Delusion

By Levelyy_

A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a ma... More

Late again
Foolish thoughts
Manipulation
Traitor
Wake up
Don't die
Lucid dreams
Perpetual spaces
The end?

Insanity

26 0 0
By Levelyy_

A clatter of metal objects was heard falling in the basement. The noise was too loud for it to have fallen by itself, someone must of thrown it.

Down in the basement, there were scraps of metal scattered in front of a table up against a wall. A man with dark brown hair and eyes stood in front of it, breathing heavily. He had a large smile on his face. He stayed where he stood, his smile getting longer. He started to laugh, laughing like a maniac.

The man stopped. His expression grew still, no longer smiling. He crouched in front of the scraps, and cleared them away to find a knife. He picked it up with him as he stood up, looking at every edge of it.

"Oh.."

He put his finger on the knife, cutting it open. Blood slowly dripped from the tip of his finger, falling to the ground. The hot, red substance trailed down his hand. He smiled.

"Today is my day, I'll do it this time. I'll go back."

The man lowered the knife to point to his chest.

"Will?"

He froze. The brown haired man turned to the door of the basement, to see an older man standing before him.

"Dad-? Oh- how did you.." He lowered the hand he held the knife in, hiding it behind his back. "How'd you get in here..? I locked all the doors..."

He was still smiling, laughing nervously as he spoke.
The older man had a concerned look on his face.

"Wilbur, what are you doing?"
He was looking down at the blood on the floor. Wilbur didn't notice that, but he knew that his father knew what he was trying to do.

"Philza, philza, this isn't what it looks like!"
He paused for a moment,
"..nevermind, it's exactly what it looks like. But I'm doing a good thing! A wonderful thing, a life changing thing!"

"Will!" He screamed at him, making Wilbur go silent. Philza sighed, his expression growing more worried.
"Killing yourself? How is that a good thing, Will? It will only bring pain to you and everyone around you."

"But Philza! If I die, I can go back. I can go back to the real world..."

Philza looked at him in disbelief, unable to speak. Wilbur went on, "Philza Watson, this world, this place, none of it is real. We're all fake, versions of another!"

"Wilbur, what are you on about? Ofcourse this is real, I can see you right in front of me, I've seen so many things. Why are you suddenly so..."

"So stupid? Crazy? Insane?" He started to laugh, "Is this what you see me as, Phil? I'm not insane! Dream, he–"

"Dream?! That voice, in your head? Wilbur, that isn't real! Dream isn't a real person, he's someone you've made up! Someone you've made up to get over your grief, to get over Sally-"

Wilbur glared at him, his eyes wide. "Don't you.. ever... speak to me about her."
He shook his head and smiled again, "Oh-ho-ho, Philza, Philza, you really don't understand. When I am dead, I'll go back.. I'll go back to our world, our real world, our original world."

It went silent for a while.

"It's real, Phil. You're just too blind to see it. You haven't heard what Dream had to show me.."
Wilbur held the knife out again, holding it to his chest.

"Wilbur, you can't–"

"OH, yes I can! Just watch me,"

Wilbur stabbed himself, blood oozing out his chest. Philza watched in shock, not being able to do anything. The brown haired man coughed up some of the red liquid, all of it covering his chest and mouth. He sighed happily, and stumbled backwards.

"Don't be late, Philza Watson."

He then fell to the ground, his corpse splayed before his father. Philza crept up to his son, still in disbelief.

"Will..?"

Wilbur was dead. He'd killed himself, right in front of his own father. Philza fell to his knees in front of Will, and placed his hand on the corpses chest. Some tears rolled down his cheeks as he slowly pulled out the knife, and threw it aside. He sighed shakily, and held his face in his hands, beginning to sob.

.  .  .

It was 12:00am on a Tuesday morning, Ranboo couldn't sleep at all that night. He sat up from bed with a drowsy look on his face and groaned.

The male rolled out of bed, got ready for the day, and went out the door for the Watson's house. He had to go there everyday because no one's around to look after Michael and Fundy; Techno has to get to work, while Tommy has to go to college. Sometimes Tommy gets a day off or just doesn't go, but Techno insists Ranboo comes over anyways. He doesn't trust Tommy to look after their nephews on his own.

Ranboo was now walking down the street of the neighborhood, Techno was already at work, so he didn't see him at the apartment home. After all, he literally woke up at 12:00am. Ranboo was far from the Watson's house, so it would take about... Maybe, twenty minutes to get there. It was a long walk.

"Ranboo!"

The tall man looked up, he was on his phone. He slid his phone in his pants pockets to greet the individual who had called his name, that individual being none other than Charlie Slim. (Yes, his full name is Charlie Slim. No, it's not typo, it was not meant to say slime)

"Hi, Charlie."

