Bonded By Destiny

By Howtsaus

'Calm down Tamara, I can explain. ' My extra alert ears collected the sound waves, sending them to the brain... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 45

793 29 1
By Howtsaus

A part of this chapter was deleted, will fix it somewhere else. Sorry for the confusion.

***Ryker***

I sat silently at my parents living room, my ongoing thoughts drowning the chatter in the room. Hours of interrogating Monica bore nothing related to her escape. To begin with, her right thumb was bandaged and when I unwrapped it, a quarter of the finger was missing.

She was the same person Theo remembered seeing when he was immured. But that had been weeks ago, she would have been healed by now. Near rhetorical questions kept on pressing my conscious for answers. Why? Is it because I finally got mated? Is it the reason she sought out my cousin? To hurt him as revenge against my death sentence to her?

'Ryker I already told you that her mental state suffers greatly. Her wolf is so weak otherwise by now that wound on her thumb would be healed. I need to heal her first then we can question her when she is back to normal. ' Tamara, whispered beside me, rubbing circles on my back with her tiny palm.

'Absolutely not! ' Every one turned to look at me, the outburst obviously drawing attention.

'The more you heal the more energy you lose. You are feeding for two now and I'd be damned if anything happens to our child because of you! ' However it sounded by point was crystal clear.

'Ryker is right darling, that baby will need all the energy there is to grow healthy. With the imminent danger lurking just around the corner, you need to be at your best. So yes, Monica can recover on her own. After all she did express her interest on your mate. ' My mother chimed in, placing another bowl of sizzling soup on the stool for Tamara.

'Not again. ' My mate whined, drawing a laughter from my dad who was making an entrance.

'I assure you Maggie will have you eating through out until you gain weight. ' He chuckled once again, removing his coat and then draped it on the coat rack.

'Hey honey! ' He kissed my mother's cheek, letting his lips linger there for a moment.

'Hi, how did it go? ' My mother struggled to hide her blush after the peck. I found it adorable that they still remained in love and strong in their bond even after all this time.

'Well first of all, I am quite proud of her. I never knew she was such a feisty woman. ' A distant smile graced his face. He took a seat beside my mother on the couch opposite where we sat.

'Mmmh, tell us about it. 'My mother urged Tamara to take the soup by pointing at the bowl repeatedly. The aroma of the scrumptious soup had tempted me to just pick it up and drown it at once. But even I knew my mother would scold me for that. Up until now, I had no idea what and who my parents were referring to.

'She had her by her throat I'm telling you, with a dagger on her carotid artery. The poor werewolf spilled it all, sobbing until she was let go. '

'Okay guys what are you talking about? ' If they were going to keep us in darkness then we had no business staying there.

'Janette and Monica. '

'What about them? ' I raised my left eyebrow.

Tamara sipped her soup, moaning as it went down on the back of her tract. Some dripped from the corner of her mouth and the little witch snaked her tongue out and sexily licked it while she openly stared at my lips. That single action arose my cock, turning me into a one hungry beast.

'Oh we will tell you all about it but for now we are going to take a reaaally long walk, why don't you show Tamara your old room? ' My mother dragged my father out of the house, all while laughing suggestively.

'That was soo embarrassing She face palmed, placing the now empty bowl on the stool.

'On the contrary little mate, it is the start of such a sweet night. ' I scooted closer to her, enjoying the rise of her palpitations.

'Ryker. ' She whispered, tilting her neck.

'I miss you little witch. ' I placed an open mouth kiss on the inviting flesh, just above my mark. One hand went behind her head while the other one held her by her waist.

'Show me your old room. ' She huskily whispered with her eyes closed. My mouth trailed patterns on her neck, enjoying the jerking movements her body did whenever I got close to the mark.

'Right this way. ' I was on my feet, pulling her with me towards the curved wooden staircase. I could smell her arousal, prompting me to back her at the wall on the top of the stairs. The scent messed with my control in ways unknown to me. I bent my knees, pushing my front to hers slowly.

'Yeaah. ' She let out a moan, grinding into me with her head thrown back to the wall. I snapped my hips forward, with my hands holding her ass cheeks and pulling her to me. As our fronts met in a heated movement, a groan of desire passed between my parted lips.

'Fuck I missed this. ' I lifted her, her tiny feet wrapping around my waist for support. She looked at my lips, a loud gulp of her swallowing saliva tempting me even more. With my hands holding her voluptuous behind, I pecked her lips. But no, the little witch had other plans. Her lips met with mine, but this time she moved them against mine.

She snaked her arms around my neck, tasting me with fervor. Her waist rotated, rubbing her covered crotch on my hard covered dick. I was sure that a wet spot was visible on my zipper by now. As my tongue battled with hers in the heated kiss, pre cum kept pooling on the head of my wanting cock. I wanted, my beast desired the pleasure her delectable body always brought upon us.

'Bed Ryker. ' She broke from the kiss for a quick breathe, all while moaning in my ear.

