A Devil king and his subjects...

By SirSlasher

What would you do if you died, and were reincarnated into one of your favorite anime? How would the story cha... More

S1, Chapter 1: What The Fuck!
S1, Chapter 2: Finding Out how Powerful I Am
S1, Chapter 3: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch
S1, Chapter 5: Making An Entrance
S1,Chapter 6: Getting Started
S1, Chapter 7: Shit Gets Real
S1, Chapter 8: Birdie, Birdie! Prepare For a Roasting.
S1, Chapter 9: Preparing for a battle, and a Date?
S1, Chapter 10: Riser, Meet Your Doom.
S2, Chapter 1: From Heaven to Hell
S2, Chapter 2: New Allies and Foes
S2, Chapter 3: Meeting with Devils, Kings and Fallen Angels pt.1
S2, Chapter 5: Disturbances
S2, Chapter 6: Y/N vs ???
A Question
S2, Chapter 7: The Aftermath
S2, Chapter 8: Two Kings Meet, and A New One Is Created
Who should join Y/N's peerage?
S2, Chapter 9: The Beginning Of Change And Some Other Stuff

S2, Chapter 4: Meeting with Devils, Kings, and Fallen Angels pt.2

1.9K 32 0
By SirSlasher

Y/N: That would be me. Sorry about that Serafall but as Sona's boyfriend it is my duty to protect her. Even if it is from her hyperactive sister.

At the notice, Serafall who had just been angry returned to her normal hyperactive self.

Serafall: Oh, you must be Y/N Lucifer, Sona has talked so much about you!

Y/N: Oh, she has, has she? All good things, I hope?

Serafall: Well, it was mostly about how handso-

Sona: *Covering her sister's mouth* Don't, he already has a way too big of an ego.

???: *cough* *cough*

Looking, they saw SirZechs and the other devils standing there, confused about the sight before them.

Y/N: Right, we should probably continue this meeting.

Grafiya who stood next to her king giggled slightly before waving at Y/N receiving one in return.

SirZechs: Sorry about not arriving sooner, now could someone introduce our guests?

Y/N: I'll do it. So the big red-haired guy is Iskandar with his master Welvet next to him. The blonde girl is Artoria with her master Irisviel next to her. And last, but certainly not least, the guy with the spear is Diarmuid. Oh, two people just left, the most important one is Gilgamesh. You'll know when you meet him by his blond hair and huge ego.

SirZechs: Alright, then I think that it is time that I introduce myself. I'm SirZechs Lucifer, no relation to Y/N.

Ajuka Beelzebub: I'm Ajuka Beelzebub.

Serafall Leviathan:*Magical pose* Serafall Leviathan!

Falbium Asmodeus: Falbium Asmodeus.

SirZechs: Could anyone tell us what we missed?

Y/N:*reaches a hand up frantically* Oh, Oh, I could do that as well, I'll give you the short version. Well like I said earlier two people just left, Tokiomi Tohsaka a mage, and Gilgamesh a demi-deity. Everybody else has agreed to fight a mage known as Caster, who is without comparison stronger than a mage such as Tokiomi. And something that you really didn't miss but should be said, are that they aren't here without reason.

SirZechs: What do you mean?

Y/N: Our guests were brought here from another universe.

Serafall: How is that even possible?

Y/N: It's thanks to a deity, known as Author that likes to be called Author-Kun. Why he brought them here is a mystery, but it's brought with it some less savory characters.

SirZechs: Author?

Y/N: Look, I didn't pick his name.

Serafall: Is the unsavory character you're talking about, Caster?

Y/N: Exactly, he's a mage with unlimited mana that's not against or more accurately likes to hang kids up like a middle finger to the existence of god. And not as important, but he thinks that Artoria Pendragon is Jeanne d' arc and is creepily "infatuated" with her. Sidetrack, I know that he has those frog eyes, but still, he isn't blind, right?

Serafall: Artoria Pendragon, is she related to King Arthur?

Y/N: Well, she's actually the king Arthur. But that brings up a good point as to why I called some of them masters. You see, in their universe, there exists a thing called the grail wars. Which as the name implies is wars fought over a holy grail, a wish-granting device. Before it begins, the grail which is omnipotent selects masters, mostly prominent mages, that it allows summoning a servant. That's why King Arthur, Iskandar or Alexander the Great, and Diarmuid are present.

SirZechs: That's ..... interesting, what do you all plan on doing now that you have been transported here?

Irisviel Einzbern: Well of course we want to return to our own universe.

