Normal (Dean Winchester fanfi...

By PorcelainHeart1712

No more things that go bump in the night, no more demons, angels, nothing. I shouldn't say "no more", Sam and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

A.N *Not an Update*

156 6 0
By PorcelainHeart1712

Hey guys! As you know, I haven't been updating frequently these past couple of days. I would like to apologize; I've been very wrapped up in school, and despite my wishes, that has to come first (I don't get straight As for nothing 😉) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you my writing "schedule."

It's not so much of a schedule as it is when I'm most likely to update. As you guys have most likely noticed, I am a frequent updater on weekends, days off, holidays, etcetera. This is my *almost* guaranteed time for me to update. I will most likely update in the week, but I cannot guarantee that that will be the case.

I also know I owe book reviews, and I have surpassed the dates that I have told you I'd have them done by. Again, I apologize. School is time consuming and stressful, and needing to worry about writing and reading alike isn't going to help me.

Basically the moral of this author's note is that I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with things, and I'll try to do better. I will get everything done, I promise! I hope you all have a very nice morning/day/evening/night! Thank you for your continued support 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 482 21
((I am currently rewriting this story, hoping to get a new chapter redone every few days!)) Castiel had lost his grace, forced to feel the full ex...
97K 3.8K 20
(this story includes triggering things such as: bullying, self harm, abuse, etc) Dean Winchester's life is complicated. After his mothers death, he h...
1K 3 21
Dean Winchester has fallen in love and married a girl who drives a classic 1965 Black Ford Mustang Fastback. And she hunts the Supernatural like him...
9.3K 378 14
"Is anything that comes out of your mouth the truth?" "You wouldn't believe me, even if I answered that honestly." • As soon as you learn that the th...