FOREVER YOURS

By Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... More

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Pokemon Special Edition 1
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!

497 9 7
By Pokefangirl13

(Our gang now were on their last day in the Alola region. They had a flight scheduled in the afternoon the next day. They now were munching on some cream Malasadas. The group wondered what to do on their last day.)

Shauna: What should we do....?

Drew: I dunno.

Barry: Think of something interesting....guys.

Lana: How about me, Kiawe, Lillie, Mallow and Sophocles show you guys what Mantine surfing are?

Misty: That sounds like a great idea!

Ash: Yeah, we can also go to the Treasure Island!

Kiawe: Mhm.

(They head to the beach and found a Mantine surfing cabin. They went inside and saw a wooden desk where a girl with pink hair and fair skin was typing on her keyboard furiously. Her blue eyes glimmered through her glasses. She didn't notice the gang coming. She sat there staring at her laptop. Ash and co come near the reception desk.)

Ash: Hello?

(The girl gets startled and jumps up, sending her laptop flying into the air.)

???: Aahh! *screams*

(She lands on the hard wooden floor on her stomach with her laptop landing on her back. She gets up and quickly checks on her laptop to see if its okay or not. A lycannroc enters the room, alarmed. Following it, came an older woman. She had black hair which were tied into a bun. Her blue eyes filled with concern. She had small wrinkles below her eyes. She wore a pastel yellow jacket with a white shirt underneath. She had a Dark pink skirt below her knees. She quickly notices the gang and realizes the situation while lycannroc runs towards the girl, nuzzling her.  A frown get formed on the woman's face.)

???: Cristy! I told you not to to get so engrossed in that laptop of yours! The customers have just came in and you treat them like this.

Cristy: I...am.....sorry.... Aunt Cindy.

Cindy: Hello, my dears, what would you like to do today?

Ash: Uhh.. we would like to borrow some mantines to go mantine surfing.

Cristy: Also, I am sorry for not noticing you.. I will go get the mantines ready.

Serena: Oh, That's alright.

(She exits the cabin.)

Cindy: Come on kids, Get into your swim suits and you will be ready to hit the seas.

Lana and Misty: Yeah!!

(Misty and Lana shoot their wrist up high in the sky while the others just give out a small chuckle. They head inside the changing rooms and get changed into their swim suits. After a while, Everyone comes out and sees Cristy petting one of the mantines on its head. She starts speaking to the mantines in a relaxing voice.)

Cristy: Are you ready to go swim in the sea with the customers.

(Lana runs towards the mantines in excitement while the others follow after her.)

Lana: Hey you are Cristy, right?

Cristy: Yeah, I am. Who are y'all?

Ash: I am Ash and this is my buddy Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Cristy: Hi Ash!

Serena: I am Serena!

(They introduce themselves. )

Clemont:  So, Are we ready to go mantine-surfing, yet?

( She shakes her head.)

Cristy: No, not yet!

Cilan: Why?

Cristy: We need to set up the saddle boards on them, to help your legs get a grip on them.

Brock: Oh that's alright We can help you with it.

Serena: Yeah.

Ash: Let's get them all set up!

(For the next half an hour, the gang finished up attaching the saddles on their mantines. Cristy brings a set of life jackets to them.)

Cristy: Alright, take this, life jackets/

(Everyone turn by turn, receives their jackets and wear them.)

Serena: Hey Cristy, Why don't you come with us?

Cristy: Uh....uhhh

(She  rubs the back of head, nervously.)

Cristy: Are you sure?

Ash: Mhm. The more, the merrier!

Cristy: Hehehe, I will go get an extra board and jacket.

(Well, On Serena's side, it wasn't going too well. The honey-blonde had regretted her decision of inviting her. In her eyes, Cristy wanted to deny the invite but when her eyes stopped on Ash she accepted. Does this mean she has some tough competition? Serena had a frown plastered on her face. Ash turns to her, concerned because she wasn't answering him for like 5 mins.)

Ash: Serena! You okay?

Serena: No! *realizes what she said* Uhh.. I mean yes!

Ash: Good, You weren't answering me when I called you.

Serena: Uh huh-

Cristy:  I am back!

Serena:  *mumbles* Ugh... why?

Cristy: Did you say something?

Serena: *panics* Uhh.. No!

Cristy: Alright, We are all set!1

Ash: Now, Let's go to the treasure island!

(They all get on their own mantines and get into the water. As the always excited member of the gang, Ash speeds into the water, pikachu hanging on its shoulder, enjoying the wavy ride. Misty then speeds up to Ash.)

Misty: Bet, you can't go faster than me!

(She again goes faster than him, splashing water on him. Determined Ash shakes off the water and orders Mantine to maximize its speed.)

Ash: Just wait up, Misty!

(He soon catches up with Misty. They race to the treasure island while others just slowly catch up to them. While Misty, Lana and Ash show off their moves.)

Lana: Primarina Twist!

Misty: Starmie 720!

Ash: Magikarp splash!

Serena: That was wonderful, Ash!

(She said happily with a blush on her face,  balancing on her mantine.)

Ash: Hehe, Tanks, Serena!

(Meanwhile, Cristy creeps ups close to Serena, and leaned into her ear.)

Cristy: I know you have a crush on Ash. It's obvious.

Serena: Aah!!