"Ranboo, have you done my favor?"

"Yes, actually. Just yesterday I handed the note to Ponk."

"Oh, that's good that's good. So, where are you headed off to?"

"The Watson's house"

"Oh right, I forgot you know them. You know, I saw Tommy today!"

Ranboo hummed in response, "Cool,"

"He said, 'SLIME BOY, WHERE IS TWO EYES? HE WAS S'POSED TO BE HERE HOURS AGO' and then he stomped off into the house."
Charlie spoke in a deep voice as he imitated Tommy, which made Ranboo laugh.

"Tommy is quite the hot-headed one," he paused "OH RIGHT- I am so late, I need to go now– see you, Charlie!"

"Oh, see you!"

Ranboo said that as he ran past Charlie, they waved to each other goodbye and Ranboo continued on. The tall man slowed his pace as he came up to the house. Tommy was sitting on the pavement, the cars were gone. He looked annoyed when he saw Ranboo coming up.
"RANBOO, Where have you been?!"

Ranboo sighed with a smile, "Sorry, Tommy- I couldn't sleep last night.."

"I didn't ask you that, I asked you where you've been. Dumbass."

"..I was in bed. Sleeping."

"You big baby, you shouldn't sleep in so late! Don't you have an alarm or something?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Sleep is more important."

"Psh, as if, work is more important. I would know."

"No you wouldn't"

"Yes I would, and I do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Their argument went on for what felt like ages. It continued, even when Fundy came out to see what was happening. He glanced from Tommy to Ranboo a few times, then slouched. He rubbed the back of his white head of hair and looked back at the door, wondering if he should leave them be.

"FUNDY"

The white haired boy flinched, and made eye contact with Tommy. He opened his mouth to respond, but the blonde spoke before him.

"Tell Two eyes here that I know what it's like to work like a man"

"He doesn't"

"RANBOO"

The taller male snickered, and they both turned to Fundy. He looked quite overwhelmed, but they didn't seem to notice.
"U-uhm– if I'm gonna be honest, I've never seen you work, Tommy, only study.."

"That's work! See, Ranboo? I'm a hard worker!"

"Sure, sure."

Tommy frowned, "You don't believe me. I'll make you believe me!"

"How?"

"I'll do work, duh"

"But what kind of work?"

"I'll–" He paused in thought. "Uh.. give me a second."
He kept on thinking, making the other two grow impatient.

Fundy looked to Ranboo with an expression that said 'Want to go inside?' and Ranboo looked back with a 'Yeah'. Fundy nodded and they started heading for the door.

Tommy blinked, and before he knew it Ranboo was gone. He turned around to see Fundy and Ranboo going inside.

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" He skidded off after them, slamming the door behind him.

.  .  .

It was dark out, Fundy and Michael were asleep. When they had gotten inside, they played and argued all day. Tommy and Ranboo were sitting on the couch, watching some cheesy movie. Techno was working late, something came up, so Ranboo had to stay the whole day, or at least till he came back.

Ranboo looked to the blonde, "Hey, Tommy?"

Tommy had his hand on the remote, but he didn't pause the movie. He hummed and turned to Ranboo. "Yeah?"

"Do you know what happened to Wilbur?"

He stiffened, then paused the movie. "...No"

"Ah..." Ranboo looked to the ground nervously, "I had a dream last night.. I don't exactly remember what happened, but Wilbur was in it."

Tommy's eyes widened, "You did? What happened..?"

"Well.. like I said before, I don't exactly remember, but I do remember seeing blood."

Tommy gulped, but didn't speak.

"..Wilbur had a knife in his hand, and there was some old man with blonde hair there, too."

"Was- was he wearing green and black clothing?" His voice came out a bit shaky, which confused Ranboo.

"Uh.. yes, actually. Why? Is he a real person? Have I seen him before?"

"No.. that man was my dad, he passed, long before you came here."

"Oh... is this a sensitive topic? Do you want to talk about something else?"

He un-paused the movie. "I don't want to talk, let's just hang out, King."

Ranboos eyes widened a little. 'King'. That was a new name, it made him smile. Ranboo nodded slightly, and went on to watching the movie with Tommy. They eventually got tired of it, and slept through the whole thing.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 111 11
Quackity visits george but when george has not told him he has a sister Quackity is surprised, You are 17 - 18 years old in this story. I write as i...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...
3.5K 228 17
BOOK FOUR PRIME GODS AU + SEASON THREE READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES, WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS AND THIS ISN'T REVOLUTION... THIS IS DOO...
22K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...