Deadly innocence.

By hydro_soul51

A man so numb , a man full of anger and hidden pain , a man full of secrets and lust, a man with a such a str... More

Prolouge
Part one.
Part two .
Part three.
Part four.
Part five .
Part six.
Part seven .
Part eight
Part ten .
Part eleven .
Part twelve
Part thirteen .
Part fourteen😳
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen .
Part Eighteen
Part nineteen
Part tweenty
Finals
After it all

Part nine .

46 3 0
By hydro_soul51

Ryan where are we going angel practically whined but the only answer she got was complete silence. His grip on her thigh became harder and his eyes stayed on the road not paying any attention to the crybaby in the passenger seat.

—————————————————    angel remiro

He was ignoring me he's been ignoring me since I accidentally called him in old man . I know he's mad at me I can feel the steam coming off of his body and his grip tightens every time I speak. I've been talking his head off one more word from me and I won't have any blood flowing in my thigh. I removed his hand from me and he looked at me with daggers he tried to put it back but I slapped his hand alway . Big mistake.

He let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers to my core. Soon we pulled up to a large  gated brick building. A clueless expression painted over my face and he finally spoke .

This is my ware house it was given to me after my dad left me and my mother .

So your dad was the mafia boss before you?

Ryan let out a big sigh and took a long pause before responding - Yea he was.

I gave him a peck on the lips and watched as he got out of the car I did the same and he quickly grabbed my hand .

You know the rules angel behave yourself your already in trouble anyways and I don't think you want any other punishments Ryan says sternly.

We walk towards the gates to see two tall men that carried large guns and black bullet proof vests coverd their chest. I got lost in my mind as I began to think about Ryan in a bullet proof vest . He pulled my hand to come on as the sounds of the-rusty gate rung throughout my ears as we walked through the gates the smell of blood clogged my nose .

Ryan stoped walking and pulled out his gun and cocked it back. The sound of the gate opening once again made the air Thicc.

Hey beautiful!

I turn my head around to see ace with a huge smile on his face Ryan let go off my hand and let out a big sigh as he put the gun away .

Hi handsome I say running up to him and giving him a big hug .

Ryan do you smell that ? Ace says taking in a big whiff of the air .

Ryan nodded as he held his hand out for me to hold his hand again And I obeyed. We continued are long walk to the bricked building and we traveled up steep stairs to find large brown doors .

Ryan took out a set of keys and unlocked the door . My eyes quickly spotted a corpse hanging from the top of the staircase I looked up to a shocked Ryan . His eyes widened and he let go of my hand aces smile became a frown as soon as he saw the young man  swinging from the brown rope . Ryan stormed off up the stairs and left me to stare at the body .

Beautiful don't be mad at him ok - a while ago  when we where younger his brother committed suicide . Ryan was the one who found him he blames himself for everything and these tyep of deaths has always messed with him. Come on I'll take you up to his office I'm sure that's where he is .

I nood and follow ace up the brown steps . We turned corner to corner right to left Intill we  reached another large door at the end of the hall . Up above the door said mr. Martinez. The door was closed but I can hear the sound of muffled screaming.

FUCK what the fuck  is going on why the fuck is Marcus hanging from the fucking stair case . AND WHY the hell are all of my gaurds dying I need answers and I need them now or if you want the hard way I'll come to your house personally and pay you and you sweet grandma a visit hmm?

A knock intrupts the muffled screaming and a sound of sniffling pierced through the door .

Angel come in . 

Howd you know it was me ?

Your knock .

Are you ok baby? Angel says sitting on Ryan's lap . She felt his body un clench and relax .

Yes I'm just really confused.

Interrupting the two  a short man with round glasses ran in his eyes popping out of his head he looked scared . Boss I figured out why all of are men are dying.

Look check out this the wierd man opens his computer and placed it on the desk .

