PAUSE! ❨ FIVE HARGREEVES ❩

By fivesacad

no one has ever made me feel this special ━━━ ©lcveaidan book one of the pause series. More

PAUSE !
PROLOUGE
CHAPTER ONE ⎯ WE MEET AGAIN.
CHAPTER TWO ⎯ MY FIRST KILLING.
CHAPTER THREE ⎯ ASSHOLE
CHAPTER FOUR ⎯ MORE BLOOD TO COME
CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ BORING LIFE IN A VAN
CHAPTER SIX - MAYBE YOU ARE LIKE THEM TOO
CHAPTER SEVEN ⎯ MAKE UP
CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ THE CHOKE UP
CHAPTER NINE ⎯ THE HANDLER.
CHAPTER TEN ⎯ SEARCHING FOR HIM.
CHAPTER ELEVEN ⎯ THANK YOU.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ MARGARITA.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ THE PARK.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ⎯ THE VIOLIN.
SUMMARY + THANK YOU !
REVERSE !

CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

1.2K 22 52
By fivesacad

We started to walk to Klaus' room after we both changed. 

Both me and Five went back to our regular friendly relationship right after too. He apologized to me, which confused me very much. It was just a brief chat, but he went back to his old attitude and refused to look at me while saying his words.

When we got to Klaus' room, he in a depressed manner, looking at the ceiling. I knocked on his door politely, but the man beside me just barged in as if it was his room. 

"Hey. Get up. We're going." Five said strictly. Klaus groaned and got up. "What?" He slurred lightly. "Where?" Klaus asked once more. "To save the world." I said. Klaus still looked confusedly at me. I rolled my eyes. 

Five ignored Klaus and started talking to me, "So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" He said. "Yeah, so?" I asked. "So it got me thinking." He started. "I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel." Five continued while rubbing his thumb to his chin. 

I was stumped too, so I kept quiet. But Klaus spoke up, "So how'd the crazy bastard actually know?" Klaus asked. "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse." Five said, making me gasp quietly. He was sure right. 

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." Klaus said, making me giggle. "Me too."

"But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five asked. The way Five called dad "old man" made me wonder why he won't call him "dad" or "Reginald. Anyways, I answered, "Yeah, but knew how?".

"I don't know. But, his plan worked. We all came back home" He said. I chuckled lightly, "I was always here was the past year" I told him. He looked at me, "Did he do anything suspicious?". 

"I wouldn't know actually. I only came here because I needed somewhere to sleep and needed free food" 

Five rolled his eyes at me. "We might as well save the world" He told us. "Oh yeah? What, like, the two of us?"

"Uh, well, ideally, no, but... gotta work with what I've got." Five ripped him off. Klaus sighed. "Well I'm not coming" He said. I rolled my eyes and walked to him. I grabbed him arm and started pulling him up, but my 14 year old body was clearly struggling. 

"Okay fine, no need to look like an idiot" He said while pushing my arm off him. I looked up at him sadly, before walking away. "IF your gonna talk to me like that, your no longer my favorite sibling" I said as a small smirk started to build on my lips. "Okay! Okay! Sorry!" Klaus yelled. "You know, I'm still here, Y/N" Five said. 

I looked at him and also smirked. "You're more than that, Fivey" I said while touching the tip of his nose before walking out of the room, leaving Five flustered. "Did she just make you blush!" "No she did not, asshole! Shut up!" "Never!" 

I giggled quietly and waited outside for them, seeing that they were fighting. When they came out, Five, seeing that I was there, brought back his pride and shifted his blazer to act cool. Me and Klaus just giggled in response. 

Out of nowhere, we saw Diego running. He was grunting and panting. "Where have you been?" I asked. "Jail." He responded, making us all share confused looks. 

"Long story. Where's Luther?" He asked us. "Haven't seen him since breakfast." Klaus replied. "Yeah. Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Five laughed. I looked beside me and smiled at him. Both our cheeks had a little bit of pink on it. 

But something snapped us out of it as usual. 

"Allison is in danger." 

Turns out Allison went after chasing Leonard, a mass murderer, all alone. When we realized, we headed out, but I realized something. Luther would be good. Number 1, he was strong as hell. Number 2, he really cared for Allison and would do anything to save her. 

After I managed to convince Diego and Five to come (Klaus agreed instantly), we headed out quickly and went to the place Klaus told us where Luther would be. 

