Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

30.

3.5K 111 223
By LoveMiaxo

I'm not ready for the hate y'all are about to give me in this chapter, I'm sorry in advance 🤍

Omniscient

Naala laid awake in their bed, facing the wall. She hadn't slept the entire night, she couldn't find it in herself to sleep.

Hassan's arms were wrapped around her tightly as he snored away. She held his hand and sighed, nothing was ever right for Naala, there always something that didn't work for her.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Hassan said in a groggy voice. He tightened his grip and rubbed on her stomach.

"I miss the boys," Naala said quietly. When she thought of Samar she realised she needed to pump her breast milk out or her breasts would be full and painful all day.

"You wanna speak to em?" Hassan said kissing her shoulder.

"Yeah, I need to pump first," Naala said lowly, moving his hands from around her. "Hassan let me up," Naala huffed when he pulled her back into the bed.

"What's up with you?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"I told you, I miss the boys," Naala replied back,

"Gimme a kiss then," Hassan said tilting her head up,

"Mwah," Naala pecked his lips and got up. He could still tell something was wrong with her but he knew she would tell him when she was ready.

Naala went into the bathroom and got cleaned up. She took her pumping stuff and went out onto the balcony for some fresh air.

She started to pump the milk, the only noise was the loud obnoxious sound the machine made while squeezing the milk out of her breasts.

"I used to hate the sound of that thing," Dave said from his balcony. He had been sitting out there smoking his blunt when Naala came out to join him.

She looked over and fought the urge to roll her eyes, "Why are you out here so early?"

"Couldn't sleep," Dave shrugged, "I was thinking about a few things," He said before taking a pull of his blunt.

"What about you? You're never up this early," Dave mumbled looking at her.

"I couldn't sleep," Naala agreed with him, she heard noise behind her and looked back to see Hassan had left the room.

They sat in a comfortable silence, apart from the pumping machine.

"I wa —" They spoke at the same time,

"You go first," Naala said turning her chair towards him.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry Love," He called her by her nickname, one she hadn't heard in a while. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you, I know that isn't gonna do anything but I fucked up ma,"

"You did," Naala nodded,

"I fucked up and I made your life harder than it was meant to be, I'm sorry for that too," Dave said seriously.

"You told me you were gonna love me and never hurt me," Naala replied, "That's what you said to me, after Darnell, you made me believe I was worth it,"

"You are worth it," Dave said quickly. "I'm mad that I didn't appreciate what I had,"

"Yeah," Naala breathed out, "I'm sorry too. I let my own issues cloud our relationship,"

Naala had to take some fault in the breakdown of their relationship. She was never truly healed from any of her past trauma and she continually took that out on him.

"I'm mentally unstable and you got the worse of it, especially when um- when we lost the baby," Naala said closing her eyes.

"Please don't cry because I can't hug you right now," Dave said putting his blunt out,

"I'm not gonna cry," Naala answered, "I don't think I have any more tears left to cry Amir,"

Which was true, Naala was mentally exhausted and the tears just wouldn't come anymore.

Naala unhooked the pumping machine and turned it off. She had pumped 2 full bottles of milk that she will pour away.

"I let you deal with all that shit on your own, I'm sorry," Dave apologised again. "I was a coward, I couldn't even comfort you at your darkest time. I was out looking for the next bit of pussy,"

"Was it because I wasn't good enough?" Naala asked a question that she always wanted an answer to.

"No Love, it was because I was childish. I wasn't ready for our commitment, I should have never asked you to marry me so soon," Dave said honestly.

"Then why did you? I was happy with how we were, I didn't need marriage," Naala said getting comfortable in her seat.

"I thought that's what you wanted," Dave shrugged,

It was a classic case of zero communication. That was Naala and Dave's downfall, they didn't communicate well.

"I wanted you to love me," Naala responded. "Only me, not those other girls. I stuck by you, even when you hurt me so bad,"

Dave stood up and walked to the edge of the balcony so he was closer to her. "Baby please don't cry," Dave sighed, Naala was his weakness - she stripped away his barriers.

"I've been trying to get you out of my head but I can't," Naala admitted, "I've been convincing myself that you hurt me so badly that I shouldn't love you but I do," She started to cry so she closed her eyes to steady herself.

