Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye

1.3K 32 6
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Meanwhile Brian opens the door to the roof he looks to see the tower he runs over to a box and open it up he raise his radio said, "I'm at the repeater" Tej and Roman both walking Tej said "The access cable's in the base" Brian unplugs it "Just plug it into your phone and Ramsey will be back online" Brian plugs it in his phone and dials Brian grab his radio said "Ramsey, go".

Y/n POV

Letty was keeping an eye out I watch Ramsey types on her keyboard I ask "Well" Ramsey said, "Brian did it" I smile "We're back in" Letty leans we watch the signal came back and the bar went full she looks at us smiling "We've got God's Eye back".

3rd POV

The Man watch God's Eye disappear from his screen shock he said, "We lost the God's Eye" Shock Jakande ask "What" He looks forward "Shit" In the air three military planes are flying towards LA looking at the screen the Man said, "Military's inbound" 2nd man looks "Three minutes and closing" The Man looks to Jakande "We need to get the hell out of here".

Jakande looks forward while open the door from the building Brian runs out said "Tej, Roman, I'm on my way" Roman raise his radio he said, "All right, homie, I'll see you there" He and Tej run while Brian gets in the car and drive forward.

Meanwhile Dom punch Shaw who moves back then Dom knees him then went to punch Shaw who moves making Dom hit the car making a dent he went to Shaw and punch him again he grabs Shaw and threw him to a car hitting the front window Shaw grunts Dom walks to him then swings but Shaw grabs holds his arm and knees him the side of his head and use his leg to make Dom hit the car.

Shaw lets go and swing his leg hitting Dom face making him stumble Shaw got off the car he leans as Dom threw a punch and Shaw punch Dom's side who threw another that Shaw block, he hits the arm and kicks Dom's leg making him kneel Shaw spins and elbows Dom who stumble back then Shaw punch him again.

Dom fell to the floor he gets up, but Shaw spins kick him making Dom roll on the floor while in the air the helicopter arrives Jakande stares at the carpark as Shaw punch Dom to his car who notice the grenades Shaw went to Dom who turns Shaw went to knee him, but Dom holds his leg moves it down Shaw punch Dom who grabs his legs and lift him up and threw him onto the roof landing on it.

Shaw grunts but Dom pulls Shaw off to the ground the Pilot said, "I have eyes on Toretto" Dom grabs Shaw again and threw him over and Shaw lands on his car and tumble over to the other side on his front and start to get up but Dom jumps on the hood jumps over to Shaw shouting and hit him making Shaw land on the ground.

But Shaw grabs the pole and hit Dom who fell to the floor Shaw groans Dom gets up as Shaw crawls and stands up looks to Dom who stares while Jakande stares the Pilot said, "Shaw's in the way" Jakande said "Then it seems our friendship is at an end" He stares "Do it" The Pilot press the button releasing a missile destroying a part of the carpark making Shaw and Dom move back.

Dom notice cracks on the ground it went around Shaw who notice Dom stares he said, "Thing about street fights..." Shaw looks to Dom who looks to him "...the street always win" So Dom growls and stomps on the ground with a grunt making the area under Shaw collapse who falls landing on rubble Dom kneels watching Shaw land there.

Dom looks to the helicopter he moves Jakande looks to Dom who glares at him the helicopter the screen had a lock on Dom, Jakande said "Good-bye, Toretto" Dom glares but suddenly bullets hit the helicopter.

C/n POV

After walking for a while, we see the helicopter Luke fires the minigun I ask, "Need a hand" Luke said, "Not really" He fires making the helicopter move a bit I then notice a man holding gun I said, "They got a gun aiming at us" Luke said, "I got this" He fires hitting the man making him fall out of the helicopter.

Y/n POV

I drove making a turn heading towards the carpark fast with Letty and Ramsey I shift gears and change pedals going faster I notice Luke standing firing the minigun and C/n kneeling next to him I, but Jakande fires the gun and destroys a car next to us I grunt said "This is too far" I keep going and stop turning the wheel making Letty and Ramsey grunt.

Noticing the bullets, I set to reverse and went backwards "Duck" Letty and Ramsey both duck as I drive backwards avoiding the bullets Letty said, "We need some help over here" I keep shifting moving around avoiding the bullets" We're getting nailed" I raise my radio said, "We need some backup now".