When we got there, we found Luther sitting in a lonely bar. He looked sad. We all walked to him, but he didn't look up. "Look." Klaus said. "Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus jokingly asked. I send him a sharp look. Now wasn't a time for jokes. "Leave me alone." Luther said quietly. 

"Give us a minute." Diego said while giving me, Klaus, and Five a look. We nodded and walked away. We stood near the empty tables. 

"How long will they take?" Five asked annoyingly. "He just needs some time, I know he'll come around" I said with a sad smile. 

"Not that idiot. I was talking about when we're going to beat Leonard's ass" Five said. I looked at him and sighed in disappointment. Minutes went by and they continued to talk. I was growing tired and leaned on Five's shoulder. 

He tensed up a bit, but calmed as he realized when he saw that it wasn't his other sibling, Klaus, and it was me, Y/N. "You tired?" Five asked me with a smile. "Yeah" I replied. "You could sleep, you know. This seems to be taking long" Five said. I looked up at him and smiled. I hugged Five's arm and got cozy. 

"Aww" Klaus said while putting his hands to his chest. Both me and Five blushed in response. 

"You should have led with that!" Luther yelled. Both me and Five got startled and broke away from embracing each other. "Jesus Christ." I sighed. Luther ran to the door and opened it harshly, enough to break it. "Shit" I gasped. 

"Let's get this asshole"

We rode in the small cramped car. Five drove now. Luther and Diego sat in the back, but the room was taken. Klaus sat in the front passenger seat. Since I was smallest and didn't have anywhere else to sit, Klaus offered a seat on his lap. I agreed very much. 

The other option was to sit on Luther's lap, which was a major no to me. 

"Hey. Can you go any faster?" Luther asked from behind. Five pursed his lips into a straight line. "Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five said with no expression. Luther dipped his head down sadly. 

I looked at Klaus. "Can I take a nap? I'm feeling very sleepy" I asked him with a yawn at the end. "Of course. Get comfortable" Klaus said with a smile, making me smile back too. I turned around and bear hugged his slim waist. 

Since I was wearing a skirt, it got pushed up, but as my amazing brother he is, he made sure to a arm over it. I smiled even more while hugging him.

Little did I know that I know that Five was watching me with side looks. Watching me sleeping quietly and peacefully, not knowing what would come after the ride. 

"Y/N, wake up" I heard a gentle voice say. I flickered my eyes open to see it was Five who was waking me up. I was still on Klaus' lap, though. 

"I told you shouldn't have woken her up by clanging pots together! She wouldn't like that" Five told Klaus. "Yeah, whatever Mr. Lover boy" Klaus rolled his eyes. "Are we here?" I asked them. "Yeah, both me and Klaus just stayed back to wake you up first" He told me with a gentle smile. 

I gave him a smile back. "Well, I had no choice in this. You were sleeping on my lap and Five threatened that he would kill me if I left" Klaus said while putting his hands up in the air, as if he was getting caught the police.

"Did you really do that?" I asked Five. He looked down and smiled, "Yeah, kinda I guess" He said shyly. It was rare to see Five like this. He was never shy, not in front of people, I should say. "Now c'mon, let's go! We have to go inside. I think there is something wrong since they have yet to come out." Five said.

I nodded and got off Klaus' lap. Both me and Five ran up the stairs to the cabin. We walked in to see horror. 

Allison laid on the floor, covered in blood. It looked to seem that her neck was cut. I put my hands over my mouth, partly in disgust and partly scared. As you may know, I never had a good relationship with blood and cuts, so this alarmed my head quite a bit. 

Five saw my crying/scared stat and looked concernedly at me. "You okay? Wanna step out for a bit?" He asked caringly. I nodded, not being able to say anything. 

I stepped out and looked through the window instead. Klaus was looking at Allison, also had this hands over his mouth. He was looking concerned, yet disgusted by the blood, just like me. Luther had her in his arms as he mourned her. Diego and Five stood a little far from the scene, concerned for their sister. 

I turned around sat down while sliding the back against the wall. I felt my throat closing in on itself, sweat in my palms, and a dizzy feeling in my head. I was clearly not okay. 

I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself, which worked after a while. 

1804 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.5K 20
❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫
124K 3.7K 46
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 FIVE HARGREEVES ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚
807K 18.5K 20
❛ it was always you. ❜ book one. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫
297K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