Adopted By One Direction *CO...

Par kmk0410

Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her... Plus

The Adoption
First day home
My Personal Prison Cell
Waking Up To Louis
Im Opening Up
When Will The Nightmare End?!?!
AUTHORS NOTE
NEW FANFIC
Finally Some Good News
New Guests and going home
Its The Important Stuff We Forget
The Secret Is Out
Note about me!!!
Very bad dream
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Day Out
ANOTHER NEW FANIC!!'
Late Birthday Party
ANOTHER NEW FANIC!!'
We meet again/late birthday party
New Book
IM SORRY!!!
INSTAGRAM NAME AND Sorry again
Finally! The birthday party!
(ON HOLD)
Fans, fans, fans. Everything Is In The Way Of Me Having A Birthday Party!
Im mad!
Long Time No See
Seriously guys! 100!
Epilouge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (LATE)
IM CRYING GUYS! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Character Ask???
Hey
Please Please Please Read
GUYS I NEED YOU

The first crush

4.9K 110 94
Par kmk0410

Sorry I haven't updated in s while its just, I've been so down since I heard Zayn left the band but, I finally got over it and now here I am!!!

________________________________________

*Georgie's Pov*

Well, we were heading out for our ''family day" or "day out" or something like that.

We are now in the car and Im setting on Niall's lap. I love my hair! Its so pretty! He's a great hair stylist!

"Thanks, I tried to make it perfect just for you!" He excitedly says. Its happening again, like I did at the hospital, Im saying what Im thinking? I hear Niall chuckle and I realized I had said all of that out loud.

"Ok, here's the plan..." Louis says while turning around to face us. "Me and Georgie are gonna get the outfit to wear for the day, Liam, you and Zayn go buy some toys for her, and Niall and Harry... dont get into trouble."

"Why would we get in trouble... well, why would I get in trouble?" Niall asks.

"I dont get in trouble either!" Harry protests.

Oi, this is gonna be a very long day.

~45 minutes of driving~

"Were here!" Liam gushes. I start to look around to figure out where 'here' is.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Were at the Mall. Were going to buy you an outfit to wear." Louis says as he opens the door and lifts me off Niall's lap. Meany, I was comfy!

"Harry and Naill, go with Liam and Zayn. Say bye Georgie!"  He said nudging me. I lazily wave back and lay my head down on louis' shoulder.

"Are you ready baby? This will only take like... 15-20 minutes tops!" He says as we walk in.

I on the other hand want to collapse onto the floor and lay there forever. So I lift up my head and fling myself back. Louis has a strong grip so I just hang backwards with my hair and arms dangling. "You havin' fun down there?" Louis chuckles.

"Yes!" I laugh as I try to raise back up but epically fail. "ugh." I grunt.

"Here I'll help you!" Louis says as he moves one of his arms to where it wraps all around me and removes the other to grab my neck/upper back and lift me up.

"Thank you!" I say and hop down. Im not really into cloths shopping. "I dont want to do this, this is boring!" I plop down onto the ground and make a pouty face up to Louis.

"Im sorry baby but we have to buy you one outfit to wear today. No exceptions. So, lets go. It will only take like two minutes."

~1 hour later~

"I dont like it" I say, walking away from the 37th outfit he's picked out.

"Gegebear! This is so difficult! Why'd you want to do this?!" Louis falls to the floor. Is that really what I look like.

I walk up to him and put my hand on my hip, "Im sorry Daddy, but this has to be done. I have ti have an outfit to wear for today. No exceptions." I mock his parental tone.

"Oh my god, Mommy do I have to!?" He cries.

"Uh-hmm!" I nod and walk away.

Oh my god, I've never seen anything more beautiful than my razor and blood but what is in front of my eyes?!

Louis looks at me with a death stare and I noticed I had said that out loud, but I didn't look at him. I kept my glaze on... him. Louis soon follows my gaze and I can see in the corner of my eyes, the face of worry. "What happened to your razor and blood?!" He stares at me with more worry.

"Eh, I dont really care right now.". I shrug with my eyes locked on the boy. The most gorgeous boy I've ever seen.

I hear a slap noise and I turn around to see Louis' hand on his forehead. "This is what its like to have a daughter with crushes!" I hear him mumble to himself. His eyes are blocked by his hand so I make a quick walk towards the boy.

He's so beautiful. I think of a plan to fall or something. So, I start walking and trip over my own foot right in front of him. "Oh my god, are you alright?" He asks me helping me up. I look at him and he looks 10 and a half, maybe 11. Im 10 so... tehehe!

(SORRY GUYS, HER BIRTHDAY IS JAN. 1ST, 2005, SO... SHES TEN NOW. BUT SHE'LL HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY JUST A VERY... VERY LATE ONE!)

"Uh, y-yea Im fine." I say as I brush off my Dads cloths.

"Oh ok! What's your name?" He asks.

