Rohan and Izumi's adventure (...

Від SofiaChanco

These are story dialogues that I make that are constantly coming in my mind. A very light Rohan and Izumi rom... Більше

Lost Relative
The Greatest
Writer speaking:
Writer speaking:
Corrections: writer
Childhood
Childhood: 2
Childhood: extra ending
Beast
Eat..

Nightmare

16 0 0
Від SofiaChanco

#3 Type of shouts to be written:

-KUWO,K,RAAA, GRAAA, etc.

These are all read on how they are spelled.

(This chapter will lack dialog and more on telling the events)

Nightmare

9:02 am

Izumi: *taps on Rohan* Sensei

Rohan: *wakes up* ?

Izumi: I'll be heading out now :)

Rohan: Ok.

Izumi: See you tomorrow! ^w^ *leaves*

Rohan: (Her wound on her neck healed..) *goes to his bed to sleep again*

Izumi: *heading to her home, remembering the war inside the void*

-Izumi arrived at her home,  she can't stay at Rohan's house too long, it would be a hinderance to him. She immediately fell asleep, an abnormal dream has developed...

Izumi: *open's eyes in her dreams*

-Izumi loves dreams, she is also considered as a lucid dreamer, where she can control what she does, except for the actual events happening. She has a fear of nightmares, because for some reason she can control less in that state. She was quite displeased of the first thing she saw, she was lying in a bathroom. It was very dirty and filled with cockroaches. She ran to the door and went out of the bathroom and ended up being outside. The environment was an abandoned prison, or to what she thinks it is. It was dark and rusty and could only see through a little, knowing that it was day time. She carefully walked around the prison-

-*BANG*-

Izumi: *squeals, looks around* (What was that?!) ?! *breathing intensifies*

-Though Izumi wanted to wake up, she couldn't, and was forced to move forward. She slowly looked into a cell ,out of curiosity, she slowly steps in. Someone pushed her inside and shut the cell locked. Izumi looked back to see who it was, and saw a glimpse, looked like a police man, but.. it's face is distorted. As she saw this, the floor began to be like liquid and and began to sink and fell into the foggy water. With her, she saw many lifeless bodies, including animals falling and laying on the floor underwater, and a book. She really wanted to wake up, but could not, also curious about the book. She closed her eyes and appeared in a red lighted room, where there were pictures hanging in threads. She came closer to the pictures of her and saw someone almost like a malnourished homeless man behind her. Terrified, she looked at the next picture and saw the same person. Several pictures more, and saw the same person. Then she looked into a mirror and saw the man behind her. She looked back, but he wasn't there. Looking back in the mirror, she saw a glimpse of Rohan's face as he sank in the water trying to reach out with his intensely shaking hand.

The water started to become a much dark red color almost black, even though the light in the room is striking red. She hurriedly rushed toward the mirror, but she was stoped because of the glass cracking. She opened the door and rushed to find Rohan. The place changed into moving train with no passenger. Izumi looked outside and saw Rohan soaking wet, trying to catch up to the train when someone suddenly hit him in the stomach. Izumi attempts to get out of the train by going to the back exit. The train ran faster and faster until she tripped, not able to reach the exit. But instead got back up, only to know that she got up in a pitch dark room.

Suddenly a red light flashed on the unconscious heavily wounded Rohan Kishibe. Izumi felt horribly bad of his condition and wanted to help. But as soon as she was about to go to him...

Man in pic: *appears in front of her* Hey, I think you're being careless don't you think? You can't just go to him and save him like it was nothing. What if something happens?

Izumi: *moves back* W-who are you?! Are you the one who's under all this?!

Man in pic: What do you mean? You're dreaming aren't you? I'd never thought you'd forget. *smiling*

Izumi: (It feels too real! There must be something wrong! Maybe it's an ability?) *horrified look*

Man in pic: HAHAHA, that look on your face has so much expression! I like it! But it lacks, it needs more!

Izumi: Give him back!

Man: Shut up! Tch, I never even took him from you! But you know why I took you here? That's simple! I'm a mangaka who's finding reality! Reading something out of books or seeing movie doesn't cut it! How a bout a game.

Izumi: (What..? What game?!...)

Man: Let me show you.

-The place morphs into a place with an haunted mansion in the middle surrounding a dark forest.

Man as a voice: Inside the mansion, you need to find a book titled: True Story. Once you find it, you'll be out here in no time.

Izumi: What about Rohan-sensei?!

