༺ʙᴏʙxʙᴏsɪᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs༻ ❨ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ...

Von xXMIDNIGHT_ARRAYXx

There's not enough of these on here so I shall give some out! Also requests shall be open as well :D Also th... Mehr

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴜɴʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ-
☁️sɪᴄᴋ☁️
🥀 ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ🥀
☁️ʜᴜʀᴛ☁️
🌹ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ☁️
🥀ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ☁️
🥀ᴘᴀʀᴀsɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ🥀
☁️ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs🥀
🥀ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ☁️ (ᴘʟᴜs ᴀ/ɴ)

☁️ɢʜᴏsᴛ☁️

337 7 4
Von xXMIDNIGHT_ARRAYXx

꧁ᴡᴀssᴜᴘ ᴘᴇᴇᴘs! sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɢʀᴀɪɴᴇs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀʟᴏᴛ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ 🥲 ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀss sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴsʜᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴏ꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob was in his room chilling on his bed and playing geometry dash on his computer. Here for awhile now, everyone has been keeping the house cold. AND IT'S WINTER! Bob didn't understand it one bit. Why make the house feel like outside. It doesn't make sense. Not to mention, he didn't even have a warm coat. All the others were in the dryer for the time being so he was just going to have to make due without a coat. It wasn't long and Bobol came in with a laundry basket in his hands. "Here dipshit, your jackets are clean." He said and sets the basket down. Bob paused his game and flipped him off before grabbing his jackets.

When the male grabbed one of them, he noticed that it was two times as small. Great.. Were all of them the same? He started to pick each coat out and look at it. "Are you serious... WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME NOT TO DO THIS TO MY COATS?!" He shouted slightly and looked at all of his coats. "Well maybe you should've read the labels before putting them in the washer and dryer." Amor's voice was heard behind the male. "Haha very funny. Now how do I fix this?" Bob asked and looked at Amor.

"You can't." Amor said. "What do you mean I can't?! Some of these were my favorite coats and hoodies! Now I don't have to wear because you guys are always messing with the heat in the house!!" Bob whined. Amor shook his head. "That's on you Bobby." Amor said. "Don't call me that." Bob said and huffed. "Ok Boob. Here I'll give you a few dollars and let you borrow one of my coats so you can get you a couple of jackets, deal?" Amor asked. Bob sighed and nods a bit. "Yeah, I guess..." He mumbled and sighed. "Alright well get ready. Meet me in my room." Amor said and walked off. Bob nods and gets on his usual long sleeve shirt with a blue B on it with some dark jeans. He gets some yellow socks and blue converse on then walks off to Amor's room. When he walked in, he was kinda shocked at how clean it was considering how much time he spent in there. "Here's my hoodie, and here's this." Amor said and hands Bob enough money to get him a couple of hoodies and jackets. Bob grabs the money and sticks it in his pocket before putting on the hoodie. "Thanks." He said and leaves the room and the house.

As soon as the male walked out, he felt the cold air hit his warm body, making him shiver some. "I guess I'll go to a thrift store and see if they have any there." He said quietly to himself and sets off to the thrift store. The town was cold yet calming in the mornings. Yeah sure, some busy cars were driving down the streets but other than that it was kinda nice. Maybe he should do this more often, but knowing him, it'll never happen. When he made it to the thrift store, he walks in and the sudden heat hits his cold body. "Hello and welcome to the thrift store. I hope we have what you're looking for." An old woman said to Bob with a soft smile. "Thanks." Bob said and looks around. He found him a couple of coats to wear but the one thing that he like, even though it was really odd, it was a nice yellow v neck t-shirt. He thought that he could wear this for an outfit so it took it with him.

He didn't find much interesting after that and went up to the counter to pay for his clothes. "So how are you today dear?" The old woman asked as she took the clothes off of their hangers and scanned the tag. "Oh I'm ok so far, thanks for asking." Bob said politely. When the old woman went to scan the shirt, she sighs softly and scans it. "I won't be surprised if this shirt gets taken back here as well." She said as she puts the clothes in a bag. "Why is that?" Bob asked curiously. What was so bad about this shirt that it was taken back by so many people? Was it just not their size or something? "I'm not sure why. I hope you do enjoy it though. It's seems like a really comfy shirt." The old woman said and adds up the prices. "That will be $17.30." She said. Bob handed her a twenty dollar bill and grabs the bag of clothes. The old woman gave him his change. "Have a good day." She said. "You too." Bob said and began to walk back home once he left the store.