—————————————————
                the video

Please don't kill me -please don't kill me ok - ok I'll talk be. he's going to kill you Ryan . Just like he killed your mother why do you think dad left? He was scared.  R is back Ryan .... And he's gonna kill you all . Mom wanted to tell you but we all know what happened to her for opening her mouth .
—————————————————

My entire body clenched  at her words . I was so angry I couldn't even see that tears streamed down my face . The feeling of revenge taken over my body  . Who the fuck is r ? Whoever it is I will find and kill him . He will suffer he took my everything from me my mother he took the only person I had . He let me watch her leave .

I'm gonna kill that basterd  Ryan says under his breath. Angel wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately. The anger In his eyes calmed at her touch . Angel wiped the water from under his eyes and he rested his head on hers their faces inches apart . Their pants grew heavier as they took in each other's presences .

Screaming intrupted the two Ryan pulled out his gun and quickly got up .

Stay here princess I will come back for you ok .

Ryan what's going on ? Please be safe angel says worried .

I love you angel. Ryan says as he left his office and closed the door.

The sounds of gun shots and loud booming sounds echoed through out the building .

But then it got quiet. No gun sounds no loud booming sounds no screaming almost as if the air went stiff. Angel grew worried she contemplated on if she should go see if Ryan's ok but the sound of the door opening scared her.

Hey beautiful you ok. Ace walked over with  tears falling from his eyes.

Ace - what's wrong.

It's Ryan he's... he got hurt . It's really bad angel .

My legs gave out leaving me on the floor tears ran down my face as my chest felt heavy i struggled to breathe as the sound of an ambulance muffled my loud cry's.  I can't breathe- fuck I can't breathe I scream out as I thought the love of my life has been taken from me .

Ace is he dead? Ace looked away not knowing exactly what to say to the broken angel infront of him.

No he's not- he's going to be - ace took a pause to carefully make shure he's saying the right things- he's gonna be fine angel.

Where is he? Angel says trying to Breathe.

I had to move his body the police are not aloud inside here. He's outside the gates but the ambulance has probably already taken him to the hospital.

I'm going to go ahead and go to the hospital Whould you like to come with me  ?

Angel gives ace a forced smile and follows ace to the car . More body's scattered throughout the building. Bullet holes through every wall in the ware house. The loud sound of the rusted gates opening made the hairs on my neck jump up.  We entered aces car and I quickly put on my seat belt . Ace sped off and we arrived at the hospital in 30minutes.
————————————————— I sprinted into the emergency room and quickly to the front desk.

Yes can I help you the nurse says with an annoyed voice .

Ryan Martinez? Is he here .

She taps the computer keys a slow 10000 times before answering me .

yeah he's here  he just got out of emergency surgery.

Can I  go back and see him well theirs another person.

Yeah go ahead  room 201 .

The loud sound of me and aces fast foot steps together sounded as if big foot was walking around the damm hospital .

I finally spot room 201 and slowly open the door .

I turn the corner to see a very hurt Ryan . Stitches coverd his chest where bullets use to lay.  My hand cuffed his face as tears streamed from my eyes .  His body hooked to every machine you could think of . The slow sounds of the heart rate monitor echoed throughout the room.

His eyes slowly blank open his grey eyes piercing through my skin he lifted his hand to wipe my tears.

Your so stupid I say in a breathy whisper while his hand caressed my face .

I'm sorry baby don't cry I'm here . He sat back letting out a huge groan and saw ace with a worried expression.

What the hell happened ace says actually confused.

All I remember is hearing a lady screaming I left angel up stairs and I saw the girl from the video .

What video?

Ask ardy he has it angel interrupted.

The lady was covered in blood she pulled out a gun she was crying she kept apologizing over and over. She pretended to try and kill herself and while I was looking at her I felt heat all over my body I'd been shot. But not by her I fired the gun and the bullet hit her in the chest.

But by who? Angel sighs

R - ace answers  in a whisper.

We need to find out who r is immediately. Ace says as he got a call - gotta go be safe ry ace says walking out

Ryan are you stupid! A woman in distressed came in the room her long black hair  works well with her pale skin . Mascara smeared under her eyes as she moved closer to Ryan .

