The lies we all read...

By ThetaTheDragon

as the title inquiries More

The lies that we all read...
The feelings...
insanity is taking over...
The war of years and years to come...
The battle is lost...
Special guest edition number one... with special guest Phreakzz
The troll of existence...
Personal thoughts about America...
The sick cruel game of life...
The fat cats and there lies...
The oppression of the working and suffering...
The screams of the lost...
Theories of a madman or someone I am supposed to trust.
Looking backwards to go forwards...

The one we all have

53 2 0
By ThetaTheDragon

I am Blaze and Blaze is I we are one we are brother and we are family we never another we are intertwine as another when only in perfect harmony....are we another even then we have a different personalities only then are we different...Blaze is I and I am Blaze without Blaze I have no reason to rebel...without Delta I have no reason to work...Delta is Blaze and Blaze is Delta we all come together hand to hand to be one with one mind one body one soul....we are brothers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...