Forever Lily

By summerdummer

When 18 year old Lily Reed moves to a new school, she has no idea of the huge changes in her life. Especially... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

219 12 3
By summerdummer

    I wake up to sun light shining through my blinds.  I look at my clock, and see that it is only 7 a.m. I could of gotten like, five more hours of sleep.

    My phone starts to ring, so I pick it up and look at the screen. The name Hot Stuff pops up on my screen. Drake's calling me. He changed his name in my phone when I fell asleep in his lap one time. If he rejects me I don't know, how I will react.

    I pick up the phone. "Hello?" I answer.

    "Hey, sweet cheeks. What are you doing later?" He asks me.

    "Umm...nothing that I can think of." I say, wondering what he's up to.

    "Would you like to come over, and spend the day with yours truly?" He asks hopefully.

    "Yeah, sure." I agree happily.

    "Great! I'll pick you up around 11:30. I gotta go. See yah later sweet cheeks."

    "Okay, bye." I hang up.

     What do I wear? Where's my mom when I need her? Oh yeah right, she's mooching off her husband of the month. Okay...so I'm a little bitter, but I'm just so nervous.

    Will it be awkward now? He still hasn't told me how he feels. I look at the clock, and see it's 9:30! Woah. I have been staring off into space for two and a half hours. I need to get ready.

    I head downstairs, and eat a toaster stroodle. The best breakfast, man has created.

    After I'm done with eating, I go into my bathroom, and do my usual routine, before coming out and picking out something to wear.

    I decide on some jean shorts, and a cute tank top. I don't want to seem like I'm trying too hard, but I also don't want to seem like I don't care.

    Why do I care so much? I have never felt like this with anyone.

     When I get done getting ready it's only eleven, so I have some time to spare. I busy my self with cleaning. I'm a clean freak, the only thing that can be messy is my room. Isn't it weird, how it works out like that?

    I hear a knock at the door, and I jump about five feet in the air. I walk over to the door, practicing breathing in and out. When I open the door, I see Drake looking great, as usual. He's wearing a plain  black shirt, with khaki shorts and a pair of black vans. His shirt was taught over his chest, so I could see every, easily defined muscle. "Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk

    I turn beet red, and duck my head down. He tilts my chin up. "Don't worry so do I." He says softly. "You look beautiful." He says with a genuine smile.

    "Thank you." I say politely.

    "Are you ready to go?"

    "Yeah, let's go."

    He takes my hand in his, and we walk out to my drive way, and instead of his car he brought his stupid 'Death Trap'! "Ha! You're kidding me right?" I say with huge eyes.

    He chuckles slightly. "Afraid not sweet cheeks."

    "Drake...I won't ride with you, with only one helmet." I say defiantly.

    "Good thing I have two." He says with a smirk, while holding up the helmet I wore last time, and another helmet. "I got it customized, just for you." He hands me the helmet, and it's all black. I turn it around, and see in bright, bold pink letters it says 'Sweet Cheeks'.

     I look up at him, with a smile. "Thank you." I say genuinely. "But I'm still not getting on that thing." I say with smirk

     "For me! Please?" Drake whines, with puppy dog eyes.

     How can I say no to that. "Fine!" I finally sigh out.

    He does a mini happy dance, while I sit there watching him. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I burst out laughing, and he looks at me shocked, like he forgot I was there. He starts to blush lightly, while pulling on his helmet. 

    Before he can pull it on all the way, I kiss his cheek, and straddle his motorcycle. He turns around, and searches my eyes for something. He grabs my hands and wraps my arms around his waist, and this time I don't pull away.

    We pull out of my drive way, and zoom off to his house. I have never been to his house, and I'm pretty excited. We stop at a red light, and when he turns around, I can see a small smile on his face. Which makes me grin, like a Cheshire cat.

     We pull into a house that was probably, just as big as mine, if not bigger. He shuts the engine off, and takes off his helmet. My torso is still pressed to his back, he glances back and laughs softly. I finally make myself let go of him, and I thought I saw a flash of disappointment on his face, but it could have been my wild imagination.

    We walk up to his door, and he opens it for me, like a gentleman. "Drake is that you?" I hear a sweet lady's voice ring out, across the house.

    "Yeah, it's me Aunt Fiona." Drake calls back.

     A few seconds later, I see an older woman walking her way over to us. "Ooh..is this the girl you have been talking about?" She says with a smirk.

    "Fiona." He groans.

    "Hush, now child. Aren't you a doll." She says, now directing her last statement to me.