"Come and open the door," Dave spoke walking back through his room. He surpassed Trinity and walked straight out of the room.

As expected, the door was unlocked and he walked into the room Naala shared with Hassan.

"Stop crying baby, I'm sorry," Dave said hugging her tightly.

"You hurt me Amir, so much," Naala sobbed in his arms. His strong arms held her and consoled her, even through everything he put her through, Naala was still in love with him.

"I know I'm sorry," Dave whispered in her ear.

"I loved you, why couldn't you love me back?" Naala asked through her tears.

No matter how hard she tried to deny it, she couldn't not love him. The problem was she loved Hassan the same way, but what Dess told her last night threw her off.

"I did love you, I still love you Naala, I'm never gonna stop loving you," Dave spoke softly,

"But it still hurts," Naala cried,

"I know, I can only make up for it. I'm gonna make up for what I did to you," He spoke kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"That's what you say all the time," Naala said to him. "I'm tired of it,"

"I'm not the same person anymore Naala, I promise you that," Dave spoke quietly rubbing her back.

He kissed her head and wiped her face. "I'm sorry baby," Dave said continuously. He kissed her cheek and moved closer to her lips.

"I'm not going to cheat on Hassan, that's not what this is about to be," Naala pointed between them.

"And you're not gonna cheat on Trinity, she doesn't deserve that," Naala added,

"Agreed," Dave nodded. "We're going to do us properly this time,"

"There is no us," Naala replied quickly. "Not till you prove to me that you've changed. No gifts, no cars or houses, I want pure love,"

"I hear you," Dave mumbled pulling away, "Are you going to break up with Hassan?"

That was a question that Naala had no answer to.

~~

"Today we are going to switch it up. All couples will be jumbled around," Nasha informed them all.

"So we won't be with our partners?" Trinity asked clutching onto Dave's hand.

"No, I want to see how you all work without your significant other. Take it as a wife swap," Nasha smiled, "So I have, Drew and Naleli, Tarek and Trinity, Desiree and Hassan and lastly Dave and Naala,"

"Of course," Naala mumbled seeing Dess happily stand to her feet.

"Don't miss me too much," Naleli said kissing Tarek's cheek. She didn't mind leaving him, she trusted him - Tarek also valued his life.

Nasha was very strategic in picking the couples, after analysing and watching them for one day, she already could see who would fit perfectly with whom.

"La are you okay?" Hassan asked once more, Naala was being off with him and he could tell.

"Yeah I'm fine, go be with her," Naala dismissed him,

"Ima put it down to you missing the boys but keep fucking playing with me Naala," Hassan grumbled in her ear.

"Why are you trying to argue with me? I've told you countless of times nothing is wrong and you keep pushing," Naala snapped moving his arm off of her.

Dess was watching them like a hawk, trying to make out what they were saying.

"Somethings obviously up with you," Hassan shook his head, "I've told you I don't want her,"

"Oh really? So she's just in love with you for fun?" Naala spilled. "Hassan get away from me, I'm not in the mood to fight,"

"She told you that?" Hassan sighed,

"Oh so you knew?" Naala chuckled, "Move your hand or I swear I'll break it off,"

"I didn't tell you because—"

"Because what?" Naala cut him off. "You were both going to do it behind my back?"

"I wanted to speak to you properly, you deserve that," Hassan answered moving his hand to her back.

"That's where you went this morning?" Naala questioned calmly.

"Yeah but I told her not to say anything until I spoke to you, that's what you deserve," Hassan repeated,

"She deserves this," Naala said taking her ring off and putting it in his hand. "I'm not going through that again Hassan. I can't wear something that only means something to me. You keep that till you can honor it,"

"You ready Love?" Dave asked keeping his distance. He could see they were in a heated conversation.

Hassan cut his eyes at him and then back at Naala,

"Can you give us a second?" Hassan said with a frown,

"I'm ready," Naala said giving Hassan one final look. She walked away from him and when they walked past Dess it took everything in her not to lunge at her.

"You cool?" Dave asked looking down at her,

"I will be," Naala smiled softly following closely beside him. Dave's phone started to ring and he stopped to pull it out.

"It's Sinai, do you wanna speak to her?" He asked holding out the phone.

"Can I?" Naala said biting her lip,

"She's your daughter," He replied answering the FaceTime call and handing it to Naala.