Artoria Pendragon: But that could be awhile and Caster can't be allowed to run amok here.

SirZechs: Thank you for helping us.

Iskandar: No need, such lowly characters as Caster is an abomination.

Serafall: There wasn't any way to get this Gilgamesh to aid us?

Y/N: No, believe me, unless someone attacked him, he wouldn't help.

Serafall: That is unfortunate.

Y/N: Can we get any help from the angels or fallen angels?

SirZechs: We haven't had time to speak to Azazel or Gabriel yet, but I'm sure that they would help consider who's being threatened.

Y/N: *Hands over papers* This is just some extra information.

Taking the papers and quickly looking through them, one thing caught their attention.

Serafall: Excalibur...

Kiba: *quite* Grrr.

Y/N: Ok, calm down Ecchi Sasuke doing a berserker impression? If you tried to destroy it, she would instead absolutely destroy you, and I wouldn't help. Well... I probably would, but still.

Artoria Pendragon: Why does he get angry at the mention of my sword's name?

Y/N: Well, that's a story that I shouldn't tell. Ask him if you want. Sona!

Sona: Yes?

Y/N: Seeing as you're the smartest person I know, I'd like you to set up a plan to catch Caster.

Sona: M-Me?

Y/N: Well, yeah, I can't think of anyone better to do the job.

Sona: *stands tall* T-Then I will do my best.

Y/N: I know that you will. Now I'm guessing that none of you have a place to stay?

Everybody shook their head

Y/N: Well, then I think that you all should move into my residence in hell.

Welvet: What!

Y/N: Did I stututer? Well, there I did, but did I earlier? Now let me explain, firstly we could use it as a base it should have plenty of room. Secondly, seeing as we are a team, I think that getting to know each other could be useful. We'll be trusting each other, with our lives.

Artoria Pendragon: How would we get in and out of ... hell?

Y/N: It would actually be simple, I'll give you each a mark allowing you to leave and enter, simply asking one of my servants to help you.

Irisviel: I'm not quite sure if I would feel comfortable living in hell.

Y/N: Oh, is it because you're imagining a place full of fire and misery?

Irisviel: Partly.

Y/N: Well it's actually quite nice compared to the depictions. Rider, how do you feel about this?

Rider: I am interested in seeing hell, another place that I haven't been able to conquer.

Y/N: Irisviel, I'll bring Rider with me so that he can see that it's quite nice. He has no reason to lie, how would you feel about that?

Irisviel: I guess that would be fine.

Y/N: Great! Rider, give me your hand.

Iskandar walked towards Y/N, reaching his hand out Y/N took it and using some magic he focused it on his hands. And not within long, a small but bright light emanating from where he was touching. As the light died down, Y/N removed his hand, revealing a Lucifer sigil on the back of Rider's hand.

Y/N: Let's go to hell.

Using a transportation circle Y/N transported rider to his territory in hell. Arriving he looked, and he wasn't sure what to expect when going to hell, but what he saw sure wasn't it.

Rider: It's glorious!

Y/N: I know, right!

Returning to the human world, Saber, Irisviel, looked at Rider with question.

Artoria Pendragon: How was it Rider?

Rider: It was glorious, a lush forest only offset by the grand castle and bright skies.

The description seems to have caught both Irisviel and Saber by surprise. The latter perhaps because it reminded her of England during her rule when things were well.

Irisviel: I'd still like to remain in the human world.

Y/N: That's fine, do you have any money to stay here?

Irisviel: Hm, I'm not sure.

Taking out his wallet, Y/N took out a card before throwing it at Irisviel.

Y/N: Take this card, it has basically no limit, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Irisviel: I-I can't take this.

Y/N: Please do, it's no problem to me, and seeing as I can't provide you with a place to live it's the least I can do. It's this or the same amount but in gold coins and jewelry.

Irisviel: W-Well, alright.

Y/N: Does anybody else want to find a place to stay on their own?

Rider: We will be staying in your castle.

Waver Velvet didn't even try to argue.

Diarmuid: I would like to as well.

Y/N: Good, Good. I think that we should call it a day, we will have a short meeting tomorrow. Which will go into more detail about how we will go about catching and killing caster. Unless anyone's got anything to add?

Silence filled the room.

Y/N: We will reconvene tomorrow here, at noon.

Artoria and Irisviel left the house to go looking for a place to stay and to reconvene with Kiritsugu. The four super devils along with Grafiya teleporting away, preparing for tomorrow. Giving the people still present a sigil they all teleported to the Lucifer manor.