    I blush slightly. "Thank you, and my name's Lily." I say with a bright smile.

    "She's a keeper. I'm glad he finally grew a pair, and asked you out." She tells Drake.

    "You can't say things like that, and I haven't even asked her out." He says.

    "And why the hell not?" She asks with her brows furrowed.

    He goes over to her, and whispers her something that I can't hear.

    She gives him a knowing smile. "Nice to meet you Lily, hopefully I will get see more of you. Now I have to continue on making dessert." She smiles, before walking off, to what I assume is the kitchen.

    "Follow me." He instructs, and grabs my hand. Leading me to his back yard. He pulls the screen door open, and I see a giant pool, and ample amount of grass.

    On the side is a little table, with a picnic basket, sitting on top of it. I look at it, and than back at him. He gives me a sheepish grin, and tugs me along.

    He pulls me to the table, and we both sit down, across from each other. "So you made us a picnic?" I ask.

    "Yeah, I mean...I thought girls like that, maybe I'm wrong. I should of brought you some where fancier than this, or maybe to the mov-".

    I reach over and put my hand over his mouth, to stop his rambling. "Shh..I love it." I say.

    I can feel his lips turn up under my hand, and all of a sudden I feel his tongue glide across my palm. Gross! "Ew! Keep your tongue in your mouth." I laugh out.

    "Nah, I'm good." He says smugly.

    "Whatever...what's in the basket?" I ask him.

    "Well, we have peanut butter sandwiches, strawberries, veggie straws, and juice boxes." He says.

    "Ooh...it's so fancy." I joke.

     We make our plates, and dig in. "So, I invited you here, for a reason."

    "Okay, what is this reason." I ask.

    "The last time I saw you, you told me you liked me more than a friend. I wanted to tell you that....I think...I think I'm falling for you. I'm falling hard." He finishes.

    I'm too astonished, to say anything. "Well, this is awkward..." Drake trails off.

    That seems to get my attention. "Thats great!" I rush out. "I mean that's cool..." I say, trying to be smooth, but failing miserably.

    He laughs at my antics. I blush slightly. "So, where does that leave us?" He asks.

    "That's up to you." I tell him.

    "Well...Lily will you-"

     "Drake." I hear a female voice call out.

     "Umm...we will finish this later, I promise." He says, like last time.

     "Okay." I say, I trying to hide my disappointment.

    He looks back at me with uncertainty, but I give him a small smile, to try and convince him, that I'm okay.

    "Drake, are you out here?"

    "Yeah, mom. I'm by the pool." He calls to her.

    "There you are, I hav-Oh! We have company. Drake would you  like to introduce me to your friend?" She asks him.

    "Mom this is Lily. Lily this is my mom."

    "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Jamison." I tell her.

    "Oh sweetie, call me Karen." She says sweetly.

    I smile in return. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Karen asks me.

    "Oh...I don't know if Drake would want that..." I trail of uncertainty.

    "Well, your staying it's settled." She beams, before excusing herself.

    "Why would you think that I don't want you here?" Drake asks me, like he's hurt.

    "I don't know...I didn't want to impose you." I say meekly.

    Drake grabs my face gently, and squishes my cheeks together. "You would never impose. Understand?" Drake scolds me.

    I nod, than he lets go of my face, and grabs my hand instead. He's sure being very touchy today. Is it bad that I like it? "While dinner is being prepared, we can go up to my room, and hang out or something." He offers.

    We make our way up the flight of stairs, and we walk into his room. It's surprisingly clean. It's navy blue and white themed. His three walls are white, while the wall his bed sits against is navy blue. His bed spread is white with blue intricate designs on them. His mom must of designed his room.

    "It's nice." I say

    "Eh..I guess..."

    "So, what was I telling you outside...oh right! Lily will you go out with me?" He asks.

     "I would love to." I replied.

**********************************************************************************

What did y'all think? Did you like his mom...next chapter will be about the family dinner. Hope y'all enjoyed remember to like, comment and vote;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
31.6K 906 27
Lily is your average 16 year old. Good grades good parents cute boy next door. She has a great singing voice and gets accepted to college early for i...
1.2K 276 15
Neither every wicked person is created wicked by birth nor all kind people were born kind. It's all about who you choose to be. It's all about inten...
10.6K 235 27
Lily Carter is a happy- go - lucky and cheerful 17 year old girl. At least, that's what she wants everyone to believe. In reality, she's dealing wi...