•The Blue Glow• Sal Fisher x...

Por MissYuri109

I started to get back into the whole Sally face game and fell in love with Sal again 😭. [Y/n and her mother... Mais

Moving in
School
Testing
Bologna
Mrs.Packerton..?
TreeHouse
Travis
Nightmares
Prom!
We Are Not Teens Anymore
Larry? Why?
Custody
Its all going down.
Wait What
It all restarted.
Megan!
Waterpark Day
Again...
A New Friend?
These Photos Look Familiar
Being Timed..
Defeated!

Halloween

531 13 23
Por MissYuri109

"Y/n?" I slightly heard someone but went back to sleep.

My name was being called out so i opened my eyes to see no one in sight.

Weird. I got up and called out for my mom since I thought she will be home but i was wrong.

She was no where to be found until i opened her bedroom door, she was laying down dead.

I gasped in shock and started to shake. How did this happen?

Quickly running out of my place I saw blood spattered around the hallways but at the end of the hall I saw Sal, but more of an adult him?

"Sal?" No response from him.
"Sal? It's me Y/n" He turned around to face me.

I slowly walked over to him, his hands were bloody but he was also holding a knife.

Did he do this? But why?

"What did you do..." I whispered, his eyes were watery

All he said was "I had no choice". I was dumbfounded, What does he mean by that?

Then suddenly he went into my arms and cried, I was shocked by the unexpected hug.

Then both of us heard police sirens, "Shit.." I whispered.

Sal hugged me tightly, I know he's scared what will happen to him.

I looked out the window and saw policemen.

They were coming inside so I quickly dragged Sal in my place and locked the door.

"Go in my room Sal i'll be out here" I said while getting a knife from the kitchen.

"They're gonna take you, I can't let that happen"

"I'll be okay, i can't let them take you too"

"Y/n wake up!" Someone shook me and i automatically woke up.

It was my mom, but she was dead...?

I quickly left my room to look in the hallways, looking at my right where Sal was standing there with a knife but instead him and his dad was carrying something.

Sal looked over and waved before heading back in.

I sighed in relief. I went back in my place and my mom looks confused, "Oh just a dream i had" I nervously laughed and she looks like she doesn't believe me.

She kept eyeing me so i quickly rushed to my room and closed the door.

Why did i even dream about that? Maybe I can actually get something out of it. I quickly went on my bed and tried going to sleep even though it's gonna take me awhile.

Eventually i did.

I was on a flat place, grass, bright run and a panic table.

A woman with blonde hair wearing a dress sat down on the blanket.

She looks so pretty while admiring something behind me.

I turned over and saw a young boy who had blue hair.

"Mom look!" The boy said while running to her with a yellow flower.

The woman chucked, "It's beautiful" "It matches you!" The boy laughed.

From the corner of my eye I saw something peeking out of the bushes.

I slowly walked over there, "come on Sal let's go"

Sal?

I looked behind me to see them packing up and going passed the bushes.

He looks so happy and doesn't have his prosthetic? Maybe this is before?

I glanced back at the bushes where the person was and now they're gone.

Sal and his mother walked passed me near the bushes.

"Hey mom" "Yes Sal?" They face each other. "I love you" "I love you too" They both smiled until out of nowhere a gun shot ringed out.

Sal's mother got shot through her body and Sal backed away with blood all over his face.

I ran to him and his mother fell down. Sal covered his eye noticing a pain and bloody pouring out.

He looks so shocked, I  hugged him but I couldn't do anything nor feel him.

"Oh god.." I whispered to myself and everything suddenly vanished.

I jolted up from my bed, breathing heavy. I hurried my way to the bathroom. Washing my face i looked up to the mirror.

Until I saw myself with a bright blue glow on my arm?

She looked at me with scared eyes. She vanished when a bell ringed.

What the hell is going on? I don't understand why i'm having these nightmares that includes my friends and I. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't.

