๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ”โ” ๐˜ด. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

Por DEVILLSDIOR

๐—ฆHE'S CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROSE AND THE THORNS where aurora stilinski is trapped in a prison world with a soc... Mais

๐—–AUGHT.
๐—ฃROLOGUE.
๐—”CT ๐—ขNE โ”โ” childhood madness.
01, bonk on the head
02, into the woods
03, uh oh stalker alert
04, chum bucket
05, the world is dying
06, rumour has it

07 , ethics and moral philosophy

545 41 5
Por DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, ethics and moral philosophy. )

STILES STILINKSI COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP THAT NIGHT.

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘 could usually, but this night, something other than Aurora was keeping him up.

What happened to him? He used to be strong, the boy who knew no fear, the boy who defied his father and went to his best friend's house to search for a dead body, where'd he go. Who was he now really?

Was he really that weak, had he been lying to himself his whole life?

No- he couldn't afford to think like that, not while his sister wasn't here, safely sleeping in her room beside his. The forbidden palace he deemed it, one not to be touched until the time was right. And as the sun rose the next day, he'd hoped that it would go a little better, maybe he should finally talk to Scott or anyone else really, not obsess over an unreliable fairy-tale theory Deaton had presented them.

He walked out of him room for the first time in forever it seemed like, and he wasn't surprised that his dad was nowhere to be seen only a yellow sticky note left on a plate of cold burnt toast. Just wonderful. It was the middle of the day anyways, the sun at the highest point, and he needed to make his first steps out of the house before he completely passed the point of insanity into utter obsession.

Beacon Hills felt weirdly eerie and abandoned. He hadn't been out in the middle of a school day for god knows how long and he didn't like it at all. It felt like something bad was going to happen. He decided to walk to school, and just as he was a few streets away, he saw a car pass by, Isuel in the passengers seat. He knew he shouldn't care or follow or do anything, he should just go to school - that's what's healthy for him and it's what Aurora would want.

But he chose to ignore what his head was saying and decided to run after the shiny black car. Literally, the boy just started chasing pavements, after the car, trying to be as quite as he could once the car started to slow down.

The care suddenly swerved left and headed towards the forest, and Stiles felt a sort of deja vu from the countless times he was here stalking Derek. Speaking of which, as the car came to a halt in the middle of nowhere, Stiles hid behind one of the trees just far enough so he could faintly hear anything. Just as he thought, maybe she and her boyfriend came out here for a 'romantic getaway', Isuel Song came out of the car with none other than Derek motherfucking Hale.

"Still quiet now," Derek exclaimed. Why was it that he always knew something? "You're really not going to say anything?" Isuel looked at the dirt floor, softly kicking the leaves around with her black boot, silent as ever. "And don't think that Stiles isn't onto you, he'll kill you when he finds out that you sent her to that other world."

Stiles felt his whole world go black.

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 prison world, Bonnie and Damon had kept a watchful eye on their two prisoners. Aurora had fallen asleep quite easily while tied up while Kai was quite entertained annoying the witch and the vampire. "And, of course, I broke into the Oval Office, and took a picture of myself at the window looking all JFK. But then, I was, like... wha - how am I going to get these photos developed-" Damon rolled his eyes, his head in his hands from torture.

"Oh my god, just answer the damn question. How are we going to get out of this Twilight Zone?" the vampire asked.

"I got a question for you, first. Why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of May 10th, 1994?" Damon raised his eyebrows as if to say he didn't know, while slowly shaking Aurora to awake her. The girl jolted up and accidently hit the back her head with Kai's.

"I thought it was just a bad dream," she groaned once Damon came into view.

"Nope, not a dream, Damon here is just about to tell us about how he's doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever, and ever."

"What, I thought this was all your fault. Is it yours too?" She asked Damon tiredly.

"Let the grown ups talk," he scolded the Stilinski girl, who pouted slightly. "How the hell should I know?" he took a sip of his bourbon.

"Well, I heard you tell Bonnie this place was your own personal hell. I'm curious why."

Aurora thought this whole conversation was pretty stupid. Of course it's his own personal hell, he was alone with only one friend to talk to, whom she wasn't even sure if he liked Bonnie or not, while being away from his friends and family. What else would he call it, and isn't this just supposed to be the day Kai got here?

Bonnie walked into the room, and Aurora sighed in relief. She wanted nothing to do with Kai and to be honest Damon scared her a little - a lot, but she found comfort with Bonnie being around seeing as she was really the only one with any sort of social skills. "I found everything you asked for, can -opener, shower drain, grinding wheel, jam. Pocket knife, volume 'O' of the encyclopaedia, a nail and a black marker." She walked over to the table in front of the couch Damon was on, and dumps the things on it. "Now what?"