I keep moving the car around avoiding bullets as Luke keeps firing at Jakande but suddenly the helicopter moves I stop "Where's he going" Ramsey, Letty and I all watch the helicopter fires at the carpark C/n yells "They're distracted, Hobbs" Luke fires at them Jakande fires back I drive forward then notice Luke aims at the tail destroy it making the helicopter move a bit.

We watch the carpark start to collapse I got out with Letty, and Ramsey I notice Brian, Tej and Roman arrive C/n gets up stands next to Luke we all watch the carpark collapse then we see Dom in the air heading for the helicopter, but it went up more and Dom scrape it we watch Dom hit a beam Letty yells "Dom".

Dom starts to tumble down I yell "NO" We all start to run C/n yells "Dom" Then the helicopter explodes it spins and lands on the carpark we run forward C/n and Luke both climb up towards Dom's car they pull the rubble out of the way Brian, and I all climb up the rubble with Letty we help Luke and C/n with the door and Dom falls out.

Luke and I grab Dom and pull him out of the car I said, "Come on" Brian said, "Come on, buddy" Luke grunts and C/n helps Roman and Tej join us we lay Dom on the rubble Letty ask, "Is he breathing" Brian said, "What I want you to do keep his head tilted up" C/n and I start to help "Pinch his nose, keep his head tilted, breath into him now, go".

Lett did that as C/n and I push Dom's chest Brian said "Yeah, good" I said, "Come on, Dom" We try again Brian said, "Come on, Dom" C/n said, "Come on, you son of bitch" Brian yells "You come on" I yell "Breath, damn it" We keep pushing Brian said "Go, go, breath" Letty does that "Come on, damn it" C/n said, "Let's go".

Brian said, "Come on, Dom, I need you to breathe, come on" Brian, C/n and I keep going "Come on, Dom" I said, "Come back" Letty said "Oh, my god" C/n said, "Come on, buddy" Brian said "Dom, come on, come on" But Letty puts her hand on our said "Stop it" But suddenly Letty push Brian "Back off" But Brian said, "Will you stop".

C/n and I stop to watch this "Breathe into him" But Letty yells "Get off of him" Brian said, "Pinch his nose" Brian moves Letty and said, "You breathe into him" Letty yells "Back off" Brian yells "You breathe into him" Letty yells "Back off" C/n and I pull Brian back away from them Letty crying she said "Please, please, Dom".

She holds Dom in her arms crying "Dom, baby, I know you're hurting right now, but I want you to listen" We move back "Stay awake and focus on me" She holds Dom's hand "I remember everything" C/n look to me frowning I frown back "It came to me like a flood" She looks at Dom "I remember that night in the Dominican Republic".

We listen staring "The night we got married" Shocking us "If you die, I die" Dom didn't respond Letty looks up "And I'm not ready to leave this place yet" She holds his hand with the necklace on it "This moment is still ours" We all frown at them "I remember everything" I stare at them "I remember it all" Suddenly Dom said, "It's about time".

Letty laughs we watch Dom open his eyes Letty looks to us I smile seeing him still alive I fist bump C/n who does it back smiling Letty ask, "Why didn't you tell me we were married" Dom looks at her then said, "Because you can't tell someone they love you" We smile I run up to them Brian said, "Holy shit" We gather around them I look to see fire trucks, ambulance and police arrive.

3rd POV

Location CIA Detention Black Site

Meanwhile doors slide open to reveal Shaw in a prison uniform chains connect to his legs and wrist with Luke behind him and some military guards Luke shoves Shaw forward who walks with the military men behind them walking through a hallway on either side is guns cocking aiming at Shaw who ask, "You sure you brought enough backup with you, Hobbs".

Luke just said "Oh, they ain't mine" He looks to see more guns cocking "They're here to protect you from me killing your ass" They stop in front of a door the alarm went and the locks came off making the door to the side Shaw enters his cell he sits down facing Luke he sighs ask "You do know none of this will keep me, right".

Luke walks a bit smiling he laughs he said "Well, once you dig through 38 feet of concrete and steel, my fist and a body bag will be waiting for you on the other side" He furrow his brows "So, I suggest you get to digging, boy" The door closes as Luke smiles while Shaw just stares Luke turns and leaves with the military as Shaw watch them go alone.

Y/n POV

Dom, Tej, Brian, Roman, Ramsey Letty, C/n and I are at the beach with Mia and her son Jack, C/n said, "Now this is relaxing" I smile said "Yeah" Then Mia calls "Daddy, come play" Brian said "Yeah" He watch Mia points said, "Look at him" Jack looks "Look at him" Jack runs forward into Brian's arms Brian said "Yeah, buddy".