Now some people like Bob may be wondering. 'What's so bad about this shirt that it's been brought back to the thrift store so many times?' Well that shirt has a little bit of history to it. Maybe there's a lost soul that might be haunting the shirt. Or maybe it's just too small or too big for some others but who knows. Bob quickly got back home since he was practically running home. He didn't want to waste any time out in the cold weather. Not to mention he was actually excited to try on his new shirt. When he got home, he walks in with his bag and went inside his room. He was secretly keeping that leftover money and lie saying that he didn't have any change left. He quickly walks in his room and shuts the door, locking it so that no one can barge in when he hides the money and changes. Bob took off Amor's hoodie and out of his shirt before putting on the yellow shirt. Man it was comfortable. It felt really soft to the touch. It was almost like it was made of silk even though it wasn't. Sure it was a bit loose but eh. Who was going to care anyways. Bob quickly grabbed the money that was in his pocket and hides it in his little cube plushie. He had a secret zipper on it that he could use to hide stuff in. As he was hiding the money, something... felt off. It doesn't feel the same anymore in his room. It felt like as if.. something was watching him.

༺ʙᴏsɪᴘ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Who wakes me up this time from my long nap? I'm guessing it was another person who was just going to take me and my shirt back to the thrift store. Honestly if this was going to happen really often then my shirt shouldn't be hanging on the shelf. I noticed that I was in what seemed to be in a gamers room. It looked decent to say the least. Who was wearing my shirt? I looked around from the corner and male who seemed to be a bit shorter than me with blue hair. So he was the one who got my shirt. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he took it back if he saw me like this. As I study the male, I noticed that.. he seemed to be hiding something inside that.. cube looking thing. Then all of the sudden a knock was heard at the door. "Booooooooooooooobb!!! I need my hoodiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!" A voice said. "Alright! Wait!" The blue haired male said. I saw him zip up his cube and watched him go to his door and unlocks it before opening it. "What do you want?" The male asked. "Wellllll I want two things. One. My hoodie and two, what change you have left. If there's any." The male over the door said. He seemed to have.. bluish hair as well. "I don't have any money left over and here's your hoodie." The shorter male said and threw his hoodie at the other male before shutting the door.

Did he lie? Why did he lie to the other person there? "Hey, why did you lie?" I asked the male wearing my shirt. The blue haired male looked up in surprise to see that I talked. He turned around and looked at me before flinching in surprise. "Who are you?! And what the hell are you doing in my room?" He asked, clearly scared. So he can see me? Cool. Most folks weren't able to see me. "Oh, I'm Bosip. What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Bob now what are you doing in my home?" Bob asked me. Huh, cute name. I seemed to almost forgot why I'm here. Oh yeah, now I remember. "The reason why I'm here is because you woke me up from my sleep by wearing my shirt." I told him. I notice him looking down at my shirt before looking up at me. "This right here is your shirt?" He asked me. "Yes. That's my shirt. It's comfortable isn't it?" I ask him with a small grin. He seemed to flush at that statement and nods. "Yeah. It was my favorite shirt to wear in my past life." I told him and sit down on the bed. It's honestly weird sitting or laying on furniture after so long. Probably because I stand up most of the time and roam around.

"You're probably going to take me and my shirt back to the thrift store aren't you?" I ask with a small frown, knowing it was coming soon. I would too if I saw a ghost in my home because I was wearing their clothing. Bob looked over at me a bit shocked. "So this is why this shirt was always taken back by other people?" He asked me in which I gave him a nod. "Well damn. That's kinda sad isn't it?" Bob asked in which I gave him a small nod. "I think your pretty cool to hang out with. So tell me, what all did you like to do in your past life?" Bob asked me. To be honest... I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've done anything that made me remember my past life. "I don't really remember.." I told Bob as I look down slightly. "Hmm. Want to watch me play some Minecraft? Or Geometry Dash?" Bob asked as he sits down on the bed. I hummed a bit before saying, "Why don't you play a bit of both?" . Hmm. Geometry Dash sounds really familiar...

