Fire & Ice (Fairy Tail Next G...

By Nicole_Dragneel

See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? W... More

Meet Fairy Tail's Next Generation
Chapter 1: Another Normal Day in Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: The Question
Chapter 4: Who the heck are you?
Chapter 5: You guys are Insane!
Chapter 6: The Search
Chapter 7: You Asshole
Chapter 8: Tension Rises
Chapter 9: Pinky Promise
Chapter 10: Catching Up
Chapter 11: Miss Fairy Tail (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Miss Fairy Tail (Part 2)

Chapter 2: The return of the Fernandez

679 16 10
By Nicole_Dragneel

(On top is what Gale looks like [in my mind that is])

Gale's POV:

"I have to find GiGi she'll be so excited that Ellie is coming back!"

(GiGi Redfox daughter of Gajeel Redfox and Levy McGarden. 15 years old and has solid script magic)

"Where is GiGi anyway?" Asked Lucas

"Good question" I said looking around the guild for my sister.

Then I spotted her talking with Kennedy.

(Kennedy Conbolt is the 15 year old daughter of Romeo Conbolt and Wendy Marvel. With her ability of Sky dragon slayer magic)

"Come with me!" I said grabbing Lucas by the arm

"What?! Why?!"

"Cause I said so! Now c'mon!"

I dragged a groaning Lucas towards my sister and Kennedy

"Hey girls!" I smiled when we reached them

"Hey Gale!" Kennedy said with a smile

"What is it Gale?" GiGi asked sighing

"Good news, Ellie and Jackson are coming bac-"

"ELLIE IS COMING BACK TO THE GUILD?!?" she cut me off jumping onto the table

"Uh yeah. Right Lucas?"

"Mhmm" he hummed nodding

"Say WHAT?!?" screamed Natsumi from across the guild.

"NATSUMI-CHAN!! SIT! DOWN!" Yuki yelled at Natsumi pulling her arm so she sat down.

"What was that all about?" GiGi, Kennedy, Lucas and I said in unison.

Yuki's POV:

"CAN'T YOU BE QUIET?!" I whisper-yelled at Sumi-chan.

"You can't be serious Yuki-chan! There is no way that our moms are planing that. It just can't be!" She whispered back.

"That's what she told me. But she said they still weren't sure if they were gonna go through with it." I said to her.

"Let's hope they don't"

That's when the guild's doors flew open.

"HELLO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!" said a voice. NO WAY!

Everyone turned and saw the very missed Fernandez kids Ellie-san and Jackson-san.

Natsumi-chan, Layla-chan, GiGi-chan, Nova-san, Grant-nii, Justin-nii, Gale-kun, Lucas-sama, Kennedy-san and I ran up to them screaming

"YOU'RE BAAAACK!!!!!" we screamed and tackled them.

*2 hours later*

"Wow, you two went through a lot, huh?" Kennedy-san said in awe. The both of them just told us everything they went through in their long mission.

"Just wait till your parents get back. They're gonna flip when the see you two!" Natsumi-chan said looking at them.

"Yeah, I've missed them" Ellie-san said smiling while staring down at her hands.

"To bad we have to wait for them" Jackson-san sighed resting his arms on the counter at the bar.

"There is no need" said two voices behind us.

When we all turned around we saw Erza and Jellal smiling widely at their children

"MOM, DAD!" they yelled in unison. Both teary-eyed.

It was such a happy renunion, I couldn't help but smile. I glaced at Natsumi-chan and Layla-chan who were the ones sitting on either side of me. And they were both smiling almost in tears.

"Aw! You do care!" I teased them. Layla-chan just laughed while Natsumi-chan huffed looking away blushing slightly.

Yup, today has been a pretty good day!

Grant's POV:

SHE WAS CRYING! Well, almost. I can't wait to tease her later about that! She looked so cute!- wait what?

"Grant, leave Natsumi alone. She already kicked your ass today you don't need it kicked again." Justin sighed disrupting my thoughts or so I thought.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did" he said sighing once more.

"Oh. Uh...hehehe" I grinned and chuckled sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck.

"Grant." He said.

When I looked over at him he was staring at me with a serious look on his face and slight concern in his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked

"Can I talk to you outside?"

"Uhhh, sure." I agreed and I walked outside with him.

Natsumi's POV:

As I saw the most precious thing I've ever seen I saw Grant and Justin walking outside.

'I wonder where they're going?' I thought.

"What do you think Sumi?" Asked Nova interupting my thoughts.

"Huh, what?" I asked baffled

"Oh, sorry I wasn't listening" I said scratching he back of my head and playing with my scarf slightly.

They all sweatdropped sighing then GiGi explained that since Ellie is back we should all hang out, just the girls. Like a 'girls night' sorta thing.

"Oh! Yeah, sure! Let's do it!" I exclaimed

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: HEEYYYIIIEE GUYS!!!!

Natsumi: Where the f*ck have you been?

Me: -.- nice to see you to

Layla: what she meant was 'welcome back Nicole, you took quite a while. Is everything okay?'  *glares at Natsumi*

Natsumi: what she said.

Me: Well I'm sorry for having school, with lots of homework and tests and Writers Block!

Layla: Well we're just glad your back.

Lucy: It's good to see you're well Nicole-chan.

Me: Thanks Lucy, Layla. It's good to know at least SOMEONE cares.

Natsu: Awe, c'mon Nicole-chan! You know we love you *hugs me tightly*

Me: Thank....you.....Nat...Su...but.....I....can't.... BREATHE!

Natsu: *let's go*

Me: *gasps for air*....thank you....

Hikaru: Hi Nicole-chan!

Me: HIKARU?!?

Natsumi: Who?

Lucas: Beats me

Luna: I don't know either

Me: Ah...ahheeh...*grabs Hikaru's shirt and drags to corner* *whispers* Hikaru Hitachiin! What the f*ck are you doing here?!?!

Hikaru: We just wanted to see you!

Me: We?

Soul: Yeah, we.

Me: Oh, no...

Tomoe: NICOLE! WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOUR FOX EARS AND TAIL?!
*takes off benie and sweater*

Me: *ears and tail are revield* HEY! *jumps* give *jumps* them *jumps* back! *jumps*

Mizuki: *takes benie and sweater* here you go Nicole-chan *smiles* *glares at Tomoe*

Makoto: Nicole-chan, are you okay?

Me: More or less...

Ayato: Hey, you got any idea on where pancake is? Yours truly can't find her any where.

Me: I don't know! How am I supposed to know?!

Dragneel Family: *stare uterly confused*

Me: OKAY ALL OF YOU!!!! OUT!!! *shoves out door* *sigh* Thank Mavis that's over.

Hikaru: Hi

Me: WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!?!

Hikaru: Awe! Please let me stay Nicole-chan! *puppy dog eyes*

Me: Ehhhhhhh.......fine, but behave yourself

Hikaru: *salutes* HAI!

Dragneel Family: *still confused* what just happened?

Me: Don't ask. Just know that, that will be happening very often.

Dragneel Family: okay....

Me: OKAY! Now that that's over with. I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter of Fire and Ice! Vote and comment and I'll see you all next chapter!!!

Everyone: BYYYIIIEEE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 26.7K 92
(Y/N) (L/N) was only a young girl when she 1st met Natsu Dragneel, a young Fire Dragon Slayer. One day Natsu decided to leave (Y/N) in fear of leadin...
298 9 18
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 �...
225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
3K 160 37
⚠︎︎WARNING:TRAUMATIZING EVENTS- ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ⚠︎︎ Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. Two best frie...