Pokemon Academy -Tale of the...

Af Am_23_it

[Completed] Highest Rankings Amourshipping #1 , Amour #1 Broken #57 out of 57.4k stories AshxSerena #... Mere

Pokemon Master Ash!!!
"The Purge"
A Legend Forgotten
The Loved ones
"Shattered" - The Past
"Shattered"- The Present
The News
The End Of Line
The Night
"My Sere"
"The Pokémon Academy"
An Old Ally
The Academy
The First Day
An Unforgettable First Day
Skadoosh...!!!
The Aftermath
"Hi ...My Name is Serena.."
Serena's Past
The Prison Podcast
"Red and Serena"
Blue ?
The Turndown of Truths Part-I
The Turndown of Truths Part - II
The Queen's Despair
Ash ?
Diary ?
A Visit
Amour...
Author's Note
Breaking In or Breaking Out ? Part -II
A Fresh Start Once again...
Revelations and Mysteries
Abandonment ?
Mishap or Fortune
A Reflect on Amour
I am Sorry
A Crushing Bout
Some Mended , Some Broken
A Happy Turn
Author's Note
Finding you
Reunion in Ages
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve - II
"Ash Ketchum"- The Name

Breaking in or Breaking out ? Part - I

1.1K 34 12
Af Am_23_it

7k + views ? I am already psyched ... Thank you all ...Get along with the latest edition .. here it is..

Serena POV

Ash was one of the most amazing persons I had ever known . He breaking up was not a sight of happiness . He was the one who radiated his happiness Aura everywhere around which literally made everyone happy . The room could be brightened up by his smile .The day he helped me from the forest to the day that we two are together , the thought was exhilarating .  It was worth confessing him . But how did I completely forget him ? The thoughts seemed confusing .

"Morning sleepy beauty !!" He chimed as he opened his eyes to meet mine . His brown dazzling eyes were giving me instant warmth and radiance .His face soon grew a smirk.

"Morning Ash " I responded while I was still on the bed with him . Ash had slept near me once again but today it was a cozy place .

"Is something on my face ? " I smiled as he was  staring profoundly at my eyes with  deep contact.
"I am taking you to Jail ..." He responded . This started shrieking me . Was Calem disguised as Ash ? Was it a nightmare ...? Or Ash 

" You have to pay fine rather because its illegal to look so beautiful.." He laughed at my dumbfounded face.
"You !! Ashy ...I - " I was suddenly caught off guard at my speech and he kissed me passionately which I responded with joy . The kiss was a short one but gave me a blushed look

"Ashy I will get back with this later .." I teased while pinching his cheek and he was giving a cute blush .
"Ok .. Miss Yvonne ... or rather I should Call Future Miss Ketchum ..." He teased . It gave me a red blush while a shade of crimson was over Ash as he said that ... 

"Sere... We have to still do that project of ours .. Its weekend.. " He said as he got off from the bed.
"Yeahh !! that sucks ..." I frowned at the sight of project u still lying .We hadn't been to school even in 3 days. Lot of pending work !!! ughhh..

"I also have to make a call to Gary .. he hasn't responded long since ..." He added with a slight smile on his face , but it turned to worries as he saw me  shrieking and shivering ...

Gary was captured by Calem and was being tortured for the last 5 days . I hadn't heard of Calem ever since I was at Ash's and was worrying about May , Dawn and Margo as well . They were in a terrible position just because of me . Calem would probably be furious after I changed my card as suggested by Blue . 

"Hey Ash .. Could I tell you something ? " I asked as a tear dropped on my left cheek reminiscing the bad memories . He was putting up his shirt , but turned and his eyes were showing concern .

"Hey why are you tearing up ? " He asked holding my chin and wiping the tear away in concern .

"Ash !! I don't know what is wrong with my life . First of all Mother dying in front of me , I not remembering you , Calem torturing me - " His grip became firmer around my shoulders..

"Torturing you ? " He sadly toned . 

"Let me finish Ash .." I added " yeah torturing me and my sister , Gary May and Dawn being jailed at the same time with me , I meeting you  , you and Blue adopting me , to know that You have less than 2 weeks left  -- " I cut off breaking huge cries on Ash's chest hugging him tightly ." You were always there for me . But I am losing you ...Ash " I cried deeply on his chest . His heart beat could not be heard . I then realised again that Ash had losen his very existence for me ...