"Hey daddy! Oh hi mama," Sinai said once she say it was Naala on the phone.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked stepping to the side so she could hear better.

"I'm fine," Sinai said quietly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect now that I spoke to you," Naala smiled into the camera.

Sinai sighed and did something she would never do,

"I miss you mommy, I've missed your face too," Sinai confessed, "Why haven't I seen you?"

"I thought you didn't want to see me Nai, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," Naala explained.

"But you're my mom," Sinai replied, "I needed you,"

Naala looked to Dave for some sort of explanation,

"Her anxiety is getting worse," Dave said to her making Naala frown,

"I didn't know Nai, I'm sorry. I'm gonna be here now, I'm not going anywhere," Naala said leaning on Dave.

"Are you and Daddy back together?" Sinai huffed because they were closer than normal.

"No were not," Naala shook her head. "But we have to go," Naala said looking at the rest of the group that were ahead of them.

"I love you and look after your sister for me," Naala blew a kiss,

"We'll speak to you later Nai," Dave added before taking the phone back.

"Why didn't you tell me her anxiety was getting worse?" Naala asked once they started walking again.

"Because we weren't talking," Dave explained, "My fault though, I was being petty,"

"Don't keep stuff like that from me Amir, she's my daughter, I deserve to know those kind of things," Naala fussed at him.

"I know but I was angry at you," Dave grumbled. The group paused ahead and waited for Naala and Dave to catch up.

"You two seem to be getting on better today," Nasha said with a small smile,

Trinity looked between them and couldn't help but notice how comfortable they seemed together. Hassan had noticed it too but he wasn't in the best position to speak on it.

"We've settled our differences," Naala announced,

"So they've fucked," Naleli mumbled shaking her head. No one heard her but Trinity who stood close by.

"I'm glad to hear that, did the retreat inspire this?" Nasha asked,

"Maybe," Naala shrugged dismissing the conversation. She didn't like how everyone was staring at them.

"For our activity this morning, we are going to be doing some light hypnotherapy work," Nasha smiled softly. "It may seem weird but it is very helpful but I need everyone to come in with an open mind,"

"How does hypnotherapy work?" Dess asked as she linked arms with Hassan. Naala looked at them but didn't say anything, nothing surprised her anymore.

"It is a guided process where I will use verbal cues, it works on some more than others." Nasha explained.

"Will we be awake?" Naleli questioned,

"You will be in a trance but fully awake," Nasha replied leading them into her room. "We will be doing it in our pairs,"

All the couples took their seats and waited for further instruction.

"I want you two to go first," Nasha pointed at Naala and Dave.

"We'd rather not," Naala shook her head,

"Please, show us how it's done," Trinity spoke with attitude,

"Come on," Dave said taking Naala's hand. She followed behind him and waited for Nasha to tell them where to sit.

"Before we begin, this exercise will bring out raw and honest feelings. Don't take any of these things to heart, it is the mind and the way it works," Nasha informed them before asking Dave and Naala to lay down.

"I want you both to close your eyes," Nasha instructed. "Find your quiet place,"

The herb she was burning, filled up the room. It was a relaxing herb that also imitated a relaxing drug.

Dave fidgeted uncomfortably, he didn't like the idea of everybody watching them.

"I want you to find that quiet place and go into it, follow whatever your mind is telling you," Nasha's voice started to distort. Naala was slowly drifting away and so was Nasha's voice.

"What can you see Naala?" She asked her,

"The beach," Naala mumbled, the herb had already got to her.  "It's so quiet and there's someone in front of me,"

"Who is it?" Nasha questioned, "Can you make out their face?"

"It's - it's," Naala stuttered, her closed eyes were moving from side to side.

"Take your time, Dave what can you see?" Nasha asked him.

"My wife," Dave said lowly. "I can see my wife and we're on a beach,"

Trinity tensed up when he said those words, he was not referring to her, he was referring to Naala.

It was clear that Dave and Naala had gone to the same place, their own quiet place.

"Ameer," Naala mumbled, "I see our son and he needs me,"

"Go and see him." Nasha insisted, she helped Naala off the bed and let her free.

"Is this safe?" Naleli stood up. She was worried about her sister, Naala was completely out of it.