He laughs Dom said, "Duty calls" Brian said, "It does" He gets up Mia calls "Hey, hey, come on" Brian holds Jack's arm spreading them he said, "Let's get Mama" He lifts him "Yeah" Roman said "...because the sun is out, you know, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done" C/n sighs at Roman "Just, like, really dark".

Brian ask, "You got it, Jack" Tej nudge Roman as Mia said, "You got it, you're a pro" Roman ask "What you nudging me for" Tej said "Close your mouth for two seconds" C/n motion said, "Just open your eyes, man" I point ask "What do you see right there" We watch Brian lift Jack in the air Roman said "Beautiful".

We all watch them "That's where he belongs" Dom said "Home" I smile "Where he's always belonged" Brian said "Hey, hey, you gotta help me out, buddy" Mia calls "Nice, Dad" Roman said "Things are gonna be different now" I smile watching Brian lifts Jack up then Dom calls "Hey, Y/n" I look at Dom who stands up he motion me to follow him.

I look at C/n and said, "I'll be back" He nods I got up Dom and I watch Brian, Jack and Mia run to the ocean then we both walk Ramsey calls "You aren't going to say good-bye" C/n looks said "It's a bit rude you know" We look back at them Dom said, "It's a never good-bye".

3rd POV

With that Y/n and Dom both turn and start to walk "It's been a long day" Letty smiles "Without you, my friend" Brian bends down "And I'll tell you all about it" C/n smiles watching the family "When I see you again" Tej nods his head "We've come a long way" Roman smiling watching them "From where we began".

Brian holds Jack up then hugs him with Mia walking over "Oh, I'll tell you all about it" They hug staring at the ocean together "When I see you again" They kiss "When I see you again" Meanwhile on the road is a black Dodge Charger Maximus "First, you both go out your way" A red Toyota Avalon both driving "And the vibe is feelin' strong".

The cars make a curve "And what's small turned to a friendship" Dom and Y/n both drive in their cars staring forward "And that bond will never be broken" They drive forward "The love will never get lost" They stop at an intersection "Then the line will never be crossed" Dom and Y/n stop side by side "Established it on our own".

A black car drives pass "It's been a long day" Dom looks to Y/n who had a thoughtful look on his face "Without you my friend" Y/n looks to Dom "And I'll tell you all about it" Suddenly a silver Toyota Supra Mark IV stops next to Y/n side "When I see you again" The car revs "When I see you again..." Inside the car is Brian who said "Hey, you both thought you could leave without saying good-bye" Dom and Y/n look at him they smile Brian looks forward, Y/n looks forward smiling.

Dom staring at them smiling "I used to say I lived my life a quarter mile at a time..." He looks forward "...and I think that's why we were brothers" Fades black "Because you did, too".

Flashback

The Fast and the Furious

Brian and Mia both look, Brian motion the car as Y/n leans against the tow truck eating an orange fruit Brian said, "This is your car" Dom points ask, "My car" Mia and Brian sitting in Cha Cha Cha on a date Mia ask, "Want to go for a drive" Dom, Brian and Y/n all drive over the train tracks through the bars landing on the other side, Brian holds his keys out to Dom who looks at him.

2 Fast 2 Furious

Brian under a car smiling, Y/n reversing his car with a foot on a wheel looking Brian who's shock Y/n flips him off, Brian puts an arm around Y/n before we followed those girls Brian said "Let's go", Tej smiles said, "What's happening, dude" He fist bumps with Brian who said, "Thanks for the invite".

Fast and Furious

Dom and Brian walking together in a impound, Brian smiling, Mia, Brian and Dom all sitting together at a table praying, Mia and Brian kiss.

Fast Five

Briand and Mia watch Dom, Vince and some men enter through the hole of a train, Dom hugs them smiling, Brian looks to Dom who looks to him, Brian and Dom both in Dom's car looking around Dom said "Home, sweet home" Brian smiles then said "Yeah, but it's better if Y/n, Leon, Letty and Jesse were all here with us".

Dom nods, Brian and Roman bro hug with Han and C/n watching them, Brian and Mia who is pregnant walking on the beach smiling, Dom, Gisele, Han, Brian, Mia, Rico, Tego, Roman, Tej, Vince and C/n all gather in a circle Dom points said, "The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now" Dom raise his beer "Salud, mi familia" The group raise their beers said "Salud" They clink beers.

