a song, he sounded like an angel. He placed both of his hands on my face cupping it. He then leaned his forehead to mine and continued to play his beautiful melody. After a little while of hearing his voice, I slowly start to fall asleep.

George's POV

I hummed the same song my mother gave me when I couldn't sleep at night. I was able to remember, even though it's been so long. I noticed that he was falling asleep. He then closed his eyes and his breathing steadied. I waited a little bit longer to make sure he truly fell asleep and he did. I then pick up my phone and call Dream:

"Anything wrong hun?" He asked picking up the phone.
"It's Quackity, he had a nightmare," I explained.
"Do you know the cause?" He asked.
"You and I both know the cause Dream," I whispered.
He let out a hum, "I'll deal with it," he said.
"Thank you! Love you!" I replied.
He chuckled, "Love you too," he said.

I hang up the phone and I pull Quackity to my chest. I run my hands through his hair and I hum. "He won't be able to hurt you again, I promise...." I whispered

Quackity's POV

I wake up in George's chest. I pull myself away a bit and I saw a smile on his face but he was still sleeping. I smile, I then rub his stomach once more and get up. Part of me wants to stay near him but I had to leave for a bit. I then walk into the kitchen and I hear the TV:

"Last night, a man named Schlatt Johnson was killed. His murderer is unknown and they have no suspects," the reported said. You would think I was so evil, when I heard the news. The biggest smile was plastered on my face, my sharp teeth was showing all the way. The day just got even better.

-------------------------------------------
The wicked man is dead :) What do y'all want now? The protective Quackity ark or you guys are done with requests? If you choose the second option then I would open another book for you to read. If not then make your requests or what ya want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 225 30
The thought that something could be wrong never crossed Nick's mind. His life was simple, easy, and the town he lived in was quiet, a place where not...
1.9K 67 31
Old story I wrote, it's cringy and probably doesn't have the best grammar, read on own risk. It's almost Dreams birthday so George decideds to go to...
26.2K 375 25
⚠️PLEASE READ TWs⚠️ There will be smut :] I'm not very good at making descriptions but I hope this is ok Some karlnap George had ran away from his mi...
98.2K 2.4K 39
What will happen when rare, male Omega GeorgeNotFound moves to Florida and gets his heat in front of long-time crush & Alpha, Dream? Ft. Karlnap, Sk...