"Shh please, they are fine," Nasha said turning around quickly. "Naala go and see him," The beach was only a few steps away from where they were.

Naala followed her directions, she put one foot in front of the other and walked towards her son.

"Ameer get away from the water, it's too deep," Naala said when she got closer to him.

The group stared at her weirdly because she was facing the water but no one was there.

"Hey Ma," He turned around to smile at her. He was grown, and looked exactly like his dad.

"Hi," Naala spoke emotionally. This was first time ever seeing him as an older child. She always imagined what he would look like.

"Don't cry mama," Ameer said as he grew closer to her.

"Why did you have to go?" Naala cried reaching out to him. "You should be here with us," She caressed his face and ran her hand through his hair.

"I am here," Ameer replied, "Right Dad?" He said looking behind Naala to where Dave stood.

"Step away from the water," Dave spoke holding onto Naala's hand. The water was rocking dangerously and the waves were crashing loudly against the rocks.

The whole group watched as Naala and Dave interacted with someone that wasn't there. It was surreal, but they could feel the energy.

"Come back with us, look you can come back," Naala begged,

"Naala he has to go," Dave mumbled putting his arm around her.

"No he can come back with me," Naala sobbed holding onto his hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you weren't okay and I couldn't save you,"

The night Naala gave birth to Sinai and Ameer, she never expected that he wouldn't survive. It was only when they passed him over and his whole body was cold is when she knew.

"Stay with me," Naala said pulling him closer to them.

"I'm right here Ma," Ameer pointed to her heart. "I'm always there, you just don't know. I needed to go, it was my time,"

"You weren't meant to," Dave interjected. "That's what broke your mom, it wasn't your time."

"You broke her," Ameer replied with a smile, "I had to go, but you were meant to protect her,"

"Don't talk to your dad like that," Naala sniffed,

"Nah he's right," Dave answered squeezing her hand. "I did do this to her but that didn't mean you had to leave,"

Nasha listened carefully, picking up on topics she would later ask about.

"Where are you going?" Naala asked stepping forward as Ameer started to walk back into the water.

"I've got to go mama," His voice started to drift away,

"Amir get him back." Naala screamed pushing Dave towards where Ameer walked to.

"Bring him back," She cried clinging onto him. "I want my son back,"

Hassan stood up quickly, he couldn't watch her cry and not do anything.

"Leave them," Nasha held her hand out. "He'll handle it," She added. They looked on as Dave held her and calmed her down, he was whispering something into her ear.

"I got you Love, I'm not gonna let you go," Dave teared up as Naala screamed and cried for their son.

"It's not fair," She cried into him. "Why can't we have him back?"

"I don't know baby, I don't know," Dave replied. His face was also full of tears. He didn't understand what was happening, it was like Ameer was right in front of them.

Trinity watched them with a hint of jealousy but also understanding. She had known that Dave and Naala would never leave each other alone, she was Naala's placeholder.

"We gotta go back over there Naala, he's not coming back," Dave spoke wiping his face discreetly.

"I want to stay here," Naala said unwrapping her arms from around him and sitting down in the sand. "Just in case he comes back,"

"Okay," Dave nodded and walked back over to the group. His eyes were clear now, his mind was no longer hazy.

"That was amazing," Nasha cheered. "The way you handled —"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dave snapped cutting her off. "You know she's not well, she can't deal with shit like that,"

"And you know that," He pointed at Hassan. "So why the hell would you sign her up for some shit like this?"

"I did say that it would be raw." Nasha answered. "I'm aware of Naala's difficulties, that was what her mind wanted her to see,"

"Stop acting as if you not loving the fact that she's letting you touch her," Hassan said to him.

"Can you not?" Dess said to Hassan quietly. He put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

"This is some bullshit," Dave cursed. "So y'all are together now?" He gestured between them.

"Yep," Drew chimed in. "It's fucked up ain't it?"

"Very fucked up," Tarek spoke up. "What about the people y'all came with?"

"We aren't back together." Hassan said, "Stay out of our business," He directed his comment mostly to Dave.

"Naala is my business," Dave defended.

"No shes not," Naleli said quickly. "Leave my sister alone for the love of God," She wished she could have killed Dave by now.

"So that's why she's been being so nice to me?" Trinity spoke out loud. "Are you guys sleeping together again?"