"Y/n! Larry came!" My mom called out. I didn't respond since questions flooded my mind.

"Boo!" I jumped in shocked and looked behind me to see Larry laughing.

"Haha! You were so scared" He continued to laugh until he saw my face, blank.

He got a closer look at my face, "yo what's wrong?" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my room.

"Uh?"
"Larry I need some advice or your thoughts about what i'm going to say..."
"Alright tell me"
"What would you think or do if you dreamed about your friends in trouble or seeing yourself being older looking like you're scared of something coming for you..?"
"Well uh I'll say fuck off"
"I'm being serious"
"Oh shit right, well I'll think why I'm dreaming about this in the first place although my friends are fine"
"That's what I have been dreaming about and it's been bothering me"
"Have you talked about your dreams to someone?"
"I did with Sal, he's confused as well but also worried"
"Oh man, like what do you see?"
"Us, well our older selves getting in trouble that seems serious and apparently Sal gets in trouble with the cops"

Larry looked at me with confusion, "I know it's strange but I don't know what to do" I said.

"Maybe taking your mind off that?" "How?" "Getting ready for halloween in about an hour so get ready fast" Larry said and started to hurry me.

"Geez okay you better get changed too" He rolled his eyes and nodded while taking his leave.

I got myself ready and checked the time, 8:46 pm.

I gotta meet them in the lobby so I grabbed my bag for candy and left.

Larry and Ash was there. "Oh hey!" They waved and I did as well.

"Todd and Sal?" I asked and they shrugged, "Probably still getting ready" Larry mentioned.

Soon they both came, "Woah Sal you look amazing" I opened my mouth to say that but Ash did it.

I glanced at her, she's checking him out. "Thank you" Sal blushed and looked at us but mainly at me.

"You look incredible Y/n" Sal complimented me. "You too" We both smiled and Ash stayed quiet.

We started to walk and there's a bunch of people on the streets.

"Holy it's packed" Todd pointed out.

"Two groups should go to to each line next to those houses" Larry said and we agreed.

I took the left house, Sal was about to follow me until Ashley grabbed his hand and went to the right house.

Larry and Todd joined me. The line was long. "Jeez didn't know the line would be this long" The guy in front of me sighed.

"I agree" I said and he looked back. I checked his costume out, Victor from corpse bride. "Holy I love how you used the makeup on him" "Thanks, took like 2 hours" My eyes widened.

Sal's Pov

"It's so packed!" Ash jumped to see a look in front of us.

I looked over to Y/n talking to someone.

"I would be exhausted to do makeup for 2 hours!" "I was too but I was like fuck it" They both laughed.

I raised an eyebrow. "Hey Sal" "Yeah?" "Wanna go to those houses there?" She pointed to the houses next to this one.

"Well I was planning to go with Y/n if that was fine if you"
"Yeah...of course" Her voice got low at that part.

Larry and Todd talked. When it was our time to get candy, I didn't notice that Ash was staring.

"Oh uh is there something wrong?" She just hummed and proceeded to get the candy.

I stared at her waiting for an answer. "It's nothing" She smiled and we went over to the others.

"Oh hey" Larry waved and Todd nodded.

"Still see you're in line" "Yeah we are about to be up next though" Todd pointed.

"Seems like Y/n made a friend" Ashley mentioned and all of us looked in front.

She seems happy talking about whatever, Yeah..".

"Hey!" She turned around and smiled. "Next!" Y/n got her candy, Larry and Todd did as well.

We walked to the house a bit more far from the apartments.

Ashley's Pov

Sal caught up with Y/n and they talked, Sal seems a bit nervous around her.

I crossed my arms while examining them both, Y/n ruffle his hair and he blushed like crazy.

My eyes widened a bit, do they like each other? Also why am i feeling this way towards Sal?

I tried to shook it off but it bothered me, I went in between them. "So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked, smiling.

They were both shocked of my appearance, "Probably going to hang out at the park" Y/n said and i nodded.