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

Bob nods at Bosip's response and sets up his TV to get Minecraft on the screen. Bosip watched as he sits on Bob's bed in his own little world. Bob soon plopped down on the bed and sighs. "Alright! Let's begin!" He said happily and sits beside Bosip. He sets up Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch, humming every now and then. The ghostly blond felt sleepy and without even thinking, he lays his head on Bob's shoulder. Bob felt the cold chill that Bosip gave off and shivers. Bosip noticed and quickly sits up. "S-sorry I didn't mean to d-do that!" He stuttered out slightly and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's ok, it's just homie love." Bob said with light pink dusted on his cheek. But was it homie love? This intrigued Bosip as he sat there. "What's... Homie love?..." He asked. "You don't know what homie love is?!" Bob asked and looked at him shocked. "But then again, you have been dead for a really long time." He muttered under his breath. "Alrighty! I'll show you homie love." He said and looked at him. He paused the game and looked at Bosip. "Alright do lay down on the bed." Bob said to him. Bosip slowly nods and lays down on the bed. "Ok great!" Bob said and lays down beside Bosip, cuddling close to him as he plays Minecraft. The blushing blonde laid there and hugs Bob close to him. It's been years since he's ever felt human contact with anyone in forever. A couple of tears fell down his face but he quickly wiped them away and watched as Bob play Minecraft.

༺ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʙᴏsɪᴘ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇʀᴄɪᴀʟ :ᴅ༻

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

It's been a few weeks since Bosip has been staying with Bob and the rest of the others. Bobal and the rest of the gang found out that Bosip was hoarding himself in Bob's room ever since Bobal went to put Bob's laundry and he saw Bosip playing Undertale. Ever since them few weeks, everyone has been getting along and well for Bosip... He's been crushing on Bob. But he knew that a human wouldn't love a ghost. It just wasn't possible. Bosip had went to ask help from Amor and Bobal to figure out what they could do to help his problem. Currently the three of them were setting up a place for Bosip and Bob to go eat out at. "Guys... Are you sure that this is gonna work?.." Bosip asked as he looked at them, having a pair of decent clothes on. "Trust your wingman's Bosip." Amor said. "It'll work." Bobal said. "He'll love to go with you to a noodle restaurant." He said. Bosip nods and sighs gently. "Now go get 'em tiger." Amor said and pushed Bosip through the door.

Bosip sighed softly and looked around to see Bob sitting by himself waiting for Bosip. Bosip sighs softly and went towards the table. "Hey Bob." He said and sits down across the table from Bob. "Hey Bosip, didn't know you liked noodles as well. Wait- why are you here? You can't eat-" Bob asked curiously, tilting his head. Bosip shook his head. "I want to hang out with you." He said with a soft smile. Bob nods and smiled softly. "Thanks dude." He said. Bosip nods and gave a thumbs up. It wasn't even 2 minutes and Bosip heard a loud groan of frustration. The ghostly blonde looked at the blue haired male with confusion. "My noodles are taking toooo looooooonnnngggg!! I've been waiting for hours!!" Bob complains and huffs softly. Bosip chuckled a bit, finding his complaining a bit cute. "Why don't we do something to keep you mind off of it?" He asked. Bob shrugged. "Like what though?" He asked. "Maybe we could sing a small tune. I haven't done that in years.." Bosip said. "I would always do that to keep my mind off of things." He said with a small smile on his face. "Welllllll... I don't see why we can't do that." Bob said which Bosip's smile got bigger. Bob could feel his cheeks get warm just by Bosip's smile. 'Am I blushing?... OVER A DAMN SMILE?!' Bob thought. "Ok, I'll start off the song." Bosip told Bob and clears his throat. He slowly begins to sing a small tune. One that he loved very dearly. 'His singing... Wow that's good. I bet he got a lot of girls with it.' Bob thought and slowly join in on the singing.

People stopped talking and turned towards the two to see them singing. Everyone was silent as they listened to the beautiful tune of the both of them. The waitress came with Bob's noodles, but stopped when she heard Bob and Bosip both singing. Bosip and Bob were in their own little world to even forget that they were in a restaurant, or that people were watching them sing. The two of them end up finishing off the song with a beautiful note. Bob looked around and noticed that everyone was watching them. "Uhhh.. Bosip... I think we just made fools out of-" Bob got interrupted by a clap from one person. The from another. Then it was the whole restaurant clapping and cheering. The waitress hands Bob his noodles. "You two are a cute couple that sound great! Enjoy the noodles." She said before walking off.