"This was not how this exercise was meant to go," Nasha interrupted them all. "Let's take a break, everyone stay with their new couples,"

"Answer me," Trinity said looking at Dave. "For once in your life, tell me the truth,"

"We aren't," Dave said truthfully. "But I can't keep leading you on Trin, I'm in love with her,"

Hassan laughed loudly and cocked his hand back punching Dave in the face. They started fighting causing Tarek and Drew to try and break them apart.

"Hassan stop it!" Dess shouted alerting Naala who was still sat by the water.

"Lord give me the strength," Naala mumbled standing up and walking back over to them.

"Amir you look ridiculous stop," Naala said quietly watching them.

"Don't just stand there," Dess shouted at Naala.

"Who are you shouting at?" Naleli laughed. "Bitch back up before I punch you,"

"Naleli you don't have to fight my battles," Naala said walking closer to them.

"Well it is all your fault," Trinity tried to speak quietly.

"Trinity I actually like you so please don't get bright with me," Naala sighed. "Amir come on stop," Naala said tugging on his hand.

"You're lucky I care about her," Dave spat pushing Hassan off of him.

"Stop," Naala said standing in front of him. "Hassan you know better as well,"

"Don't talk to him," Dess frowned.

"Girl I'm not even messing with you," Naala waved her off.

"Look at your hand now," Naala huffed taking Dave's hand and leading him back toward the huts.

"You shouldn't be fighting him," Naala said looking up at him.

"He hit me first," Dave said touching his bloody lip.

"Doesn't mean you had to hit him back," Naala replied.

"He's back with Dess?" Dave asked Naala as they walked side by side.

"I guess so," Naala said looking ahead. It wasn't in her plans to discuss him with Dave.

"That doesn't bother you?" Dave asked with a surprised look.

"Of course it does but I've realised I let men control my emotions too much. I'm grateful for him because he gave me my sons but maybe that's all we have," Naala answered.

"You think the girls is all we have?" Dave questioned when they approached the rooms.

"I don't know Amir, I'm taking each day at a time," Naala said simply. She didn't want to give too much away.

"Let me help you with your hand," She added unlocking the room door. They walked inside and Naala led him into the bathroom.

"Sit," She instructed him. Pulling out all the essentials, Naala started to treat his bruised knuckles.

"This is bringing back memories," Dave winced,

"You're always getting into something," Naala replied bringing out a plaster. "Lucky I'm always prepared,"

"Mmm." Dave hummed pulling her down so she sat in his lap. "I've missed you," He kissed her neck.

"I haven't forgiven you Amir," Naala said pushing his head away from her.

"I said I'm sorry," He said lowly, "I don't know how else I can show you I'm sorry," He added,

"Do you understand how much you damaged me?" Naala asked putting the bloody cotton pads down. "I still have nightmares, sometimes I can't sleep because I feel like Hassan is going to hurt me,"

"I never wanted to hurt you like that," Dave answered using his hand to lift her head up. "You know I've always ever loved you Naala. I had a fucked up way of showing you that, and I'm mad at myself for that,"

"I went to see Dr Black," He mentioned,

"Our old therapist?" Naala asked, "Did you have a good session?"

"After she shouted at me for what I did, yeah," Dave chuckled. "I'm working on being a better man, for our kids, for you," He spoke seriously.

Naala nodded and leaned into him more. "I'm sorry aight?" Dave said kissing her lips. "I'm sorry," He repeated.

He held her face as they kissed passionately. Naala turned around and straddled his waist,

"Wait," Naala moaned pulling back, "We can't, not here," She said moving his hands from under her dress.

"You right," Dave said, that wouldn't be respectful to Trinity nor Hassan.

"I missed you too," Naala said softly pecking his lips again.

~~

"Hey mommy," Naala said into the phone. "How are they?"

"Mar is here, looking at the phone in amazement," Miani laughed.

"Hey my baby boy," Naala cooed, "I miss him so much mama,"

"You've only got a few days left, Saint is here too, Saint come and speak to your mummy," Miani replied in her accent.

"Mummy," Naala mimicked in a bad British accent,

"Don't be rude about how I talk," Miani laughed at her daughter.