Soon we did and Y/n lay down on the slide while Sal sat beside her.

I scoffed and they both looked at me. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked. "Oh! uh nothing" I nervously went out of their sight and continued to watch them.

Larry join their conversation.
"Hey dudes"
"Hey!"
"I see that you two lover birds are flirting"
"Um what?"
Sal nudged Larry to stop.
"Haha! Joking"
Sal looks embarrassed.

Jesus. I rolled my eyes and saw Todd staring at me, confused.

"Oh ummm hey?" "you alright?" he asks.

"Yeah just thinking about stuff"
"Like what?"
"Uhh things?"
"Don't think i'm stupid, I saw the way you are looking at Y/n and Sal"
"What way?"
"Jealousy.."
"I'm not jealous"
"You like Sal huh"
"Yeah i guess...the feeling came out of nowhere"
"Hmm well it seems like Sal is having a feeling towards Y/n and you are falling for him. But do whatever i guess—"
"Todd can you help me with this" We looked at Larry, seems like he's pulling something on the ground.

Todd jogged over there and i'm alone again.

Your Pov

"Oh really?" "Yeah! It's so weird" We both laughed. Then out of nowhere, rain started to come down.

Lucky there was something covering the playground so we hid under there. Larry and Todd rushed over.

"Didn't expect to rain at night" Todd said while checking his watch.

It's pretty weird that it rained because it said there won't be any rainy weather at this time.

"It's pretty strange" I said after Todd then shivers started to go all over my body.

Sal noticed it and moved closer to me.

A smile formed on my face and felt someone staring, Ash.

She immediately looked away. Then wind came out of nowhere and i felt more colder.

Sal hugged me, "because you're cold..." He whispered. "Thank you" I whispered back and rest my head on him.

"Guess we are gonna stay here a while" Larry extended his hand out to feel the rain.

"It's raining a lot" He chuckled.

We all sat in silence for a bit until I spoke, "I lowkey like the rain, peaceful and what not" I looked up to see the thunder and rain.

"Yeah it's quite lovely being out here although we might get sick"-Sal
"It's worth it"-Larry chuckled.

A few hours passed by and the rain finally stopped.

"Well we should get going before it rains again" I said and we started to jog over the apartment.

Just like I said, rain started to pour out. Ashley stayed at todd's place, Larry went to his, Sal and I decided to hang out in his bedroom.

"What a night, I had fun though" I smiled and stretched.

Sal admired me, "Heh, same" We both sat down.

"Sal there's somethings i have been seeing in my dreams about us...and it's really freaking me out and how you're getting chased by the cops. Must be something like giving me a clue about what's going to happen later on..." I stopped talking and looked around me, his room started to look white and he began to fade.

"Sal?!" I reached out to him but...nothing...he's gone.

"I'm sorry Y/n but you— m_st—re_ta_rt"

"What? I don't understand"

"Y_u have to res_art your life again, you must not share the memories you found to the others. This all depends on you whether you save Sal and the others or continue th_s cyc_e. St_p the c_lt be_ore they get your friends. There will be pictures around the apartment to help you gain your m_mories ba_k—!"

"Okay..?"

"Farewell Y/n"

"Bye Jim"

Continuar a ler

TambĂŠm vai Gostar

10.8K 250 13
⁉️⁉️⁉️CURRENTLY WORKING ON REWRITING THIS STORY⁉️⁉️⁉️ ⚠️PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR SOME HOPEFULLY USEFUL INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW⚠️ ⚠️In...
19.8K 494 20
| this story may contain some upsetting content for some readers, I'll be sure to add a warning to a chapter that has sensitive content | Addison ap...
107K 2.9K 35
"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown haired male and another taller boy standing...
18.2K 416 55
⚠️I dont own ANY characters in this book⚠️ If you haven't played the game or watched someone play it, please do so before reading! Ships: Sally face...