He's Everything <3 (Jojo x Re...

ToriTurtlee tarafından

Being best friends with Jojo for a long time you soon realized something has changed. Along with a strange di... Daha Fazla

[2] Something is Happening
[3] Finally A Answer
NEED SUMMER FANFICS (pls read)

[1] An Average Night

1.3K 22 2
ToriTurtlee tarafından

(Y/n) P.O.V
I sit quietly waiting for Jojo to arrive. It was dark and chilly tonight so I was hoping he'd be on his way. We have been working on a special project, Jojo won't exactly tell the reason we're doing this. I assume it's just for fun or something.

Maybe just to get out his creative juices. He doesn't get to do much of that at home. I hear foots steps near me and I turn to see Jojo. As I expected, no one really comes around here except for us. "Hey Jojo!" I shout walking to him.

He gives me a smile as he walks to me. I know he doesn't like to talk much so I don't force him. When it comes to conversation it never feels hard to communicate, even if I'm usually the only one who's talking. He's always there to listen and I glad we're able to understand each other like that.

" You're and bit later then usually, I'm guessing it has something to do with your dad?" I ask. He nods with a annoyed look on his face."Something about needing to talk and see eye to eye?" I continue and he nods again proving to me I was right.

"Sounds like a headache to deal with that, but I'm glad to say I found some more things for our project! Trust me these are going to sound great!" I say carrying the many tools, gadgets and probably a lot more junk I found.

He gives me a big grin as he helps me carrying all the stuff in.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes I know that was short but more stuff is on the way trust me! Anywho byee!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...