Sinful Desires

By gayacademy

"We can't keep doing this" I was more trying to convince myself than her "Why not mi amor" she placed kisses... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

Author's Note

36.6K 428 21
By gayacademy

Hello beautiful people. We are back with a another book. Welcome to Sinful Desires. I really hope that you guys enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to share ideas or opinions in the comment section.

Warning

This book contains

• Mature Content ( Truck load of it )
• Mature Language
• Drug Abuse
• Sexual Abuse
• Violence

• This was book is purely my idea and if it clashes or seems similar with anyone else's, free feel to contact me and I'll take a look.

• I will not condemn hate in this book or bullying. All rude comments will be deleted and block.

• We respect everyone of size, race and sexuality here

• All right reserved. This book should not be copied or republished by anyone

• Feel free to criticize and point out any any errors

• This is an intersex book meaning girl with a dick. Don't like it then don't read it.

• The pictures in the this book will only be used as reference. Remember this a girlxgirl book. I do not own copy rights to the pictures being used.

Love you all. Remember we are all equal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
901K 21.7K 78
I feel her chest heave deeper and deeper with every touch as i reach her waist exposing her white panties. I push the dress away, leaving them out on...
131K 4.6K 31
Completed :) '"May I?" She said, mimicking my tone from earlier. I nodded, almost letting out a moan as I felt her body push against mine. Her hand...
229K 7K 72
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...