Fast and Furious 6

Brian holding baby Jack, Mia and Dom look to Luke who said, "It's official, you're all free".

Flashback ends

At the same time Dom, Y/n and Brian all drive forward "No matter where you are..." They make a curve "...whether it's a quarter mile away..." They make another curve "...or halfway across the world..." They drive forward making a curve Dom looks to Y/n who looks to him then look to Brian who looks at him smiling then looks forward.

Dom staring at Brian "You'll always be with me" Dom looks forward smiling "And you'll always be my brother" The trio keeps driving forward then Brian makes a turn leaving both Dom and Y/n driving forward while Brian drives off to Mia and Jack.

For Paul Walker AKA Brian O'Conner

Y/n POV

After Brian split Dom and I head back to the others Brian took Mia and Jack home while I sat on my car thinking Dom ask "Something on your mind" I look at him the others gather I said "I'm going to move out of LA and head for Tokyo to start my life" Letty ask "Your family know" I shake my head said "I'm going to tell them when we get back"

C/n put his hands in his pocket said, "I'm going to head back to my family see how they are" I got up look at each one I said, "I'll see you all again" They smile, and I smile back at them we all got in our cars and drive away.

I got a plane heading for LA I drove to the front of my family house I got out after turning the engine I walk to the door and open the door M/n, F/n and L/s/n saw me I walk over sit at the table "I got something to tell you" They listen as I told them about moving out his M/n and F/n happy and L/s/n a bit sad but happy.

A few hours later my car was packed with his bags and suitcases I turn hug F/n who hugs back said "Come visit us" I said, "I will" We let go I hug M/n who cries a bit said, "Please be careful" I smile I said, "Can't promise that" We let go I look to L/s/n we hug tightly she said "I'm going to miss you" I smile I said "I know but your old enough now to take care of yourself"

We let go L/s/n said, "I have someone to meet you" I look to see a tall man with silver hair wearing a red shirt, long blue jeans and white shoes he walks forward "Bro meet Lyon my boyfriend" Lyon holds his hand out said, "I heard a lot about you from her" I stare at him then shake his hand I ask, "You got plans".

Lyon nods said, "You could say that" I look at L/s/n then back I said, "I heard this from a friend who has a sister 'You break her heart, I'll break your neck'" Lyon knew who I mean he said, "That's never going to happen" I nod I walk to my car but stop I look said "Hey, sis" L/s/n said "Yeah" I ask, "You got your licence" L/s/n nods said, "About a week before you got here".

I point to my old car said, "You see that Honda" She nods looking I threw the keys to her she caught them "She's yours now" She look shock I smile "Don't crash it" I enter my car turn the engine on I shift gears and drive forward I look at the mirror to see L/s/n waving with Lyon, M/n and F/n joining I wave back.

Erza POV

I was on my way home thinking about Y/n I turn into my street and stop to see Y/n car right there and Y/n leaning against it waiting shock I drive forward then notice suitcases he sees me I open my garage and park my car in I got out look at him Y/n turns ask "Can it fit one more" I smile said "Yeah" I run to him he lifts me up.

We kiss each other for a long time we let go "How long are you staying" Y/n smiles he said "I'm not going anywhere" I smile we kiss again staying like this.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at a building Mr. Nobody walks into a room with some men he said, "Okay let's get God's Eye working" The men connect God's Eye to the computers, and it runs up and ready a Soldier said, "God's Eye ready sir" Mr. Nobody smiles said "Good" Another Soldier ask, "Who are we looking for" Mr. Nobody walks to him said "We are looking for the one man no one has ever captured".

The 1st soldier types the name in, and a profile appears a picture shows a man wearing a ski mask but over his face is a metal skull grinning evilly his name is 'Apocalypse' a 3rd soldier got his phone out he turn said, "Sir" Mr. Nobody looks to him "I just got word she's starting to look for him" Mr. Nobody looks back to Apocalypse face he said "Okay, Apocalypse..." He leans in "...where are you" God's Eye begins to work on finding Apocalypse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 327 10
(sequel to The thief & a criminal) Cassie was prepared to retire to become Aunty Cass to Mia & Brian's child. But, like every plan, things don't alwa...
87.9K 1.5K 40
Furious || Tej Parker "π‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ 𝑒𝑔𝑙𝑦 π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒." Sidney Jones. A lonely girl with a lone...
25.5K 227 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.
510K 13.6K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...