"What's up Ma?" Saint said loudly,

"Nasir that is not how you say hello," Naala scolded,

"My bad, hey ma," Saint corrected himself. "When you coming to get us? Nana keeps making them nasty noodles,"

"You said you liked my stir fry," Miani gasped,

"I lied Nana, ion like it," Saint responded,

"I'm gonna come and get you real soon Papa, have you been behaving for your nana?" Naala said looking to the side to see Hassan entering the room.

"He has," Miani informed Naala. "Where's Hassan, he's normally right behind you,"

"I'm here." Hassan spoke loudly making Naala roll her eyes.

"Here," She said passing him the phone and getting off the bed.

"Samar you getting big boy," Naala heard Hassan talking to their sons.

"Bastard," Naala muttered to herself brushing her hair out. She looked into the mirror and continued doing her makeup.

Hassan spoke to Saint for twenty more minutes before he hung up.

"I left your phone on the bed," Hassan said from behind Naala.

"Thank you," Naala answered walking past him to get dressed.

"Are we gonna talk Naala?" Hassan asked turning around,

"I don't want to fight," Naala replied looking through her clothes.

"I want to explain myself, I think you've misunderstood what's going on," Hassan said leaning against the wall.

"Explain it to me then Hassan, tell me what's happening?" Naala said calmly.

"Me and Dess has a conversation about our relationship and I didn't realise I felt that way about her. It doesn't mean I love you any less," Hassan began to explain.

"That's why I think it's better if we break up San, I can't keep letting you guys do this to me," Naala said crossing her arms.

"What do you mean? Don't compare me to that goofy," Hassan said feeling offended.

"You're the same person, you cheated so did he. The only difference is that you don't hurt me," Naala said turning back to her clothes.

"I didn't cheat on purpose, I didn't even cheat," Hassan defended.

"Emotional cheating. You were having conversations with another woman about your love for her, not me," Naala answered. "Maybe we're better of co parents,"

"I guess you're back with him, that's why you don't care about us," Hassan chuckled. "You are so predictable Naala, I swear. When you gonna learn? When he kills you?"

Hassan was showing Naala a side she didn't know he had. He was using her last trauma against her, knowing that it would upset her.

"I'm not back with him. I'm focused on my kids, on me," Naala mumbled. "This is what I need, you're proving that to me right now,"

"What's gonna happen with the house?" Hassan said quietly.

"I can stay with my mom till I find somewhere else," Naala suggested. "We'll make it work,"

"I don't like how calm you are about this," Hassan said with a raised brow.

"It's nothing new to me, I always expected this I was just waiting for when it happened," Naala admitted. Naala had lost all faith in men already so the fact that her and Hassan made it this far, surprised her.

"Y'all have been fucking the entire time or something?" Hassan said stepping forward.

"Hassan can you not try and make this an argument? I'm being calm about it but I can get loud if you want to," Naala snapped.

"Is Samar even mine? I know you like lying about shit like that," He said without thinking.

"How could you ask me that?" Naala asked tilting her head to the side. "You know what? Fine, I was being mature about this but you couldn't match my energy,"

"I'm asking an honest question," Hassan said throwing his hands up.

"And I'll answer it when you start paying child support," Naala huffed moving away from him. "Matter of fact, you're not gonna see them anymore,"

"Whatchu mean I ain't gonna see them?" Hassan shouted.

"They're my sons, if I don't want you to see them then you won't." Naala responded. "Move out of my way," She ordered so she could leave the room.

"I'll take you to court bout them boys Naala, don't fuck with me," Hassan shouted once again.

"Good luck with that," Naala nodded opening the room door and walking out of it.

She walked all the way to Naleli's room and knocked waiting patiently.

"What's the matter?" Naleli asked immediately. She could sense something was off with her sister.

"I want to go home, I can't stay here," Naala said softly,

"But we still have the retreat —" Naleli started but was cut off by Naala.

"Please Leli. I can't do it anymore, please, I need to be home," Naala begged her eyes watering.

"Okay okay, calm down," Naleli hugged her, even though she hated it.

"I want to go home," Naala repeated letting her tears fall.

"I'm going to take you home, don't worry, we're going home," Naleli answered holding her tight.

~~

1 month later...

"Malia hold his head up properly," Naala said putting her phone down.

"Samar's head is too big," Malia complained wanting to drop him on the floor.