"Can't show you with my hands taped." Kai had such an innocent look on his face. A child trapped in a boy's body. Such cold eyes that held the brightest stars that shined moonlight whenever Aurora was at her lowest. A traitor. Bonnie reached over, grabbed the pocket knife and walked over to Kai and cut off the binds on his hand.

"Fine. How is this pile of crap going to get us out of here?"

Kai rubbing his sore wrists, and making his way to Aurora to rip up her binds. "I'll explain... as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10th, 1994," he grunted as his hands turned red from the rope.

"What difference does it make!?"
"Let me put it this way - Bonnie's magic is one part of the equation. My as -yet undisclosed knowledge is the other. Which means you would be hitching a ride home for free. I just want to know if you deserve to come along."
"Or I could just torture you until you say something useful."

"If you torture me, I'll get mad and then I won't want to help you. What kind of person needs to have that explained to them?" Aurora honesty had no idea what to think. She didn't care about sides, whether Kai was a psycho or Damon had done some unspeakable thing on this reoccurring day. She just wanted to go home. And she was pissed because all of them were seeming to forget they were in a literal prison world.

"Or," she so sweetly suggested, "Kai, you tell us how to get out of here and we can all be on our way back home and forget this ever happened."

"I vote for that," Damon seconded raising his hand.

"Come on Rory, we get to hear a vampire story," sarcastically pouted.

"Don't call me that, and he can tell it while we're going home."

"Damon just play nice."
"Stop trying to impress the new guy."
"Why don't you just tell him your story?"
"Maybe because I don't want to talk about the worst thing I ever did, Bonnie."
"Ooooh, now I'm listening."

Aurora was in pain.

𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 in pain. Best friend energies connect I guess. She could not tell Stiles at all about what she did, she could barely register it herself that it was her who sent her best friend to a prison world, on accident of course.

Isuel's day after Aurora's disappearance consisted of a continuous routine of school, home, sleep. Her brother was barely at home, which she both disliked and liked. She didn't want to be left alone and yet it was silence that comforted her. She liked to think that she was suffering. Pain was her best friend. Because she was punishing herself for what she did.

And Stiles was going to figure it out.

And when he did, the entirety of Scott's pack was going to come after her.

It terrified the absolute shit out of her.

She walked into school the day after Stiles had come to see her and she felt as if she was walking on eggshells. Every corner of the school was danger she wasn't prepared for. But strangely it was all going normal. She had even seen Stiles look at her for a second, but he slightly shook his head and turned the other way, catching up with Scott who was in front of him.

It was all fine.

Until the end of the school day.

Isuel loved to walk home, her brother always warned her not to especially with the disappearance but she couldn't help it. A sudden beep made her jump.

Stiles.

"Get in," he ordered, expecting no response but yes. Isuel had always thought of him as sunshine. If Scott had been the moon then he was the sun. But this wasn't Stiles, not the Stiles she knew. And she was someone who like to please people. Silently, she got in without a word.

Silence.

Loud silence.

For a second, she thought he was driving her to his house, but she knew better. He took her to the woods, deep, deep into the woods. It she trusted him enough to kill her or anything, at least she thought so.

They came to a sudden pause. It was close to the Hale House, so she could probably run there if needed.

"I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Where the hell did you send my sister?"

Those simple words were enough to make her crumble. Tears started flowing out of her eyes, ruining her makeup, but most importantly gave him the answer that he wanted most. She's guilty. She put her head in her hands trying to calm herself down as she felt his presence swallowing her up.

"Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?"

He took her hands off her face and held the sides of her angelic face.

"Where. Is. She?"

His eyes were burning into hers, and she felt broken as she couldn't answer.

"I don't know!"

Those three simple word were enough to make him crumble. He let out the breathe he was holding and his legs felt like they turned into jelly. He rest his forehead on hers as they both cried over Aurora.

𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 okay. She felt she was a babysitter for kids, and she never really was the best with kids.

"I need to be entertained, while I work." Kai lied down on his back on the couch, screwing open another jam can with the can -opener, slightly laughing at Aurora's 'done with life' face.

"Damon, just please say it, then we never have to talk about it again. And there's only three people in here anyways so, please."

"Fine," Damon turned to Kai. "On May 1994, I was living here. I'd come home to walk the straight and narrow.

"Okay let's go home now," Aurora grinned, standing up but Kai pulled her down.

"That was boring," Kai tsked.

"The only reason that you're alive right now is because I thought you could get us out of here and you could help us, but you don't HAVE any answers! You're just a man child," he picked up an empty jam can, "- with jam on your fingers!"

"Okay then, to get home, we'll harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic. It's called an ascendant, and it looks like this, Damon. The last time we had it, was in the pacific north west. Oregon. It belonged to my family. Now all we need, is a locator spell. To pinpoint its whereabouts."

"Wait a minute, if all you needed was a witch, why couldn't the hipster girl do it," Damon asked.