'I thought you'd never ask. ' I whispered back, taking one of her ear lobes in my mouth. With ease I maneuvered us to my room, all while sucking her sweet flesh on her tiny neck. She wasted no time getting out of her clothed the moment she stepped on her feet. A smile etched on her sweet full lips, watching me undress.

She rubbed her tiny hands on her flat tummy, moving her lips sensually. As her fingers sought out her hardened nipples, I couldn't help but admire her tits. Round, heavy and swollen for me, the two globes called onto me.

'Hurry babe. ' She bit her lower lip, tugging her nipples and pressing her legs together. Her scent of alluring arousal was quite hefty on my nostrils, prompting me to finally shed the last cloth that remained, my briefs. My member was let free, standing tall between my legs and pointing at her.

'Oh I will give it to you slowly, then fast while I rub your swollen clit. ' I took two long strides towards her, my eyes trained on her wide eyes. Fixed on my dick as it wiggled to the side with every step. I towered over her tiny frame, then slowly lifted her and placed her such that her ass was at the edge of the bed.

Raising her legs apart, her pretty sex came into view. She was so wet, shiny from the moisture caused by the raw desire to be fucked by me. 'I will only kneel for you my lady. ' I rasped, going down on my knees to align my mouth with her lower lips. Perfection, her pussy was beautiful, her hole visibly contracting under my scrutiny.

I took time admiring my gem, placing open mouth kissed in the inside of her smooth thighs. I then pecked the hood of her pussy, enjoying the thrill of making her impatient. She attempted to lift her hips up, but my hand on her stomach held her in place.

'Mmmh. ' I hummed, snaking my tongue and sweeping her fluids around her cute little hole. 'Oh yes' She was looking at me with her eyes partially closed, heavy with warranted desire.

'How much do you want me? ' I pressed my index finger directly on her hole. A whimper escaped her mouth, her clit pulsating even more.

'Please. ' I pushed my finger knuckle deep in one thrust, drawing a loud moan from her sweet mouth. 'That is not the answer. ' I added another finger, scissoring them in her hole to locate her sweet spot.

'I..I..want you soo bad. ' She managed to talk, panting as if she was in heat.

'Good girl. ' I withdrew my digits, then got up on my feet. Holding my shaft with my right hand, I guided the head on her wet coochie. I rubbed the outside lips, coating it with her arousal. 'Aaah. ' I sensually stroked the hood of her pussy with the head covered by a mixture of my precum and her juices.

A shiver ran down my spine every time her clit spasmed, feeling the pleasure. My restraint was breaking with every moan that filled my old room. 'Take me. ' That is all I needed to hear, I placed my cock on her entrance instantly. Slowly, I pushed myself slowly inch by inch, the feel of her hot insides almost driving me over the edge.

'So fucking tight. ' I grunted, finally settling inside her to the hilt.

'You always fill me. ' She whimpered, her walls squeezing me in a tight grip. After a few seconds, I pulled out then pushed in slowly. I enjoyed her wetness as it coated my dick and made it shiny. Every stoke wasn't rushed but deep enough to make her eyes roll in the back of her head.

Every contraction of her walls to accommodate me, pushed me closer and closer to the edge. As tingles spread allover my body, I increased the pace. My balls slapped on her anus, the head hitting her sweet spot. 'Yes yes yes! ' She chanted, lifting her hips in time with my strokes.

She pushed me out before moving on the centre of the bed and lying on her stomach. Oh damn, she wanted me to hit it this way. I reached for a pillow and placed it directly under her pussy to elevate her ass. Now the sweet star was perfectly visible and ready for my weeping cock.

I scooted to her, climbing over her and kneeled, with my legs on either side of her hips. I pushed all the way in, swiftly pulling back and pumping my cock back inside. This was what I had been missing. Watching as her sweet hole swallowed my hungry cock.

'Harder. ' She clutched the beddings in her tiny hands, her moans muffled by the bed. I obliged, pumping myself harder inside her. Tingles spread allover my skin as her juices flowed and dripped on the beddings.

'Oh fuck. ' My groans mixed with her melodious moans, pleasure caressing every part of our sweaty bodies.

'Make me cum Ryker. ' She pushed her ass higher and backwards, meeting me in between. As my balls slapped on her skin, the sounds only made me go faster. I could feel her tightening around me, gripping me and enveloping me in her heat.

Her moans increased, as a desire to release overcame me. My balls felt heavy, my release imminent with every thrust. 'I'm gonna cum...Fuck yeaah! ' She threw her head back, arching her back and backing onto my waiting cock.

'Me too babe, me too. ' She shivered, before she finally shook completely as an orgasm raked through her. She screamed my name, milking my cock as she spasmed. I couldn't hold my essence as it filled her insides, mixing with her own juices. It was incredible, it brought tranquility in the the thread that held us together. Her thoughts and emotions mixed with mine and I could only smile as I lay beside her, her tiny body pressed against mine.

'I love you Tamara. '

'And I love you too Ryker. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 984 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
111K 3.8K 47
-----------------------------------This book is not finished and is being re-written --------------------------------- "Oh, so you're part of this ki...
317K 11.2K 53
#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My name is Tamara Grace Finely. And this i...
210K 5.5K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...