Both of the boys cheeks flushed a pink color as Bob begins to eat his noodles. 'Huh.. Do we really seem THAT obvious?' Bosip thought and shook his head. He looked at Bob, who ate his noodles like it was his last supper, sighs gently to himself. 'I need to tell him sooner or later...' He thought and looked down. "So where would you like to go after this?" He asked. "Hmmmmm. I'm not sure." Bob managed to say with a mouthful of noodles in his mouth. He swallows them and looked at Bosip. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. Bosip shrugged. "Honestly I'm not sure either. Maybe we could go home and go through a game?" He suggested. "Sounds great! But which game?" Bob asked. "How about Roblox?" Bosip asked. "Eh, I've been in it for a few days. It's kinda getting old for me." Bob said before eating a mouthful of noodles. "Oh. Well.. What about Pokémon?" Bosip asked. "Sure! I haven't been in that game in years! Wonder what I've done on that game." Bob said. "Who knows." Bosip said with a soft smile. Bob soon got done with his noodles. "Their noodles never get old.." Bob said with a satisfied look on his face. "Let me go pay and we'll go home." He said and went to the counter to pay for his noodles. Bosip nods and gets up.

Bob soon got done paying and went towards the table. "Let's go. Bet I'll beat you home." He said and dashed off. Bosip saw and followed after him. Laughter could be heard from the both of them as they ran. Bosip soon catches up to Bob. The two looked at each other and smiled. Bosip quickly went through the door. "I win!" He cheered as Bob came in panting to catch his breath. "No fair...! You're... You're a ghost man!" He panted heavily, making Bosip chuckle. "Let's just get in the game already. I'll set it up." He said and went to set up the game. Bob sits down on the couch and sighed gently, resting up after the race. Within a flash, Bosip got it all set up. "I'm ready when you are." He said with a small smile. Bob nods and gets up, walking towards the game and walked in the portal to the game as Bosip followed along.

༺ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴀᴍᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴏ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ༻

After hours of catching and battling with Pokémon, the boys got out of the game. Bob was tired as ever. Today really has been eventful. Bob stretched out his body as he walked out of the portal. "Today has been eventful." He said. "It sure has.." Bosip said and sighs gently. "Woah, it's already almost 12 in the morning. I'm probably going to go to bed.." Bob said and starts to walk to his bedroom. "Wait!" Bosip said and gently grabbed Bob's wrist. "Wha..." The blue haired male mumbled as he looked down at his wrist before looking up at the ghostly blonde. "I.. I gotta tell you something.." The ghostly blonde said and looked at Bob. "What is it?.." Bob asked. Bosip looked down nervously.

'Ugh! Just tell him already! It's either now or never!' He thought. "For the past couple of weeks ever since you took me in, you've made me feel alive.. Like I'm a human.. Even though I'm still a ghost.." Bosip begin saying. "And... I would like for you to make me feel like that forever.." He added before looking down. Bob was taken aback by what Bosip said but.. He was confused. "That's very nice of you to say but.. What are you getting at?" He asked. "What I'm trying to say is.. Will you.. Date me?.." Bosip asked and looked at him. Bob looked at Bosip shocked. "I.." He drifted off. 'But will it work out.. He's a spirit and I'm a human.. Does it work like that..?' Bob thought. 'Screw it how it works. I'm happy with him no matter who he is!' He thought. A smile could be present on Bob's face. "Yes." He said which Bosip smiled happily before hugging Bob. "Thank you... For making me the happiest ghost of all.." He said. Bob nods happily and yawns softly. "Anything for you.." Bob said.

Clapping could be heard and the two looked over to see where the sound was coming from. Two figures could be seen walking out of the shadows, only for it to be none other than Amor and Bobal. "Congrats tiger. You got 'em." Amor said. "Yep." Bobal said with a smug look. Bob was confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We planned your date together Boob." Amor said with a smug look. "But hey! It worked!" He cheered. Bob shook his head. "I even got it recorded! Now I can show the fans!" Amor added and ran off. "AMOR GET BACK HERE!!" Bob said and chased after him. Bobal and Bosip looked at each other and shrugged. "Wanna play geometry dash?" Bosip asked. "Sure." Bobal said and the two of them sat down and begin to play geometry dash while Bob and Amor ran around like cat and mouse.

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 3642༻

꧁ʜᴇʏʏʏʏʏʏʏ ɪ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ, ᴀs ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ! ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀs ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs :) ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!꧂

~ᴍᴀʏᴏɴᴀᴋᴀ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc