Out Of Time

By aka_Avana

What if the person whom he thought that he would never meet again becomes the most important person of his li... More

Introduction
Nice To Meet You
Story Of My Life
Interview
First Experience
Don't Hold Back
Too Much To Ask
Good Night
Connection
Hide And Plan
My Light
What If.......
Love You Goodbye
Surprises

New Mission

154 5 5
By aka_Avana

[After Two Hours]

"Jai Hind! Welcome back Major Shaw" Leftenant Malik saluted me.

"Jai Hind! At ease soldier, is General at his office?"

"Yes he's waiting for you"

"Ok thank you"

I rushed towards his office. Upon reaching, I knocked.

"Come in Major" he said from the inside. I went in.

"Jai Hind sir" and saluted him.

"Jai Hind! At ease Major" He sounded pretty off.

"So what happened?"

He sighed, "Come take a walk with me". I followed him to the training ground.

"Run 2 lapses with me and I'll tell you everything"

"Sure" seriously now what is up him? He's being too wierd!

We started running. After running 200m he said, "Voltaire managed to escape".

"What?!" I stopped running.

"It hasn't been 2lapse yet" he scolded me.

"Yeah sorry sir. But how? You need to give me the details" I started running again.

"It sounds pretty impossible doesn't it?"

Now it all makes sense!

"So you think that there's an imposter or a traitor among us?"

"Possible" he replied.

That's why he didn't informed me anything on the call and took me here where there's no camera.

"Right now I can't trust anyone except the three of you" he said.

The three of us, Me, Major Vaskar Sharma and Lieutenant Mahesh Nag. General Aryan Keshar's top soldiers, his most trusted officials and my other two friends for life. We carried several missions together. We started training at NDA together as well. We've know each other since we were 17. Mahesh got in the army one year later than Vaskar and I did.

General always make us work together because together we make a pretty good team. Mahesh is good at making plans of attack and he's a hacker as well. So he's like JARVIS. Vaskar's basically Hawkeye that is his aims are perfect. He can shoot from any range. And he's a good observer so am I. And I'm good at close combats. I'm more of a knife person but can manage guns as well. So I'm like Deadpool I guess or Black Widow maybe. Whatever! Oh and I've a talent, I can basically copy anyone's voice despite of the gender. They're not absolutely perfect but convincing.

We three mostly carry out secret missions. We usually don't fight in the on spot. We do rescue missions or capture the culprits undercover. We keep a low profile.

"Then I'll have a meeting with them General" I said

"Yes sure they're in the base"

"Before that give me some information about him. Does he have family members? They could've help him to escape"

"Yes but I don't think his family helped him to escape. He has a grandson whom he treated like a weapon and pawn for his own interest. And people say that he hate Voltaire. Moreover if he really wanted him out he could've just bailed him out. But then again you'll never know right?!"

"Yeah"

"I have the details in my office. Help yourself. I'll come to the office once I inform those two"

"Alright"
...

I was going through the files in the General's office and he entered along with Mahesh and Vaskar. They greeted me.

After a while I was going through his family background and saw his grandson and he was none other than Kai Hiwatari. The Kai with whom I had a good heart to heart conversation two days ago. Of course he seemed familiar.

"This happened two days ago right?" I asked.

"Yes"

"His grandson, Kai Hiwatari was in India two days ago. In my home town"

"Are you sure?" Mahesh asked

"Positive" I'll never forget that face.

"How do you know?" Vaskar asked

"Per...sonal... I've also heard that his company lacks a secretary. And before you ask how I know this- I'm not telling you my source. So hear me out"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mahesh said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I'll join his company as the secretary as undercover and observe him closely and if he's really not the one who helped him escape according to General, then he can help us in finding him. And-"

"And also you can sneak into his house and know more about Voltaire" Mahesh completed my sentence

"Exactly"

"And while you're at it we two will search his secret bases" Vaskar said

"Yes"

"So all planned, I'll make preparations and will leave for Russia in the evening"

"Okay! We'll start with the main base"

"Keep me updated"

"Yeah you too"

"Avana you command this one" General offered.

"It'll be an honor sir"

"We're waiting for your order commander"

"So make squad-1, 2 & 3 start searching their bases. Undercover! Squad-1 should be under me. But I'll work alone for now"

"Roger"

"Mahesh include Leftenant Malik in your team. That guy's got potential"

"Alright"

"Keep me updated. And I want zero casualties"

"Roger that"
...

Okay so secretary! It's not like I'm unfamiliar with this post but the Hiwatari Enterprise is a well known company the standards would be much high. And I've to make him accept me. As I was searching for my phone, I discovered the note that red haired guy named Tala left for me.
"Bingo". He promised me to return the favor right?! Here's your chance! I dialed the number. After 4 rings he picked up.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hello red haired"

"Ah! Sad girl!"

"Seriously?! 'Sad girl'?"

"Oh sorry! What's your real name?"

"Oh it's A..Natasha... Natasha Shaw"

"Oh and I'm Tala Valkov"

"Yeah I know, got your note"

"Oh and Thank you so mu-"

"You wanted to return the favor right?" I cut him off

"Oh yes! Tell me what do you want?"

"What is Kai's type?"

"Type?....." He thought for sometime before answering, "He's like..... Um..... I don't think he has one I mean I rarely see him with women but he was quite fond of you. So as long as it's you I think he'll accept it"

"Oh I see"

"But why the sudden question?"

"I think I'll go for a interview for the secretary position"

"Oh Good luck with that"

"Thanks"

"I guess I'll meet you here in Russia"

"Of course" With that I hung up the call. Well at least now I know that I have an advantage! So let's pack things up. And also I need a fake identity now. I'll have a chat with the IFS there after I reach Russia.
...

The next day I reached Russia. First thing that I did was, visited the IFS. Got my fake id-

Name- NATASHA SHAW
Age- 27 Nationality- INDIA
IS HERE FOR A JOB.

Got my visa as well. Now I've to prepare for the interview.

TO BE CONTINUED

For Your Information -
NDA or National Defense Academy is now letting girls take the entrance exams from this November (2021).
It's a great opportunity for young girls who wanna join Army, Navy or Air Force. You'll get proper training there. I wish I could enter too!!! 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 13
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...
50.5K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
17.5K 486 21
They were best friends in the childhood but will that friendship remain the same after so many years? Or will their relationship will deepen farther...
436 8 29
Serendipity Series I Kayla always knew what she wanted for her life... until she met Xavi. It's intriguing how they met each other. It's as if fate w...