Our Love Is Everlasting (Izuk...

By Devdog756

Izuku Midoriya, a boy with an incredible quirk, his parents are the number 2 hero couple, he's got a group of... More

Izusquad Info
Prolouge
Ch 1: Reunion Of True Love
Ch 2: Training & Shoto's Crush
Ch 3: Surprise Marriage
Ch 4: Entrance Exam

Ch 5: True Love Is Unbreakable

2.9K 66 113
By Devdog756

A few days after the entrance exam, Izuku was in the middle of training in order to keep improving himself and to get stronger to protect Momo as he was working on mixing his quirk with physical attacks, as Izuku's parents made sure he knew how to fight without fully relying on his quirk like plenty of people do.

After training for a good while, Izuku started winding down when suddenly his vision was covered as he heard a very familiar giggle.

Momo: "Guess who?"

Izuku: "I knew it was you a mile away Momo."

Momo: *pouts* "No fair Izuku."

Izuku laughed as Momo uncovered his eyes as he turned around to look at her as he saw Momo had her hair down, which left Izuku completely stunned.

Izuku: "Good God, you look beautiful with your hair down Momo! Well, more beautiful then you already are."

Momo: "I knew you'd like it Izu."

Izuku smirked as he gently push Momo against the wall of his home, grabbed her chin and placed his hand on the wall, just slightly above her head.

Izuku: "Oh, I love it."

Momo: "I love the confidence you have Izu~"

Izuku: "Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm the most luckiest guy in the world."

Momo: "Well, you are Izu. You're with a girl like me after all."

Izuku smiled as he hugged Momo before kissing her on the check.

Momo: "Zuwu, it tickles."

Izuku smiled as he started tickling Momo which made her start laughing, something Izuku found cute and contagious as Momo smirked before she started tickling Izuku back.

That surprised Izuku and made him lose his footing as he fell backwards but he and Momo just kept on tickling each other, which lasted for a good bit before they kissed.

Momo: "Ah, no one can ever ruin our blossoming romance Izu~"

Izuku: "True, but I know a few people who are stupid enough to try, and one's a massive bitch."

Momo: "Melromarc, isn't it?"

Izuku: "Yep."

Momo: "Figures. My dad actually beat the piss out of her father once."

Izuku: "For real? Why?"

Momo: "Don't actually know, I'm guessing he said or did something that pissed my dad off."

Izuku: "Makes sense, we constantly keep putting Malty into her place whenever she gets on her high horse or pisses us off. Sometimes both."

Momo: "That's my hubby!"

Izuku: "Especially when she tried forcing me, Kacchan, Shoto and Alucard into quirk marriages. And she always did it more with me for whatever reason?!"

Momo: "WHAT?! DO I HAVE TO FIND THAT BITCH AND TEACH HER A LESSON?!"

Izuku: "Relax Momo, I turned the bitch down faster then a rock hitting the bottom of the ocean."

Momo: "Good, you're all mine and no one else can have you!"

Izuku: "Of course my dear. Also, it's getting pretty hot all of a sudden isn't it?"

Momo: "Yeah, it is. I feel like I'm going to sweat up a storm under here."

Izuku: "I have an idea, we can swim in our pool."

Momo: "That's a great idea Izu~"

Izuku and Momo went inside to change as Izuku finished changing and went outside and saw Momo was already changed and was amazed seeing Momo's swimsuit.

Izuku: "Good God, you look divine Momo."

Momo: "Thanks Izu, used made this right now."

Izuku blushed as he lead Momo to the swimming pool when Momo smirked and swept Izuku off his feet and jumped into the pool as the two resurfaced for air.

Izuku: "Usually, the guy sweeps the girl off her feet."

Momo: "You have a problem with that Izu?"

Izuku: "As long it's you, nope."

Momo smiled as Izuku playfully splashed Momo with the water which led to them having a little water fight, which then led to them playing all sorts of water games which also doubled as a way for Momo to see how much she can get away with teasing Izuku due to the water making her look more beautiful and also letting Izuku see her nipples through her swimsuit.

After having fun in the pool, Izuku and Momo were just laying together while the sun shined down on them and also drying them.

Momo: "Heheh, that was fun Izuku."

Izuku: "Yeah it was, nothing beats a hot day like swimming."

Momo smiled and hugged Izuku as they got up, went inside to change back into their clothes and laid down on the couch.

Izuku: *yawns* "I'm going to have a little nap."

Momo: "Ok Izu, sweet dreams honey."

Izuku smiled as he closed his eyes and went to sleep as Momo smiled and placed Izuku's face in between her boobs and rested her hand on his head.

Momo: "I hope these pillows will help you sleep nice and soundly Izuku, my sexy, handsome, cute, kind, brave, green haired hubby!"

Momo then thought of Malty which made her blood boil upon even thinking about that bitch.

Momo: 'Just wait until we meet face to face Malty Melromarc, I'll show you why Izuku Midoriya is my husband and not yours!'

Momo thought of different ways to make Malty suffer before putting them on the back burner when feeling Izuku move around in his sleep as Momo smiled.

Momo: 'Izu's all mine.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
88K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...
47.9K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
10.9K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...