(Timeskip)

(??? POV)

Sitting in a dark room we see Rizevim Lucifer reading a dusty book, Kariya hadn't approached him yet but it made sense it had only been a few hours. He wasn't in a rush, had he waited this long he could wait a while more.

???: Kariya hasn't appeared yet, has he?

Out of seemingly thin air, he could hear a voice, but instead of acting shocked he simply put the book down on a nearby table before getting out of his chair. Turning around he saw a person that he hadn't seen before sitting in one of his chairs with his legs crossed.

Rizevim Lucifer: 'How wasn't I able to sense him coming? No matter.' To come here alone you would either have to be suicidal or simply stupid.

???: I would consider myself neither of them, you're going to be testing Y/N Lucifer soon aren't you?

Rizevim Lucifer: I'm not sure where you would have gotten that idea from.

???: Playing dumb isn't going to work here, but I'm not here to stop you.

Rizevim Lucifer: You're not?

???: No, quite the opposite actually. I'm here to help you, if Y/N can't pass your test he's nothing but a waste.

Rizevim Lucifer: You think that I would need help, are you insinuating that I'm weak?

???: Once again, no. But you'll need a lot more power than you have at the moment to complete your task.

Rizevim Lucifer: You're nothing but a fool, get out of my sight *magic*

Rizevim thought that he wouldn't be a problem, simply a fool to erase from this existence. That he, son of the original lucifer before it was stolen by that red-headed fool SirZechs would need help, preposterous. This wouldn't prove to be the case, as out of the smoke the mystery person sat as if nothing had happened.

Rizevim Lucifer: *Irritated* How!

???: I thought that you would be reasonable at least, but I guess not.

The door opened.

Yoshinaga Gorou: Rizevim, has he contacted you ye-

Noticing the person sitting in the chair, with the area around him burned and destroyed.

Yoshinaga Gorou: Rizevim, who is this?

???: So you're his lab experiment?

Yoshinaga Gorou: What did you call me?

???: Are you deaf as well, such a disappointment.

Yoshinaga Gorou: Grr!

Yoshinaga Gorou had already lept towards the mystery person, fist coated in anti-magic. Finally, he would get his fight, to shut up this person that had insulted him.

*thump*

Imagine the shock when the mystery person simply caught his fist like it was nothing.

Yoshinaga Gorou: But.... how!

???: That anti-magic of yours could come in quite handy, and be a threat. Unfortunately for you, you're fighting me.

Using his other fist the mystery person hit Yoshinaga Gorou in the stomach, causing him to crash violently into the floor knocking the air out of him.

???: Now, I've had quite enough of this today. So, I'll just give you your gift and leave.

Releasing some of his power Rizevim stood still not able to move a muscle, never before had he felt what couldn't even be called fear because it wouldn't do it justice. All he could do was watch as the person, slowly walked over to him. Placed the person's hand on his shoulder, before he could feel power like never before entering him. It only took a few seconds before the person released their hand.

???: This should even the odds, I'll be watching Rizevim Lucifer.

Disappearing in black dust particles, the pressure that he had felt released allowing him to move. A feeling filled him, anger. Anger like never before, being embarrassed like that! He was Rizevim Lucifer! Attacking the chair that person had sat in only moments before destroying it.

Rizevim Lucifer: He will have to wait for my focus is on Y/N. *Looking at his apprentice* Such a disappointment, but I guess it won't matter if the test goes as it should. *kicks him* You'll need some "upgrades".

Picking him up he placed him over his shoulder, walking out, and slamming the door shut shaking the building.

(Kariya POV)

Having had a few hours to consider his options, Kariya had come to a decision.

Kariya:' I-I should do this. It's for the best, right?'

Digging his hand into his hand, into his pocket, picking out the crumpled piece of paper. Straightening it out, allowing him to read what was written on it.

Kariya: Place, your hand atop this flyer *place his hand on the flyer*.

As soon as he did, a magic circle opened up below him.

Kariya: What is this!

That was all that he was able to say before being transported into a room that he didn't recognize. Or he did, it was too dark to see anything at all.

???: You've accepted my offer Kariya Matou?

Startling him, he turned around to be met by the familiar grey hair of the man that he had met earlier today.

The end, Roll the curtains

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 628 27
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
249K 5.4K 192
During the war that opposed the three Factions, God died. But the power that killed him was only known to three people. And now, a being with the sam...
569K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
5.1K 126 8
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...