Man: You'll see him...

Izumi: *waits for more instructions* Is that all?

Man: *doesn't answer*

Izumi: *slowly approaches the mansion*

9:20am

Rohan: *get's up from bed*

-Rohan had a similar dream just like Izumi, except he wasn't being attacked. Though he was alarmed at what could have happened to her...

Rohan: (I hope she doesn't run into anything like this, it would be a pain) *sigh*

-*creak*-

-As Izumi walked inside, the doors closed shut...

Izumi: *looks back*?!

Man as a voice: I'll be guiding you. Walk through the halls until you see the library.

Izumi: *starts walking* (That's strange, why is he helping me escape...?) *sees the library*

Man: Go in and find the book. Grab the candle, make sure you check each and every one.

Izumi: *slowly goes inside*

-Izumi starts to go in every isle. There were plenty of rats and insects, but she continued.

Man: Uh, I forgot to tell you. Be careful with the creatures that wander around. That book is highly protected.

-Izumi was right about thinking of a threat up ahead. She almost gave up her fear and got ready in any kind of danger she will face. As she was climbing the ladder on isle 5, she finally saw the book.

Man: Huh, you found it so easily. But it's not done yet, watch your surroundings and be alert.

-As she was about to take her last step, she ones again fell in the water filled with dead people and animals. This time she was holding the book. In a distance, she saw Rohan on the underwater floor motionless. She tried to swim to him, but was hit by a car that seems to be able to swim. Izumi opened her eyes and saw a creature similar to the police man she just saw, it had a distorted face and pale skin. The creature grabbed Izumi and threw her in a running train. She saw Rohan again at the end of the train sitting on the floor motionless. She tried running to him, but the distorted man made a glitch like barrier preventing her to cross. She tried pushing the glitch. Slowly but surely, she's getting through the glitch. The creature was at the other end of the train, slowly he walks toward Izumi, then starts to run. Izumi then hurried in getting to the other side. Finally breaking the glitch like barrier, she start running towards Rohan. The creature hasn't changed in pace and continued chasing Izumi. Izumi hesitates to look back, and started running as everything behind her started to be destroyed except for the creature. And finally, she was able to reach Rohan, and he looked her in the eye, and then woke up. But before that, the man said to her that he passed down the nightmare he kept experiencing because of that book to her. And that she has to finish the book to be able to be released by it's curse.

Izumi: *wakes up* Sensei..! (No, it was just a dream.. But is it really?) *sees something* The book..! *get's out of bed headed to Rohan's home with the book*

10: 30 am

Rohan: *searching through his bookshelf*

Izumi: *opens door without a word*

Rohan: ?...

Izumi: *runs toward Rohan*

Rohan: Hey-

Izumi: *holds his shoulders, looks at him with pain*

Rohan: ...You're eyes..

Izumi: *starts crying without a sound*

Rohan: *softens expression*

Izumi: *embraces him tightly*

Rohan: *slowly embraces her back* (What happened to her? She's completely silent...)

-After a while of comforting, Rohan asked what had happened to her and why her eyes are red. Izumi told him all that had happened, but never knew about the eyes. She thinks it's maybe because of the curse of this book that has been bestowed upon her. Rohan then ask if he can see the book, and Izumi hands it to him. If he never knew Izumi, he would have thought that he made a bad decision. His eyes were turned into a green like turquoise color and Izumi told him immediately. Izumi said to let go of the book, but Rohan's eyes stayed green because he has already touched it. He attempted to open the book, but stoped mid the action, because he knew it would be too dangerous to start reading it at a time like this. Izumi told him that she was scared to go back to sleep and thinks that she'll be attacked again.. Rohan suggested that she should tell him right away if anything happens, and his search for reality is not only the reason. The day went on as usual, it was time for Izumi to return home..

8:09 pm

Izumi: See you tomorrow Rohan-sensei~!

Rohan: Yeah yeah. *flapping his hand*

Izumi: *smiles with her red eyes* 

Rohan: *stares at her with amazement*

Izumi: Goodnight, sensei~ *leaves*

-FIN-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.5K 65 40
I will do stories with y/n but if it was not requested then it will not be character x y/n. I will not do smut. I'll try my best to make an update sc...
32.9K 917 30
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵...
119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
44.7K 1.3K 18
It's my first fan fiction....so sorry if it's not that good...and sorry if there are any mistakes....I would love to hear your thoughts about my stor...