"Georgie Tomlinson Malik Horan Styles Payne!" I say uncertain if I should've just picked Tomlinson.

"Cool, Im Ronnie Falconary (fal- con- ary). Pleasure to meet you" he says as he holds out his hand for a hand shake.

I nod in response and shake his hand. "How old are you?" I ask him.

"10, how old are you?"

Oh my god, he's the same age as me!!! "Im 10 too!" Im so happy.

"Thats so cool! Want to go play? I can ask my Dad and you can ask who your here with." He says and takes my hand and leads the way to his Dad. I kinda flinched at his touch but I didn't want to flinch too awful bad. I dont think he noticed but I didn't mind.

"Dad, this is Georgie! Can we go play?" He asks with a smile, still holding my hand.

"Sure, just dont go to far.". His Dad says and turns back around.

"Ok," I say taking a breath and turning around. "lets go ask my Dad." I say rearranging my hand in his.

"Dad?" I ask letting go of Ronnie's hand. "this is Ronnie, can we go play." He eyeballs me and he turns pale and face palms himself again.

"Oi, whatever. Dont go to far." He says and comes up to me brings me away from Ronnie. "Dont get any ideas little missy. You might be ten but you have a mind of a 27 year old.". He says and taps my butt that means to go play.

"Dad" I say in a hush tone. "Lets go Ronnie!" I say excitedly as I take his hand and I hear a gasp behind me but I ignored it.

"Where are we going?" He asks running along with me.

"I have no idea!" I say as I stop and set down on the floor against a wall. "Wait- *pant* Im out of breath." He stops and sets next to me.

"What do you want to play?" He asks looking at me. Our faces are centimeters apart but I must not kiss him. 10 year olds are suppose to go eww at the sight of kissing and puke when they think of kissing. Im a mature 10 year old. Dude, I would have sex with him! Dont kiss him, dont kiss him, dont kiss him!

Suddenly he starts leaning in. Ha! He's mature too! I dont lean in though, I want to see if he'll continue and he does. Our lips are one centimeter apart and then his lips crash into mine. I dont flinch at this. I would've screamed if it was the original me but I didn't. He started kissing me and I kissed back. My lord this is incredible! I should do this shit more often!

His hand slips up to my face and he cups my cheek. I feel like Im in harmony. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, I kiss him one more very long kiss and pull back. "How old are you again?" I ask in disbelief that he is ten.

"Ten, How old are you?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Ten. You act pretty mature and not grossed out."

"Yea, I grew faster than intended." he laughs and stands up.

"Me too!" I say standing up as well. "I should get back before my Dad starts to panic."

"Me too." he says and grabs my hand. We swing our hands all the way to his dad and we say goodbye.

That was my first kiss. I will never forget it. "Hi Daddy!" I say like a little girl as I run up to him and jump on him. He catches me though.

"Hey your happy!" He says with a smile but the smile drops. "Hey hey hey, your happy. You left with your usual dull expression and now, your perky! Oh no, please dont tell me you kissed him!" He says still holding me.

"What? No! Why would I kiss him!? Thats so... ugh!" I make a disgusted look but in my mind, Im smiling ear to ear.

"Ok then! Try these on. These are the last choices. Out of those six outfits, you will find one you like got it?" He says as we walk into the dressing rooms.

He sets me and the cloths down and then grabs the cloths and hangs them up and gets one outfit. "stand up." He demands and I stand up. He takes off my shirt and I feel the cold air hit me. I feel him rub on my stomach and arms and then a tear falls on his cheek. He quickly wipes it and puts the shirt on me and puts the pants on me. He also got me some shoes that are blue. My favorite color!!! Yay!!! "Aww, Gegebear! You look absolutely adorable!!"

I turn around and look into the mirror. I look awesome. My hair matches it too!

After the rest of the outfits, I picked the first one and we purchased the item and headed outside to meet the rest of the boys. I hope I see Ronnie again.

"Hey Princess! You look pretty in your outfit!" Niall says.

"Thank you!" I says as I hop on the ground.

"Someones happy?" Liam asks leaning against the car.

"This little girl has a-a... crush." Louis says dully.

"What?" I hear Zayn speak up. My goodness. Its just one little crush! No big deal! Wait, what am I saying?

Of course its a big deal!

___________

Hey guys! Im sorry its been so long but I have been down lately because of Zayn but I had to do this. And, I support the choice he made now and I respect it.

Im still a little down so I not typing everything

Follow me
I follow back

Comment

Do whatever you people do

Luv ya
-Kat
Xoxoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
5.9K 122 31
Ariana was an orphan an had lived in an orphanage seance she was seven and abused. What will happen when Niall Horan's family adopts her an she deve...
46.5K 874 9
I was 5 when Mummy and Daddy first started abusing me. I don't know where my parents are now, but I hope I never see them again. I have one friend an...