Gabby ? Ryan says in a low tone .

She cupped his face and lightly slapped his face .

How do you feel? Gabby says in a worried tone as she looked at a very hurt Ryan.

I'm fine gabby Ryan scoffed and looked towards a some what irritated angel .

Oh uh this is angel .

Oh hello nice to see Ryan finally has friends.

Oh no Angels not my friend gabby she's my girlfriend.

A huge smile played on gabbys face as she hugged angel tightly angel returned the smile but you could see the confused look behind it .

This is my sister gabby . Ryan groaned trying to sit up .

Lay back Ryan angel says sternly.

Come here angel .

Angel comes close and bends down his lips practically touching her ear .

I promise angel once I get out of here it's not looking pretty for you sweetheart. I hope you thought of that safe word.

Angels breathe hitched and her eyes widened her body tensed and she sat down quickly next to gabby his words and his tone in his voice made her body lose all control of her self . Her legs crossed and she applied a very much needed pressure. Gabby took noticed and cleared her voice .

So Ryan your birthday is in a week so what are you doing for it ?

Wait what it is ? Angel says in shock.

You didn't know ? Gabby says with a shocked impression.

Every time I mentioned his birthday he uh- distracted me from the topic angel says clearing her throat. A deep chuckle escaped Ryan's lips when he noticed what the distraction was .

Mhm... I see gabby says suspicious any ways his birthday is in a week it's on Friday . Hopefully he recovers fast and makes it out of the hospital.

The sounds of snores interrupted the conversation and we realized Ryan was sound a sleep.

Where's ace I thought he was here gabby says as her face turned a dark red .

He got a call and had to run I'm shure he will be back tomorrow .

Oh.. ok she says with a slight smile .

You like him don't you angel says with a huge smile.

Don't be silly angel gabby says with a chuckle.

Mhm yea we will see about that hmm?

What is that supposed to mean gabby says with a grin on her face .

How about we throw Ryan a party.

Hell yea let's do it !

Here's my number text me ! Gabby says excited .

And will I'll make Shure ace is their also angel says with a smirk .

Gabby gave  angel a smile and a smile to a sleeping ryan before she headed out .
__________________________________
Ryan Martinez
I felt a pair of small hands touch my face I open my eyes to see the love of my life right in front of me her smile instantly made me warm. Her lips against mines as she sat besides me on the bed . I could tell she was nervous about touching me but I reassured her that it was ok . Her head against my chest as my heart speed up rapidly id never felt like this with anyone before I only want her she's the only one who can make me feel like this . She's mines and only mines no one can have her . No one even if where  not together. she will always be mines she belongs to me and I know it's selfish but I don't care . A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and my doctor came in doctor Danny was his name . he gave me a big  smile but turned his attention on angel . He looked her up and down and smirked - I wanted him dead on the spot but I kept my composer by remembering he saved my life .

Good news mr. Martinez you'll be out of here tomorrow your wounds seem to be healing well and the bullets didn't hit anything life threatening where afraid you did lose a lot of blood but your going to be fine . I'm putting you on bed rest for five days so I suggest you find someone to take care of you. Do you have someone?

Yes he does angel answers with a big smile that made my heart flutter .

I do ? I say sarcastically.

I would hit you but I don't wanna hurt you even more then your hurt now .

Please after I'm recoverd you'll be the one in here next Ryan says under his breath.

What was that mr Martinez ? the doctor asked as his eyes widened.

Nothing thank you doc . Ryan says basically shewing the doctor away with his words .

Your welcome get your rest today you'll be dismissed early . The doctor gave us both a smile and left out and angel let out the most beautiful giggle.

Your beautiful angel.

Angel gave a big smile and a kiss and sat in the chair next to the bed. Ryan cut on the tv and layed back to relax his eyes shut and the pillow pulled him into a peaceful rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 5 15
"Are you ready to beg to be fucked?!" He asked, pulling off his pants and stroking himself. "Just beg and I'll satisfy you" He groans "C'mon just beg...
53.8K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
262K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...