(Serena gets startled and slips, causing her to fall in the cold sea water. Splash! Everyone turned their heads and saw a mantine with noone on it. Realising that the mantine was Serena's. They look around themselves. Suddenly, Serena swims up and coughs out water. She quickly swam to her mantine and rested on it.)

Ash: Where were you, Serena?

Serena: No, I decided to go for a quick swim.

(She said rudely and glared at Cristy, who had a smirk plastered on her face.)

Dawn: C'mon, get on your mantine, Serena, You are wet!

( Serena climbs on Mantines back and they resumed their short trip. After a few minutes, they finally reach treasure Island. Everyone got off their mantines and ran on the hot sand. They plopped down on the sand and soon fell asleep, tired. It was an hour and half when they decided to wake up. They were a little bit drowsy but they got themselves together.)

Ash: *yawns* Good Morning....*yawns again cuz he lazy asf*

Dawn: It's afternoon, Ash.... mmm.

Kiawe: Aah, my legs are gone from all that surfing....

Lana: It was so cool...... I dreamt about catching Kyogre.....

Brock: Get yourself together, guys and also someone's should wake Cristy up.

(They see Cristy sleeping peacefully with a drool on her face.)

Bonnie: Hey Cristy, wake up.

Cristy: Mmm...ugh..Why Bonnie?

(She gets up and looks around her surroundings. She sees Brock and Clemont setting up their little stove and Cilan setting some ingredients for something.)

Bonnie: Brock told me so.

Ash: Let's go explore this island guys.

Misty: Mhm..Who's coming?

Everyone except Brock, Clemont and Cilan: We are!

(Everyone went exploring while the three master chefs were cooking. The explorers went deep into the forest. After walking foe a while, They find a flowery plateau and to the north of them a group of exeggutors  were marching to their destination. Between the plateau was a hot spring.  Steams evaporated in the atmosphere. Everyone jumped into the hot spring and relaxed themselves.)

Shauna: Aah......this is what I needed in life....

Serena: Mhm....so warm.....

Ash: *sighs* it's so relaxing......

Mallow: and so soothing.......

(In middle of nowhere, The exeggutors decided to prank our gang a little bit. Running as fast they could, they dived into the hot water , causing everyone to get wet from head to toe with the huge splash they had made. Realizing what just happened everyone began to laugh. Soon, they returned to their camping spot and ate their lunch. After lunch.)

Cristy: Hey Ash! Would you like a battle with me and Lycannroc?

Ash: Of course!

(They went a little bit far from their camping spot while other watched from the sides. Brock stood in middle of them, him being a referee.)

Brock: This is a one on one battle between Ash and Cristy. There will be no substitutions. Trainers, please end out your pokemon.

Ash: Pikachu, I choose you!

(Pikachu jumps from Ash's shoulder and lands on the groound in a battle stance. )

Cristy: Lycannroc, Come on out!

(Lycannroc comes out of his pokeball and stands in a battle stance, growling.)

Brock: May the battle begin!

Ash: You can have the first move, Cristy!

Cristy: Thanks, Ash. Lycannroc, Stone edge!

(Lycannroc presses its two paws on the ground and huge stone pillars come out from the ground leading towards Pikachu.)

Ash: Dodge using quick attack!

(Pikachu moves quickly in a zig zag pattern dodging the stone pillars.)

Ash: Now, use Iron tail on Lycannroc!

(Pikachu's tail goes white and he jumps up to hit lycannroc but lycannroc dodges all of them.)

Ash: Woah, They are fast!

Cristy: Mhm, we are! Now Lycannroc, use  Double team!

(Lycannroc creates several copes of himself around pikachu.)

Ash: *grunts* Pikachu pay attention. It maybe anywhere!

Cristy: *smirks* Hehe, Now you fell in my trap. Lycannroc, use rock tomb!

(All the lycannroc's copies create a huge rock above pikachu.)

Ash: Not so fast! Pikachu, Use your tail as a spring and jump up and land on the last stone pillar!

(Pikachu stands on its tail and uses it as a spring, causing him to fly up and he lands on the last stone pillar that was remaining.)

Cristy: Hmm.. That strategy was good, Ash! *winks* Lycannroc use Accelerock!

(Lycannroc dashes towards Pikachu, who was standing in front of him.)

Ash: Pikachu, Use quick attack! 

Serena: What!?

Brock: He has something else in his sleeve....

Cristy: *confused* What is he doing?

(Pikachu straight up dashed towards lycannroc dashing towards him. As Lycannroc bent his head down a little to throw pikachu as it came close.)

Ash: Now, jump on Pikachu's head and use Thunderbolt!

(Pikachu takes the opportunity and jumps on lycannroc's head, who stopped in middle of its tracked. Then Pikachu charged a thunderbolt at lycannroc. Lycannroc was covered in soot and he fell down fainted. Cristy knelt down and took lycannroc in her hands. She returns lycannroc in its pokeball.)

Cristy: You did well, Lycannroc.

(She gets up and turns towards Ash.)

Cristy: Congrats, Ash. You battle really well!

Ash: Hehe, thanks!

(As the evening crept closer, our gang returned to Mele Mele island for the night.  They ponder over the past events that had held in past days as it was their last day in Alola.)

(A/N: Hey guys! How was the chapter! This will be my last chapter as my exams are starting from 14th October. They will end on 27th. After my exams, I will post the last chapter of this arc and continue with this series. Till then, Goodbye! I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, please vote and comment! See ya!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...