"Nai take him," Naala said to Sinai who was standing close by. Sinai picked Samar up carefully and carried him over to her mom.

"My handsome Bubba." Naala cooed putting him back into the stroller. "Where next girls?" She asked them.

"Nails," Sinai said holding Malia's hand. "We haven't done our nails in a long time,"

They were having a girls day out, Dave was letting them spend more time with Naala without supervision. He was happy with her progress mentally and wasn't worried about her capability to take care of them.

"True," Naala said lifting her hand up to check her nails. "What do you want to do Phat?"

"I want to go shopping," Malia said confidently,

"You're just like me," Naala smiled. "Let's do some shopping and then I call Lindsay to come to the house?" Naala suggested, Lindsay was the nail technician Naala hired.

"I don't mind," Sinai shrugged. "If this is a girl day why is Samar here?" She asked looking at him sucking on his pacifier.

"He's still breastfeeding," Naala answered. "And I don't like being away from him for too long,"

"When can Malia live with mommy?" Malia asked looking up at Naala.

"That's not my decision bug, you have to ask your daddy," Naala replied as they walked to the car.

Sinai sipped on her milkshake and then threw into the trash. She helped her mom open the car door and let Malia get in and sit down.

"Thanks Nai, you're such a great help," Naala smiled at her. Their relationship was getting better, it wasn't where Naala wanted it to be but it was getting there.

When they were all situated in the car, Naala pulled off.

"All strapped in?" Naala asked turning to the back,

"Yeah," Sinai replied before looking out of the window. "Mom can we go home first? I forgot my bag," Sinai spoke after a while.

"Erm, at your daddy's?" Naala asked,

"Yeah, I'll be quick," Sinai nodded.

"Okay, it's on our way anyway," Naala said before switching lanes. She looked up at her mirror and saw a car do the exact same.

"Trinity moved out with Mariah," She informed her mom, distracting her from the car behind her.

Naala looked into the rearview mirror but the car was gone, "Really?" She quizzed.

"Yep. No more Mariah," Malia said with a big smile, she hated her.

"They we're arguing for days and then she left," Sinai added again.

"Oh, that's funny," Naala said looking back in her rearview. She raised a brow when the same Escalade that had been behind them, turned onto the next street with her.

"What the hell?" Naala said lowly before switching lanes. She watched to see if the car would do it and it did.

Naala didn't know what to do, it was obvious she was being followed but she couldn't lead them back to where her kids stayed.

"Shit shit shit," Naala fretted clicking on her call log. She dialled the first number,

"Come on Leli," Naala whispered when the phone rang out for too long.

"Are you okay Ma?" Sinai questioned sitting forward.

"No baby sit back please," Naala almost shouted. She dialled Dave's number and prayed he picked up.

"You good Love?" Dave answered almost immediately. "The girls okay?"

"Amir I think somebody's following me," Naala rushed out,

"Whatchu mean? Where are you?" Dave said with urgency.

"I'm in the car with them but I know they're following me," Naala said speeding up. "I don't know what to do,"

"Mommy too fast," Malia said holding onto her seat.

"You've got Samar too?" Dave questioned grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah, Amir what do I do?" Naala started to get scared.

"Naala you have to slow down first." He said because by the sounds of things she was only speeding up.

"They're literally chasing us, oh my God," Naala muttered weaving in and out of traffic.

"Mom I'm scared," Sinai started to cry alongside Malia.

"Shit Naala, okay drive towards the house," Dave instructed.

"I've missed the exit now," Naala bit her lip and switched lanes again missing a truck by an inch. The loud sound of the horns made Malia cry harder and Samar to stir in his sleep.

"Love you gotta calm down," Dave said, he was scared too but he couldn't show her that.

"I can't calm down Amir, they're —" Naala didn't realise a car had stopped infront of her causing her to go straight into the back of it.

The entire front of the car smashed directly into the car. The impact was so bad that Naala flew out of the front window and into the road ahead.

Her kids were in the back of her car, barely breathing from the intense crash - while she was laid out on the street, bleeding out.

When everyone flocked to Naala, it gave the woman enough time to reach into the back of the car and take Samar.

~~

a/n - I'm sorry 😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.3K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
967K 30.5K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...
184K 4.6K 69
Must Read