"Serena !! ... I am totally fine .We together will be fine until death does us apart . I have a lifetime with you , not 2 weeks .." he exclaimed giving me a toothy grin .

"Ash you're not understanding . The doctor  - " 

"The doctor was a fake one Sere ..." He cut me off . I realising the words felt shocked . 
Ash was serious now . His eyes were saying that he was speaking the truth .

"Who was he then ? " I asked out of curiosity to beat the hell out of that fake doctor if I ever encounter him again .

"Well just a random .. don't bother ..."

"Ok " I replied .

"But Gary being abducted along with May and Dawn and you and your sister being tortured by Calem...What's this all about " He asked with a concerned look  . I knew Ash would be ready to die even if he was to sacrifice for his friends . Thats what made him unique. He could help in any way he wanted . All after the years I had met him , he had helped me countless times , so he could help me again ...

"Actually Calem ---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told him the entire story , history with Calem , his father as businessman , me being tortured by Calem , May and Dawn and all about Margo and Gary . He had a tensed look and then it changed into more of an angry one . His fists were going white while he was over tensing them . He was in great rage . I was scared at the sight of this Ash . 

"Serena... That Bastard will pay for messing with my friends..." He trailed off with an angry look on his face . His eyes were malicious Red , pure intent of killing ...I was shocked .

"Ash - " I put a hand on his shoulder to stop him . His red eyes turned to normal , glad that worked ..

"Serena ..." he smirked " I Have a plan.."

GARY POV

Man ... Its been 4 days that I am stuck here without clean food and water and on top of that suffocation due to the sewer nearby . I was managing somehow but Girls were falling way unconscious every time they woke up to see something . They lacked energy . I couldn't protect them . Margo had been a great help , she knew the inside outs of the dungeon but was never able to break out . If I had to break out then I had to take a giant effort from all those who were here .

Margo told us about her and Serena . How they lost her mother and how Margo ended up here being Serena caught up in the trap as well . Margo still being tortured everyday didn't give up . It was hard to shatter every determined wall she had climbed up to now .

"I know Serena will return.." she spoke every now and then. 

May and Dawn were the pawns of Calem , Bastard . Calem used their family to threaten both of them and killed them in secret , until they both knew after Red knocked them sense on the battle pitch . Man Only if Red was here ? He could have broke us all out .

"So professor made up your mind yet ? " a cold voice came from the Prison entrance . I knew it was Calem as he wanted all my research in his hands , and that included sensitive data of the top bureau as well . I couldn't afford to give that , or else world will fall apart .

" Hell No !!" I replied gritting my teeth at the thought of revenge at the individual . It was evident as of its malicious intent that something worse will happen in god's sake if he ever gave his research to Calem .

"Professor ... Even after the beating , the lacunae of food , water and air ... you still wanna battle me ? " He threatened in his cold voice again looking down at me again . I was scared . If he caught hold of my grandpa then things will be done for .

"Professor ... U knw what you are fun to play with , but today I just caught hold of your only hope.." he said  with a devilish grin .

"What do u mean ? " I asked annoyingly .

He turned to grab serena from her hair and pulling it straight . "See this girl !!! I bet you remember her ..." He laughed hysterically and I was completely shocked at the sight of Serena in her hands crying .

"Say what Serena ... We will have some fun tonight ... Until then you can stay with these bastards ..."he grabbed Serena and threw her on the floor . Serena laid unconscious as soon as she hit the ground .

"Calem .. you are not doing good..." I gritted my teeth in anger now  rushing at the jail door .
He then pressed a button which electrocuted me for a little time ...I fell back to the floor.

After Calem went , Serena got up . I was somewhat stunned by this act that she recovered her consciousness so fast .

"Plan A worked ... Yess..
" Serena whispered .

"Plan A ? "

A mysterious Greninja then appeared from behind the shadows of Serena ...WHAT ??

Will Ash be able to break  out his friends from prison ? What is greninja doing in the cell ? Will they get easily past Calem..? find out ..

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Mention your reviews about this chapter in the comments ... Be sure to upvote if u liked it .. Until I meet you in next one .. Bye !!

Peace✌️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
42.4K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
13.5K 320 16
well hey guys . First of all thank you for giving a chance to my story . So this is my first story on amourshipping. Yes you read it correct it is a...