"Do I look like a hipster?" Aurora genuinely asked with a shocked face. "Also I'm low on magic, as in I literally have no powers, so I'm basically nothing."

"Think you can find our ticket out of here, Bon -bon?

"Hell, yeah."

The four moved to the large dinning table where Damon had brought out a map of Mystic Falls. Bonnie and Kai were in front of the map while Damon followed Aurora to the photo frames proudly hung up on the living room walls.

"Is that you?" Aurora asked him, pointing at one of the browning photos. It was a young Damon with an even younger Stefan, a painting that looked like a photograph.

"Yep, I'm the handsome one, the one who's stroking their hair is my brother Stefan."
"Is he a vampire too?"
"Yep, if you thought I was bad, you do not want to meet him."

"Why? Is like, like... like Dracula? Does he kill every human in his path to like eat them and stuff?"

"...What?"

"It doesn't feel right. Maybe I need a bigger map," Bonnie interrupted them, probably for the better.

"Maybe you started practising, you suck at magic now."

"Yes because you're doing so much for us right now Damon," Aurora snarked.

"Ignore him, Bonnie. Pretend he's a white noise machine. That's how I used to tune out my siblings. I grew up with a ton of little sisters and brothers, you know, all of them constantly yammering." He went closer to Bonnie and both Aurora and Damon got a little disgusted. "But it taught me how to focus." He practically looked like he was about to kiss her.

"Easy there, big brother! She doesn't know you. At least buy her a drink."

Bonnie was still working on the spell - now with a map of the whole States. "The spell's leading to South Virginia. That can't be right."

"The spell's working," Bonnie assures, though a little confused. "Showing we're in Mystic Falls. It feels so close," The candles suddenly start beaming. "It's right here," she says as she touches Kai's chest, the candles go out.

"Very good," Kai smirks, pulling out the ascendent from his pocket.

"Are you kidding me?" Aurora sighs. 

"That's the ascendent?"
"The one and only."
"Thanks for the mind games, jackass."

"It was just another little test. To make sure Bonnies magic was precise enough for the spell. I do believe, you're ready. Pack your bags - we're going home!"

Aurora smiles, and follows them all out the door, a giddy feeling in her stomach.

Stiles, dad, Isuel, Scott, hell even Lydia

"You are wandering around like a crazy man, why?" Damon asked as Kai who was walking paces in front of them lead them somewhere.

"Looking for the exact right spot. We need to found where the power of the eclipse is focused."

"You've been here for like 100 years couldn't you have done this a decade ago or something?" Aurora sighed. Her legs weren't made for the outdoors.

"You know you could have just shown us the ascendent to begin with," Bonnie suddenly remarked.

"Yeah, but I wanted to feel your hand on my chest."
"That's pretty pervy."

"There's something not right about him," Bonnie said to the vampire and witch beside her.

"You're just not used to guys hitting on you," Damon quipped.

"You know I can't wait to get out of here and talk to somebody else."

"Can we just have a few lasting seconds of peace while this idiot uses that thing to get the stars to align?" Bonnie picked up one of the paper planes, Damon made earlier, unfolded it and looked at it sceptically.

Aurora was no at the very back of the four of them, taking in the trees, the sky, the clouds. She would soon never have to se this place again. But she should've known not to get her expectations up too high.

"Hey, what's up with the nature walk?"
"I used the ascendent to figure out where we need to be standing during the eclipse."
"Great. Let's do some magic and get the hell out of here."

Aurora noticed Bonnie and Damon whispering to each other quite intensely. All she really hoped for was that they were going to kill her or something before she got to see her family one last time at least.

"Who names a kid Malakai?" Kai suddenly started talking to them all and Aurora was in shock.

"Are you kidding me. You made fun of my name for a week straight and your name is Malachai?  You really are the worst," Aurora pouted.

"It's like they expected me to be evil," Kai smirked.

"All these kids were murdered!"

Oh Aurora thought. She guessed their intense whispering was more intense then she thought. "What"

"He killed his entire family, that's why he's in here."

"Hello! Not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of my sisters. Cuz otherwise I would've cut her lungs out. And not just her spleen," Kai tried to justify. "You can survive without a spleen."

"Something tells me you're not speaking high pathetically."

"Well, two, I, uh, hung off a stairwell railing. Then I put a hunting knife in her abdomen, and him I drowned in the pool. He kept fighting me. I was like, 'I saved you for last, you ungrateful little...'Anyway, that was that," he explained pointing to each sibling that was on the newspaper reporting the murders.

"You just killed your whole family?"
"Coven, to be precise. Oh, you know, family of witches."

Aurora was just in shock. In shock at how easily she was manipulated. This is why she doesn't have a boyfriend. Guys scare her. How easily Kai was able to make his way into her head, yes there was literally no one else but still, she whole heartedly trusted him, respected him and in the span of a day, it all came crashing down.

But a sudden thought scared her.

What if she doesn't go home now.

𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 had stopped crying and were now sitting on the hood of his jeep.

"The last thing I remember is the same as you. The fight with Allison and then she stormed off. I saw her going to the woods and I don't know, I though she was going to see Derek Hale-"

"Why would you think that?" Stiles suddenly exclaimed. He had never in a million years thought that Derek and Aurora would have even met, but after overhearing his conversation with Isuel the night before, he figured out that he doesn't really know as much about Aurora as he thought.

"I saw them talking one day, I don't know, but yeah she was going to the woods and I called out her name but there was no response, and then there were so many arrows. I was about to catch up with Aurora but the I saw an arrow almost hit her, and someone came out from behind the trees but I don't know who. He was saying some things, I couldn't really hear, but he said something about her being a... witch, and then I realised he was trying to capture her or kill her or something like that. I knew she was in danger, but I don't- I didn't- I just don't know what or how I did it, but I sent her to this alternate world."

Stiles was silent during the explanation. He knew if he did something to Isuel, Aurora would never forgive him so he refrained from yelling in frustration or doing something to break his calm exterior especially after breaking down crying.

"I read about it a few days before the dance, and Aurora saw it too, and we knew that it was complicated magic, much harder than what we're able to do combined. I just- I wanted to protect her. I just didn't know how. I don't 100% know where she is but I think- I think, she's in a prison world..."

"A prison world? So like- like is she getting tortured by demons or something," Stiles said with full seriousness.

"No, no, of course not, it's a parallel world to ours, it's perfectly safe but there's no one there," Isuel carefully explained, ready for Stiles to yell at her, hit her, anything, but he did nothing but just sit there, taking in all her words carefully, not even looking her, which scared her more than anything.

"What do you mean, 'no one there'?" He asked with venom in his tone.

"There are no humans, animals, nothing alive."

"So she's just alone?" Stiles knew that Aurora was someone who was never a fan of being alone. She liked being with people, even if she didn't really know them, much like him. After Claudia Stilinski died, the two never wanted the feeling of loss ever again, so they surrounded them with as many people so if such a drastic loss ever happened again, it would almost numb the pain. His sister being alone in the world, literally, stabbed his heart so deep, he didn't know that, that her being alone would be one of the worst scenarios. At least that's what he thought until 10 seconds later.

"Not entirely."
"Stop with the mind games, just tell me everything,"

"She's in a prison world that was built for a sociopath that killed most of his family- his coven."

That was the worst scenario.

"So you sent my sister to a prison world built for a murderous sociopath to save her?"

"Yes."

"𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 Kai out of here, okay? He just said, he's a serial killer," Bonnie explained. It was kind of funny and hypocritical in a way when saying this to Damon nonetheless.

"I don't care. I wanna get out of here."
"Just think about all the people you'll get to see when we get out."

"How are you guys so calm about this? Maybe because of the horrible things you have done? Maybe cause killing a bunch of kids is not a big deal to someone who has murdered a pregnant woman? Am I wrong?" She was mainly talking to Damon but Aurora was done with Bonnie's hero talking.

"Bonnie please, it doesn't even affect us if we let him out or not. We have to trust each other to go home."

"If we let him out he'll kill innocent people. That is affecting us."

"I could say the same for both of you. You're forgetting I'm the only one out of us four that hasn't killed anyone or isn't friends with a murderer - sorry Damon "

"You really trust him that much?"

"I have too, I have to trust the both of you too so I don't go completely crazy. I just want to see my family, and I honestly don't care if Kai gets out or not. But he is our only way out of here. Please Bonnie," the Stilinski girl begged.

"He could kill you as soon as we get out, he could do anything to us when we get out, hell the Gemini Coven could come after us."

"That's something I'm willing to risk."

"I just- it's just wrong. How could you agree with Damon? Kai is literally a psychopath, we're not. I mean you're basically partners."

"The only reason I trust him is because I was all alone with him Bonnie, you had Damon. I had no one, so yeah I told him things about myself and I trusted him because I had no one else, and you can't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing. And for your information, I don't trust anyone of you, not because you killed someone before, but because you're not afraid to lie to everyone to protect yourselves. I haven't gone through anything like this. I don't even know any other witches! Vampires, witches, whatever they don't even exist were I'm from. You people have gone through supernatural shit before. I'm literally a child I can't do this myself. So please don't make this harder than it already is for any of us Bonnie."

She chose not to talk about werewolf's, not knowing that it was the werewolves themselves that were preparing for her 'soon' arrival.you.

( authors note. )

it's giving filler

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

4M 104K 67
"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it." When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save...
207K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...
10K 148 44
"Oh come on, I know you love me Rora" "That's the very last emotion I feel for you" - "I love you, Kai" "Too little too late with that one, Aurora" [...
61.1K 2.4K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...